Tokyo Revengers || Craving I

By bunnyyen_jpg

(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. T... More

༒ⵊNFORMATⵊON༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ1༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ2༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ3༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ4༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ5༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ6༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ7༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ10༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44༒
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65༒🔞
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66༒🔞
⚠️🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67༒🔞⚠️
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 81༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 82༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 83༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 84༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 86༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 87༒
🔞༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 88༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 89༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 90༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 91༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 92༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 93༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 94༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 95༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 96༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 97༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 98༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 99༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 100༒🔞
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 101༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 102༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 103༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 104༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 105༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 106༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 107༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 108༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 109༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 110༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 111༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 112༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 113༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 114༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 115༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 117༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 118༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 119༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 120༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 121༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 122༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 123༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 124༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 125༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 126༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 127༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 128༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 129༒
༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 130༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 1༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 2༒
༒Q&A Pᴀʀᴛ 3༒
༒ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ༒
✨1k/ reader x y/n special✨
Educational Chapter cause...
♡officially over♡

༒ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 116༒

7.8K 571 374
By bunnyyen_jpg

Walking into the HQ was quite the funny experience as the executives stood there and watched you in shock. 

Akashi choked on his cigarette, while Mochi choked on his coffee. Rindou and Koko looking at you in utter shock, the hair color throwing them completely off. Sanzu a bit pissed cause you didn't look like his 'little Angel' anymore. Though Ran, despite the drastic hair change, noticed another major thing, "who's clothes are those?!" 

Right.. Inui had borrowed you his clothes as you came to him in a dress from Hanmas 'Date'. The only thing, Haruka had brought you sneakers so you wouldn't have to run around in heels with Inuis clothes. 

You could feel their stares, burning through the clothes as jealousy emitted from them. 

But, all you could do was give them a genuine smile, something they haven't seen in what felt like, forever. 

 "my boyfriends.. he let me borrow them", you said, before you heard a scoff behind you. "Is that where you went to yesterday after just walking away?", Hanma asked, a grin on his face, yet it was not inviting. He was pissed, so much you could tell. 

"Boyfriend?", Sanzu asked in disbelief, his eyes holding a crazy glimmer, "when did Angel found the time to meet new people? Do we have to remind you of a simple fact? You're our hostage.  I'll find that boyfriend of yours, kill him and then I'll put you back into your place." 

You looked at him, steadily watching his moves as you simply shrugged your shoulders, "you know... I often find myself contemplating.. if punching you in the face.. would be worth losing my job..", you said, waving your hands around at the word 'job', "most days the answer is yes. It would be... cause I don't care!" You simply looked at him as Sanzu looked back at you, scoffing before he laughed in disbelief. 

"Bold words for a bitch that was butt hurt", Hanma chimed in, walking past you, though he stopped when you said, "bold words for someone who's in stabbing range", "I see you and your little jokes are back", Hanma said, turning around to look at you.

"There's nothing to joke with you about when you're literally unfunny", you said in a matter of fact voice. Hanma, to say the least, was offended. A subordinate walked in on the little fiasco, bringing all of your attention towards him, "Mikey has a new order! Sanzu, (L/N) and Rindou are in charge for the mission", he said, bowing before leaving again. 

Sanzu scoffed, "great..", "you think I'm happy, you're incompetent", you said making him look at you with murderous intent, "I'm Incompetent?! I don't wanna work with a crybaby, that gets petty and offended at every fucking thing!", "Oh? Is that so? I just love those two-faced split personality type of people, they're great to work with.. said no one, Fucking ever!", you spat back. 

"Ha! Shut the fuck up, Bitch! Where am I two faced?!", "It started with the fact that you can't say shit to my face? You got a problem with me and can't say it to my face? Then shut the fuck up!" 

"You just walked away like a little bitch! And now I'm the asshole?! You got busy with Hanma and your little boyfriend but we're here at fault?!", you looked at him in disbelief. Absolutely disgusted from the way Sanzu tried to manipulate you into thinking you're at fault. 

"Sanzu! I will Never Apologize for the way I Reacted to how You and the Others had me Fucked up!" 

With that you turned around and left, not wanting to discuss the matter further. Annoyed from the way they made it seem like you were at fault, once again. 

"See, you're walking away now, again!"

You stopped, turning around and yelled, "Of course! Do you even hear yourself!? Gosh! I literally thank god every fucking day, that I was not born being that much of a fucking Bafoon!", before you turned around again and continued walking. 

You sat down at the kitchen on the bar stool, annoyance seeping out of you. Sighing you were a tad bit disappointed in yourself for letting your emotions get the best of you again, yelling and snapping once more at the idiocity of men. 

It wasn't even worth it.. You knew it wasn't even worth it, yet here you went ahead and yelled all your energy out. 

What was the end of the song? You were now tired and annoyed, literally after recharging at Inui.

Taking your phone out, you sat there and thought about the offer he gave you and honestly, you would probably need another recharge after today. Though before you could make the call, Rindou took your phone. Your heart almost jumping out of your chest, afraid that he was gonna see the name. 

But when he locked it and laid it face down on the table, you were kinda stunned.. 

to say the least. 

"Can we talk?", "Yeah.. but.. actually talk or are you gonna throw insults at me too?", you didn't mean to sound rude, you were just genuinely asking cause you didn't want to loose more energy on this, in your eyes, childish behavior. 

"No.. I.. I legit wanna talk! Face to face, you and me, eye to eye", "go ahead!", you answered, pointing at the bar stool beside you. He sat down, sighing as he collected his thoughts. Carefully thinking through about what to say.

"Kakucho had already told us.. that.. you won't forgive us and I get it. I understand and I don't blame you. Don't take the maniacs words too close to your heart though, he's pretty mad but he's even worse at expressing his thoughts properly. No one blames you for your reaction.. We all, just like Sanzu, are mad at ourselves first prior" 

You silently listened to him, playing with your fingers as you waited for him to continue. 

"We never should've talked about you like this, not behind your back nor ever in general. I apologize for hurting you with my ignorance"

You nodded your head, thanking him softly before you stood up and went to get your phone. Rindou stopped you though, holding you by your wrist. Not giving him the chance to open his mouth you said to him, "Rindou.. You said it yourself. I'm not gonna forgive you or the others-", "No, that's not.. That's not what I want...", silence fell upon you two as you looked at him in confusion. 

"What are you-", "Why didn't you talk about it?", he asked softly, looking down while the hold on your wrist didn't falter. Furrowing your brows, you shook your head, "Talk about what?", "how you felt?", he looked up, his eyes locking with yours, "you never talked about how you felt until it was too late and you were just a shell of the girl we brought. Why didn't you-", "I wanted to talk about it", you said, interrupting him. "But.. no one asked. That's the thing...no one ever asks.. I didn't even know who I could turn to. There was no one to turn to. I was alone", you confessed. 

Rindou fell silent. 

He had always been unsure of his feelings towards you. Always keeping in mind that you were just someone they kidnapped to entertain themselves with. Yet the more time he had spent with you, the more he felt at ease next to you. 

When you started to get distant, he felt his emotions all over the place. He had never experienced anything of that kind. He and his brother never even talked about those type of things, not even having the time to as all they ever knew was how to rule the streets of Roppongi and how to beat up people. 

When you came along, you brought a new experience and a new wave into his life. 

Something he didn't want to let go. 

Not anymore.

He let go of you wrist, looking down. Shameful, thats what he felt. You didn't say anything anymore as you took your phone and headed out. Rindous next words making you halt, feeling your eyes sting as your heart started to hurt. 

"I felt like.. when I slowly started to open my arms for you.. you started to close yours... I'm glad though.. that you found someone else who took you into his open arms. I hope he takes good care of you.. I'll kill him if he doesn't", he chuckled sadly. "You look gorgeous by the way.. I love the new hair.. I'll.. see you later for the mission.."

You silently nodded your head, holding back the tears as you for the first time heard Rindou so broken. The usual stoic younger brother, who never showed his feelings nor a care in the world.. poured out his heart to you. 

Yet, all you did was leave. 

Leaving him all by himself.. alone in the kitchen as you walked out to call Inui. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 24K 113
SEASON 2 of Craving! (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she regretted...
27K 737 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
36.5K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
257 18 5
𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝕹𝖔𝖚𝖓 / ə'𝖋ı𝖓ı𝖙𝖎 -𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰...