ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ

By Bugnoo

When Jungkook moves to Germany for his MBBS, he irrevocably falls for a straight man, the heartthrob of the c... More

Author's Welcome Note
Prologue
1. What could change?
2. Fehrman Island
~3. An old new friend
4. Breathtaking view in Fehrman
5. One mess of a dinner
~7. The status change
8. Inviting Embarrassment Lingers
~9. Why not the other man?
10. Strict teachers mean well
11. Whole system and racism
12. Deceiving a friend
~13. The facility and grey uniform
~14. The scared father's hatred
15. Gentleman with a gentle touch
16. Fundraiser and football practise
~17. Exist on this earth
18. Notice the teenage boy
19. Fathers are a different breed
~20. Insecurities shake the core
21. End of first semester
22. Drunk and innocent
~23. New style and a new purpose
24. An attempt at cooking and connecting
~25. A working sieve
26. Lean musculature of a dancer
27. Trinity of feelings and vision

6. Party of seniors

547 78 15
By Bugnoo

Why Mona - Wannabe

Jungkook

Today was the day we first attended our classes. The subjects were taught in English, but there was a lot of German used in between the lectures. I guess it was a good thing I made a German friend. Ulrich seemed to be ahead of me in many ways as I knew he was tutored by Jimin. Thinking about him fetched many ever-lasting and embarrassing memories.

On the island, I couldn't bring myself to face the group after our supposed dinner so I left and crashed in our resort. The next day, we left early and visited the tourist attractions. I stumbled upon the group of seniors here and there as we were also visiting the same places, but I did my best to avoid looking at them.

More than anything, I wanted this to be an ephemeral feeling after my interaction with Jimin, but I couldn't get him out of my head for three weeks straight. He was always there in my room when I closed my eyes to sleep.

"Hey," Ulrich stalked up to me and slung his arm around my shoulders. "What are you thinking? Are you good with classes?" He continued to ask. "I can help you if you want."

"You can definitely help me," I thought about how to not make it obvious by asking what I was intending. "What do I have to do to become popular?"

Ulrich squinted his eyes at me suspiciously. "I am not the right person to tell you that as you can see we are the last benchers."

"I can help," we heard a familiar voice and I turned around towards the innocuous offer coming from the man.

"Taehyung Hyung!" I automatically smiled and Ulrich did the same, only he referred to the senior as sir, as everyone in the university did.

I felt disappointed when I didn't see Jimin with him because they were mostly together, but I also felt relieved. I hadn't the courage to face him yet.

"We are having a party tonight, come over. I can introduce you to some people from the sports club and dance club if you are into those things. Popularity picks up quickly from there."

"I didn't mean it in that way," I admonished my own words. "it's just-"

"You don't need to explain anything to me, Jungkook." Hyung chuckled as he trudged toward us. "Let's go get some coffee." He asked, jutting his head towards the direction of the cafeteria after looking at me and Ulrich one by one.

I widened my eyes at Ulrich gleefully. He didn't look the happiest. Now that I thought about it, he always avoided hanging around this group. It could be awkward for him as his cousin was dating Jimin. Almost felt too bad for Ulrich, almost. But I needed to get close to at least one person in the group.

My heart dropped when I found Jimin standing with Hoseok Hyung in front of the coffee machine. His eyes scrutinized my body from toe to head all the while he spoke to his friend and befuddled me. My fragile condition was worsening, but I have never been so thankful for girls hitting on me as I did at that moment.

A few of fellow classmates were standing in the cafeteria and they waved at me. I ludicrously sauntered towards them, ignoring the group of seniors, but gripping Ulrich's hand as he got dragged behind me with a hiss. Poor Ulrich.

"You guys sit on the last bench, isn't it?" One of the girls asked, and I found Jimin's neck craning towards me as he shot a ridiculed glare for a moment.

"Yeah," I scratched my neck, regretting my decision to talk to them one second too late.

"Have you guys registered for the swimming? We do it in pairs. We can do it together." One of the girls asked me, and I smirked to myself.

"Sure, I and Ulrich will both register," Ulrich gave me a murderous look. "Where do we sign up?" I ignored my friend royally for now.

"I am the one who is given the responsibility to monitor the swimming club," One girl giggled, blushing as she boasted about her authority.

I knew Taehyung Hyung was at least paying attention to our conversation as the three had stopped talking altogether.

"What about the gym, Jungkook? You were going to sign up for the gym." Ulrich reminded me so I would back off. The girls questioningly looked at me.

"I can't skip the gym," I grinned, making it clear to them.

"It will work," The girl said before her friends spoke anything, and by the looks on their faces, they were about to.

"Gym is dirty. Why would anyone wanna go in the room with men sweating so much?" One girl rebuked.

"Well, for starters, you can't pee in that room filled with sweaty men, unlike your pool." I heard the senior suddenly splutter out cackling. I waited for everyone to subside as I wanted my next words to be heard. "And second, the sweaty musk of males is addicting."

At this point, Jimin put his coffee disposable glass into the trash can and hopped out of the cafeteria.

