The Grudge

By Lokis03277

It Never Forgets, It Never Forgives (I don't own the Grudge, All Rights goes to the rightful owners and compa... More

Alex Ambrose - The Arrival
Jack Ryan - Strange Events
Chris Johnson - Moving In
Michael McMahon - Awareness
Courtney Marshall - Presences
Alex Ambrose - Recovery
Michael McMahon - Mayhem
Chris Johnson - Fear Within
Courtney Marshall - Psychosis
Jack Ryan - Revelations
Final Chapter - Beginning Of The End

Prologue: Shadows

717 15 115
By Lokis03277

A Man was making his way towards his house as he wiped the sweat off his forehead as he continued jogging towards his house until he saw it as he opened the gate and closed it.

The Man opened the door to the house as he looked around the house as it was giving him chills.

The Man was scared as he continued walking around the house until he heard something as he looked at the stairs and saw a cat.

The Cat began hissing at the man as he was scared until the cat ran upstairs as the man began hearing strange as a cold sweat was dripping from his forehead.

The Man continued walking towards the living room until he saw something on the wall as he saw what it was.

The Man was looking at the pictures until he heard something as he immediately ran out of the living room as he began breathing heavily until he heard something as he looked above him and saw....

The Bedroom Door was closed as the man immediately ran upstairs as his heart was beating fast until he opened the bedroom door and saw a closet which was sealed off with tape as he began ripping open the tape as he slide open the door and saw blood dripping until he heard something which made his heart skip a beat.

The Man was scared as he turned around and saw someone standing in front of him.

The Man stepped back in fear as Kayako continued staring at him as the man began seeing hallucinations as she continue staring at the man while the death rattle was heard as the man eyes were widen until the last thing he saw was.....

When Someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage. . . . a curse is born. The Curse gathers in that place of death. Those who encounter it will be consumed by its fury.

It will never forget and It will never forgive.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Jack Ryan (JackRyan658)

Age: 26

Personality: Quiet, Smart, Fearless And Protective.

Occupation: Investigator

Love Interest:

Name: Jessica McKay

Age: 26

Personality: Scared, Caring, Kind And Adventurous.

Occupation: Model

Name: Michael McMahon (Villalba376)

Age: 26

Personality: Fearless, Protective, Calm And Kind.

Occupation: Businessman

Love Interest:

Name: Margot Robbie

Age: 26

Personality: Kind, Fearless, Cheerful And Playful.

Occupation: Teacher

Name: Courtney Marshall (QueenZain3)

Age: 26

Personality: Kind, Helpful, Humorous, Adventurous.

Occupation: Nurse

Love Interest:

Name: Tyson Smith

Age: 26

Personality: Humourous, Savage, Nice and Caring.

Occupation: Youtuber

Name: Chris Johnson (MartinGraf98)

Age: 26

Personality: Fearless, Protective, Short Tempered and Kind.

Occupation: Musician

Love Interest:

Name: Gionna Daddio

Age: 26

Personality: Cheerful, Playful, Nice And Caring.

Occupation: Artist

Name: Alex Ambrose

Age: 26

Personality: Quiet, Shy, Anti Social And Smart.

Occupation: Photographer

Love Interest:

Name: Mickie James

Age: 26

Personality: Fearless, Nice, Humourous And Protective.

Occupation: Singer
--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Thanks For Reading And This is the Cast For The Grudge. Here are some questions.

Q1: How was the prologue?

Q2: Are you okay with your OCs dying?

Q3: Are you okay with the love interest I picked? (If not, Let me know and I'll change it)

Q4: Are you excited?

Stay Cool Everyone and Stay Safe :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928 46 52
All rights go to there proper owners. I only own the plot line and Chris.
224K 2.5K 35
just read if you want to
2.6K 170 22
Disclaimer I don't own pictures shows or music
376K 7.3K 26
"Did you just grab my ass Tozier?" "Sorry Lacey, my hand slipped" COMPLETED ------ This is based/inspired by the 2017 version of "IT"