Kidnapped in Italy

By kae_bae2

First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit... More

Introductory/ Author's warnings!
The beginning
Being a mother of two is hard
Seeing my angel
Greek God
I'm too young to die!
My fallen one
The interrogation
You won't be shown this type of mercy
Or what?
I'm just tired
Mr. Bossman
I'm a billionaire, neonata
Nerf gun war!
What punishment?/ aesthetics
The deal
Why me?
I am a grown ass woman
Traitor!
I knew you were dying!
Why the nicknames?
Wrapped around his little finger
Who the hell is Jessica?
I'm going to kiss you, okay?
I'm going deaf, mane
You as in you
I zdon't like youwa britcha
Then, let me fulfill your hunger
This is my fault
Hashtag, virgin bitch out
After one fucking argument, Enzo!
What? Cat got ya tounge?
Lies, lies, and more fucking lies
A fucking nightmare
Sorry for hurting you, biggie
I can't live without you, baby
I'm back, bitches!
Mr & Mrs, Dickhead
You are my perfect queen
The Set Up!
Your friend was a mouse?
Now, let me taste you
My Punishment
You didn't love her
Everyone's favorite Stripper
Oh, Boohoo, bitch!
The Devil & his Demon
Let me relieve your pain
A bad bitch's party!
The security tapes
Loving a monster
Our breakup date
Suck, fucked, and bucked
Girls and Ty night!
The betrayal
Want to play a game?
Im the bait?
Just friendly?
Badass
Queen Bonnie & King Enzo
Sexy Santa
Manipulative and controlling
Please! God, no! Not my baby!
No, please! Please, stop!
I don't want to let her go
My man, My man, my man
Good girl
Husband?
Baby Sven
Pig!
I love my little family
Spoiled brat
Amore, please
Girls day
No, I am not your mother, remember?
You're still my good girl
What did Antonio do?!
Dad's leaving?
Happy Death Day, Bitch!
Queen Aurora
Yes!
Live life, fuck, & have fun
Epilogue
OMMGGGGG!!!
Knock Knock, Bitch!

They betrayed us!

2.5K 42 2
By kae_bae2

Bonnie Davis-

I have been locked in this stupid room for two hours. The door is made of steel, so it's impossible to break out of and the tv...not so good!

I'm starving, I haven't eaten dinner, it's almost 11:30 pm according to the tv. Enzo will have hell to pay when I get out of the fucking room. Oh, and the things that I'm bout to do too little miss Pinkie Perfect.
As a smile formed its way on my face, the door unlocked.

I jumped up from the floor and waited for my unwanted guest to come in.

"Oh! She ruined the room!" Candy yelled to Enzo as they walked in with a plate of food. I looked around the room to see the bed was pushed away, the closet door was ripped off, the bedsheet was on the floor, and the note was torn up into little bitty pieces.

"Oh, you'll have to excuse my little mess. I wasn't expecting visitors." I stated as I picked up the blanket.
"Tha-...that's quite all right, Bonfire. Next time clean up or I won't be so nice!" She threatened then sat the plate down on the table.
I looked at the plate of food, then to Enzo, who's eyes never left the ground.

"Make sure when you kill my uncle. You wipe any memory of what he did to me away." I stated causing him to stare at me. I tapped my chin as if I'm thinking.
"Oh! Wait, you can't! I wanted to do it because I wanted to be the cause of all of his pain. I wanted to be the devil in his eyes. I wanted him to feel what I felt, my whole life! But you're taking that away! Just like you took my freedom and friends. J-Just like to take m-my love. Just like you took my v-virginity and my trust in you! I can't continue this anymore!" I yelled then threw the plate.

"I'm not eating! I'm not sleeping and I'm definitely not living!" I shouted then walked to the bed and sat down.
"But...you guys have a lovely little life and little babies. I'm sure they'll look just like you and he wouldn't want them!" I stated with a smile on my face and stared at Candy. She gasped while holding her heart and ran out of the room.

