COTE :Wild and Mystery Kiyota...

By hazmy67

Ayanoukouji is not from white room but still be OP and have more muscular body. He will be in class-C and lot... More

Ayanoukouji introduction
Chapter 1: Bus (Honami and Kikyo)
Chapter 2: Ceremony (Kozue and Chihiro)
Chapter 3: Private Point ( Kamuro and Sudo?)
Chapter 5: Last year exam paper (Nazuna)
Chapter 6: Unexpected fight (Ryuuen)
Chapter 7: Holiday (Chiaki, Arisu)
Chapter 8: Meeting President (Manabu)
Chapter 9: Camera (Haruka, Airi)
A/N
Chapter 10: Saving Airi (Pervert Clerk)
Chapter 11: Pool or Arcade? part 1
Chapter 12: Pool or Arcade? part 2
Chapter 13: Mall (Mako)
Chapter 14: Cruise Ship
Chapter 15: Restaurant Fight (Kohei)

Chapter 4: Library (Hiyori)

3.4K 118 35
By hazmy67

April 1 Kiyotaka POV.

One month passed. Sakagami-sensei have revealed about school system. All student was shocked about the class point. I give ryuuen the information already by using a note. Ryuuen immediately took the action, he threatening our class to behave in class.

ClassA 1000cp
ClassB 900cp
ClassC 870cp
ClassD 120cp

Damn, i guess class A and B really have excellent student. We still can't beat them even tho we have the information. Surprisingly class-D still got point. Sudo must take my advice seriously. This past month i try to avoided student that i know from other class like ichinose, kushida, horikita and more. I don't want to carelessly share the information......well the real reason is it pain in the ass to interact with them. No offense.

Time skip

I help ishizaki with studies in library. We pretty much best bud now so i can says that he is the first person that i really care.

Ishizaki: "Ayanoukouji.......! I'm tired 😩)

"It only been 10minutes"

Ishizaki: "please let me rest..... Please"

"Sigh okay then, let rest a little." It can be help, Ishizaki pretty tired since he became ryuuen followers.

Ishizaki:" yata!!!!" What are you? A kid?

"I go find some.........wow he already sleep"

I go to mystery section and found some interesting novels. I try to reach it and see a small hand try to reach the same book.

" You want this?" i grab the book and give it to her.

???:" Ohh t-thank"

I try to walk away but.

???:" Matte! By any chance you like mystery novels?"

"Emm? Yeah you can say i read a lot of mystery novel."

???:" Have you read this?!" She show The silent patient. (A/N: I don't remember any books hiyori mentioned so i just write the books that I know)

"Yeah i have and i too already read The maidens written by the author."

???:" You have?! What about In the woods or Gone girl, that two books really interesting and........" She keeps talking and i slightly confused while look at her. What a interesting girl.

???: Ohh, sorry if I bothering you." She aware that i just keep listening. She smile sadly.

"Don't worry i just amaze that you know a lot about mystery novel. I don't know many people who read novel." More like i don't know many people actually.

She shocked with what i said and look at me with smile like an angel. It enough to make any man's heart beat fast, not me tho. But i admit she cute.

(She cute right, just want to point that out.🌚)

Shiina:" I'm Hiyori Shiina from class-B"

"Ayanoukouji Kiyotaka, class-C"

Shiina:" ayanoukouji-kun, are you often came to library?"

"No to often, in some cases like to borrow a books or study for exam" i lied.

Shiina:"Ohh I to came here to borrow books! But you got here pretty early ayanoukouji-kun, by any chance you still don't eat lunch, want to eat together?!" Wow she so bright. But i have to refuse.

"Well...... actually......."

"Hiyori-chan!" Someone call her. Oh shit, i know this voice.

Ichinose:" there you are, where you been?"

Shiina:" sorry to worry you ichinose-san."

Ichinose" mou, just call me honami already"

Shiina:"hehehe, wakatta!" She giggle a little bit.

I look away, try to not make eyes contact. Please don't notice me.

Ichinose:"With who you talkin..... Eh?!!! Ayanoukouji-kun" sigh, it can't help.

