Mended • Yoonmin

By WinsorMoon

Jimin had felt it years ago, and just when he was sure he'd have it..it disappeared. He was left to bury that... More

One • The Beach
Two • Dunk
Four • Hope Not
Five • Ocean Feelings
Six • Nowhere Far
Seven • New Walls
Eight • Hint
Nine • Goodnight Sweetness
Ten • Going Through Mud
Eleven • Those Eyes
Twelve • Was Miles Away
Thirteen • Cookies
Fourteen • Winters Secrets
Fifteen • Stumbling
Sixteen • Holiday
Seventeen • Follow
Eighteen • Last Time
Nineteen • 1st Day
Twenty • Almost There
Twenty-One • Our Bed
Twenty-Two • Min's Heart
Twenty-Three • Complete (Final)

Three • Club Night

360 13 1
By WinsorMoon

A/n: I love Hoseok so very much. ❤️

Three
🥂|Club Night|🍸

It was five days later.  Jimin was in his room, and had paused on getting dressed to wwatch the rain fall against his window. He was also lucky to have gotten a great view of the beach. He could see the waves crashing against one another. It was both scary and beautiful at the same time. Pulling himself from the window he put on a pair of grey sweats, and then some fluffy socks. It was around three in the afternoon and due to the weather the group had decided to just watch movies that day. The boy slipped a simple black shirt before playing with his hair. He shrugged not minding that he looked so relaxed, they were all his close friends after all.

After pulling out the extra blanket he had, he found his lounging baby blue hoodie and walked out of his room. "Who's making popcorn?" He asked as he took the corner seat on the couch. He immediately curled into it, getting comfortable and putting his blanket over him. "I've got it, what other snacks do you guys want?!" Namjoon asked from the kitchen. "Oreos!" Yoongi said sitting next to Jimin. "Milk too!" Jimin chimed in the thought of Oreos sounding very delicious. "Bring the M&M cookies too please!" Jin said, taking the loveseat and putting his feet up on the ottoman. "Do you know what we're watching?" Yoongi asked Jimin to put his phone down. "I think we're all gonna choose one together." Taehyung brought wine into the living room and then wine glasses for everyone. "Ooh thanks Tae! Here Min," Yoongi passed Jimin his glass before grabbing the wine bottle to pour them both some. "Thank you," he smiled softly and took a sip humming at its sweetness with slight bitterness. "It's good!"

As Yoongi took his sip, Jimin watched, not really being able to help himself. "That is good!" Yoongi took an even bigger gulp this time. Cute... Jimin thought suddenly and then finally caught himself. "Told you, I'd never steer you wrong," he laughed lightly. His own thoughts had caused his face to warm. This reminded him of himself back in high school when he had had the hugest crush on Yoongi. He thought maybe they would get the chance to be together when Yoongi actually came out to him, but Hoseok was already there. Although it did hurt a lot, Jimin was happy for Yoongi. He didn't want to get his heart caught up in another situation like that. Besides him and Yoongi were only friends, and how would Hoseok feel? He sighed to himself not knowing why he even let himself get that deep. Nothing was happening anyway.

Hoseok soon joined the group. "Hi baby," he said to Yoongi as he sat down. "Hi," he gave a nod at the male and then a slight smile that seemed forced. "You okay?" The honey brunette asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Yep," Yoongi nodded before taking another sip of his drink. It truly was odd to see them interact with each other since they used to be so loving toward one another. This was the result of the heartbreak Yoongi was still going through. Namjoon put the Oreos and Milk down on the coffee table in front of Yoongi and Jimin. "I brought two packs since I didn't know which one you guys wanted," Namjoon explained. One was regular Oreos and the other was S'more flavor. "Thanks!" They both had reached for the S'more Oreos, their hands bumping against one another. "Always in my way," Jimin scoffed jokingly, shaking his head as he opened the plastic top. "Do you want to be dunked again? Because you know I can pick you up right now and throw you out there," Yoongi teased him. "Shut up! You're not that strong," the boy huffed, sending a playful glare the man's way. "Pfft, you're small as hell, I don't need much strength," he ruffled Jimin's hair. "Hey!" The boy pushed his hand away. They hadn't noticed that Hoseok had been watching them that whole time.

"Okay so what are we watching?" Namjoon asked, managing to squeeze into the loveseat with Jin. Of course Jin didn't mind one bit. Jimin already knew exactly how he felt for his roommate Namjoon. He was just hoping their ship would finally sail soon, especially with how sweet they've been toward each other these past few days. "Something funny?" Hoseok suggested. "You're only saying that because you don't wanna get scared," Taehyung lightly nudged Hoseok's shoulder. Hoseok shook his head with a soft laugh, "No one even suggested a horror movie."
"Something scary does sound good though." Jimin was the next to speak. "Let's do both! We have all day, let's just look through the movies and see what we can find."

Namjoon scrolled through what felt like countless lists before the group finally decided to watch a horror film. They figured a comedic movie afterward would help everyone sleep easy that night.

-

Since the rain had calmed down later that night, they had decided to hit a couple clubs they hadn't explored yet. Jimin had decided to change it up a bit tonight and add a touch of eyeshadow and lipgloss to his look. "Definitely not too much," he smiled at himself. He was wearing an open button up white silk top, with light blue ripped skinny jeans and fishnets underneath. After spraying some floral scented perfume on himself, he put his phone and wallet in his pockets before meeting the other men outside. As Jimin climbed in, Jin said, "Finally, you took forever!" The boy shook his head, "You guys were out here for no longer than five minutes!" He laughed and said, "I wanted to be super cute tonight."

They all made small talk as Namjoon drove them to Deja Vu. Once they had gotten there they all piled out. They could already hear the music bumping against the walls from outside. This only caused further excitement, they were already ready to dance. "This one seems really cute!" Taehyung commented as they all walked inside after getting their ID's checked by the bouncer. The atmosphere was electric. The crowd moved with the music, everyone having glow sticks of some sort on their person whether it be wearing or holding them. "Shots first?" The blonde asked, looking at everyone. "I'm down!" Jimin said with a little bounce. "Yeah one round to get us going," Hoseok said, attempting to grab Yoongi's hand, but to his disappointment the man used it to comb his fingers through his hair. Then he walked away before Hoseok could do anything else, leading the group to the bar. He followed not saying much else as he watched his feet. After everyone had ordered one, he ordered two double shots for himself.

"Seems like a good night to get very drunk!" Hoseok commented after everyone had looked at him with surprised expressions. He wasn't normally one to drink a lot. As soon as they were served to him he threw them back, wincing at their bitter taste. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before saying, "I will see you guys on the dance floor!" He then walked into the crowd of people, practically disappearing. "You're not gonna go out there with him?" Jin asked. Yoongi shook his head, "I actually wanted to buy a drink right quick." Jin nodded, deciding not to ask anymore questions. By this point everyone had noticed something going on between them, but they also didn't want to ask.

Jin, Namjoon, and Taehyung decided to go do some exploring after discovering the club had an upstairs. Jimin stayed with Yoongi to make sure he was genuinely okay. "You all good?" He asked after ordering his own drink. "Yeah, I'm okay. After this we can go look around too if you want to, or we could dance." Yoongi quickly changed the subject. "That sounds great to me, I can't wait I've been wanting to dance again since a couple nights ago." He took a sip of his pink drink, humming at how good it was. "Dangerous," he commented with a small laugh. "You look really great tonight by the way," Yoongi said, eating a cherry that was sitting in his drink. "Thank you Yoongs." That compliment caused a bright smile on Jimin's features that he tried to hold back. "Of course." He picked up a plastic test tube full of liquor and shot it back crinkling his nose. "Whoo-! That was strong."

"Hey, what do you recommend?" Another deep voice randomly asked Jimin. The man was sat on the other side of him. Yoongi tilting his head a bit getting a look at the man while Jimin turned his head. The guy was quite an imposing man. The man had a strong jawline, his hair was jet black and split down the middle with pieces of it falling perfectly in front of his face. "We just had shots of Paul, those were good, and so far I feel a very slight buzz." The man nodded. "Y'all must be trying to get a little messed up tonight?" The man questioned.  Of course this guy decided to talk to Jimin. Yoongi thought he looked very very good in his outfit tonight, he knew it'd turn heads. The boy raised and lowered his shoulders, "I dunno we're supposed to be bar hopping but by the looks of it everyone's so fascinated by everything going on we might just stay here." The handsome man nodded a smirk beginning to pull at the corners of his lips. Yoongi almost sighed, the last thing he wanted to do was third wheel. Especially on a day like it had been. "Maybe we could hang out?" He asked. This immediately caused Jimin's cheeks began to heat up. As he opened his mouth to speak he was cut off by the bartender asking what the man had wanted to get. The handsome man hesitated, picking up the menu looking over it one more time. Jimin's voice sounded sweet and almost innocent, "You forgot to pick something." The boy looked at the male with flirtatious eyes. The man chuckled putting his menu down. "I do have quite the distraction in front of me." He winked at Jimin before stately turning to the bartender, "I'll have two between the sheets please." She nodded, "Got it, coming right up." Yuck, Yoongi mentally said.

