Outsider | Na Jaemin ✓

Od from_izzy

♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Wh... Více

𝟷 | 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯
𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝟹 | 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟺 | (𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵) 𝘣𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝟻 | 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘺?
𝟼 | 𝘤𝘰-𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝟽 | tw! 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝟾 | 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵...
𝟿 | tw! 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝟷𝟶 | 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟷 | tw! 𝘳𝘦-𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟷𝟸 | 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦...
𝟷𝟹 | 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝟷𝟺 | 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵...
𝟷𝟻 | 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦
𝟷𝟼 | 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘴
𝟷𝟽 | 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘶𝘴
𝟷𝟾 | 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝟷𝟿 | 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘢
𝟸𝟶 | 𝘵𝘸! 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟷 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟷
𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴 𝟸 | 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝟸
𝟸𝟷 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝟸𝟹 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺...
𝟸𝟺 | 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝟸𝟻 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝟸𝟼 | 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘪𝘵
𝟸𝟽 | 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
𝟸𝟾 | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩
𝟸𝟿 | 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯
𝟹𝟶 | 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰
𝟹𝟷 | 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦
𝟹𝟸 | 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦
𝟹𝟹 | 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝟹𝟺 | tw! 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦
♡♡
𝟹𝟻 | 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟹𝟼 | 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴
𝟹𝟽 | 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦
𝟹𝟾 | tw! 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝟹𝟿 | tw! 𝘺𝘦𝘴
𝟺𝟶 | 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴
𝟺𝟷 | 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝟸𝟸 | 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

470 19 1
Od from_izzy

"Detention time!" Jaemin announces to the class with arms in the air as soon as the last bell goes.

"You say that as if it's a good thing." Renjun comments with his eyes giving a weird side look to the boy, "You're missing out on practice and you do realise that the competition is soon right?"

"Didn't take you as a person who would worry so much about stuff like this, Huang."

"What is that supposed to mean? That I'm inconsiderate and lazy?" Renjun shakes his head in disappointment, slinging his bag over his shoulder, "Have fun in detention, Choi."

"Gosh, Huang don't even remind me." Haeyoon groans, face slammed on the white desk, her arms flailing on her side, "This is all because of you." Jaemin knew what she was talking about, only smirking at her annoyance towards the punishment.

"Hey, at least you'll be with me."

"Yeah, that's what I mean. That's the real punishment."

"Hey!" Jaemin pouts and his little exclamation was full of whinging and playful sadness.

"Woah, Na." Donghyuck chuckles at his different side, "We're seeing a different side of you, right now. You good?"

"Yeah, I'm great." Of course he is. After what happened in the hallway during lunch, Jaemin couldn't help but spread his happiness, feeling prioritised by Haeyoon over Soobin. He felt like he had the world in his hands; and he quite literally did.

"Come on, everyone. Haeyoon and Jaemin are going to be late for detention and we'll be late for dance." Jeno wraps his muscular arms around Renjun and Donghyuck, Yebin following them behind.

"See you later, Hae." Yebin waves her hand, sending a sly wink to which Haeyoon only rolled her eyes at.

"Whaaaaa?" Coach Jeong extends the last letter in disbelief, not even reaching the real last letter of the word, his mouth gaping open, neck put forward while his eyes blinks to make sure that he is facing reality, "You're telling me that our two leaders, not just one of them, but both of them are in detention? At the same time? At this very moment? At this very crucial time where the dance competition is about a week and a half away?"

Renjun nods, somewhat hesitantly, his eyes wandering around as he didn't really understand why it was so hard to believe; is it because they got detention or is it because they're both in detention at the same time?

"Ok then..." Coach Jeong only scratched his top scalp, thinking of how to lead the big group without his two trustful leaders. It was only then that he understood just how much the two had grown closer together. Sure he didn't know what the reason for their detention was but the fact that they got caught in some kind of action together just meant that they were spending time together in a close distance, "Bad timing guys." He taps on his clipboard rhythmically with his black plan, devising a practice plan in his head, "Bad timing." He sighed defeatedly at the sight of the rowdy group.

Meanwhile, Jaemin and Haeyoon were having the time of their lives; almost quite literally. Detention was supposed to teach discipline, making sure that their past actions are reflected to make sure that it never happens again. Yet, the splashes of love that flew in the light atmosphere, bird chirping happily and sun smiling down at the two didn't help with the whole purpose of detention.

