Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

King12345678980 tarafından

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... Daha Fazla

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
the re-awakening
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
Demon and Breakfast?
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
the shifting pyramid
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
cool kids
blushing gems and an apology
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

W.D. Gaster

379 4 1
King12345678980 tarafından

(Amethyst pov)

After our last mission Y/n and Amethyst were on the couch with the latter clinging to the other. Amethyst has not been able to eat or sleep one day since he fell asleep. She still goes on missions but she is more distracted and thinks less about her actions she comes back from her latest mission and that's when this story starts. 

Pearl: Amethyst what made you think punching a blood polyp was a good idea? It got all this gunk on me *she flicks a small remainder off her* and look at Steven *Steven walks over covered with it.*

Steven: Its not so bad once you get used to it

Amethyst: *her head hangs in shame* I don't know I just wanted to finish it up quickly. besides he likes it.

Pearl: he won't like it when it hardens.

Steven: uh... what? I'm gonna go wash. **runs toward the kitchen and waves at the couch.* hey Obsidian.

Garnet: look Amethyst we all miss Obsidian but we need you at your best.

Pearl: Amethyst we care about you and you're clearly upset about Obsidian and need help we want to help.

Amethyst: there's nothing to help I just wanna go check up on him at this point.

Steven: uh guys? Obsidian's gone.

everyone else: What! *they all rush to the living room and see the couch empty.*

Pearl: what happened I was sure this place was secure and no one would take him.

Garnet: no one did.

Amethyst: what? then what happened.

Garnet: I don't know but there is no sign of forced entry and it seems that he got up on his own accord I'm just as confused about why he didn't come find us.

Pearl: I know and someone in his condition shouldn't be walking around.

Amethyst: Its all my fault if I stayed with him he wouldn't be lost.

Pearl: its not your fault Amethyst

Amethyst: yes it is if I didn't judge him he wouldn't have tried to kill me and he wouldn't have been knocked out and most importantly he wouldn't be gone right now.

Pearl: Amethyst I-*cuts herself off as she notices a letter on the couch side and she pulls it out* what's this.

Garnet: what's what?

Pearl: there's a letter and its addressed to all of us from Obsidian.

everyone else: really!

Pearl: yes hold on *opens the envelope and does a good imitation of you voice as she reads.*

to: the crystal gem

From: Obsidian

So um hey guys so this is probably the last you're going to hear of me and I want to say I'm sorry for not doing what I promised. I attacked you all almost shattered Amethyst. I'm not a hero I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. It means I was a villain in disguise. I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you I just couldn't think straight. The ability I used was called berserk mode I didn't make a sticker yet because I wanted to test it out because There wasn't a lot of information on it when I was looking at it. It turns out it increases my strength but I lose all rational thought. So I become a monster and can kill everyone and can't do a thing. It was only thanks to Amethyst that I managed to stop myself. That's what the argument I had with myself was I'm sorry and you don't have to worry I won't be coming back. *at this time the gems are crying along with Steven* It seems the best way to save and keep you all safe is if I leave so you don't need to worry about dealing with a monster. After you read this my clones will be summoned and they'll take the form of your friends and four chambers will be summoned just put your bags with the stickers on them and they'll recharge so you can use them again. Steven I know you'll take this the hardest so I'm sorry about this. Garnet I know your all going to have a wonderful future without me. there will be many challenges with risks and I'm sorry I can't give you anything else. Pearl I know you'll be fine you don't have to worry about me harming Steven with any luck he won't even see me. *at this point the tears are to much as pearl hands the letter to Amethyst as she cries into her hands* Amethyst I know you've been taking care of me I can smell you're scent as I'm writing this I don't know why I mean I tried to kill you. maybe you just wanted to make sure I didn't kill anyone else but I'm sorry that I wan't able to help you and be the hero I wanted to be to help you all. You don't have to worry I won't be back and if my berserk mode happens on the pillars are shutdown switches to turn of my berserk mode I'll see you oh wait um I- goodbye.

yours truly: Obsidian the items and everyone else will appear in 3-2-1.

the clones and pillars then get summoned and Amethyst2 comforts amethyst, Pearl2 comforts pearl, Garnet2 comforts Garnet, and Rose Quartz2 comforts Steven.

Amethyst: thanks Amethyst2 but I just wanna go back to my room. *the Amethysts leave to the room as everyone else stays until nighttime*

(Steven pov)

Steven: *when everyone goes to sleep as both amethysts leaves there rooms as Steven sees them still hardened into the rock.* where are they going. *he follows them seeing them in a fighting ring along with multiple people as the amethysts' get announced as the twin pumas. They fight opponents one on one and end up fighting each other for the winners medals. Ending with Amethyst2 winning. then they leave the ring as the tag team matches start first up is some construction team vs a single guy called "W.D. Gaster" and he takes the form of a skeleton. as he hears the introductions given by Mr. smiley.*

Mr. smiley: Introducing the construction duo the local heroes they build hospitals for the sick, and make muscles that look slick. Give it up for Concrete heat and Chunk Truck. *everyone cheers as he moves on* and introducing our latest scariest un-dead competitor the ruler of the underworld and killer of killers. "W.D. Gaster". *he says as the skeleton stands with his hands raised by the sides of his body looking at his opponents as fire erupts from behind him before being extinguished.*

Mr. Smiley: you can also call him Gaster to not be fancy. *Steven sees the Amethysts leaving and meets up with them*

Amethyst: well that was fun glad I could go all out.

Amethyst2: ya I missed that

Steven: guys *get picked up by Amethyst and flipped over onto the ground*

Amethysts: Steven! what are you doing here?

Steven: are you two secret wrestlers along with that guy in the tag team match.

Amethyst: Okay first of all yes. second who?

Steven: the skeleton in there. *they look back in seeing a skeleton taking a lot of hits from the team and not moving before he flips in the air delivering a powerful kick to Concrete heat and looks back and sees Chunk Truck before charging grabbing his arm flipping him and kicking him over to Concrete heat knocking them both out* whoa he's so cool. *the skeleton looks into the crowd and the entrance but doesn't notice the amethysts or Steven as he raises his fist in the air before making a peace sign. Then amethyst2 notices the skeleton's eyes flickering between red and blue.*

Amethyst: no I have no idea who that is. *looks back seeing Amethyst2's face* What's wrong Amethyst2.

Amethyst2: did anyone notice his eyes and how they're flickering between red and blue. its just like Obsidian's berserk mode.

Amethyst and Steven take a second to look at his face until they finally notice them eyes and their whole face turns shocked as he than announces something after re-composing himself.

W.D. Gaster: thanks for coming out tonight I'll see you next night so see ya *he falls backward as a smoke fills the area and a small light appears on the stage when the smoke clears he's gone.*

Amethyst: Only one person we know who can do that. Obsidian. *she states as the three smile happily* We need to talk to him.

Amethyst2: good luck with that the only way we're getting to talk is if we fight him.

Steven: well then what do we do

Amethyst: wait we have three people here and we can all make it to the finals he'll definitely be there which means. Steven wanna join us in the ring.

Steven: *gasp* really. oh yeah.

Amethyst2: should we tell Pearl2, Garnet2, and Rose quartz2

Amethyst: nah this is a great idea.

(timeskip to tomorrow night)

(no one pov)

The wrestling matches are starting again. and Gaster goes into the ring with a noticeable frown on his face remembering the three faces in the door. He sees his opponents and they get reintroduced.

Mr. smiley: Introducing the Twin hotheads who's strength is so immeasurable and speed so fast it will leave you all burned from this match! The Heat Tyrants! The Dragon and Blaze Fist! *everyone cheers as he moves on* Next introducing the ruler of the underworld the king of the un-dead a very fancy dresser despite being dead! the killer of killers! GASTER! *he finishes as the same cheers fill the audience as Gaster stands there letting his eyes drift to the left in a down-trodden manner* Ready, set *the team raises there hands up in a fighting manner as Gaster gets in a warrior stance* WRESTLE! *the bell dings as blaze fist rushes for Gaster going for a punch Gaster just side steps sweeps the leg so he's in the air as Gaster punches him into the ground knocking him out* ooh nighty night blaze fist! *then he goes half-way toward his other opponent before they start circling each other* ooh they're feeling each other out trying to find some weakness in there stance but they've only got five minutes left who will win. 

The dragon: you're quite impressive Mr. Gaster.

Gaster: why thank you but your partner and yourself are pretty impressive too. your stance is well grounded. He just rushed me without thinking about where his feet where, thinking I'm an in-experienced fighter and an easy win.

The dragon: true ever since he saw you he thought you won by luck and has wanted to wipe that smile off you face. *they both share a laugh but then focus back on each other* I saw your stance I can tell you're quite comfortable in a fight. the way you took down your last opponents didn't show much respect towards them but I get you wanted people to know what they were getting into when they fought you.

Gaster: oh really and what have you assessed about me.

The dragon: Your kicks and punches are well thought out and methodical and they are perfected so you have fought like this before and have practiced well and long. So every one who fights you should be terrified. after all "I fear not the man who practices 1,000 kicks once but I fear the man who practices one kick 1,000 times" you have clearly practiced with multiple kicks more than 1000 times to get them that perfected. So everyone should be very afraid of you.

Gaster: yes I've perfected my kicks but it helps when you've been practicing for about 6000 years.

The dragon: ya, ya, step out of character for a second.

Gaster: I'm not joking *everyone is in shock while the two are still circling* 5,758 years ago I was in an endless void and while I was there I practiced my fighting skills. That's why its second nature why I can easily kick with such precision and power. This hand *pulls off one of his own hands* is real and its because of an old friend that I'm alive. Now *puts hand back on* we should probably wrap this up we got three minutes left, ready.

The dragon: *Smirks* ready

the dragon charges at Gaster as Blaze fist comes from behind and holds Gaster in place as they draw nearer Gaster's eyes change color as he reaches behind him grabs blaze fist and rams him down on The dragon. Making him the winner.

Mr. smiley: I don't know how but somehow Gaster has won this match and revealed his backstory as well so incredible.

Gaster looks back at everyone as they cheer and Gaster does the pose from last night making them cheer louder and he puts down his hand as he starts talking.

Gaster: now if anyone wants answers I'll be here after matches *he suddenly spots Steven and the amethysts in the crowd and grows shocked before recomposing himself* for now later everyone *a portal is summoned from under his feet as he winks and falls in.*

(Amethyst pov)

Amethyst: that portal was definitely his but what was that he said about 5,785 tears ago. Amethyst2 do you know what he's talking about.

Amethyst2: *sweating bullets and starts talking in a high pitch* whaat me no, no, I definitely don't know. *smiles awkwardly before sighing* Okay ya he has been alive for 5,758 years I'll explain with him on Steven's birthday.

Amethyst: Okay then but he's got a lot of explaining to do anyway you two are up next.

Steven Your not coming with?

Amethyst: I'll be there in the finals but You guys gotta survive until then.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 112 43
UNDERGOING MAJOR UPDATES This story was thought up of my close friends. It's a Steven Universe story but it's about characters we thought up. I would...
77K 1.6K 19
(Y/N) is a name that has not been spoken in Beach City for sometime after he moved away. When returning, unbeknownst pretty boy (Y/N) is welcomed bac...
10.4K 208 34
this is a story of a regular teenager at their 17 trying to live on their own and accidentally meeting the crystal gems!
256 11 35
An unfortunate death. An invitation to another world. A new life with infinite possibilities but it comes with a few conditions. Will the protagonist...