Yoongi was now very ready to get out of this situation. For some reason he was beginning to feel irritated and he couldn't put his finger on why. "I'm Oliver by the way," he extended a hand, that Jimin gladly shook. "Jimin. Thanks for the drink," he gave a gentle smile. "Hey Min, I'm about ready to go." Yoongi's voice spoke from the other side of him. The brunette then remembered the reason why he planned to hangout with the other tonight. He wanted to make him feel better and he didn't want to go back on that. Especially in a way such as leaving him to hangout with some guy he just met. "I actually won't be able to hang long. My best friend wants to go look around and I'm here with him tonight so I don't wanna leave him alone." Jimin explained. "I get it, how long are you gonna be here?" Oliver asked brushing his hair out of his eyes. "A long while maybe. Depends on my group," the boy said. The drinks were sat in front of them and Jimin took a sip of his drink. "That's pretty yummy, thanks for the drink," Jimin gave the man a smile before taking a big swig of his before passing the other half to Yoongi. "Of course it was an honor getting to have a drink with such a handsome man." Oliver returned the smile as Jimin slid off of the bar stool. "It was nice to meet you, my name is Jimin156 on my Cam if you ever wanna snap."

Yoongi was the first to hop down off his barstool and once the two were walking away Jimin couldn't help his excitement. "Did you see that?? I need to start going out more because that doesn't happen to me that often!" The boy smiled cutely. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief, "You might get more attention than you think Min. You're gorgeous, I know a lot of people see that. Sometimes I swear I see people almost breaking their necks trying to look at you," The older man chuckled at his own words. Gorgeous, that was definitely a word that got Jimin's heart beating a little faster while his cheeks also heated yet again. "Thank you Yoongi, that was sweet." he said with a hint of shyness. "I'm just telling the truth," Yoongi reached over, gently nudging Jimin's arm with his hand causing the boy to giggle softly. That alone being enough to also cause a smile on Yoongi's features, Jimin was cute.

The two had decided to walk around for a bit while they still got caught up on things they'd missed in each other's lives. After exploring the whole bottom half they found the stairs and began to climb. "Wow." There were women and men on stripper poles, doing some of the most exotic things Jimin had ever seen in his real life. Yoongi laughed lightly, tapping Jimin's arm then pointing,  "I can see why we haven't seen the three since they've been gone". Taehyung was mesmerized by the male stripper doing tricks on the pole in front of him. Jin and Namjoon were next to him, practically eating each other's faces. "Wow I- I knew it would happen but this is so not how I imagined it," Jimin laughed. "I'm happy they're happy," Yoongi chuckled. This whole time they hadn't spotted Hoseok anywhere. Maybe he was already back downstairs. "I haven't seen Hoseok." Jimin commented with the furrow of his eyebrows. Yoongi looked around and worry was beginning to creep into his heart. He didn't want to think about that, not at that moment. All he wanted to do was have fun that night, so he grabbed Jimin's hand, "Let's go to the dance floor!" He then pulled the boy into the electric crowd.

Of course with the alcohol already affecting him, Jimin's emotions took that touch and ran away with it. Next thing he knew his cheeks were heating up, and he found his crush more apparent than it had been. The two stopped in a spot near the middle of the dance floor before they began dancing to the music. They smiled and laughed as they moved, doing silly moves and normal moves. They moved with the rest of the crowd and also sang along to a lot of the songs that played. Jimin and Yoongi weaved their way through the crowd, both being ready for another shot.

Yoongi, who was leading them, suddenly stopped. "Hey why'd you stop?" Jimin asked and Yoongi said nothing but with a pained expression.Lifting his hand he pointed. The younger looking in that direction saw a sight that even surprised him. Hoseok was against the wall, kissing another male with his legs wrapped around him. Jimin put a hand on Yoongi's shoulder, "You gonna go over there?" With a sigh Yoongi shook his head, "Nah. I'm done. That's the final straw." He continued walking until they reached the exit. "Truthfully, I was thinking about leaving and heading back to the beach house. I don't have the energy to be out anymore. You can go back though if you want." There was no way Jimin was going to let Yoongi leave in a state like this alone. "I am a little tired since the thunder woke me up this morning. I'll go with you and I'll go let Jin know we're leaving." The younger pulled out his phone as they continued down the stairs and straight for the exit. Once they were outside, Yoongi scheduled for a ride to come pick them up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78.2K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
280 22 4
Maybe Taehyung was always a bit crazy--maybe Namjoon shouldn't have loved him like he did. Maybe Seokjin shouldn't have seen what he did. And maybe J...
68.3K 2.2K 43
Hearing his words broke me. I know there's a place in his heart for me, but he still hasn't fully healed like he thought he had. He hasn't moved on c...
35.8K 1.6K 37
✨"𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘮."✨ "𝙈𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪."