Serendipity

By shut_theduck

Previously known as - Us Feyre - A silent and calm girl living alone in a small apartment. As an orphan she f... More

Us
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Luke
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
ARCANE

46

5.6K 122 15
By shut_theduck

Fuck

She's going to be here soon.

The room fell silent and the lights turned off.

3

It wasn't the sound of her heels clicking it was her walking in her sneakers.

2

My heart was beating so fastly and i couldn't help but feel nervous.

1

After some knocks and an annoyed huff the door opened with a creaking sound.

She's here

The room which till now was dark started lightning up as the door opened. The same way she entered when she first came here for this job.

Suddenly as planned the lights turned on leaving a confused Feyre looking down at me with total confusion.

I took a deep breath as soon as she entered when she was infront of me.

"Fey I -"

"I- m nervous " Her brows furrowed in confusion. Groans and sigh filled the rooms.

"Huh? What's going on? " She said when she noticed people of our office around the room.

I walked towards her, wrapped my hands around hers.

"Fey I want you in my life but not for once not as a deal and neither as a girlfriend " Her confusion turned into a deep frown when she heard these words.

People around us grunted and one them said " Sir don't mind me but after like a whole night practicing, if this is what you say then I seriously would like to ask Mrs Feyre if she is sure she wants you"

"Shut the fuck up " I said angrily moving towards him when I felt Feyre grabbing my arm to stop me.

I sighed and finally decided to speak.

"Fey, you're like a blessing in my life. Everything I ever wanted. Your the best thing that happened to me and I can't take it anymore. I was falling for you but I realised that I have already fallen for you".

"I realised that I love you " I finally said and with that I kneeled down.

"Marry me again"

A tear slipped down her eye as she looked at me.

"I wanted to say that first " She exclaimed as her eyes got blurry looking directly into my eyes.

"I love you too and yes I'll marry you" She said as I slipped the ring. It perfectly fitted her.

And finally everyone cheered happily. The room was filled with whistling, clapping and people were smiling looking at us.

I stood up as Feyre engulfed me in a tight hug wrapping her hands around my waist and I kissed her.

My plan was to propose her yesterday but that sabrina ruined it. Last night when Feyre left I announced that Feyre and I are married to one of my most trusted employees.

Surprisingly today when I called everyone two hours earlier and told them about our marriage they all supported me and helped me with all the preparations. Well not all of them did but they had no other choice.

"Sir this is okay with us but please no PDA cause SLM" The same guy who interrupted me when I was proposing Fey said.

People around him told him to shut up and let them enjoy.

"I seriously can't believe this is happening " Fey mumbled.

"This is happening love and now start preparing for our wedding " I said grinning as I kissed her deeply.

"Yeah this is exactly what I was talking bout" The same person said as everyone chuckled.
___________________________________________

Here I am standing infront of the priest waiting for my girl. I saw her walking down the aisle with Flynn beside her as her brother. Fucking heavenly.

It was quite difficult to get Flynn agree on our relationship but he ended up saying yes. His threatened me a few times although before saying yes.

She came towards me looking directly in my eyes with a bright smile. I didn't even realise when a tear slipped down my eye as I quickly cleaned it.

The vows started as we said ' I do'

With the blink of an eyes I pulled her by her waist kissing her deeply yet slowly but pulled away when she started hitting my arm slowly and I realised I again forgot we both need to breathe.

She blushed looking at me which was quite rare.

___________________________________________
                 Mature content maybe?

The car stopped infront of our home and without a word I started carrying Feyre in my arms while she teased me by kissing my neck.

"Just wait till we reach our room love. I'll make sure your not a tease anymore " I whispered huskily.

I took her to the side penthouse where we had our second date. I don't want anyone disturbing us and I don't want anyone hearing her screams.

I smirked at the thoughts that came to my mind.

"What are you thinking? " She said shivering a little when I looked at her.

I quickly made her sit on the bed and removed her heels kissing her legs. Removing her dressed I showered wet kisses down her legs slowly moving towards her thighs.

"Are you sure? " I asked looking at her softly.

"Yes" She said and kissed my forehead as I kissed hers.

Removing her dress and clothes I started removing my shirt and pants. She stared at me as I smirked.

"You can check me out later love"

With that I pushed her on the bed hungrily kissing her inner thighs. Suddenly moving towards her wet core I slowly sucked her as she gasped and  after five minutes I thrusted tongue inside her.

She clutched my hairs and I groaned moving towards her waist to her breasts.
Slowly teasing her in the same way she was teasing me. I sucked her nipple massaging the other one with my hand.

"Shall I go on" She nodded.

