Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
9. Her Name
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

14. Home

1.7K 86 227
By shin_tin

Warnings: Public Harassment, Violence.

A/N: This time, I'll put the photos in the middle of the text.

Year: 2018

It was about 3 pm that Y/N's door was knocked.

"For God's sake! It's the weekend, let me sleep!"

She got out of bed with a grunt and opened the door with puffy eyes.

"My God, were you asleep?" Nobara looked at her sleepy face with round eyes.

"Yeah, I was up all night, why? What time is it now?" she rubbed her eyes.

"Lunch time is long gone." Nobara wandered into the room and, seeing the sweets, two plates on the table, and Y/N's messy face, a thought suddenly came to her mind. She quickly put her hand over her mouth and turned to her in surprise.

"Was anyone in your room last night, Y/N?" Nobara looked at her curiously.

"Yeah, Satoru was here," Y/N said as she stretched her body.

Nobara closed her eyes with her hand. "Are you and him?"

"Noooooo, is having dirty mind is one of admission requirements in this school? I just needed to talk to him!" Y/N put her hand on her waist.

"Well, whatever you did, it's working, Sensei is very happy from the morning. He even said we are going to dinner tonight." Nobara clapped her hands.

"Oh, good for you," and Y/N got up to go back to her bed when Nobara stopped her.

"Noppp, you are supposed to come with us. According to Gojo Sensei, we will all go together. Now put laziness aside and go take a shower. I will make you coffee." Nobara pointed to the bathroom with her hand.

Y/N sighed. "If I fall asleep in the bathroom, don't wake me up." And she forcibly dragged herself to the bathroom, wondering how a teenage girl could bully her.

"Have you lost your energy just by talking, Y/N? Are you sure you just talked?" Nobara laughed wickedly.

Y/N glared at her and, without saying anything, entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

When she came out of the bathroom, drying her hair with a towel, she found out that Nobara had already chosen the clothes she had to wear at night and put them on the bed. She also put some cosmetics next to her clothes.

Y/N stopped drying her hair and turned to Nobara, drowning in her phone. "Oh, thank you for asking my opinion on the choice of clothes!"

"You're welcome. Come on Y/N, if I asked your opinion, you would choose a hoodie, again!" Nobara said with a laugh.

"Yes, because comfort is my priority!" Y/N put her hands on her waist.

Nobara continued regardless of her words, "Now hurry up and change your clothes. Do you know how to make up? I will help you style your hair."

"Oh, just kill me already. I know how to do makeup! Meanwhile, I love my hair as it is!" She snarled like a child.

"I love your hair too, Y/N, but change wouldn't killed anyone, so don't be so dramatic and get ready." Nobara winked at her.

Y/N shrugged and surrendered. There was no point in arguing with Nobara.

Around 6 pm, Nobara and Y/N were sitting in front of the dormitory, drinking coffee, and eating chocolate, waiting for Megumi and Yuji.

"Heyyyy Y/N! Wow, you have changed!" Yuji sat down happily next to her, and Y/N gave him a chocolate bar with a smile.

"Hi Y/N," Megumi said softly and sat down next to Nobara.

"Hey Nobara, what did you decide to order?" Yuji asked her with happy eyes.

"I may have mercy and not order the most expensive food and only order what I like." Nobara took out her phone and looked at its screen.

"I don't think that ordering the most expensive one would be a problem for him. He is used to spending ridiculous amount of money on ridiculous things." Megumi checked his watch and then turned to Y/N, saying, "Gojo Sensei has said that he will be at the front door at 6.30 pm, so I think if we arrive there at 6.45 pm, we will get there at the same time."

Y/N giggled and drank the rest of her coffee. She had felt light and happy since talking to Satoru this morning and was subconsciously smiling like an idiot.

When the four arrived at the school gates, they saw that Satoru had parked his black Mercedes G63, leaning against the car door, with folded hands.

He had changed his clothes. Now he was wearing black pants, a black shirt, and black sneakers, along with a black leather jacket, and, as usual, he was wearing glasses.

(A/N2: Satoru's outfit)

"Haha, look at the change of the tables, this time you are all late and I arrived on time." Satoru laughed, took a few steps forward while looking at Y/N from head to toe. His eyes were hiding behind glasses.

She wore a black top with slim straps that matched her black skinny jeans and boots. Satoru's gaze subconsciously turned to her sharp collarbones and neck. Her jacket was covering only small parts of them. Not to mention that it was his first time seeing those bones, and damn, he was interested. She had also put on red lipstick, and her hair was tidier than ever—what a glorious day for six eyes.

(A/N3: Y/N's outfit)

'Fuck, this woman is sexy in any way.' Satoru put his hand to his mouth and bit his lips with his teeth. Then he cleared his throat and said, "Let's go so we don't get into traffic."

He opened the front door for Y/N. She raised her eyebrows. "Hey, don't act like an asshole! Be like yourself, Satoru," and got in the car.

"Hey, this is called being a gentleman, not being an asshole, learn the difference!" Satoru said in a defiant tone, and Y/N burst into laughter.

When Satoru got into the car, he realized that Y/N had fastened her seat belt herself this time. He was profoundly saddened to miss the chance to be close to her.

"Well kids, I have to say that this dinner itself is a kind of field test." Satoru said with joy.

"Don't ruin our dinner, Sensei."

"Hey, I'm wearing new clothes, you have no right to ruin them!"

"I don't care."

"Oh, thank you for expressing your feelings, Megumi," Satoru said and then turned to Y/N. "Actually, this time we want to test Y/N's abilities and see how much she has progressed in these two weeks and if she can create a barrier between herself and peoples' negative feelings or not."

Y/N said nothing and just smiled. She was happy to see them happy and didn't want to think about anything else.

Along the way, everyone listened to the songs from the radio. The kids sometimes sang along, while Y/N moved her head with the rhythm, and Satoru tapped the steering wheel with his hands. From time to time, he glanced at Y/N, who looked as if she had the whole world in the palms of her hands.

Let the author write it down here that Y/N was always content with the small joys in her life and tried to take the most advantage of these limited opportunities.

The car stopped in front of a chic and luxurious Italian restaurant with a long line of people standing in front of it.

Nobara stuck her head out of the car window and said in surprise:" I have read about this place. How did you book a table here?"

"Oh, Nobara, it's like you forgot that I would do everything for my dear students." Satoru said with confidence and then turned to Y/N and asked: "Are you ready?"

She nodded in approval, closed her eyes, released some of her energy, and was immediately surrounded by an aura of cursed energy.

Now Satoru could see her with his six eyes too. Each of those eyes got mesmerized by her shining light. His hands urged to touch her, but he resisted. Hardly.

She opened her eyes and noticed that Satoru was looking at her. For a moment, they both looked each other in the eye, and then a smile formed on both of their lips. Satoru was happy she no longer had to imprison herself. Y/N was also delighted, in her heart, that she no longer had to run away from people.

It was as if they were reading each other's minds, like a soul within two bodies.

When you discover that you love someone, their happiness brings you happiness. That was something they both had but didn't know yet.

Y/N turned her head, opened the door, and got out of the car. Satoru also got out of the car and handed the car switches to the valet, pointing to the others to enter the VIP line without going to the queue.

The woman in charge of the reception gave Satoru a very warm smile. She tried to lean further towards him from behind the desk so she could draw his attention to her open collar and breasts.

"Good night, how can I serve you, Sir~?" The woman said in a flirtatious voice. Satoru smiled at the woman in charge. "I had booked a table for 5 under the name of Satoru Gojo."

The woman laughed again and put her hand on Satoru's hand. "Satoru, han? What a beautiful name..."

Satoru quickly turned his head to Y/N, hoping he might see a bit of jealousy on her face. Still, she talked and laughed with the students and did not pay any attention to him. He sighed, turned his face to the woman, and quickly pulled his hand out of hers.

"Can you please check my reservation?" He told the woman in a cold tone.

The woman checked the list of reservations on her tablet. She said: "Oh, here you are, please go inside." She wrote her number on a piece of napkin, wanting to give it to him, but Satoru didn't take the number from her.

The woman quickly glared at Y/N, who walked next to Satoru with the three teenagers. He was looking at her with a smile.

