The White Dragon of Supremacy...

By The_World_Ender

Abandoned when he was still a baby, Wonder Woman a.k.a Diana of Themyscira found him washed ashore on the bea... More

-The White Dragon Rises-
Bio/Harem
-Welcome to Happy Harbor-
-Drop Zone and New Teammate-
-Schooled-
-Date Night-
-Dragon Trouble-

-Meeting the Team-

11.6K 212 91
By The_World_Ender

-7 Years Later-

It's been seven years since Y/n unlocked his Sacred Gear and helped saved the island he grew up on. He would study with his grandmother in the morning, training with his mother and aunt in the afternoon and training with Albion when he sleeps in the evening. He finally achieved his highest power-level which leveled an inhabitable island near Themyscira. He learned more abilities from Albion and can hold Balance Breaker for a few months without going out of it.

He also meet the other league members and they were fond by the white-haired half dragon boy especially Flash. The Justice League are having a meeting in the Watchtower as Batman told them about the villains who got out of prison and what happened at CADMUS. 

Batman: Also, Martian Manhunter. Your niece is going to join the team right?

Martian Manhunter: Yes, she's already here in the lounge area waiting for us to take her to Mount Justice.

Batman: Good, now all we have to wait is Y/n.

Flash: Wait! Y/n is joining?!

Wonder Woman: Yes, he was excited to meet the others since he already knew Robin and Kid Flash.

Green Arrow: White Dragon boy? What made him join the team? I know the kid is already strong enough to handle himself.

Superman: We know he is already strong. He can go toe-to-toe with me or the other powerhouses here.

Captain Marvel: Tell me about it. He can definitely beat us with less effort.

Black Canary: All he wanted to do is to be with other's that's the same age as him.

Wonder Woman: Superman is right. He only has Cassie back in Themyscira and since she is busy with training, they can't hangout that much anymore.

Hawkgirl: He goes to school right?

Batman: Yes, top of his class.

Black Canary: So where is he now?

AI: Recognized, White Dragon B-00 

Batman: Well let's finish this meeting so that they can meet their new teammates.

Back in the lounge are, a girl with orange hair and green skin wearing her hero uniform is seen seating looking around in awe. This girl is Miss Martian or also know as M'gann M'orzz, the niece of Martian Manhunter.

She was just sitting on the couch waiting for her uncle when the Zeta tube activated.

AI: Recognized, White Dragon B-00

Out came a 17 year old attractive white-haired boy wearing a black jacket with a green shirt inside. He also wore a maroon and black pants and shoes with a chain on the side. This boy is Y/n Prince, The White Dragon Emperor.

He walk in casually and then noticed the female Martian looking at him with a blush on her face. He walked up to her as she started to get nervous and finally saw how good looking he is up close.

Y/n: *smile* Hi, I've never seen you around here before. Are you new?

M'gann: *blushing* Y-Yeah, I-I'm Miss Martian or you can just call me M'gann.

Y/n: Well nice to meet you M'gann. I'm Y/n Prince or you can call me White Dragon.

M'gann: You too. *whisper* Wow, he's so cute and handsome.

Y/n: Thanks for the compliment. You look pretty yourself.

She was shock and blushed even more knowing that he heard what she just said.

M'gann: (How did he hear that?!)

Y/n seeing her expression chuckled and pat her shoulder.

Y/n: Sorry, it's because I have enhanced senses.

M'gann: I-It's okay.

Wonder Woman: I see that you are already making a new friend.

The two teenagers turned around to meet Diana/Wonder Woman and Dinah Lance/Black Canary walking towards them. Y/n instantly hugged his adoptive mother who also embraced the now grown up boy.

Y/n: I missed you mom.

Wonder Woman: *smile* I missed you too my little dragon prince.

Y/n: Ugh! that nickname again.

Wonder Woman: What? it sounds cute.

Black Canary: She's not wrong Hun.

Y/n: Not you too.

Black Canary: I can say whatever I want Hun. Now come here.

He was then yanked by Dinah as Y/n was hugged to death with his face on her breast making him blush and squirm in her grip. M'gann watched in awe knowing that the boy she just met and instantly had a crush on was related to THE Wonder Woman.

Black Canary: I missed you too.

Y/n: *blushing* Y-Yeah me too Dinah.

Wonder Woman: Black Canary, you're suffocating him.

Black Canary let him go as he took a deep breathe and steadied himself.

Y/n: *mind* I thought I was going to die.

Albion: *mind* Me either. That woman has quite the grip.

Y/n: *mind* She's still 19 Albion.

Albion: *mind* Wait? Really?

Y/n ignored his confused partner and turned back to Diana and Dinah.

Y/n: I heard about what happened in CADMUS. Did they really do that?

Wonder Woman: Yes and Batman was not happy about it.

Y/n: Same old bats but I'm glad they did a great job. So I'll be in my room packing before we leave. The house back in Washington is locked now and my car is still there.

Wonder Woman: I'll visit the house when I have the time.

M'gann: Need any help Y/n?

Y/n: Thanks M'gann but I'll be quick. See you in a sec.

Y/n walked towards his room in the Watchtower to pack his things before meeting the team. M'gann can only stare at his leaving figure as Diana approached her with a smile knowing what is going on.

Wonder Woman: You already like him huh?

M'gann was wide eyes and instantly went different shades of red. Her green skin was starting to turn red all over because of embarrassed.

M'gann: *blushing* W-What?! N-No! I-It's not l-like that!

Wonder Woman: *giggles* It's okay. Y/n has that charm of his that always gets girls to fall for him.

M'gann: D-Does he have a girlfriend?

Wonder Woman: No, not a single one. He said he wants a girl that loves him for who he is not just by his looks and status.