"Yoo, long time no see"

Shiina:"wait, you guys know each other?"

"We met in first day"

Ichinose:" Well, i don't saw ayanoukouji-kun in month." She sulked a little.

"We in different class so it kinda hard to see each other right." I lied. I without doubt avoided every student from other class that i know.

Ichinose:" but it's still possible to came across each other but if you avoided me then...... "

"You just overthinking" damn it, she sharp.

Ichinose:" Emmm is that so......" She don't look satisfied with my answer but just brush it off. Thank god.

Ichinose:" btw what you guys talked about"

Shiina:" we just talking about novel and i try to invited ayanoukouji-kun to have lunch together." No!no!no! Bad move.

Ichinose:" Oh! That great idea let go to cafeteria together." Ichinose clap her hands happily. No, it's not great. If other student see me eating with two beauty i will get unwanted attention.

"I.." before i can finish.

"Honami-chan, Hoyori-chan" great, now what.

Ichinose:" Chihiro-chan,kozue-chan, here!"

Minami:" there you are, wait? Ayanoukouji-kun?" she look surprise.

Shiranami:" H-hai Ayanoukouji-kun." Shiranami great me with smile.

"Sigh..Yoo"

Minami:" don't 'yoo' me, i don't saw you since first day!" Why she mad?

Shiranami: S-same, i don't have a chance to thank you ayanoukouji-kun."

Ichinose and Shiina:" you know ayanoukouji-kun too?" Good, look like they don't notice what shiranami said.

" Yeah" they both spoke at the same time.

Ichinose and Shiina: Emm.........." They stare at me. I immediately look away. Damn that was bad move, i look more suspicious. Where the man was once called "Destruction" goes?". I make to many blunder this day.

Ichinose:" we about to grab lunch together, want to join?"

Minami:" I in!"

Shiranami:" M-me to"

They just decided without me.

" Actually, I have........". And....they drag me before i can finish.

Ishizaki...... I'm sorry. Well i guess before going back to class, I go get him.

At cafeteria.

I scan the cafeteria and don't see anyone from my class or anyone else i know. Thank god. Ichinose, Minami and Shiranami have get their food, they already secured the table. Shiina and I still making decisions what foods should we order, she look like having some problem choosing the food or more like she don't know how to use it.

She nervously look at the machine.

"Take your time, we are the only ones using it." I said to calm her down and it work. She take a deep breath and then push the button.

Shiina:" thank you for waiting for me ayanoukouji-kun."

"It nothing, is this your first time using that machine."

Shiina:"hehe look like i has been found out. I never eating here before because i don't have anybody to invite, that why i invited you ayanoukouji-kun" she says embarrassingly.

"What about Ichinose, Shiranami and Minamikata, you guys look like getting along pretty welll."

Shiina:" yeah, i really happy to be with them, it just that... sometimes i prefer to be alone"

"Then why you invite me"

Shiina:" because.....(why i invited him? We just met, what wrong with me!)" She blushing so hard, better don't asked her any further.

We got our food but she having a hard time carrying the food with her bag. The bag look pretty heavy tho.

"Let me carry that" i offered a help.

Shiina:" no, you don't have to trouble yourself ayanoukouji-kun" she says while shaking his head.

"It okay, here" i snatch the bag from her hands. I don't want her to trip over nothing.

"Arigatou, ayanoukouji-kun......" She said in low voice and blushed a little while smile at me. What an angel.

Finally, we reach our table.

Minami:" Emmmm ara~ look like you two have a great time together." she smile but doesn't reach her ears.

Shiina:" I-it nothing, ayanoukouji-kun just help me carrying my bag" her cheeks a little red.

Ichinose:" Emmmm, you so kind a-ya-nou-kou-ji-kun" not you too.

"Sigh, I just helped, everyone will do the same"

Shiranami:" I d-dont think so ayanoukouji-kun, i can't imagine anybody else help me like you did last time ayanoukouji-kun."

Ichinose and minami:" ohh tell me every single details" their eye's a little scary.

Shiranami:" Eeeee! h-help me ayanoukouji-kun!"