The girl who commented on the gym wasn't amused by my response so she grabbed her friends' hands and began to pull them away. Hoseok Hyung was paying when Taehyung Hyung filed toward me. "The offer still stands. Find me at eight in the evening and wear something dark. Black preferred." I was too repressed to ask anything and I only nodded. "Dorm number A-1"

**

I threw so many outfits on the floor that Ulrich made a comfortable chair out of the pile as he hopped on top of it. "Why are we even going to this party? You know, people are going to get jealous."

"Who cares?" I asked as I hoisted yet another black silk blouse from my cupboard.

"You don't get it. They will get really jealous. No freshman hangs around seniors, dude. You have to understand."

I groaned in frustration as I couldn't find remotely slutty enough to impress a man who might or might not be into other men."While I am elated at the generous warning, I don't care."

"Can I ask you something? You can deny answering if I am overbearing, okay?" Ulrich put the packet of seaweed snacks I brought from home. He finished most of them as I twirled around to give him my attention.

"Do you like Taehyung?" He asked, slowly slopping down from the pile, getting away from me as far as he could in the confined space.

If he asked me this question, it meant that he understood that I was into men and he had no issues with it, and, he had it all wrong. I like the guy his cousin was dating. "Yeah." I huffed out. "Definitely him. Crazy about him."

"Hpm," he raised an impressed brow as he tilted his head to consider a few things before looking back at me. "Nice! If I was a girl or not straight, I would have gone for him too."

"What about Jimin?" I blurted out ludicrously.

He shook his head with a disgusted face. "He is dating my sister!" Yelling, he ran to the bathroom and tried to puke. "Why would you put that image in my head?" He hollered from there.

**

"Are you sure you want to do this? We aren't allowed outside. If any senior saw us, they won't hesitate to out us to the faculty. The dean is a ruddy bastard." Ulrich forewarned me in a constant whisper as he crouched low behind me while we made our way toward the seniors' dormitories.

"You should've been born a chicken," I shrugged his hands off of my back for the nth time and he gripped me right after. I rolled my eyes as I stopped in the middle.

"Do you want to get caught here and penalized or do you want to have some fun?"

"Fine," he stood up, his lips pouted as he tucked his auburn hair behind his ears. "Lead the way."

We sprinted thereafter. Just as we entered the seniors' dormitory gate, we found half-naked seniors basking in the air with their books, some with their phones. They didn't give a shit about us, that was until we walked closer and their nostrils flared at the strong cologne I was wearing.

"Freshmen?" A boy asked me and I knew Ulrich might or might not have peed his pants.

"Yeah," I tried to expel out the words in a much heavier voice to sound as manly as possible.

"You aren't allowed in."

"Says who?" I shrugged my shoulder to push Ulrich's hand digging his nails in my skin.

The boy smirked, stepping closer with intimidation. I held my feet and stared back at him.

"Jungkook?" I heard Jimin's astounding voice and the boy craned his neck around to look at the senior coming our way. "Andre, they are good." He told the boy who nodded and padded his filthy gaze all over us without another word.

"What are you two doing here?" Jimin whispered, scolding us in his low tone just as he approached us and Andre backed off.

"We are here for the party," I spoke without lowering my voice. "Taehyung Hyung invited us."

Ulrich only dipped his head down and let me deal with the chiding and angry, beautiful man. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes as Jimin's demeanor shifted to kind. Taking both our hands in his palm, he dragged us inside the building and left our wrists the moment we entered the hallway similar to our dorms, only it was much more spacious and smelled heavenly.

"You shouldn't be roaming around at night. If words get out, you will get expelled."

I dipped my head down and Ulrich mirrored me as we pouted together in mock innocence. Jimin sighed, making his hand rake through his hair defeatedly. "Get in," he nudged us into his room.

I shared an exciting look with Ulrich before entering. This room was bigger than our shared room and there was only one bed inside. The place was very organized with no mess to find. It smelled like Jimin I didn't want to go to any party anymore and just stay there with the man, minus Ulrich.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Jimin asked, picking up one physiology book that was on his bed as he gestured for us to sit on the recliner chairs. I nodded my head while Ulrich shook it.

"Help yourselves," he pointed at a mini-fridge placed under the window. "I will go bring Taehyung."

I immediately got up from my chair while Ulrich kept his sacred eyes doted on walls and then they averted on me when I jumped on Jimin's bed. Spreading my limbs like a starfish, tucking my mouth into his pillows, I sniffed deeply.

"You are a creep!" Ulrich yelled and I just sighed with a soft smile and closed my eyes.

"Nah, he is going to be mine," I mumbled to myself and got up to check around. Just when I dug my hand into the bedside drawer, condoms came into my contact and I frowned madly.

"Ulrich," I turned to gawk at my friend, hiding my hand behind my back. "Please tell me that girls aren't allowed inside here too."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾
21 Feb, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 2.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
63.7K 6.6K 38
When the cameras stop rolling, Park Jimin's smiles turn to glowers. A freshly graduated media student is excited to work for the biggest movie star K...
4.3K 360 9
Taehyung has been alone all his life,. all these years in orphanage made him cold and hot -tempered .. he is alive only with the sole purpose of find...
206K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...