Fated Queen | MiChaeng [G!P]✔

By _Myoui_Penguin_

⚠️: Bye innocent/sensitive people~🔞 Son Chaeyoung, the Crown Princess of the modern Kingdom of Korea. She... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER: 1
CHAPTER: 2
CHAPTER: 3
CHAPTER: 5
CHAPTER: 6
CHAPTER: 7
CHAPTER: 8
CHAPTER: 9
CHAPTER: 10
CHAPTER: 11
CHAPTER: 12
CHAPTER: 13
CHAPTER: 14
CHAPTER: 15
CHAPTER: 16
CHAPTER: 17
CHAPTER: 18
CHAPTER: 19
CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

CHAPTER: 4

3.7K 97 44
By _Myoui_Penguin_

Mina's POV

I woke up to the ray of the sun from the window, I didn't open my eyes yet because it's too bright and I wanted to sleep a little more.

I stretched a little then I suddenly felt my womanhood sore down there and it's filled up with something.

I couldn't remember the whole thing last night but then I saw my clothes all over the floor I smiled mentally. I think I really did it...with Dae Hyun? 

Well who else could I have done it with other than him? I'm sure I got in my own room last night and Dae Hyun was the only one with me.

Was that text I got last night all a dream? I wish, I'd be really happy if I remembered everything last night if Dae Hyun really did it with me but it's sad that I don't recall anything at all.

I suddenly felt someone hugging me so I obviously know it's Dae Hyun so I closed my eyes back and faced him and I hugged back and we started cuddling. I want to forget about that text and just make this moment memorable right now.

When we kept on cuddling I realized I felt breasts rubbing on mine and I felt a feminine figure instead of a manly one and this person even seems to be even a little smaller than me. 

I could smell a feminine scent specifically strawberries instead of men's cologne that Dae Hyun usually wears.

"Dae Hyun?" I asked while still closing my eyes.

"Who's Dae Hyun Somi?" a woman voice asked back weakly and I know something is wrong.

I opened my eyes and she opened hers too "WAAAAH!" we screamed in shock.

We sat up and the bed and we realized we're still naked and we covered ourselves with the comforter.

"Who are you?? Why are you in my room???" she asked in shock.

"What? I should be asking that, what did you do to me?" I asked back at her.

"I thought you were my girlfriend did we really do it???"

"I also thought you were my boyfriend and I don't remember anything."

 I can't think properly right now, I did it with someone else??? And not just anyone but with a woman!?!?!?

"I-if you did with me how do you have-" I suddenly gasped I saw a bulge underneath the comforter and she covered it.

"Fine I'm not like any other woman ok? But I don't care what you think of me but the fact here is that you barged in my room and did this to me! Don't you know who I am?" she asked and she is kind of familiar.

"I-I told you I got in the right room how else could have entered and gone in here without the pass?" I just covered myself looking down still in shock while covering my body.

She messed with her hair and scratch the back of her head and groan in frustration and she looked at me and I looked somewhere else, "You...you seem familiar, wait you're that woman at the mall who got the ring???"

I remembered her now too, I just nodded weekly and she sighed.

Then we suddenly heard the door open and someone barged in and I quickly covered my whole self with the comforter.

"Who are you??" I heard the woman ask.

I could hear men's voices, "Everyone look here! The one and only Queen of Korea is finally in a  relationship and even did it with our own model *he pulls the comforter and revealed my face* Se Hwa!"

"Queen of Korea???" I asked in my head. And I remembered what Dahyun said to me that time.

FLASHBACK LAST WEEK

"Oh this is the perfect timing Minari, here, I tell you first all the basic things you need to know about the Crown Princess and the royal family...they are such a topic to talk about."
And Dahyun started talking like discussing a lesson to me and instead of ignoring her like most people would do, I listened to her.

When I was eating while listening to her I kept on wishing I wish that my life would just be good and perfect as the Crown Princess' but then something struck me when Dahyun went to me and whispered. 

