The Soulless Artist and the G...

By adamabyss12

(This is a prequel of Abyss Sans' story, focusing on Ink Sans' POV, before Ink had met Abyss himself.) "You h... More

A Bleak World
Another Day
Ink's Prayer
A Harsh Truth
Helping a Little Horned Girl
Rescuing Someone Captured
Battle against the Gremory Peerage
Another Artist
Preparing for a Date
Date with Sara
After the date
Songbird in snow
Child of Plants
Rescuing Nature's Child
Ice Maiden
Winging Akitsu
Not So Good Encounter
2 New Winged Ones
Another New Reaction
An Old Rival and a New Friend
Protectors vs Destoryer
Meeting with the spawns
The Protector of Creation vs The Beast of Destruction
Ink's Friends meet the Sekirei
Reuniting with Another Spawn
Sara's Favor
Sparring With His Spawns
A Sekirei of Ocean
Helping Her
Twin Sekirei of Love
A Swapped Intruder
Interruption
King of the Multiverse
Shinobi vs Error
Team Hanzo vs Team RWBY
2 More Winged
Firing Stealthily
Truth beyond the Veil
Whipping it Good
Hanging Peacefully
Problem
Concern in Wattpad

The Weapon Sekirei

1K 14 16
By adamabyss12

Ink...he has no real idea what had just happened to him. He was leaping around, trying to find the double that he had been hearing about in the news, and suddenly, he had been hit by something while he was jumping in the air. The pain in his stomach, it was nearly indescribable, but he also felt something else. He felt what seems to be arms wrapped around him. So...would this mean that he had been tackled by someone? Or what it something else? Whatever the case is...he is not going to find out for long, as he crashed onto the ground with his back. When he crashed to the ground, it caused a small crater to be formed, as Ink is much more tougher than the average human. Even a Huntsman or a Hero, unless with a Quirk that allows them to survive such a deadly fall, would not be able to live to tell the tale like that. Only a Devil, Fallen Angel, or just a pure Angel can survive such a fall that is as deadly as that. But Ink, and the Sekirei...of a specific type, can survive. And now...Ink is trying to focus his mind again, as he tries to see where he is at now, his vision disorientated.

"Ghhhh..."

Ink groaned a little bit, as he tries to stand up, only to be pinned down by the weight of whatever it was that had landed on top of Ink, whatever it is...or...whoever...it is. Ink could tell...the thing that is on top of him...it must some type of person.

Ink than opened his eyes...and used his power to turn his body into black paint and slip from underneath the mass that is above him. He than went down onto his knees, and he looks to see who it is, and sees a female worn black hair and a kimono outfit of sorts, or at least, he thinks it is. But as he looked, Akitsu landed landed to Ink, and held him, worried for his safety.

"Master...are you okay?"

Ink looks at Akitsu and nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am. I'm not that hurt."

Akitsu nodded with a slight smile on her face. Ink smiled back at her. But as they smiled...

"You..."

Both Akitsu and Ink turned to the girl, as she looks at Ink with a blush shown onto her face. She stood up from the ground that she is on, and turned around...as she looks at Ink in the eyes. Ink looks at the girl on the eye in return, as he wonders what she is planning to do next.

Kaho held out her hand and extended to Ink, as if trying to reach out and grab at Ink...but retracted a little bit, as she than goes to Ink on foot, like she's in a trance of some sort, as the blush on her face continues to grow more and more and more, while speaking in a tired, yet pleasent tone of voice that he hasn't heard anyone else use.

Ink was surprised at what she had said. This person...it's a Sekirei. But why in the world, did she react to him very suddenly? He didn't dream of her. So how is it that she reacted to Ink so suddenly. But Ink does not have time to know why this is the case, as Kaho closed the distance, bends down, grabs Ink by the face, and kisses him instantly. And the instant that she kissed Ink, something came out of her neck. It was wings, and they are extremely bright, and are a beautiful red color, like a rose.

"I...Kaho...am forever yours."

Out of all the Sekirei that Ink has met, Kaho's was the most beautiful of them all. There are simply no other words to describe how beautiful that they look, and how far that they can spread from her nape. In fact, to Ink, only Akitsu can match the level of beauty that Kaho is making before Ink's very eyes.

Akitsu simply looks with a blank stare, as Ink simply smiled, feeling happy for Kaho. But as he does look happy, suddenly, a familiar voice of someone that he knows of ruined the beautiful moment.

"Hey, that ain't fucking fair!!"

Ink, Akitsu, and Kaho turned around, as they saw Issei land on the ground, and needless to say, he looks severely pissed off right now.

"Why is it that the weakling must take them and I don't get them?!"