The restaurant was a beautiful place. Its interior architecture consisted of gray stones and bricks, green plants, and wooden tables.

Yuji, Nobara, and Megumi sat on one side of the table, and Satoru and Y/N sat on the other.

The waiter handed them the menus, and as soon as they received them, Satoru turned to Y/N and said, "So how do you feel? Are any negative energy attracted to you?"

"Nope, everything is fine. I wish it was snowing outside and I could drink a cup of hot chocolate," She smiled and turned her head to the menu. She said under her breath: "By the way, you should have accepted that woman's number. I was worried that she would take off her clothes to get your attention," and she laughed.

Satoru looked at her with round eyes. 'So she had noticed the woman flirting with me! You little minx!'

"Looks like you are not going to order Y/N. Let's talk about your mission." A mischievous smile appeared on his lips.

Y/N put her hand under her chin and rested her elbow on the table. "So, tell me, what is my mission, Sensei~?" If the students weren't there, Satoru would undoubtedly make her moan his name by calling him Sensei, but he was going to do everything in order.

"Oh, I won't take it hard, I just want you to go to the restaurant bar and get two drinks. I prefer a non-alcoholic one," and he winked at her.

"Since when did you quit alcohol?" Y/N folded her hands.

"Umm, since a psycho woman with loose screws tried to kill me in the bar last year and you saved me. I also have to drive." He took off his glasses and pointed with his eyes at Y/N to go to the bar.

"Are you taking revenge on me?" She took a deep breath and moved towards the bar.

"Sensei? When did Y/N save you?" Yuji asked in confusion.

"Don't you think you should have gone with her?" Megumi looked at her, who was approaching the bar.

"He is right, there are a lot of drunk men there. Even an ordinary woman wouldn't feel comfortable in that crowd, let alone Y/N who hates being touched." Nobara said in a worried tone.

"Don't worry; she is strong. You also have to accept hard work to become stronger." Satoru said in a confident tone. Then turned his head and looked at Y/N, which when she reached the bar, all the men stood aside and looked at her from head to toe with greedy eyes. Seeing this scene, the blood began to boil through Satoru's veins, but he tried to calm down.

Satoru had learned about another corner of Y/N's bitter past last week by talking to Shoko on the phone.

He was aware that Toji had left her alone in the arms of deviant men to teach her how to kill. Satoru himself may not seem to be any different from Toji right now. Still, he told himself that he would never leave Y/N alone in such a situation. He believed that Y/N had become much stronger and more independent.

Hmm, what an idiotic idea, but I can't blame him cause Satoru Gojo didn't know that some wounds penetrate so deeply into a person's soul that they never heal and always remain fresh.

Y/N was bent over, picking up two drinks from the bar, when two men approached her, while one of them reached for her buttocks. She suddenly jumped up, dropped the drink glasses, and quickly tried to hold the man's hand tightly. Meanwhile, the second man clung to Y/N from behind and tried to crawl his hand under her coat. Sadness found its way to her heart.

"Hey beautiful, don't be afraid, we don't bite. We just want to play with you."

Suddenly Y/N's heart pounded! All the memories of being touched by other men, struggling with those men alone, begging for help, and being punished by Toji, passed before her eyes.

Instinctively, she reached for her sleeve to pull out her knife from under her jacket and cut the throats of all these men. But suddenly, Satoru took Y/N's hand and pulled her to his back. Her hands were shaking.

"Hey! Who the fuck are you? We saw her first; she's ours!" One of the men, who was very drunk, said and approached to start a fight with Satoru.

Satoru put his hand on the man's shoulder, pressed him, and placed him in his seat without delay. He whined in pain. Hearing his friend's pain, the other man tried to punch Satoru in the face. Satoru let go of Y/N's hand and grabbed the man's fist with the palm of his hand, twisting his wrist and breaking a bone in the process.

He let go of the man, twisting in pain, and quickly turned his head, noticing Y/N was no longer standing behind him.

Satoru quickly looked around and detected traces of her trembling cursed energy outside the restaurant.

Ignoring the two men, he quickly ran outside and went to Y/N. Her sobs could be heard.