"She's not like any normal woman Minari, she has a different body part down there." she whispered and I choked a little.

"What are you talking about?" I said and drank water.

"You know, she has a guy's private part down there that's why girls are seeing her as some guy too and her fashion style is suits instead of luxury dresses." she said and I just nodded

"But if the crown princess wasn't born that way the world still wouldn't have welcomed intersex people like her so intersex people are inspired by her so much." Dahyun added.

After she said that I wasn't weirded out anymore, and I don't really want to know more of it because it's not like I'll see the crown princess personally my entire life.

Or so I thought.

END OF FLASHBACK

When I saw the man's face it was Daniel holding a camera and when he saw me he was shocked too.

"Brother in law??" I said in shock.

"Mi-Mina?? Wh-what are you doing here??" he asked and Jin Hyuk behind him is shocked too.

The woman looked at me, "You know them??? So you were a part of this??"

I kept on getting shocked every moment, "I-I know them but I didn't know they'd be here I-I didn't know what they were up to." I told her.

"Aissshhh" Daniel said and stopped recording and ran away with Jin Hyuk.

The woman tried to chase them but remembered she's still naked.

I took the advantage to get down from the bed and grabbed my clothes and quickly went into the bathroom and locked it.

I breathed heavily and I heard her knocking from the door.

"Hey open up! That's my bathroom I paid for it don't lock it for yourself!" she said.

"P-please wait I'm changing." I just said nervously.

"What's wrong with that we're both women I just got a minor part that's different. UGGH never mind I'll change here just hurry up, I'm still not done with you." 

That made me nervous hearing that so I just quickly put my clothes on.

When I got out and I was limping and when I saw her she looked at me nervously.

"You- You were a virgin?" she asked and pulled the comforter and revealed blood on the bed.

I gasped, I felt so guilty for myself that I let someone else that I didn't love take my virginity even if I still do not remember anything at all.

I was definitely not myself last night and until now, I just look at her in concern indicating that she did take my v-card and she massaged her forehead, suddenly went to me and I flinch when she held both my shoulders tightly.

"Look, I might be a powerful person more than you know it but that doesn't mean I can just take anyone's virginity whenever I want especially if they're a complete stranger that I don't love. Women should still be respected, I'm sure you're boyfriend will kill me when he also finds out but I'm not afraid either, God why can't I just remember anything last night???" she burst out and I just kept quiet, I'm still in shock too.

She sighs, "Come with me." she grabbed me and I didn't say anything else and just followed her I couldn't do anything else.

---
Chaeyoung's POV

Gosh what's up with my luck these days??

First grandmother is against me and Somi, second, Somi's flight was canceled here and now this??

Why couldn't I remember a thing? And even if I don't remember why am I so sure and confident that I did it with this woman?

Plus I'm the one who took her virginity not her boyfriend, what would others think of me now.

I did hope that we'd meet again so I could thank her, but I didn't expect to meet her this soon and in this way gosh.

I won't let her get away this easily until I confirm if she's really with those men who recorded us earlier or not.

That's why I shouldn't trust women, especially those I just recently and I should not judge if they're innocent and fragile because they might be just acting.

If she really was with those men, does it mean that she let me take her own v-card just to set me up like this?

I know in situations like this they want something from me, whatever this is I'll just give it to them if their reason is valid, they didn't have to do this.

Momo and my bodyguard heard the commotion and also went out of their rooms and followed us.

"Your Highness what's wrong?" Momo asked.

"Don't let those two get away and get to the bottom of this!" I told them when I so those two men from the window heading to the pool.

"Yes My Queen." my bodyguard answered firmly and started running off.

"My Queen, who is this?" Momo asked when she saw I'm holding the woman.

"I-I'm M-Mina" she answered.

So that was her name?

"Why are you with my Queen?" Momo asked her another question.

"I..uh-"

"It's a long story Momo, we can talk about it later but now we must catch those two rats!" I told her.

"Y-Yes your Highness" she answered me nervously and we continued walking quickly.