Ink than walked over over to Issei and spoke out.

"Maybe because this weakling has a heart with the power to respect the decision of women, unlike what you do, Issei. You always try to force women into your ranks without their consent, and always thinks of them as toys for you to play around. That is why you never deserved anything, unlike me."

Unfortunately, though, this made Issei even more angrier, as he boosted his power immensely, and shouted out to Ink.

"I have had enough of this!!! I am going to take them away from you, and you will not stop me from getting what I want!!"

Ink simply smiled, as he than gripped his large Paintbrush, and held it tightly, as he readies to combat against Issei.

"Round 2, huh? Well, c'mon."

Ink said, ready to fight against the Red Dragon Emperor. The Red Dragon Emperor than charges at Ink, with an intent to kill him, and reels his first back, so that he can launch a punch at Ink in order to punch his head off. Ink simply smirked, as he readies his Paintbrush to make a wall, which Issei can punch, and Ink will not have to worry about getting struck down by the Dragon Emperor. But before Ink could even have a chance to attack, something very unexpected happened. Kahn suddenly went in front of Ink, gripped her Naginata, and shouted out at the top of her lungs.

"Back away from my Ashikabi!!!"

She swung her Naginata, and Issei got hit...and the pain was much more worse compared to last time.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh!!!"

Issei cried in agony, as he held his shoulder, as the part that had been deeply cut. Kano looks at Issei, as Ink was caught by surprise.

"Kaho, what are you doing?!"

Ink spoke out, as he does not understand why Kaho is suddenly fighting against Issei. Kaho than turns to Ink, and spoke out to him.

"I have a score to settle against that pervert, for trying to force me to be with him instead of you. Let me fight in your place, my Ashikabi, for this one is mine to deal with."

Ink was surprised, but he nodded, as he steps back and watches the battle unfold. Issei than stood up from the ground, and he looks as Kaho gripped her Naginata tightly, which is pointed at Issei's face, as if she is ready to stab him in the head. Kaho glares very angrily at Issei, but maintains her composure and does not shout, as she stares at Issei, waiting for the Red Dragon Emperor to make his move.

Issei than stood up, and spoke out.

"Your fight is pointless against me! I will kill Ink, so that I will take you with me!"

Issei tried to sound boisterous, as if that his plan will succeed in the end, and he will get Ink's SekireI for him to take as his own, and make Ink suffer, just he always had been back at Union Academy. But Kaho simply mock Issei, as she spoke out.

"Unfortunately for you...you don't have any options, and killing will not give me to you, even if you wanted that."

This made Issei confused, as he spoke out.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

Kaho smiled with something that Issei did not know about, as she spoke out to him.

"As I am now bonded to Ink, my life is now tied to his. If you dare kill Ink, we would die along with him, for we are now completely connected to him. So even if you do kill Ink, you will be killing the rest of us in return. And even if you did take and mated with me, you will not make children with me. For only the one that I am bonded to will be the one to give children inside of us."

This made Ink horrified. They'll be killed to if Ink gets killed? That is so not good. But oddly...heartwarming in a sad way...because wherever Ink will go, they'll follow him. Guess their loyalty to their Ashikabi really is undying. and the fact that only the Ashikabi can mate with the Sekirei...seems like that is a very good defense mechanism against people that wants to try and force themselves onto a Sekriei.

Issei was frozen...as he could not believe what he just heard, that his attempts to get the Sekirei from Ink...is now pointless. Issei than looked down, and he clenched his first, as he than spoke out to Ink.

"Damn you, Ink...damn you! DAMN YOU!!!"

Issei later shouts, as his power rises immensely, as he than gets ready to make sure that Ink pays for destroying his chance this whole time. Ink simply smiled, along with Kaho, as Ink than spoke out.

"Well...too bad for you, Issei. You had a chance to go away. You should have taken my word instead of continuing this pointless squabble."

But Issei was not willing to hear out to Ink, as he than shouted out to Ink.

"Shut up and die!!"

Issei charged at Ink, and tried to reel his fist back, as he prepares to do a dragon shot to Ink and close range. But than, Kaho came to Ink's defense, and kicked Issei back, hard. Now that she had been winged by by Ink, her power had increased to a much greater level than before. And there is one thing about Sekirei that Kaho is at least knowledgeable about, something that not even Akitsu knows, despite being older than the others. Even though Sekirei are stronger than normal humans, normal training does not help make them more stronger than before. Instead, the emotions of the Ashikabi help them grow stronger, as time goes on. And thanks to Ink, Kaho's strength has increased much more than it did before. And in other words, Kaho now has the strength that she needs in order to combat against the Red Dragon Emperor.

Issei than recovered from the attack, and looks at Kaho, before charging at her. But whether it is simply to make her suffer or what, Kaho is not going to allow that to happen. Kaho leaps over Issei, and swung her Naginata at Issei,

who than pulls out Ascalon, in order to defend against the Naginata. While Issei may be able to use a weapon from his Boosted Gear, the problem with this, is that he is not much of a weapon user, and does not have that much finesse and skill of when he uses it. But that will not matter to Kaho, once she is through with the one that had tried to forcefully rip her away from her Ashikabi, and tried to use her like a toy for him to use. Issei than tried to attack Kaho, but Kaho simply spoke out to Issei.

"Battle Dance – Blossoming Princess!"

Kaho attacked Issei with immense grace and ferocity, as Issei did not have the time to react to what was about to happen. Issei was struck all over with slashes and cuts, as the Naginata was able to cut through his armor without any issue at all. Needless to say, Issei is not very happy with that, especially since Ink is the one that is powering her up with his feelings towards his Sekirei.

Issei than tried to fire a Dragon Shot at Kaho, but Kaho simply used her Naginata to bat it into a wall. The wall exploded, and luckily, no one got hurt. Needless to say, Issei was even more angrier, as he than charged at full speed towards Kaho again. But Kaho simply jumped and back flipped out of the way, as Issei missed and struck a wall instead. Issei had crashed into a wall, as he was unable to catch Kaho. Kaho than jumped away, and looks at Issei, as Ink spoke out to Kaho.

"Wow, that is amazing."

Kaho looks at Ink with a blush on her face, as Issei than busted out of the wall, and charged at Ink and Kaho in a rage. Ink than stepped forward and spoke out.

"Alright, now it's my-"

But before Ink could speak, Akitsu than went in front of Ink and fired her Icicles at Issei, stabbing him in the shoulders and at the legs. Akitsu than leapt forward, as Ink simply shrugged and leapt into action, as he fired a slash of black paint at Issei, who got hit and is launched back by the power of the paint slash that Ink has done. But as Issei stood up from the ground, Ink charged forward, and struck Issei with his Paintbrush, before he kicked Issei in the air, sending him flying up. Issei tried to go back down, but Akitsu held her hand up, as she spoke out to Issei.

"Icicle Snow Storm."

Icicles manifested at her sides, and she launched them up at Issei, who was than stabbed at a bunch of places before he could react to the danger at hand. Needless to say, Issei have never felt this overpowered before. He had been combatted against one person, sure. But against multiple people at the same time, this is something that Issei has never felt before in his entire life, especially like this. Issei tries to fire a Dragon Shot at Akitsu, but she made an ice shield, which than shattered.

Ink than appeared over Issei, as he than kicked him down to the ground very hard. Ink than summoned some Ink Blasters from above the body of the Red Dragon Emperor, and he commanded them to fire at the ground where Issei is in, in order to cause as much pain towards his tormentor as he possibly can. After all, Kaho is not the only one that wants to make Issei pay for what he has done. Ink also wants to make Issei pay for all the times that he has tormented him back in Union Academy, for when he did not have the desire to fight back against Issei, which would get him in trouble. But now that Issei has become hated, he no longer has to worry about that rule. Because of this hatred, he no longer has to worry getting expelled...although he did resign from Union Academy by himself, and is now free to do what he pleases to do against Issei, who had caused his misery in the past.

After a little bit more of attacking him, Issei finally had enough and shot out of the crater he is in, and focused on his effort to try and attack Ink. But Ink turned into his black paint form, and charged at Issei, ramming into his gut, and causing him to spit out blood from his mouth at the horrible impact. Issei was then sent back to the ground, but than kicked Ink off of him, as he skidded on the ground. Iseei rose up and came out of the ground. Issei pants with agony, as he is hurt all over the place. But he is very stubborn, as he refuses to give up on his fight against Ink, who he still sees as being weak in his eyes, refusing to believe that a painter with magical art can defeat him. It is just absurd and makes little sense in the Red Dragon Emperor's eyes.

Akitsu than landed beside Ink, as she extended her arms, and prepares for an attack of her own.

"Ice Needles."

Than, just like the last time she had fought against Issei, Ice spikes began to erupt from the ground, as they try to pierce Issei. The Red Dragon Emperor jumped this time, but Ink leapt in front of the Dragon Emperor, and without anymore warning, swung his Paintbrush like a bat, and the both of them were sent flying.

Issei than forced himself to the ground, as Ink than tried to swing his Paintbrush again. But Issei used Ascalon to defend against the attack. Issei was pushed back, though, as Ink kept pushing Issei.

