The First Moon Child (Second...

By CharlieA

Prisoner in Malfoy Manor? Check. Missing Fred and Clary? Check. Find out I'm the First Moon Child? Yup, got t... More

1: Meeting Voldemort
2: Missing Marley
3: A Moonchild and Horcrux
4: Good guy Malfoy
5: The Vents
6: No Replacement
7: Hi, I'm Sam, Other Moonchild
8: The Making of the Great Escapé
Hide and Seek (Filler)
9: Be (NOT) Our Guests
10: A Bit of the Unexpected
11: Now where?
12: Weasley Determination
13: The Invisible House
14: Smoker, Cocky, and Third Moonchild
15: The Locket
16: Georgie's Plan
17: Back to the Burrow
!!!!!!!!!!Fan COntest!!!!!!!!!!
18: Love and Death Eaters
19: Welcome Home Marley... and Others
20: One Big, Happy Family... Close Enough
21: The Green Eyed Monster
22: Monkey and Penguin
23: A Blast from the Past
24: Confused Weasley Feelings
25: Bliss... Until...
26: Pinky Promise
27: Welcome to Hogwarts
!!!!!!!!!Fan Contest Results!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28: Fred Weasley, My Love
29: Angelous Tacy
30: Rivals
31: Second Chances
32: The Truth Comes Out
34: The Boy Who Lived, and the Moonchild Who Died
35: We'll Meet Again Someday

33: Say Goodbye

10.9K 333 137
By CharlieA

Disclaimer: do not own any of the harry potter characters.

Chapter 33: Say Goodbye

            "So the truth finally comes out...." I said with an eerie smile. I had to die. "Harry... you know what this means."

"No." Harry blurted out. "No, you are not going to die Marley, we will figure out a way, we'll find another way." Harry said as I smiled at the boy.

"Where are you planning on going Potter?" I asked with a smile as Harry avoided my gaze. "You're going to Voldemort aren't you?" I asked as he still did not answer. "Take me."

"What?" Harry finally asked.

"Take me with you." I replied as Harry shook his head.

"No it's dangerous. And Voldemort isn't going to kill you, you're a horcrux!" Harry yelled quietly.

"You could kill me Harry..." I said trailing off as I looked up at Harry, the boy with the lightning scar, he had so much on his shoulders, and here I was adding onto his load.

"No... I couldn't..." he said in barely a whisper.

"But-"

"No! I just can't Marley! It would just be too much..." Harry said wearily as I looked at the boy, my eyes softened. He really was just a boy.

"I'm sorry Harry... I know I shouldn't have asked you that... I'm just trying to find out a way to destroy Voldemort like you are." I said as Harry just stared at the ground, I wondered if he was really going to go to Voldemort...  "Are... Are you really going to turn yourself in to Voldemort?" I asked out of the blue as Harry looked down at me slightly.

"I..." he stuttered as he looked at me. "I have to... No one can survive while the other lives."

My eyes widened in horror. "No, Harry! You can't!" I exclaimed quietly as he shook his head.

"I have no choice...." He said trailing off. "You should go back to the Great Hall, I'm sure Fred and Clary are wondering where you are..." Harry said as he pulled out what looked like to be a cloak from his bag. I shook my head, was I just suppose to leave Harry Potter to go face his own death, while I pondered on mine?

"I can't let you go to your death Harry." I said as Harry glared at me.

"You have to. Go back to the Great Hall..." he said and before I could object he had placed the cloak around his body and disappeared. It was like he turned invisible.

"Harry?!" I called out as I looked around for him, he was nowhere in sight. I sighed as I started to walk back to the Great Hall. I could feel my breathing shallow as I placed my arms around myself, what was I going to do?

I could hear myself approaching the Great Hall as I heard the loud murmurs erupting from the room. I stayed clutched next to the wall as I looked into the large room, people were gathered in lumps as they surrounded their loved ones, or friends, or even complete strangers. I looked to see all the Weasley's gathered around in a circle along with Caitlin, Angelous, and Max. They were all okay as they helped each other with specific injuries... Then I felt my eyes fall on two certain people. I smiled softly as I looked at Fred and Clary.

Clary was on Fred's lap drawing on his bandaged leg, she giggled softly as Fred winced from the pain. She had laughed more and Fred was beginning to tickle her. I laughed softly as I looked at the two people I loved and cared about the most... I could feel the tears falling on my cheeks as I watched them. I knew what I had to do... and if I died, at least I died knowing Clary was in good hands. And Fred... Fred was a charming, flirtatious, funny man that would find a girl in a second. I quickly turned around wiping the tears away from my eyes as I walked through the quiet, dark corridors alone and headed to a door leading outside. I felt a new determination erupt in me, if this meant that I would be able to protect them, then dying didn't seem all too bad.

I started walking outside as the cool night's breeze kissed my skin, the only light coming from the moon, twilight would soon rise up. I looked ahead of me as I saw the dark looming forest, where my father was. I was standing in front of the forest entrance as I looked inside the dark forestry, I could see figures looming in the forest, no doubt dementors, from what I've been told they were guarding the entrance. I smiled eerily as I gathered up all the strength I could as I started to speak. "Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldy, Voldy, Voldy, Voldemort!" I called out loudly, hopefully enough for someone to hear. I knew I was completely bonkers.

I heard a crack next to me, and before I could even look to see who it was, they had placed their hands over my mouth and I felt the sudden feeling of nausea overwhelm me. It felt like my body twist and turned, and soon I felt myself hit the soft grass with a small thud.

 I opened my eyes to see those familiar faces of the Death Eaters glaring back down at me, as I sat on the grass. I looked around to see my father, he looked at me with a twisted smile placed on his face. "My daughter, you have arrived, I knew you would come."

"Oh did you now? Did you like the little song I sang to you?" I asked with a grin, I didn't care if I angered him, maybe I could anger him enough to have him kill me.

"It was catchy, but improper to do to your father." Voldemort said glaring at me as I smiled.

"Oh perfect, I was going for that." I said as I stood up and looked up at my father, it seemed like I had beaten Harry here. "What no warm welcome back?"

"Oh yes, there is a warm welcome back. Bellatrix, why don't you redeem yourself and welcome my daughter back to the family." Voldemort said as Bellatrix grinned and walked over to me.

"Gladly, my Lord." Bellatrix said as she pointed her wand directly at me. "Crucio" she said with a twisted smile and soon I felt the pains ripple through my body as I dropped down on my knees in horrible pain. I screamed out in agony, as my whole body burned in agony from the pain. Bellatrix stopped as I fell to the floor panting heavily.

"I-Is that all you got?" I whispered on the ground staring up at Bellatrix.

"No! Yer stay down Marley!" I heard a familiar voice call out next to me, I looked over to see Hagrid was tied to a tree nearby. His body shook the tree, as I gave him a weak smile. I wish he wasn't here to see this.

"My Lord?" Bellatrix asked sneering at me, she was probably asking permission to keep the torture going.

"You may process Bellatrix, but do not kill her. She is still of value to me." I heard Voldemort say as I looked up to see Bellatrix point her wand at me once again.

"Crucio." She said lightly and then came the ripples of pain once again as the screams erupted from my body like a bomb, maybe I would die from the amount of pain... it went on and on as I finally felt her stop and I fell back to the ground panting. My body was covered in sweat, and maybe a few scratches on my face as I laid my face against the grass. I tried pulling myself up again as I looked up at Bellatrix.

"C-C-Come on... You c-could do b-better." I said through pants as Bellatrix glared at me, pure hatred etched upon her face. She raised her wand again in attempt to send another curse at me.

"Stop." I heard Voldemort's voice rang out from above, as Bellatrix immediately stopped and backed away as he sneered down at me with a light grin. "I know what you are doing my child." Voldemort said as he walked towards me, I was too weak to stand up, so I knelt on the ground in front of him. I hated myself at that moment. He bent down close to my face. "It will not work." He said in a soft voice as he grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at his face. I glared up at the snake. We then heard a noise from the side.

"Let her go Voldemort." I heard an all too familiar voice call out as I looked over to see Harry appear in front of us. Voldemort grinned, he looked like a child who had just received a present he had been asking for.

"HARRY! NO!" I heard Hagrid yell the screams I wanted to yell at Harry. "NO! NO! HARRY! WHAT'RE YEH-?"

"QUIET!" I heard a Death Eater, named Rowle yelled at Hagrid and with a flick of his wand Hagrid was silenced.

 Harry Potter was standing in the middle of the clearing staring at Voldemort, but gave me a weary glance. "Harry, no!" I yelled finally getting the strength to stand up as I tried to run over to Harry, if I could just go over to him and shield him, they wouldn't dare kill him. But I felt myself being yanked back roughly by my hair, I yelped out in the sudden pain as I looked up to see Bellatrix Lestrange smiling down at me.

"Now now, you'll have your chance." She said with a disturbing grin as I grimaced from the pain and looked back at Harry, who stared at me cautiously.

"Harry Potter," Voldemort said softly as I tried to struggle against Bellatrix's hold, but every time I tried to move I felt her yank harder on my hair. "The Boy who lived, has come to die."

Harry made no movement, he made no attempt to fight back. That's when I knew he was not going to do anything but have Voldemort kill him. I looked to see Voldemort raise his wand. His head tilted to one side, like a curious child, wondering what would happen if he proceeded. I saw Harry look back at this red slits, as I could see Voldemort's mouth moving. It felt like everything slowed down, like time was almost standing still.

Because, in that moment where Voldemort had raised his wand with the flash of green light erupting from his wand, it felt like I had moved in seconds. I don't even know how I had escaped Bellatrix's grasp, maybe I had tore some more of my hair out, I then felt myself running, running to protect a boy.... Before I knew it my arms had wrapped around Harry's body in a protective motherly guard. I closed my eyes as I turned away from the approaching green light.

The only thoughts that had appeared in my head were of Fred and Clary. I knew I was going to die, and I embraced it... That way now Hermione and Ron only had one more horcrux to destroy... I smiled. At least now, maybe I could actually meet Dumbledore.

Then I felt the green light engulf me and soon there was nothing.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well here you go! Sorry it really isnt long :P but it is 3:27am! haha, but i will promise to make the next one longer.... and I'm changing a few things at the end... O.o so some of you who i have told some of the ending, well there's been a change of plans... I do plan on making a third one though! But that's it, no more after that :) Well enjoy! Sorry it was short!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN. tELL FRIENDSS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 14
This takes place 21 years after the battle of Hogwarts. Lily Luna Potter is going to Hogwarts. But everyone keeps calling her "Harry Potter's daughte...
5.3K 214 20
Brumous Grey skies and Winter Days, Filled with heavy clouds or Fog. During the tragedy that is happening in Hogwarts. Ginny Weasley is finding her w...
3.6K 56 42
Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. After Voldemort's return eve...
124 18 12
Elvira Snape. The Woman full of secrets she was born to keep was blessed with a child born to suffer. Cora A. Black. A girl who lived with her uncle...