"E-excuse me." the woman named 'Mina' said.

"I-I'm still sore d-down there i-it hurts I can't c-catch up." she said innocently.

I just stopped for a moment, I felt hot hearing that and she just look down on her feet.

I just massaged my forehead again and sigh, why do I feel guilty about this? Should I be? But I only didn't because I wasn't conscious.

"Fine, Momo take her to the lounge make sure she doesn't get away." I told her Momo and I ran off now to catch those other two.

I arrived at the pool and I can still see my bodyguard chasing those rats so I caught up with them.

"Get the camera!" I shouted and my bodyguard ran faster he manage to pull the leg of the one who's holding the camera.

The one holding the camera fell down but managed to throw the camera.

The other tried to catch it but didn't and the camera fell into the man-made river of this hotel that's a few meters away from the pool.

"No!" the two shouted together but I was happy we got rid of the camera.

The guy who fell down suddenly kicked my bodyguard so he let go of him and the two ran away again.

I couldn't just leave my bodyguard so I checked on him first.

"Damn it!" I just kept on cursing that those two ran away.

---
Mina's POV

I sat with this girl named 'Momo' by the hotel lounge and she just looks so worried and concerned.

She suddenly looked at me, "Are you fine Ms. M-Mina? You said you're still sore?" she said and I just felt awkward when I heard that.

My eyes widened a little, "O-oh it's a little fine now." I told her and she just nodded.

Why did I even mention it earlier so shamelessly and not just to anyone but the Queen of Korea that I'm still sore down there??

But what else could I do? I couldn't bear the pain I couldn't stop limping while she was dragging me earlier.

I kept screaming to myself mentally that why did I do those things.

Momo just kept on holding my wrist like she's holding me for her life.

"You...you can just let go of me, I-I promise I won't go anywhere." I told her.

She looked at me and let go of my wrist, "Oh o-ok it's just that I take the Her Majesty's orders seriously, I don't want to get in trouble, it must've been uncomfortable for you." she told me.

"Oh no I wasn't that uncomfortable, I just wanted you not to feel too much pressure and nervousness." I told her and she just nodded.

"So what is your relationship with Her Highness? Why are you with her?" she asked.

It may sound easy to answer but it isn't. Not in this situation.

"It's....it's more complicated than it seems-" 

"Did you by any chance do something with My Queen? And oh, what are those on your neck? Hickies no doubt" she suddenly asked and I suddenly coughed when I heard that.

She suddenly rubbed my back and looked more worried than she is now.

"Oh gosh, Ms. Mina are you okay?" she asked and I just nodded while clearing my throat and I sat back up.

"You really did something with her didn't you?" she said and grinned.

She wasn't as innocent and a worrywart as I thought, was she just acting to be worried earlier, or does she really have a dual personality?

She panics and worries like the Queen but she could be bold when she's not around.

"I-I...uh-" 

"Oh, your Highness!" Momo suddenly said and I saw the Queen going toward us with her bodyguard.

"Did you get them?" asked her.

"As you can see we didn't, those rats got away, but we got rid of the camera that's the only good thing for now." the Queen told us.

"Camera my Queen?" Momo asked.

"That's right, those two barged in my room in the morning and recorded me invading my privacy, and this woman, Mina you say? *I nod* seems to be a part of those two rats' plan." the Queen said and Momo gasped.

"I-I told you I may be related to them but I didn't know they'd be here, I just came here with my boyfriend for vacation." I told her and I couldn't even say it too confidently, I'm just too scared right now because she's the Queen, she could decide anything to do with me.

"Yeah alright, we'll see if that's true." she said and held my wrist and started dragging me again but she walked at a convenient speed for me so I can catch up this time.

I'm still limping, she must've done it so aggressively on me that I'm like this.

I'm not as innocent as everyone thinks, Dae Hyun and I really tried to do it before in his apartment after we watched '50 Shades of Gray' on Netflix, but I stopped and he just respected me and became patient for me.

That's why even if I think he cheated on me, I still feel guilty because I did the similar thing.