The two got changed into their school sports outfit and were tasked to clean the currently unused school swimming pool. Mrs Oak is the one who usually arranges the cleaning with real professional cleaners but she took this as a good opportunity to save the school budget for something else, assigning Jaemin and Haeyoon to do the task instead.

In about forty-five minutes, the pool was as clean as it could get. Mrs Oak said that she would check in on them about two hours at the start and so that means that they have well over an hour to themselves. Hopping out of the empty pool from the shallow end and with an evil plan in mind, Jaemin splashes the leftover bucket of cold water on the oblivious girl. Haeyoon stood there with her mouth gaped wide open as her now wet bangs covered her eyes.

"Na Jaemin! I was getting dry too!!" Haeyoon pouted as she parted her bangs to get a clear view of Jaemin's mischievous smirk. The exuberant atmosphere turned grey and worrisome when Haeyoon flips her hair backwards, the obvious red mark on her neck, exposed to Jaemin's eyes. Seeing how Jaemin's demeanor changed, Haeyoon only steps back with every step forward that he takes. Her back hit the tree behind her as Jaemin lifted her face and tilted it to see the mark.

Knowing that she couldn't give him an explanation, Haeyoon swats his hands away but couldn't escape after all when Jaemin put his arms at the sides of her head, "What kind of mark is that?"

Haeyoon bit her bottom lip, feeling dominated and powerless once again, "Nothing. It's nothing so...let me go."

"Look at me when you say that."

Haeyoon of course couldn't. How could she when she knows that she's losing in this situation, "Jaemin..."

"Is it a love bite? From who? You're dating someone?" Deep inside, Jaemin could feel the disappointment if she was to say yes. Who was it? Was it Soobin? In the end, does she like him?

"Jaemin. I'll tell you someday. But not now, okay?" Haeyoon looks into his worried filled eyes, "Can you please trust me?"

Jaemin nods hesitantly. He didn't let go and instead slowly and carefully descended his head down to give a series of light pecks on the red marks. Jaemin handled her neck with so much care that Haeyoon felt the excitement run down her spine, and to be honest, she loved it. When Jaemin finished his act of physical love to the contused parts of her body, he leaned his forehead to her, taking in her breathing pace and enjoying how intimate he is currently to the girl he loves. Yes he finally admitted it, he loves Choi Haeyoon.

"Hey bubs." His voice swam over the peaceful nature around them and Haeyoon responded with a little hum, "If one of us disappears, what would you do?" Haeyoon traced his jawline with her fingers, running over his structure slowly as she thinks of a response,

"Why would one of us disappear?"

"Just an 'if', you know?"

"Yeah, but why though?"

"I don't know." Jaemin shrugs and faces the girl, "Life can happen you know?"

"Are you some sort of spy or something?"

Jaemin chuckles, "You watch too many movies."

"I mean as you said, life can happen." Jaemin shakes his head at her imagination, "You could be like Tom Cruise in 'Knight and Day' and I'm Cameron Diaz."

"And if I am?" Jaemin plays along and they had a little good time with the spy movie, "I would find you. Or at least wait for you." He reaches out and grabs a strand of her hair, bringing it close to his lips and kisses it.

Haeyoon watches the boy as he does so, "Then me too."

Jaemin felt this unexplainable emotion rush through him as he heard Haeyoon say that. Choi Haeyoon just said that she would wait for him, Na Jaemin, if anything were to happen. At the moment, Jaemin felt like he won an imaginary bet. He shifted over closer to Haeyoon and planted a kiss on her forehead, "You really are the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on."

"You should get your eyes checked then and look in the mirror." Haeyoon cups the side of his face, staring deeply into his eyes, "You're beautiful, Na Jaemin."

Hello lovelies!! I have officially finished the school year and that means I can finally write as much as I want 😆 I still have some performances here and there but now with more time on my hands, I'll be able to (hopefully) produce better quality chapters and all that!!

Thanks for 50+ votes and 500+ reads! You guys are awesome! Take care of yourselves ♥️

from_izzy

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

154K 3.2K 22
"Please, I just want to talk." I was scared of him. He was going to hurt me. If he killed Moonbin, he could kill me too. Started : April 17, 2020 Co...
34.3K 1.3K 38
❝ there's something not quite right if you enjoy kissing your friend more than your boyfriend ❞ ↳ or in which jaem...
118K 6.6K 26
"I can't take it anymore... please... distract me." "W-What?" "Drown them out... please, it hurts." (Be warned! This was my first fanfiction and...we...
22.3K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...