He quickly approached Y/N from behind and put his hand on her shoulder. She thought someone else had touched her. So, she quickly turned her head and cut Satoru's hand with the knife in her hand.

It took a few seconds for her to face Satoru and realize her mistake.

"Sorry- I'm sorry Satoru- I- I didn't-know- I-sorry." She sobbed and took Satoru's hand to check the depth of the cut.

Y/N's tears were pouring on his hand. Her head was giddy from the pain. She hated being touched, and those two men brought out old memories which she had buried deep into her soul.

"Shhhhh Y/N, it doesn't matter, I'll be fine, don't worry." His voice was calming, and he held her tightly with his other hand. It was his fault, and he knew it.

"My hand will get better, I know how to reverse my cursed energy, have you forgotten? Don't worry, Y/N," he then leaned his forehead against hers. He stepped into her safe zone, waited for Y/N's reaction, but she didn't object. She accepted his gentle touch.

"Hey ... hey ... it's over now, don't cry. I shouldn't have sent you into that drunken crowd, forgive me." Satoru's voice trembled. He cursed himself for his stupid decisions.

While still hearing her crying, he pressed her head to his shoulders and hugged her tightly.

She was still shaking.

Satoru hugged her even tighter and whispered in her ear. "Y/N, listen to me, close your eyes, I'm here, everything is going to be fine. I won't let anyone hurt you. I'll never leave you alone. I'll stay with you... Take a deep breath, take a deep breath, Y/N ... please" Satoru's voice was so worried that no one had ever seen him like that.

But somehow, his soothing tone made her listen. She tried to take deep breaths. Moments later, while his arms were still wrapped around her, Y/N realized that she was feeling safe for the first time in her life.

The feeling of security she had never felt under any roof. His embrace was the home she had never had. The same home where sorrows were left behind the door, the same home where no one could harm her.

He was warm like the rays of sunshine on a snowy day.

Y/N could have killed all those men, and if Satoru had arrived a little later, she would have done it. She had learned to save herself alone and not wait for anyone to help. But Satoru was there today, and Y/N no longer needed to shed blood, orphan someone, or add to her regrets.

She didn't move and let the warmth of Satoru's body take over her being.

Meanwhile, three pairs of eyes were staring at them from behind the restaurant windows.

"I'm going to check Y/N." Yuji said, wanting to go to the door, but Nobara pulled his sleeve. "Hey, third wheel, sit down!"

"What? What do you mean?" Yuji looked at Nobara with confusion.

"It means that in ten years of living with Gojo, I haven't see him move a finger because of a woman, let alone worry about them and hug them. I think Y/N is somehow very important to him." Megumi said as he looked outside.

"And today, I think Y/N was awake until Gojo Sensei returned from the mission. I don't know what happened, but we all agree that this morning he was so happy. He didn't even mess with Utahime." Nobara added.

"What are you saying? They have known each other for about a month. No one could fall in love so soon!" Yuji folded his arms.

"Think Yuji! You yourself heard that Sensei said that she saved his ass last year. Maybe they already knew each other. Oh, I don't want Y/N to be with Gojo Sensei. She deserves someone better than him!" Nobara frowned.

"I just said that Y/N is important to Gojo; I didn't say he loves her. I don't think Gojo wants to fall in love or get married one day. He has so many enemies. His family will always be under threat and danger." Megumi sighed while looking at Nobara and Yuji. He continued. "We don't know the nature of the binding vow between the two. They may have become closer because of their vow." He shrugged.

Nobara and Yuji exchanged glances and said nothing.

Outside the restaurant, Satoru loosened his grip a little and whispered in Y/N's ear, "are you feeling better?"

Y/N stepped away from his chest and said: "Yeah, I'm sorry that I dragged you into a fight...."

He gently took her chin with his hand and lifted it to face each other. "You're the only thing that matters to me." He smiled and looked into her beautiful innocent eyes. "Now can you try to balance your cursed energy level again?"

Y/N nodded. It was like Y/N couldn't resist his requests. And with that, a protective aura surrounded her again.

"Good, now do you want to go back inside or do you want to go back to school?" Satoru gently wiped her cheeks with his hand.