Nope, can't do that.

While shiranami try to explain what exactly happened before, i silently try to escape from here. Just when i turn around someone is grabbing my hand.

Hiyori and Shiranami:" where you going" they both grab each of my hands.

Ichinose:" Ayanoukouji-kun, are you tried to run away from us?" She smile but i can tell she angry.

Minami:" Hahaha, it's okay Honami-chan, he can never do that, right? Ayanoukouji-kun." She smile......right?

"........."

"Yes"

Minami:" good..."

I sit back and then shiina show me her bags which content a lot of books.

Shiina:" here ayanoukouji-kun, take a look."

"Wow, you got a lot of mystery novels here...wait, this is not the books from the library, don't tell me....."

Shiina:" hehehe this is actually my collection, i carried it around  hoping that someone might have the same hobby, feel free to borrow any novel you like ayanoukouji-kun. " did she actually carried this every time? Wow, that some determination you got there.

" If you says so, i might borrow some"

Shiina:" yatta! You can became my book buddy!" She jump a little.

"Glad to became your book budd......." I feel shiver run down my spine. I took a peek and see the other girl is smiling while close their eyes. I hope it just my imagination because i clearly can see a dark aura from them. I pretend to check the novels don't to make any eyes contact with them.

3rd Pov.

Ichinose:"( mou! Not fair Hiyori-chan, i want to get close with ayanoukouji-kun too, that it! I will have same hobby as ayanoukouji-kun too.) may i borrow some book too Hiyori-chan" ichinose said while smiling.

Minami:"( Either hiyori-chan really good at making a move or she just did that without thinking. Wait, what i thinking, why i care about who ayanoukouji-kun close with. No!no! I just want became closer to ayanoukouji-kun just to tease him, yeah that it!) Ara~, you guys really cute, well i might borrow some books to" minamikata didn't let this chance escape.

Shiranami:" I-i too want borrow some novel (I want to became close friends with ayanoukouji-kun too. Wait! Are we friend? This is second time we talk but.... No! I will became friends with him and....... Maybe ask for more headpat.)" Shiranami thought while blush a little.

Hiyori:" yes! you guys can borrow it to! ( I happy! I just get more book buddies, but..... i feel i want to use word 'books buddy" just for ayanoukouji-kun only. Why tho?)" Shiina confused.

Kiyotaka POV.

After done eating with the girls i go straight to the class but then i feel like someone is grabbing my shirt.

Shiranami:" a-ano~ sorry to bothering you again ayanoukouji-kun, but i really want to ask you something!" She breath so hard. She must been running to get me.

" It's okay, ask anyway."

Shiranami take a deep breath and....

Shiranami:" are we friends?" She ask while i can see a little bit tears in his eyes.

"So, do you think me as your friend or not?"

Shiranami:" ehhhhhhh?"

"So?" I ask again.

Shiranami:" i t-think you as my friend a-ayanoukouji-kun" she said shyly.

"I too think you as my friend"

Shiranami:" b-but i feel like you tried to avoid meet us."

"Well..... I genuinely enjoy hangout with you guys it just I have my reason but don't overthinking about it, it just who I am." I said while pat her head.

Shiranami:" Hehehe, went ayanoukouji-kun give me a head pat, i really like it." she smile brightly and still have some tears but i can tell that tears of joy's. Guess i avoided them to much.

Cute, that the only word that can describe her right now.

Time skip.

I got in class 3 minutes before lunch break over but i feel like i have forgotten something. Something that i left behind, something...... or someone.......? Emmmmmmm.

While i thought what i forget i hear someone scream.

Ishizaki:" Ayanoukouji-kun!!!!!!!" He open the door while shout at me.

Oh, now i remember what it is.

Time skip at night.

I smoke as usual, i even got some supplies (A/N: don't ask how he get it, i don't know)
While i busy smoking, i hear door open. I try to hide and see who go in rooftop this night.

Is that Kushida? What happens after that i actually can pretty much predict it.

I kinda busy with work so i just write something short, hope you guys enjoy!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
997K 32.9K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
306K 13.6K 36
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
304K 17.4K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...