But Issei has had enough, as he than kicked Ink back, and Ink was forced to use his Paintbrush in order to slow himself down enough so that he can stop. Issei than stood up from the ground, and he looks at Ink, with rage in his very mind. Ink clenched his fist, as he than spoke out.

"This guy does not know when to stop, does he? Well than..."

Ink than gripped his Paintbrush like a bat, as he than spoke out to himself.

"Guess I'll have to be the one that makes the home run again."

But as Ink said that, Kaho puts her hand on Ink's shoulder, as she spoke out.

"Not yet, my Ashikabi. I still have one last thin to do. And perhaps I can make him stop."

Ink looks at Kaho, unsure about what she is thinking, but he nodded his head and steps way from Kaho's way, as Kaho came forward. Her Naginata, it is still as gripped tight in her hands as it has ever been. Kaho stepped forward in front of Issei, as she spoke out to him.

"I have been patient, long enough, you prevented fool. I have given you a chance to walk away from the fight, for you to go back for wherever you came from. But it seem so like that no matter what I say to you, you will not listen to me and take my word for it. So you know what...I have a much better solution to this problem. If you will not listen to me and go...than I will make sure that you go, by force."

Kaho readies her Naginata, and aimed it at Issei, as she than does a chant to activate the power of her Norito.

"By the Beautiful Dance of this Bond, my Ashikabi's Calamities are slashed away!"

Kaho shouted, as she readies her Naginata. She than charged at Issei, who also charges at Kaho, as she leaps into the air, spins her Naginata,

And she than shouted out her attack.

"Sekirei Sacred Dance: Lovers Dance!"

She struck at Issei, and before both Issei and Ink knew what was happening, an explosion of highly pressurized air erupted from the Naginata, and the explosion cuts into Issei's body, and delivers extremely great damage to the pawn. When that happened, a shockwave erupted from the area that Kaho and Issei were in, as Akitsu and Ink covered their faces, as to not get debris  and stuff into their eyes. It died down, and both Akitsu and Ink looked to see what had happened, as they are not sure what had become of both Kaho and Issei. But as the both of them looked, Kaho leapt back towards the others, looking no worse for wear, and lookimg very happy at Ink.

"You beat him?"

Kaho nodded, as Ink looked behind Kaho, but than noticed something very...wrong.

"Uh oh...I don't think you managed to put him down yet."

Kaho turned around, confused, and saw Issei. He is out of his armor, he is injured, and his Boosted Gear is still out of his body. But Isseu still does not know how to quit, as he than spoke out.

"Do...Don't think...that I am going to allow you to...do that...to me easily!"

Ink sighed, as he pinched his nose in annoyance, as he than spoke out.

"Seriously...when will you take the hint that all your efforts will be nothing in the end of it all. You won't gain thise that are bonded to me, and nothing else can change that."

But Issei snarled, as he than shouted out at Ink.

"At least...I get to make you fucking suffer!!"

Issei charged at Ink and his Sekirei, as he reeled his fist back, and attempts to punch him. But it turns out, Ink, Kaho, and Akitsu...they didn't to defend...because Issei got hit...but not by the Naginata. Not...it was not that. It was by a large hammer. The attack was so sudden, and the strike was so powerful, that Issei's is now to have the time to hold his ground, as Issei was than launched into the air, and was sent to far, he was gone out of sight. Ink was shocked, as he did not expect for something like that to happen, and they turned around...only to see a girl with a large hammer.

This caught Ink by surprise, as he did not expect for that to happen. In fact...why did the hammer girl even stepped in to save them? But it turns Ink did not need to wait for an answer of any kind, nor did he need to ask any question of what it is. Because than, the female looks at Ink, a blush is shown on her face, and sink began to catch on at the signs of what this could mean.

"Ashikabi..."

This caught Ink's surprise, as this is not what he expected. That Girl before him...it is a Sekirei. The Sekirei than stepped in front of Ink, grabs his face, and locks lips orb him. And the result...was incredible.

This Sekirei's wings were the biggest ones he had ever seen, and are very blue. The girl pulls away, as she than spoke.

"I...Yashima...and yours...now and forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 568 31
'It's all my fault...' 'Now he's gone...' 'If I would have listened, and believed him....' "I'm sorry," H...
44.8K 1.3K 39
An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from their first life to their advantage? Or w...
169K 10.7K 51
For the Crossmare anniversary uwu This is a hunger games Undertale crossover because I'm starting to run out of original ideas. --- "I-I dreamed it w...
11.1K 392 43
Knife in your hand. The still air in the hall sends chills down your spine. You've been here many times before, why does it feel different now? I've...