"Oh, today you had to play the role of a napkin for me. You had to wipe my tears all day, let's go back inside. I'm starving, the kids are probably worried too." Y/N put a big smile on her lips.

Satoru looked at her in surprise and realized that Y/N knows how to make the most beautiful smiles in the worst situations.

They went inside together, and Y/N went straight to the table without looking at the bar. She approached students with the same life-giving smile.

"Hey, what did you choose to order? I'm very hungry, I think I'll eat both pasta and pizza. What about you, Satoru?" And she turned her face towards him.

The students looked at Y/N and Satoru with wide eyes and wondered how she had changed her mood 180 degrees.

Satoru looked at the woman in front of him with admiration. She was by no means damsel in distress. Everyone has sorrows that pursue them until the end of the world, but Y/N had chosen not to care about them, and she was acting as if the whole world could not upset her.

For her, only the happiness of her loved ones was important, and she was willing to do anything for it. Satoru has known many strong women and men in his life, but for him, Y/N was the strongest, and her smiles were the most precious thing he had ever seen.

"I want to try all of their desserts! By the way I won't share anything with anyone!" He sat down next to Y/N and winked at the students to act normally.

Yuji rolled up his sleeves and said, "Okay, I'm hungry too and I want to order a steak. Y/N, can I eat from your pizza too?"

"Of course, only if I don't finish it all in ten minutes." She laughed and looked at the students and Satoru.

"You all will get fat. I'll order a Caesar salad." Nobara said and put the menu on the table.

Y/N looked at Megumi, who was silent. "What will you order Megumi?" He raised his head. "I prefer lasagna." While Satoru was calling the waiter to pick up their order, and Yuji and Nobara were discussing about getting fat, Megumi whispered to Y/N, who was sitting in front of him: "You are very strong, Y/N." He smiled.

Y/N smiled back at Megumi and immediately looked outside. She was experiencing a lot of emotions right now.

Megumi turned his head, noticed that Satoru was smiling at him. He was sure that his Sensei had heard him. So the poor boy's face turned red.

For the rest of the night, they just laughed and had a good time.

When the car was parked in the school parking lot, the kids got out of the vehicle. They said good night to the two adults and started whispering while walking to their dormitory.

"Hey, do you think they'll kiss now?" Yuji asked.

"Shhhh idiot! They could hear us!" Nobara hit Yuji on the back of his head.

Megumi turned and looked back: "No, they're talking."

Y/N turned to Satoru. "Thank you for today. I think I ate too much. You also have left some of your sweets in my room."

"Yeah, I know. I wanted to have sweets in my neighbor's room too so that I wouldn't face a shortage when I visit her." Satoru smiled and pulled a suitcase out of the trunk of his car.

Y/N's eyes got widened. "Do you want to stay in school? I thought you would only stay here on special occasions." She looked at his suitcase with an open mouth.

"Yeah, I thought so too, but today a grandma asked me to stay here and not to go home." Satoru winked at her.

"Do you mean me? When did I ask you for such a thing?" She put her hands on her waist.

"Oh Y/N, you're very talkative when you're sleepy. Of course, I don't know if you were serious about other things you said to me or not, but I will consider them too," and he grinned.

"What? Did I say anything else? What did I say? Ok. Don't say anything; it doesn't matter! I deny all of them," and her cheeks blushed, and the shell around his heart destroyed completely.

"You didn't say anything else, Y/N, I'm messing with you," and he burst into laughter.

"You're so mean, Satoru Gojo." She pouted, folding her arms.

"And you're so cute, Y/N Kamo." He stated, sticking his tongue out.

And when they both were vulnerable on that autumn night, love found its way into their hearts.

A/N4: Photo's of the restaurant:

A/N5: I decided not to put music in the chapters anymore because I think you don't like them. They were just the songs I was listening to while writing chapters. Should I upload them for you or not? Do you like them?

A/N6: Art belongs to Boyana Petkova.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.1K 23
Saikyō || The Strongest, Book 2 "That girl you fell in love with," I started, feeling Satoru's attention immediately shift to me. "What was she like...
1.6K 48 10
"𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?" A Gojo Satoru fanfiction where you found yourself trapped between two choic...
4.3K 90 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...
144K 3.7K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...