If it really is true that he cheated on me, doesn't mean I could do the same.

We arrived at the security room now the Queen spoke in Balinese to the security men.

Then nodded and started checking the footage since last night and she told Momo to ask about me also.

I just stood there with the Queen looking at the footage. They checked at the time where she went back to her room and we saw her walking drunk on the way.

After a moment in the footage when we saw her door was about to close I gasped when I saw Daniel and Jin Hyuk stop the door and put a stopper.

Even if they disguised as janitors I always know them, they've been with us for years.

"Aha! Those are the two rats! Quick get a shot of their faces so we can track them!" she said and they obeyed her order and they printed and gave it to her bodyguard.

I held her arm, "Pl-please don't be so harsh on them, I know they deserve to be punished for what they did but please don't punish them so badly, I know they won't do it for no reason and one of them is also going to be a father soon, my sister will have trouble raising their baby alone if my brother-in-law goes to jail." 

"Take your hands off her highness-" her bodyguard said firmly but she signaled him to stop.

 I realized I did another mistake, I forgot she's not just anyone but the Queen of Korea. I immediately took my hands off her.

She looked irritated at me but she suddenly just sighed, "Look, even if their plan concerns their family they'll still be punished badly, whether I like it or not it's just up to me on how they'll be punished cuz the officials will also speak their opinions. Just hope they won't cause more trouble and that this incident will just remain with me, you, Momo, my bodyguard, and those two so my royal family won't make it a big issue." she told me and I just looked down on my feet.

We then saw Jin Hyuk suddenly bump his head on the door and the number 9 of 309 became 306 but they just quickly ran away.

I suddenly arrived walking drunk and I look at the room number and grabbed my card and didn't swipe properly on the door but it just opened and I went in.

We suddenly saw a woman walking through the hall and looked confused and glanced at both of the doors that are facing each other that have the same number 306 and she tried to open it but both are locked and she just took out her phone and went away.

I didn't know what to say and the Queen just also facepalmed herself.

Momo suddenly came back and went to the Queen, "It's true Your Highness, she's checked in at room 306 with her boyfriend."

The Queen looked at me so I looked down and she just sighed.

We went back to the door of her room and she turned the number 6 back to number 9 but it fell again back to number 6 and she just groaned in frustration and Momo massaged her shoulders to calm her down.

The room service bowed to her, "I'm sorry the number 9 was not screwed tight." 

"Well fix it, others will get confused too tsk tsk tsk." she said firmly and sighed and the room service bowed again and rushed off.

"C-can I go now?" I asked her and she just looked at me and suddenly she just signaled her hand like shooing me away.

---
Daniel's POV

I started driving fast back to the airport so we can go home to Korea.

"Yah! Choi Jin Hyuk that's was our last chance you shouldn't have thrown the camera so high that I couldn't catch it!" I scolded him as I was starting to get frustrated.

"I told my family I won't go back until I succeed so how could I face them now??" I added.

"Hyung, please calm down, don't worry-"

"Don't worry?? How could I not worry in this situation??" I burst out, I couldn't help myself, I can't face Jihyo with our incoming baby when I'm such a failure.

"Hyung, just calm down just give me a sec, *he pulls out something from his pocket* I got that camera's memory card beforehand." he said showing me the small memory card and starts to laugh like a crazy person.

My frown turned into a bright smile and I patted his shoulders.

"You think I'm that stupid Hyung? Of course there was a big chance they'd get that camera from us. You know saving the company is very important for me too." he started boasting and I just cooled down now.

"What happened to Se Hwa by the way?" I asked him.

"Oh she actually texted me last night, she said there was no room with the number 309 but there were two rooms with the same number 306, she tried to open both but are all closed. *he showed me the text on his phone* I thought she was nuts and told her to just try looking for it again."

I smack his head "Ahh!" he shouted "What was that for Hyung??" he asked.

"You pabo you should've told me!!" I told me and he just rubbed the back of his head where I smacked him.

