The Coffin

By Candicebfiym

To the humans, Voilae were monsters in beautiful skin who rained hell upon them a few times a year, stealing... More

Animals
The Vengeful Queen
Rat Sister
Dinner
There's a Man in the Fountain
Before the Journey
The Deal

Before it Happened

23 0 0
By Candicebfiym

Outside, thunder shook the earth and everything to reside on it with harsh violence as heavy rain fell with just as much, if not more passion, the two battling intensely in the night. Inside a man lay lazily on his stomach, drowned in white waves of sheets and pillows as he gazed at the plate of plump strawberries in a bowl far across the grand room. Drowsy and relaxed by the sound of the sky's chaos, he pulls a hand away from under the blankets, the cold air hitting his arm  as he smoothly glides it over the side of the bed, pointing at the berries.

It took only mere effort. The bowl raised and slowly floated, dodging pillars and tall chairs as it flew across the extensive epance of the luxurious bedroom. It was almost a few feet from the bed when it fell, the glass bowl shattering on the marble floor due to a voice as commanding and dangerous as the ones outside. The lounging man's hand retreated immediately along with any magic coming from them, as he sharply looked away from the other man's angry stare.

"Imbecile" The angry man said as dropped to the meticulously clean floor to pick up the fallen fruits, repeating the word in various tones and volumes, separating the syllables as he rose from the ground. He held most of the berries within his bare arms, the juice staining his pale inked skin light pink as he walked over and placed them on a gold side table. He continued to use the one word to ridicule the lazy man as he grabbed a berry with his long scarred fingers, eating it messily and throwing the leaves out the open window.

His single word of lecture began to decline in anger and become more quiet as he joined the other man in the large bed with a rough elegance, both now looking into the other's eyes.

"Fucking idiot" he said briskly befor stratling the lazy man, his long blonde hair draping over his tattoo covered naked body, but hiding nothing, his lean muscles defined in the candle light.

"Those little magic tricks will add up Cillian" He says with a harshness in his voice, but also care as he strokes the side of Cillian cheek, laying down on top of him. Cillian opens his mouth to speak but before he can say anything to defend himself, the other reaches for a strawberry and shoves it in the other's mouth, with impressive speed that could only belong to a soldier. Lying back down on the soft muscles of Cillians chest he begins to speak himself.

"Magic is about the only thing as bad as time. Use it like it's nothing and it's out before you know it, and you're dead" August says as he leans in closer to Cillians face, hoping the other could see the plea in his eyes.

Cillian smiles as he bites down into the strawberry lodged between his lips, as two of his hunches have just been confirmed true. August has feelings for him. And the strawberries are as good as they had looked. He begins to chuckle deeply as he throws the leaves away, red juice dripping down the corner of his mouth.

"No feelings my ass, Augie" He responds, grinning as he brings his own face closer to the others.

"Ah, shush" August mumbles weaky as he stares at Cillians lips, before closing the meger gap between them and connecting their plump lips, red from so much action. They kiss with as much passion as the rain and the thunder outside, holding each other so closely, as if they were magnets. Cillian the cold, depressing, yet oddly comforting rain and August the dangerous, unpredictable, loud thunder who shook about everyone but the rain.

"August's lips moved lower, pulling at Cillians shorter hair to gain access to his knife-like jaw and beautifully sculpted neck. His tongue, pierced, moved over the pale flesh of his lover, collecting the sweet juice that had dripped with his wanting mouth before pulling away at the sound of Cillains quiet but deep groan.

"If you die" August says seductively, his demanding hands grabbing at Cillians length, Cillian gasping at the sudden and strong grip.

"I'll have to start fucking horses, to get a cock that will just barely compare to yours" August jipes in a dramaticlay desprate voice, Cillian laughing at the obscene idea.

"And it's so dangerous darling, anyone could find out easily, just imagine the damage that could do to my reputation, being Submissive. '' August says, speaking comically as he lets go of the others length, putting his arms around Cillains neck.

"My god" , CIllain murmurs blushing at the strange kind of compliment.

"Indeed, You better be ready to meet em, you're gonna die real soon if your privileged lazy little ass keeps on waisting your super powers to bring you fruit from across the room" August says in a strange mix between anger and comedy that makes Cillain shrink in guilt. Cillian tries to respond but August covers his mouth.

"Not even god actually. Satan, Lucifer, maybe anti christ because I bet we monsters are not gonna see Jesus when we die. darling"

"I think you're a little bit too much into your ancient religions studies Augie" Cilllain says, as August cuddles back into his chest.

"Well, I'm not delusional, I don't believe it or anything but I do sometimes fear there's something after we die and that something might be mad at us or something, you know" There's a pause. A pause where the two think of the unsettling possibility and cringe at it.

"We can always go vegan" Cillian says with a hopeful cheeriness unlike him.

"What"

"If we go vegan now what can the eternal afterlife power be mad at us for"

"Plenty" August says. Cillain shrugs as August laughs doubtingly.

"Vegan? Mr. literally the only thing I eat is human babies seasoned with freshly grown herbs and perfectly ripe lemons. You. Mr. pukes at the taste of any animal meat. You are  much to picky, I think that would be more of a hell for you than the one in fun ol Christianity" Cillian scoffs playfully while laughing.

"I think I could do it"

"Its not worth it for an unlikely god, no darling, no '' August continues to repeat "no" with a declining volume as he plays with Cillian's long elegant fingers so different from his own worn and used ones. He puts his own hand in Cillians before dragging brief kisses up Cillians body, eventually reaching his so loved mouth.

They embrace again in a passionate kiss, laughing into eachothers mouths, fingers pulling each other's hair as they grind and moan against one another. Unintended but not unwelcome love had befel between the two, and it made the lust so much better, though neither realized nor wanted to. They were the rain and the thunder, the perfect storm, violent, powerful, and beautiful.

That is until they are interrupted.

"Are you hornys done yet?" a woman says in a monotone voice, covering her eyes with a large book, her presence surprising the two enough to make them jump mid-intimacy.

"Hey Daina" August says, voice weak and heavy as he rose from under Cillian before falling back down in exhaustion, Cillian turning around to face her, already dreading her words. She lowers the book to look at the two lovers on the bed, then locks eyes with Cillain.

"The king requests yo-"

"I know," Cillan groans, rolling his eyes and sitting up sulkily.

"Sorry, I know he's annoying but I think it's something important this time" The dark skinned lady says dully as she looks back at the chunky book she holds.

"Maybe he needs you to magic his head out of his tummy" August mutters from under the sheets

"Oh and you soldier, there will be another hunt tonight"

"Tonight?!" He bolted up quickly crambiling beside Cillian to grab the clothes he shed off so long ago. Daina sighed as she flipped her page.

"You would have known if you went to the meeting earlier, but you're to good for that I suppose"

"Hey, don't give me that sass I was busy" August says, tripping on his feet as he pulls his pants and shirt on simultaneously with much poorer coordination than usual. Diana finally lifts her eyes from her book, staring judginly at August.

"Of Course, I'm sure Cillians cock is more important than your job soldier" she says with a deceivingly sweet smile, August sticking his tongue out childishly as he walks past her.

"What is with that man's appetite, four big loads barely half way through one year" Cillain says worriedly as he pulls on his sheath.

"You need to try to convince him to stop," Diana says, closing her book to show the importance of her words.

"You're his advisor. I'm just his bodyguar-"

"But he likes you more" She walks closer, her tall heels loud on the marble floor.

"He will listen to you Cillian because he thinks you a friend, not a pretty prop" She turns to leave, her long cape elegantly following behind her as she walks away, opening her book once again.

"Please" she says timidly before she disappears through the door.

It's not long before Cillian and August leave as well, Cillian patting down August's unruly hair and kissing the tattoos on his wrist as August weakly tries to escape his grasp.

"Stop it, I have to go" He says eyes wide as he looks up at the taller man, quickly kissing him before jogging out the large intricate door.

"I'll have to eat horse cock in a literal way if you don't change that fat ass king's mind!" August yells from far down the hallway, startling the servants. Cillian left soon after, expecting nothing but more puny and annoying orders from the king, but getting the end. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...