Enzo stood there at the entrance. I know he couldn't think of anything to say because he always has comebacks.

"B-... Bonnie, I'm sorry! When I realized that I had to lose you...there was a pain in my heart! I still love you and I'm glad I was your first! Everything I have done has been for you and I'm sorry that you don't trust me, amore!" he got on his knees and took my hand as I cried.
"Sometimes, we can't choose our love! Life's not fair, I learned that from my father. The man who was supposed to protect me and always love me. You were...no you Are my love and I will always love you! My heart and mind can't bare the thought of leaving you. So, I had to keep you...for your protection and mine!" He said as he wiped the tears from my face. He sat on the bed beside me and pulled me onto him.

I let him comfort me, knowing he will be with...her. I know he'll leave me and go be with her but there's so much pain swirling around in my head.

"Enzo, just t-tell me why! Just tell m-me, who you're protecting me from! You at least owe me that! The tears and pain that I suffered for you! I at least need to know why Enzo!" I asked as I stood up from his lap. When I looked into his eyes they were blurry.

"What is it?" I asked, walking up to him.

"If I tell you, you'll never believe me, amore," he said while grabbing my face.

"Try me!" I said while sitting on the bed. He sat beside me and took a deep breath.

"There...There are people, people who are way more powerful than me. I know shocking!" He said causing me to laugh a little. He smiled then continued.

"My parents, they are dead. I killed my father, but my mother...was killed by another gang. That gang leader is Candy's father. Ty-

He said but cut himself off. I grabbed his hand to push him to continue.

"Ty's parents are involved with that gang, amore! Candy is one hell of a talker when drunk and she said Ty has been spying on me and my mafia, since arrival. You have to understand, what this means, Ty is a traitor! Raven and Ty would disappear and show up days later with excuses that doesn't even make sense. My brother has been sent by his grandparents to take Raven away from Ty. This is where you come in." He stood up and ran a hand through his hair. I was shocked, I didn't move, talk, and I think I had forgotten how to breathe!

"Ty's your best friend. He trusts you and Zuri with his life and would protect you with his life...we thought. That changed when he sent your uncle after you." I stood up, suddenly, full of rage.

"What are you saying, Enzo! Ty would n-never betray me! We knew each other since we were kids, Enzo! He would never tell that monster to, to-

"That's why I didn't believe it at first, amore! I didn't believe it until we followed him. He led us the right to their warehouse! The men I had missing were there! Micheal and Jess, were there, Bon! They are locked up and we need to help them!" He yelled while gripping my shoulder. I shook my head, repeatedly, Ty wouldn't! I know him...or do I?

"A-and Zuri?" I questioned while sitting on the bed and looking at the ground. Enzo took a deep breath causing me to look up at him. I stood up abruptly and shook my head repeatedly.
"No! They're my best friends, Enzo! They know the pain I will cause upon them, if they betrayed me, Enzo! You better have some damn good, motherfucking proof because I will bring hell upon you if you are mistaken! En-

"I'm telling the truth, Bon! They betrayed us and now...they're all going to pay!" He looked away but I knew he was hiding something.

"There's more! Tell me, now!" I demanded while grabbing his arms.

"Zuri's mother is a part of their gang and...before you get mad! We are doing our best to find her!" He said putting his hand up in surrendering.
"Find who? Zuri's mother?" I asked

"No...your...mother." He corrected. I stepped back abruptly.

"N-No! My mother is at home! Safe!" I yelled and gripped my hair. I would know! I know I would have known if they took her.
"She is my mother, Enzo!"

"I know, amore! We are going to find her!" He yelled while yanking his arms off of me.
"If I find out that Zuri, Candy, Ty, and Raven, kidnapped my mother and betrayed me," I spoke with a low and threatening voice while looking into his eyes.
"I will kill them all! I will make this world burn to the fucking ground if you don't find my mother! I will bring pain and torture to every fucking body that was involved! And that's...a fucking promise!" I yelled then walked back to the bed.

"I'll kill you myself if you fail! I will kill you myself, if...you marry that bitch!" I stated while staring into his eyes.

"Just like you said I'm yours and you are mine, amore," I stated with a evil smirk.

^^***^^

Enzo left after a little while of comforting me. I was waisting time by cleaning up and punching the wall. There is so much pain in my heart, I can't focus. I want Enzo to take away my stress even if it's for an hour or so. I know having sex with him isn't a good idea, but I would do anything to take this feeling away.

Getting this food off of the carpet was almost impossible but I kind of got it out. The door to the room unlocked and in came my enemy.

"Hi, Bon! How are you?" Candy asked as she came in with another plate of food. I was trying hard not to kill her right now. I mean so hard.

"Just cleaning all my pain away, girl!" I said with a huge smile, I then rolled my eyes and threw the broom down.
"I'm not about to put on a fucking act, bitch! I know you don't like me because I was with Enzo!" I yelled to her. I made sure not to bring up the fact that I know about her gang or whatever. She'll just think that I'm mad at the fact that she locked me up.

"Wow! I didn't think I was ever going to stop acting to a bitch like you!" she said holding her head and dropping the food. She laughed as it hit the carpet and I just frowned.
"What do you want, Miss, Slut?" I asked as I crossed my arms. She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

"What I want! Is for you to leave Enzo alone so I can be with him! I know you still want him and I know he's in love with you, but I don't give a flying fuck! I will kill you, take your friends, and steal your life, you bitch!" Candy yelled at me but I just shrugged. Enzo was standing behind her with his arms folded.

This was his plan. He wanted to sneak up on Candy while she was being a bitch then argue with her. She plays angel around him, but he knew she wasn't one when she wasn't around him.

"You will never be me! You wouldn't last five seconds in my life! I'm a bad bitch while you're sitting over here being a jealous bitch! It's not cute, sweetie, it's fucking pathetic! Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a whining Bitch!" I yelled at her. I folded my arms as her face turned red. She launched at me and I dodged it and landed a blow to her nose.

"Enough!! Candy, what is this about?" Enzo yelled as he pulled her back. She held her nose then looked up and froze when she saw Enzo.
"E-Enzo! She h-hit me!" She cried as she tried to play the innocent victim.

"No, no, baby! He was behind you the whole time, he knows what you said, bunny!" I corrected her with a smirk. Her face fell as Enzo let her fall to the floor.
His acting is really on key today! I bit my finger at the thought but took it off remembering my situation.

"Leave!" He demanded to her and pushed her out. She ran upstairs and tripped on the third step. I busted out laughing and Enzo closed the door.

⚠️Smut‼️
I don't know where you need to skip to, maybe the next chapter...but scroll down some. 😁

"I was trying to convince myself not to have sex with you, but you make it so hard!" I complained. He smirked at me and pulled me into him.
"I know you just want to have sex to relieve you from your stress, amore." He said which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Stop that!" He demanded as he grabbed my neck. I rolled my eyes again! Completely by accident! Enzo groaned and rolled his eyes as he forced me on my knees.

He undid his belt with a smirk.

"I'm going to make sure you listen to daddy next time and just so you know, I faked that shit in the office. Darla told you about the moaning, but it was part of my plan. I did kiss her though." he said as he ran his thumb against my lip. He grabbed his phone when I looked confused and showed me him kissing her neck as they moaned. The date was the same time we broke up.

"You still made it clear that I am not yours and that you belong to Candy! That proves nothing." I stated while standing up.

"Oh, then let's ruin that miss interpretation, neonata. Show daddy what that mouth can do because as you said before. You are mine and I'm yours." he said with a smirk. I smirked back and fell on my knees. Looking up at him and never breaking eye contact, I began to unbutton his pants.

When his pants fell, I stared at his member as it was on rock hard. "Looks like you've missed me," I said with a smirk causing him to nod repeatedly and lean against the wall.
"So fucking much, amore!" He groaned out as I grabbed his cock in my hand. I gave it one pump before spitting on my hands and pumping more.