"Why was Mina noona there anyway hyung? I was shocked to see her." he suddenly asked.

I remembered now and this is gonna be another problem, "I was shocked too, I did hear she went on a trip with her boyfriend but I thought it was just in Korea like Jeju Island, I did not expect they'll be here in the exact place." I answered.

"Noona will never be the type to cheat on her partner, wait was she-"

"THE OTHER ONE WHO DRANK THE GIN??" we both asked loudly together.

We both facepalmed ourselves together and just sighed there.

"Aisht.. just don't tell Jihyo especially mother-in-law anything about this for now or we'll both die." I told him and he just nodded.

"And don't worry 'bout Mina she'll go back home safely, we'll just stick to the plan for now and just blur her face in the video." I added.

"Got it hyung." he just answered and we both sigh deeply in relief while in frustration at the same time.

Then suddenly Jin Hyuk's phone beeped and he checked it. "It's Se Hwa." he said.

"What did she say?" I asked.

He started reading out loud, "I'm back now in Korea better pay me good."

"What?? Is she serious?? She used most of our money to buy her clothes and other stuff here and went back to Korea first and she still expects us to pay her well? Fire her when we get to Korea I don't care if she's pretty  when she doesn't do her job well and rip us off, we can find a prettier and more professional one when we're back in business." I told him and he just nodded and didn't reply to her.

---
Mina's POV

I sighed when I reached the door of my room, I still have to face Dae Hyun, there's still a chance what the message told me could be real and it just hurts me. I looked down on my feet and realized I was barefooted the whole time this morning.

I exhaled deeply and used the pass and opened the door.

I went to our bedroom and he was going back and forth with his hands on his waist and when he saw me he immediately went to me and hugged me.

"Babe where did you go I was worried sick, you left the note last night so I understood but until the morning when I woke up you were still not here, what happened? And what are those on your neck?? It doesn't look like you just went for a swim." he asked in concern but I just felt disgusted.

I pulled away from his hug, "Get away from me don't touch me!" I told him angrily and I didn't even look at him straight at his face because I almost feel like crying.

He suddenly looked confused, "Ba-babe what's wrong? Please tell me." he said and tried to hold my hands but I shrugged them off.

I suddenly went to my bedside table trying to walk naturally as I can and I grabbed my phone and I opened the text that I received last night and showed it to him.

He read it and his eyes widened when he finished reading.

"Is...is it true?" I asked him nervously.

"Who- who sent that to you?" he just asked.

"Can't you see it's an unknown number? So just tell me now if it's true or not." I said firmly and he was silent for a moment while clutching his fist.

"So it's t-true?"

He stopped looking at me in the eyes and looked somewhere else and sighed, "Y-yes."

I suddenly slapped him, I was just so mad and yes, I was never like this but I couldn't control myself at this moment, he rubbed his cheek where I slapped him and he just had a blank expression and he didn't even shout back or anything.

I guess he realized he deserved it.

"W-was I not that good enough? Was it fun playing with my feelings?" I asked him and tears started falling down my eyes and his eyes widened when he saw me and he hugged me.

"N-no babe that's not true anyone would be lucky to have you, I'm the problem, I did wrong and I know that now, I just thought of giving myself a chance of going back to you by this vacation and end things with her when we get back." he said.

I pushed him off me, "You're just disgustiing and selfish, you may thought of giving yourself a chance but you did you ask me if I'd give you that chance???"

He just looked down he couldn't say anything else.

I wiped my tears and quickly took my travel bag and packed up my stuff.

"Ba-babe what are you doing-"

"Do you expect me to spend another day here with you? I'm going home first I don't care how much a different flight costs I just can't stand staying any longer here with you, don't follow me please." I told him and I finished packing my stuff and started going out still barefooted.

I also put and shawl around my neck to cover my hickies.

He grabbed my arm, "Babe please don't leave like this-"

"Just let go of me please!" I shouted at him and he just froze and let go of me.

I quickly got out of the room and shut the door.

I stood there first outside and curled up on the floor and started crying.

Suddenly I heard footsteps and I saw heels infornt of me and I looked up to who it was.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I was still kind of frustrated about today and Momo was just there babbling again about the details I asked for her to hire a person to find those two and everything.

Suddenly I saw on the other side of the bed on the floor a pair of sandals and I exactly know it was that woman named Mina who own these sandals.

That reminded me that I dragged her around all morning while she was still barefooted.

I felt really bad for doing that. I stood up and got those sandals and return them to her.

"My Queen where are you going?" Momo suddenly asked.

"I'll just return these to its owner, get ready we'll be going back to Korea now and finish our conversation later." I told her and she just nodded while I got out of the room now.

When I got out I saw her there at the door of her room all curled up on the floor with her travel bag beside her.

I went to her and I could hear her sob, when she saw my feet she looked up and her eyes were full of tears.

I don't know why but I feel so angry that she's crying and I just want to beat up the person who made her cry.

It doesn't even concern me, but I feel like I wanted to be involved with her.

I got down and squatted and she looked at me in the eyes still crying and I just took out my handkerchief and wiped her tears.

Why am I even doing this? I shouldn't be doing it to anyone else maybe except my own girlfriend but other than that no one else because I'm the Queen of Korea but here I am, wiping the tears of a mere commoner but she looks more precious than she seems.

I helped her stand up. "What happened? Who made you cry huh?" I asked her firmly while holding her shoulders.

She just shook her head and continued sobbing and wiping her tears with the handkerchief I handed her.

I held her chin and made her look at me, "Stop crying, look at me, who did this to you? Your boyfriend?" I asked her again firmly.

She just nodded slightly and I couldn't control myself, "Give me your pass he shouldn't just easily hurt women because of a misunderstanding." I told her but she suddenly just held my arm tightly like she's holding it for her life.

"D-don't he-he's not worth it." she stuttered and continued crying. 

I just calmed down and sighed why do I feel so bad for her?

I just sighed and got down on her feet and put on her sandals like a servant is supposed to be doing to me. Luckily no one is here to witness this

What is this woman doing to me?

When she wore them now I stood back up and took her travel bag and held her arm and we started walking away from her room.

"Wh-where are you taking me?" she suddenly asked.

I stopped first and faced her, "I'm sure you don't want to spend another day with your boyfriend here and got nowhere else to go but home, so just come with me since I'm going back to Korea anyway right now because my plan here was ruined too, don't even think of rejecting my offer, this is an order from your queen."

She just didn't say anything else and just followed me.

Momo also got out from my room now with my travel back and she bowed to me.

"My Queen-"

"Momo is the plane ready? Let's just get back to Korea quickly no questions for now." I told her.

"Yes My Queen." she answered and bowed and dialed on her phone telling my pilot to ready the plane now.

We checked out of the hotel and handed in our card passes and we headed to the exit of the hotel now with my bodyguard waiting for us by the card.

I handed him Mina's travel bag and Momo also handed him my travel bag and he put them in the trunk.

I helped her up and we were both in the backseat and Momo went in the passenger seat and my bodyguard also went in now and started driving off to the airport.

---
Mina's POV

I don't know what to feel right now, I keep on forgetting she's the Queen when she treats me this way.

I know she's the Queen and she has nothing to do with a lowly commoner like me so I don't really know why she has to care a lot about me and makes me misunderstand her.

I think it's not the right time to ask her why she's doing this, but still, I owe her a lot and I'm so thankful to her in some way.

We arrived at the airport, I thought we were going to book a flight but when we got down the car they just went directly went to a luxurious gold pane and went in.

When I got in it was the fanciest thing I saw my whole life, so this is how first-class looks like.

They placed our travel back on the slots and we sat down now and the seats were even in a long couch style, not the on usually in normal planes.

"Aren't there any other passengers?" I asked.

She laughed so hard, "Are you kidding me? Did you forget I'm the one and only Queen of Korea? This is obviously my private plane." she said and my jaw just dropped a little.

I'm not surprised now, nothing is impossible with her it's just that I keep forgetting she's the Queen.

"Just sit already and be comfortable so we could take off soon." she said and I just walked slowly to the long luxurious couch and sat.

She sat now and I just sat there stiff while she's making herself comfortable.

She looked at me confused, "What are you doing? I told you just get comfortable can't you see there's plenty of space? We got all this place to ourselves, you may not be comfortable but I'm weirded out that you sit stiffly there." 

I had no choice but to obey what she says and laid my back comfortably on the couch.

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm sure she's still new and uncomfortable and I'm just helping her settle, she deserves to have this flight that anyone could rarely experience in their whole life after getting hurt by her boyfriend.

I signaled Momo and my bodyguard to just be outside the room and they'll just sit outside and they closed the door on the way out.

Suddenly the flight attendant asked us if what we would like to have for our meal.

I asked her she faced me, "I'm-I'm not sure, a-anything is fine." she said gently.

"We'll have two steaks then." I told the flight attendant and she nodded and went away now.

After a short while, they served us the steaks and I started eating while she's still looking at the food with sadness.

"Eat first so you have the energy to cry, *she looked at me confused* do you expect me to tell you not to cry? You'd still cry anyway and it's not like it's a sin to cry since that's how we let out our sadness because we're all human." I told her.

She starts to slowly slice her steak and took a bite and she just chews with sorrow.

I took her plate from her and slice her steak into bite slices and gave back her plate.

She looked at me with sadness, "What?" I asked her.

"You-you didn't have to do that  Your-Your highness, you keep on making me misunderstand you." she said softly.

"Misunderstand?" I asked.

"I keep forgetting you're the queen when you treat me like this, servants should be doing this to you, not you doing it yourself to a mere commoner like me." she told me.

I shook my head, "Don't think of it that way, I was just raised in the palace playing and spending with the children of the servants so I would see them as an equal and I also want to be a normal person at times please give me this opportunity." I told her.

She just nodded and bowed to me slightly, "Well th-thank your highness, I will never forget this kindness." she said and continued eating.

What's with the honorifics? She just talked to me casually when we were at the mall and when we woke up in bed, now she's bowing and talking softly.

"Call me Chaeyoung for now too, I really want to feel like a normal person right now, I also get sick with everyone calling me 'Your Highness' or 'My Queen'" I told her and she choked a little hearing that.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I-it's just that I might get punished if I just you by your name-"

"HAHAHA where do you think we are? Joseon Dynasty? No offense but why are you so outdated? It's not like that nowadays they could just easily call me by my name, plus no one else is around here right now, and what if I said calling me by my name, for now, is an order?" I asked her.

"Oh- o-ok your- I mean Chae-Chaeyoung-ssi if that's what you want." she stuttered.

"At least you know how to adjust even if your a little outdated, keep on updating yourself with social media so you won't be so left out." I told her.

She just nodded and continued eating her food and I did the same.

After a while we finished our food and the flight attendant took our plates and I was just scrolling on my Ipad for a while to read some articles on what's going on in Korea while she looks at the window of the plane.

I cleared my throat to get her attention and she faced me.

"Could...could I ask now what he did to you?" I asked her softly.

She just looked down and squeeze tightly the end of her dress.

"He-he cheated on me." she said with a shaky voice and started to sob and she pulled out the handkerchief I handed her earlier to wipe her tears.

"What?? Is he serious?? I don't really know you much but even if he thinks you're not enough for him no one deserves to be cheated on, may his life be like a living hell after what he just did to you." I said angrily and she looked at me confused.

"Why-why are you so angry about it?" she asked me and that struck me too.

She's right, why would I be so angry when it doesn't even concern me?

"I- As the queen I just know what's right and what's wrong so I'm just angry when someone was wrongfully treated especially when it's one of my subjects." I lied to her partially.

She just kept on crying and before I knew it I found myself rubbing her back to comfort her.