"Eyes on me" I whispered in her ear grabbing her neck lightly and tilting her head towards me.

Kissing her lips I slowly rubbed her clit as she clutched my arm. I slowly entered a finger moving it gently inside her and after a few minutes I entered another one as she gasped. Soon when she adjusted I picked up the pace, my thumb still rubbing as soon she came after whimpering.

I quickly removed my boxers positioning myself in her entrance as I reached for the drawer taking out protection.

"Are you ready? " She nodded looking at me while she intertwined her hands with mine.

"I love you" We both said at the same time.

I quickly thrusted myself inside her as she let out a little shriek clutching on my hands as her head slammed back on  the bed. After a few good minutes when I realised she adjusted she moved her hands towards my arms clutching them.

I kissed her tears giving her a forehead kiss. Gently moving and thrusting inside her when her hold loosened and she wasn't in pain anymore I picked up my pace thrusting fastly as she whimpered when I did.

She moaned and whimpered at every thrust screaming my name while I kept thrusting fastly. Soon after that she clenched around me and I groaned when i realised she was close.

She soon shuddered under me as her toes curled and her eyes rolled back. Moving inside her for some more time I groaned and rested my head on her chest.

"Love come we need to go to washroom "
I said wrapping my arms around her small waist as I took her to the washroom.

When we came back I settled her on the bed as she winced when she moved. I covered us with blankets slowly massaging her back.

"I love you, Fey "

"I love you Asher"

___________________________________________

I woke up with a jerk and covered my face when I saw bright sunlight stroking my face. Fey was still asleep and tired. I took her four times last night until she fell asleep.

As usual her one leg was totally over my body her one hand on my chest, her second leg was half bent as she snuggled closer to me.

I quickly got up went to our penthouse wearing clothes from yesterday, dressed up and called Mrs. Sophia telling her to bring Feyre's favorite food. When I entered the room Feyre was coming out of the washroom walking with wobbly legs and wincing.

Instead of a "Morning Asher " with a blushing face.

She said " You lil piece of shit I can't even walk properly because of you and this is how I'm walking even after dipping my legs in warm water"

I picked her up and took her under the shower making love to her. I just can't get enough for her. At first she whined but then herself started kissing me.

Last night I came to know she was wild in bed after our second round. I gave her clothes, picked her up and placed her on the bed. Giving her a massage I slowly kissed her and after a while she gave me a head massage.

"I have a gift for you" She said happily getting up.

I waited for 5 minutes when she finally came back with a big box.

"Okay, what's inside that? " I quickly took the box from her and opened it.

"I-  Fey" I said softly looking at the tiny creature infront of me.

It was a small kitten. I always wanted a kitten. Slowly caressing her forehead with my fingertips I picked her up settling her on my lap.

"Thanks love" I said kissing Feyre's forehead.

"You know yesterday when you were at Haze's I took her home. At first I was scared if Luke would be okay to see her but surprisingly they got along well
They even slept together " She said resting her head on my shoulder.

"By the way I've something for you too" I said shoving the book infront of her.

"A book? Thanks I was looking for one. Love ya" She said happily kissing my cheeks.

"Wait? A Japan to-, you did not" She said in confusion looking at the book clutching it standing up on bed.

"It's a great place for honeymoon especially when it's perfect time for cherry blossoms right? " Suddenly when I completed me she fucking jumped on me.

She always wanted to go there and especially when she's a simp for anime, I thought this was the perfect place.
I guess the 3 rd wish from her bucket list is completed. 2 more left.

"I fucking love you " She said jumping on bed clutching the book.

I'm not surprised. It was a wish she carried all the way from her childhood to now. Her mentioning the place every time, the way she smiled the brightest smile talking about her bucket list which consisted of just three things.

I fucking live for that smile she flashes rarely. She mostly fakes smile even if she's happy or not as if she forgot what a real smile feels like. It was my vow to make her smile and earn her trust and I'm fucking proud of myself that I did.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback ends....

We weren't meant to be-
Mere strangers, fate had much more for US. - Feyre

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 75K 42
𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬/𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝. A 24 years old hard working secretary that alway...
769K 22K 31
Addison Jordan 20 has never had a proper family to grow up with. Her mother died while in labour with her and her father was an abusive drunk who bla...
72.2K 4.1K 40
[Billionaire / Fake Relationship] After seeing the women's shelter she worked hard to build burn down to the ground, social worker Emma Cavendish wil...
2.7M 119K 64
'where do u live?'. I text him and wait for a couple of seconds. Hmm...no reply. Nevermind. I change into my usual uniform and was about to put my dr...