"Fuck!" He mumbled and threw his head back. After a few pumps, I decided to take him in my mouth. Moving my head back and forth and sucking him off. I used my hand to stroke the rest of him that I couldn't fit
"Oh my Fuck!...Baby girl...just like that!" He praised as he pushed my head more.
He gripped my hair, pulling, and tugging at it.

"You're a fucking good girl... No, you're my good girl!" He kept praising as he was finding his release after a few minutes. His cock twitched in my hand and mouth, letting me know he was about to cum. I smirked and pulled away just before he could release.

His eyes opened and snapped to mine and I sat down.

"W-what are you doing, Bonnie?" He questioned as the lust in his eyes was flooding.
"Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, amore," I stated then pushed myself up.
"Amore!" he yelled as I sat on the bed laughing.

"What?" I asked, innocently as I was studying my butterfly tattoo. I finally looked up at him to see him stroking himself.

"Would you like some assistance, Enzo?" I asked with an innocent look on my face. As he was finding his release on his own, I walked up to him as he stared into my eyes.

When I got close to his ear, I moaned his name.
"Do you need help, daddy?" I moaned in his ear as he threw his head back getting ready to cum.
"Bonnie," He moaned as I continued to moan in his ear. He let out a loud moan as he came onto my carpet.
"Did that feel good?" I asked as he was still jerking himself off to release it all.

He finally finished and looked into my eyes with anger.

"Enzo, since you are done. Can I take off, today? I know I was supposed-

"Why do you keep playing with me?" He questioned as he pinned me to the wall. I couldn't even get my words out before he pulled my dress up.

"Enzo-

I got cut off by his thumb grazing against my nub.

"Why don't you have on panties, amore? Why did you wear a dress that shows your whole body, hmm?" He questioned as he lightly pressed on my clit.

"I-I don't-

"Don't lie, amore!" He demanded as he stuck his finger in me. I moaned out loud and struggle in his hold.
"Mmm...still as tight and wet as I remember." He stated then took his finger out and pulled my dress back down. I was flushed and he still had me pinned against the wall.

"Bonnie, you know what to do!" He whispered to me while holding up his wet fingers. Before I could even get a chance to do anything, he stuck his finger in his mouth. He sucked every inch of the juices off while staring at me.
"You're the only women who can make me eat like that, the only woman to make me cum that fast, and the only woman who means a fucking thing to me. I fucking love you, Bon! I'm sorry, I made you feel hurt!" He said as he let me go. When he reached down to pull up his pants, his ass was in the air.

"Mine!" I yelled then grabbed his ass. He stood up so quickly, I thought I was in an action movie.
"Oh, fuck!" I whispered as he choked me.

"Maybe, a quickie, hm?" he questioned with a smirk. He grabbed hold of my thigh and pulled it around his waist. He picked me up and supported me with the wall.
I groaned as my back hit the wall. Enzo pulled up my dress and grabbed himself. He started to enter me slow and then he slammed into me.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he kept slamming into me, over and over again.
"Y-y-...y-y-You're-...AHH! too b-b-big!" I yelled as he was bouncing me up and down.

"You can take it, baby girl, like you did the other day." He said while attacking my neck with kisses. Then he started sucking on my exposed boob while I was moaning so loud, the walls were echoing.

"I knew you could take it! Good girl!" He praised then started pounding in and out of me ten times harder. I supported myself more by grabbing onto the wall behind me.

"En-zo, I'm going...to fall!" I moaned out.

"Let go of the wall, baby girl." He said, I took my hands from the wall and wrapped my arms around his neck for more support. He walked over to the tv stand and sat me down. He pushed me back and grabbed my hips, then started pounding me.

"I-I am about to cu-

Before I could finish he pulled out of me, I know it hurt him as much as it hurt me.

"What are you-...really?" I groaned, he forced a smirk and tried to move away from me. I grabbed his arm before he could.
"Please!" I begged as I stroked him with my hand. He groaned and pulled my legs apart farther.

"I lost!" He said then stroked back inside of me.

He turned me around on the stand and started giving me backshots. He grabbed onto my hair to pulled my head back.

"DON'T!"

*thrust*

"FUCKING!"

*thrust*

"PLAY!"

*thrust*

" WITH!"

*thrust*

"ME!"

He yelled as he continued to thrust in and out of me.

"Okay-... I'm sorry!" I moaned out as he started going faster, then he rubbed my sore bud with his thumb. I started shaking as he continued his torturous movements.

"What's my name, baby girl!" Enzo said while holding onto the back of my neck.
"En-zo!" I moaned out. He slapped my ass and said "no". My eyes were rolling to the back of my head as I was about to cum.

"Daddy!....Oh my...Fuck!" I moaned and screamed as I released. Enzo released in me shortly afterward.
"Good girl!" He praised as he pulled out of me. I fell forward on the stand until I felt Enzo's hand wrap around me.
"Come on, baby." He said then picked me up. I was carried to the bathroom, where I did my business.

After I used the bathroom, I tried to stand up...but fell! The most embarrassing shit I've faced in my fucking life.

Enzo stared at me while trying to hold in his laughter, he walked over to me and picked me up.

"Are you okay, baby?" He asked trying to suppress his laughter.
"If you laugh...I'm going to kill you!" I threatened as I limped away from him. I turned on the shower and got in. The hot water burning on my skin made me relax, instantly!

Enzo got in the shower behind me but then jumped out as soon as the water touched his skin. He jumped like he got electrocuted.
"Why the hell is it so hot!?" He yelled at me as I was dying of laughter. I turned the water down some and waited for him to get back in.

"My bad! I thought when they called you the "devil" it was true." I said laughing. He grabbed my hips and kissed my temple, then he slapped my ass, hard!

"Keep laughing and I'll fuck you so hard that you'll end up in the hospital with a broken back." He stated then released me. I touched my back at the thought.
I rolled my eyes from behind him and kept washing up.

When we finished showering, I realized we didn't have any clothes.
"I'm going to run upstairs to get us some clothes," Enzo said then walked to the door with a towel around his waist. I grabbed his arm, thinking about how he was going to go up there.

"You're not leaving with just this on, Enzo!" I said while signaling to the towel. He rolled his eyes and opened the door to leave.

"Bitch!" I yelled when the door shut and locked behind him. I looked around and my mouth fell open in shock. "Fuck! No condom!" I yelled them limped-ran towards the door.

"I can't get pregnant, I need a plan b or a fucking birth control. Bitch, I'll even take poison!" I yelled as I banged on the door.

No one came after five minutes, but then suddenly the door opened.

"Clothes for you and-

"Enzo!" I yelled and ran up to hug him. He hugged me back with a worried expression on his face.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked as he sat the clothes and Tylenol on the bed. He also grabbed my hips.
"Nothing, I-I need pills." I stuttered out. Enzo looked at me confused and looked at the Tylenol sitting on the bed.

"No, no, not them kind of pills! The birth control ones or at least a plan b. You came in me, I need to take-

"Okay, I understand let me go see if Lexi has some." he said while kissing the top of my head. He sat there staring at me like he forgot what I just said.

"Enzo! Go, get it!" I yelled at him. He held his hands up with a smirk on his face, then he left the room. I picked up the outfit he gave me and I sighed out loud.

"What the hell, Enzo?! I need actual clothes!" I yelled as I threw the little blue shorts to the door, followed by the crop top.
I sighed and went to pick them up, after realizing, I need to wear something.

I put on the crop top and little shorts, that barely covered my ass. I don't even have on undergarments.

The fact that these shorts are giving me the world's largest wedgie, right now! I-

"Here," Enzo said while handing me the little box with the plan B.

I knew Lexi had a drawer full by the dates of expiration. Yes, she likes to explore her options.

I took it from his hand and limped my way to the bathroom. I took the pill while Enzo just stared at me.

"What?" I asked while limping towards him. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me, making me smile and kiss his cheek.

"I almost got you pregnant, amore." He whispered while looking up at the roof.
"I'm sorry! I was careless and at the moment I just...needed yo-

"It's okay, Enzo!" I laughed out and hugged him. I pulled away and rubbed my stomach.

"The little baby is dead!" I stated which caused us both to laugh, I looked up at him and pecked his lips.

"Did you find out anything?" I asked him as I let go of him. He tightened his arm around me and nodded.
"Yeah, we found your mom. She's safe! Zuri's mom took her to the beach over in Florida. I think they just wanted to scare us." He said causing me to finally release that breath I was holding.
"When can I get out of here?" I asked as I'm really about to explode. I will put Ty, Zuri, and my uncle's bodies in a building and light it-

"This is the only place that is keeping you safe, neonata. My job is to protect you overall. I failed once and it won't to happen again." he stated while staring me in the eyes.

"Enzo, if I stay in here any longer, I will pop every single pill on that bed and hope for the...worst!" I said with a smile on my face. Enzo did not return a smile, he just grabbed my face.

"Don't you dare say the again, pazzo! If I even hear about you trying to end your life I will-

(Translation: pazzo = crazy)

"It was a joke, Enzo, gosh!....no, but for real, I'm being deadass." I said while folding my arms. I walked back into the room and leaned down to pick up my clothes. Enzo grabbed my hips as I was bent over and laid me across his lap.
He made sure my ass was positioned right on his lap.

"Enzo, I- OUCH!" I yelled as his hand landed a harsh hit on my ass. Before I could even comprehend the first one, he landed a second one.

"Enzo!" I yelled as he landed another hit on my ass.

"Quit playing with me, neonata! I don't want to use harsh punishments but next time i'll fuck that attitude out of you!" He said then landed another hit on my ass before pulling me up. I pulled away from his grip and folded my arms. I didn't like how he just spanked me...well I don't think I did, anyways. Some reason it made me wet.

"I want to leave!" I yelled while folding my arms. He pulled me to him as he sat on the bed and I was standing still.
"No, you will stay here" He stated while smirking.
"Or what? You're going to kidnap me? You already did that, so...Make me!" I challenged as I folded my arms again. He stood up and in one quick motion, he threw me on the bed.

I just realized this man has kidnapped me three times already!

"Enzo, no!" I yelled as I tried to crawl out of bed.

"What? I'm about to make you! If you can't walk then you can't escape." he stated the obvious, then continue to walk over to me. I tried to move away from him but he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him.
"Don't run now, baby girl!" He said while laughing. He took off his tie and tied it around my wrist, then took his belt and tied it around my ankle.

Enzo continued to flip me over and rip my shorts off, and I mean he Ripped them!

He slapped my ass two times before making me arch. My ankles were bound together but my knee wasn't so that made it easy at least.
I could not move from this position until he flipped me on my back.
He looked down at my core and licked his lips.
"I'm not a flexible person, Enzo!" I yelled as he forced my knees apart. He fell back on his knees and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a little purple vibrator. I tried to break out of the tie and belt but it was almost impossible.

"Struggling already, amore? I haven't even used it yet." He stated while smirking. I stopped moving and flipped him off without giving a fuck. That smirk turned upside down when I did that.

Enzo turned the vibrator on as he still forced my knees apart with his elbow. The vibrator was placed right on top of my clit and that made me arch my back so hard that I thought my spine would have broken.

He circled it around as I tried not to moan, so it wouldn't give him the satisfaction-

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I had to end that scene right there. I didn't want you to think there's a lot of sex in this chapter. Even though it is!

Follow: kae_bae2
Don't forget to Vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 3.3K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...
1.3M 27.2K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
207 2 16
A Tale of Past, Present, Memories and Future Enzo Marchetti and Aria-Lee black are in for a wild ride filled with twists, turns, and surprises as the...
2.2K 111 21
Amelia Leroy, a victim of the world's cruelty, sells her body to survive. Her life is shrouded in mystery, with each client bringing with them the po...