"But..but even if he did that I still feel guilty because I sort of did the same thing." she suddenly said and I froze because I knew I was a part of it.

I just looked down at my shoes and feel guilty too, but could we blame it all on ourselves? We were obviously drugged and set up that day. 

Of course we wouldn't have done it if we were both sane that night.

As long as no one else knows this it won't be a problem.

Shortly we arrived in Korea and landed on a private runway where only my private plane lands there and we will get down at a private area of the airport so we won't gather attention.

When we got down she got her travel bag and bowed to me, "Thank you for everything today I could never thank you enough, *she gets something from her bag* this is the only thing could give you for now." she said and handed me a red candy rose.

"Should I take you to your home?" I offered her a ride.

"Oh it's okay I'll just ride a cab you have done enough already." she said and I just nodded.

She bowed to me for the last time and also to Momo and my bodyguard and they bowed back.

She opened the door of the cab now and went off.

I also got in my car and my driver drove off and I just stare at the red chocolate rose she gave me the whole time.

"Momo send someone to watch her from afar and update me." I told her.

"Very well your highness, but may I ask why?" 

"Well you know- I don't fully trust her yet that she was not involved those two men, just track her for a short time until I could confirm it." I lied.

"Are you sure that's the reason your highness?" she asked and grinned.

"Why? What are you thinking huh?" I asked her and I'm starting to get irritated.

This assistant of mine is not slow and bolder than she looks.

"I don't know- just checking if she'll be fine?" she asked and chuckled.

"Just keep quiet if you're just going to babble nonsense, you're lucky your my friend and trusty assistant for life." I told her and she kept on laughing.

---
Mina's POV

The cab dropped me off in front of our apartment. I was about to enter the building when I guy bumped to me and I dropped my phone.

I fix my bag first since my stuff fell down then he gave me my phone and said sorry and I bowed to him and went away. Could this day get any worse?

I went up now and enter the code to my apartment.

Dahyun heard the door and she went to see me and she cheered, "Mitang you're here! *her happy face turned into a confused face* you're back here this soon?" she suddenly asked.

She helped me put my travel bag aside first. "Where's Dae Hyun?" she suddenly asked.

I suddenly frowned so she frowned too, "It didn't go well did it?" she asked and I suddenly went to her and hug her tightly and started crying again.

She hugged me back and she just rubbed my back for comfort.

---
4 days later

Still Mina's POV

I'm not feeling well these days, I vomit often and feel nauseous.

I crave strawberries dipped in peanut butter these days and I even hide when eating because I don't want to share with Dahyun I don't know why.

I thought I'd just get better soon and I managed not to show Dahyun that I'm not feeling well because there's a lot going on at the company nowadays and I don't want to add her trouble.

I didn't even have my period this month, I never missed a month before so it's strange.

I searched on the net a little to find out what's wrong with me with the symptoms I have.

All the results lead to signs of pregnancy and I gasped and I saw a recommendation to take a pregnancy test.

And so I did during the lunch break I bought a pregnancy test strip and went to the bathroom.

I did my business and it was time to check it.

The first line appeared and I was nervous for the next one.

I slide my thumb slowly hoping it won't be two lines.

I closed my eyes and when I removed my thumb I opened my eyes and I gasped.

There are two lines.

---
A/N: Hi guys I know it's a long update I know but I hope it isn't boring🙂

Please continue to support me and sorry for the overlooked grammatical errors and mispellings please bear with me:<

Always stay safe!~💙

-_Myoui_Penguin_😗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.6K 50
Yoo Jeongyeon came from one of the richest families in South Korea, together with her sisters; Son Chaeyoung, Kim Dahyun, and Chou Tzuyu. Their surna...
10.1K 630 31
This is a story about best friends who grew up with each other. They went to the same school since kindergarten and as time passed by their closeness...
75.2K 2.5K 33
[THIS IS A G!P STORY!] A historical fanfiction, where Chaeyoung is a princess from Sonrise Kingdom. While Mina pretends to be a man to be completely...
You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

212K 6.2K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...