M'gann: I understand.

Wonder Woman: You better make your move. You have 2 competitors. Well, make it 3 I guess.

M'gann blushed again as she saw Y/n walking out towards them with a duffle bag.

Y/n: I'm ready.

Martian Manhunter, Red Tornado and Batman then arrived as they walk towards us.

Batman: Glad you could make it.

Y/n: Sorry about that Batman, homework is such a drag.

Martian Manhunter: Glad you still keep your academics on point.

Y/n: I have nothing to do when there's no mission or crime around Washington.

Batman: We better go to Mount Justice since we still got a lot of stuff to do.

Then the other League members came out holding different equipment and supplies for the cave as Batman and the others follow.

-Mount Justice-

The guys back at the cave just stood there watching different league members with equipment and supplies in their hands. Batman then approached the four teenagers.

Batman: This cave was the original Secret Sanctuary of the Justice League. We're calling it into service again since you four are determined to stay together and fight the good fight. You'll do it on League terms.

Batman then gestured towards Red Tornado and Black Canary.

Batman: Red Tornado has volunteered to live here and be your supervisor and Black Canary is in charge of training. I will deploy you on missions.

Robin: Real missions?

Batman: Yes but covert.

Flash: The League will still handle the obvious stuff, there's a reason we have these giant targets on our chest.

Aquaman: But CADMUS proved that bad guys are getting smarter.

Wonder Woman: Awhile back, Batman pitched the idea to the league about a group of young heroes to operate on the sly and, if necessary, be a response should the league be unavailable for some reason.

Batman: The six of you will be that team.

Robin: Cool! Wait six?!

They then turned towards the teleporter and saw Martian Manhunter and M'gann approaching them.

Batman: This is Martian Manhunter's niece, Miss Martian.

Miss Martian: Hi. *wave*

Kid Flash: I'm liking this gig already.

He then rushed over to M'gann and introduced himself.

Kid Flash: Uh..... welcome aboard. I'm Kid Flash, that's Robin, Aqualad and that over there is Superboy but it's okay if you forget their names.

Miss Martian: I'm honored to be included.

Robin: Hey Superboy, come and meet Miss M.

As he approached her, M'gann smiled at the clone as he smiled back. Seeing this, Robin elbowed him as Kid Flash snake his arm around his shoulder.

Aqualad: Wait, you said six. Where's the other one.

Wonder Woman: He's coming, he just like to do a dramatic entrance.

Then the Zeta tube activated as they saw a figure with white dragon armor and wings that has blue energy feathers flying out and landed in front of them with a superhero pose. He slowly stood up and stared at the amazed team. M'gann was in awe seeing him in his Balance Breaker for the first time.

Kid Flash: No. Freaking. Way.

Robin: Dude! It's been so long!

Y/n came out from his Balance Breaker as he shared a bro hug with Kid Flash and Robin.

Y/n: You guys haven't changed a bit.

Robin: Still looking good I see.

Batman: Y/n meet Aqualad, he's Aquaman's protege.

Y/n shakes his hand as Aqualad stared at him in admiration.

Aqualad: It's an honor to finally meet the White Dragon. I heard a lot about you and that I gave you my respect.

Y/n: Just call me Y/n, nice to finally meet you too.

Y/n then turned to Superboy who looks at him in confusion. He approached the Kryptonian and offered a hand.

Y/n: Pleasure to meet you Superboy, my name is Y/n. *smile*

Superboy: *smile* You too.

They shared a handshake as Y/n then turned towards his two buddies.

Robin: So how's life treating you lately? Are there still girls flocking around you?

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it.

Kid Flash: You should give me some tips on how you always do it.

Albion: *mind* Same old Wally.

Y/n: What can I say, I let my charms do the talking.

Y/n flicked his hair back making Robin and Kid Flash groan, M'gann giggling, as well as Superboy and Aqualad chuckling.

Albion: *mind* That was a good one.

Y/n: *mind* Thanks.

Batman: Now since you all are now acquainted, you can just look around until we're done with the supplies.

Wonder Woman gave Y/n a hug and a long kiss on the cheek making him blush in embarrassment as Robin and Kid Flash snickered in the background.

Wonder Woman: Take care, okay? I'm not there to look after you anymore.

Y/n: Mom, I'm already 17 and Albion's there to take care of me. I also have the others to help me.

Wonder Woman: Good, love you my little dragon prince.

Y/n: Love you too Mom.

With that, Y/n walked towards the others who were conversing. M'gann instantly talked to him trying to get to know each other better. She was asking him some questions as did Y/n as Wonder Woman watched in the background.

Martian Manhunter: He's grown to be a fine young man.

Wonder Woman: Yes he did Jon.

Black Canary: I still remember the day you brought him to the Watchtower. I was still very young back then.

Martian Manhunter: You were the first member to be recruited at a young age Dinah.

Wonder Woman: Jon is right.

Black Canary: Well it's thanks to you guys.

They then turned their gaze towards the young heroes. As this is the start of the next generation of heroes with the White Dragon Emperor. Let's see what adventures we'll they encounter in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

602 33 2
After witnessing Batman refuse to admit his love to Diana once again, a certain goddess decides to see what lies in the couple's future.
4.6K 96 6
In ancient times, the Amazons, a proud and fierce race of warrior women, led by their Queen, Hippolyta, battled Ares, the god of war, and his army. W...
2.9K 65 24
Ragnar thorson the son of Wonder Woman and Thor and as young justice starts out he'll be there to guide them
532 7 4
You are (Y/n) a young Working man caught in a shipwreck washing up on Themyscira where you've met your beloved, Diana of Themyscira the times you had...