Infatuation โ€ข Elijah Mikaelson

Por ChxcolateJ

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 6
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 7
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 8
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 9
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 11
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 12

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 10

2K 36 7
Por ChxcolateJ

ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Scarlett opened her window, dropping her bag into the grass before jumping out the window herself. She groaned as she fell on her back. She sat up though, glancing up at her window to see no one there after hearing some banging in the house. It was like the times she snuck out when they were human but she landed on her feet when she got used to it. She hadn't snuck out in forever which made her feel a little human.

She let out a giggle, a smile gracing her face before  she stood up quickly. She dusted herself off and ran a hand through her hair to make sure nothing got stuck in it. When she knew nothing was in it she grabbed her purse off the ground and went to her car.

She realized she should've gotten a blood bag but she could wait since she wasn't starving without it, she had a bag the night before so she was fine without it.

She didnt know what would happen with Klaus today, she knew she should've stayed and made sure nothing was going down tonight but she didn't. She hoped her not staying for today costed her nothing but she knew if they really needed anything they'd just call her. She'd drop anything to make sure they lived.

She frowned to herself though, the thought about them not believing she'd drop anything for them seeping into her head. Elijah popping into her head after because that's where their doubt started. She had defended him but rightfully so. He technically hadn't lied, Elena decided what information she'd give and what she wouldn't give.

She also couldn't blame them though. They were both protecting someone they were in love with. She couldn't relate, she surprisingly hadn't been in love before which is probably why she was upset as she was. She didn't understand what it was like for her to be in love.

She sighed, rolling her eyes at the thoughts that rushed into her head. Pushing the thoughts aside she looked at herself in her car mirror. Her hair was fine in it's curled style but she realized she forgot to put on her simple make up look. She locked her car doors just in case a human thought they were about to try to steal her car because she was a woman.

She rolled her eyes again at that thought - men. She sat her purse in the passenger seat before grabbing her traveled sized pouch that held her basic makeup items. She only put her some mascara and her nude pink lip gloss, not liking to have a bunch of make up on. She checked herself out in the mirror before putting the pouch back away in the back of her seat.

She pulled her phone out, texting someone before putting it away. Her plans were to go get her three favorite people other then her brothers and go shopping, have dinner, and go to an arcade to have fun with them. If only her plans could fall through as planned.

She started her car, putting it in drive and pressing on the gas but she pushed hard on her breaks when she seen somebody standing in front of her car. Her eyes widen at the man standing in front of her. His suit destroyed from the fire Damon tried destroying his body with. Elijah stood in front of her with a blank stare at her expression, Elena standing behind him.

She closed her eyes, one half of her hoping that this was all some dream and that he was actually still daggered down in the basement with Elena in the bed with her brother. The other half hoping that he was actually undaggered but she wouldn't let him know that. When she opened her eyes she found Elijah still standing there, his blank expression still there as he looked at her, waiting for her next move.

She unlocked her doors and motioned for them to get in to which they did. Elijah headed to the passenger seat while Elena head to the back. She grabbed her purse from the seat and put it on the side Elena didn't sit. As soon as they closed the doors she started driving but no one spoke. She didn't know where they were going but she just drove.

She eventually stopped when she felt far enough from the boarding house. She put the car in park before turning to Elena who looked hesitant "You grew some balls and undaggered Elijah?" She asked, breaking the silence. She raised an eyebrow at the doppelgänger who sheepishly nodded. She hummed "And neither one of my brothers know," she looked at her knowingly "do they?" Elena shook her head.

Scarlett gave her a tight lipped smile and turned back to face the road. She relaxed in her seat, letting her head rest on her head cushion, turning her head to Elijah who was already looking at her. She looked at his face, it was slightly pale, his lips held no color and his hair was a bit messy, a few hairs covering his eyes. She grimaced, her nose scrunching up while doing so.

She sat up and bent forward, her face laying on the wheel and her hand disappeared under her seat. She huffed before smiling and her hand reappearing with a blood bag. She held it out for Elijah who took it with an raised eyebrow. She shrugged "I have them for emergencies." She chuckled, laying her head back on her cushion while looking at him "You look dead."

"I was dead." He retorted while opening the blood bag before he drank some.

She raised her hands up in mock surrender "Take it up with them, not me." She told him with an eye roll, sighing at the slight glare Elena sent her. "You should be thankful I gave you a blood bag." He just stared at her blankly to which she huffed "There's another one under your seat if you want it."

"You look better." Elena commented from the back seat, tired of the silence that took over.

Elijah ignored at comment "Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked instead of replying to it.

"We'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word." Elena said making Scarlett scoff in disbelief.

"If that'll happen." She let out a humorless chuckle while mumbling "Lucky our asses are alive."

Elijah turned to Elena with the same blank stare "Your ability to make demands has long passed."

Elena shook her head "No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours."

"And why should I even consider this?"

"The same reason that you haven't killed me nor Scarlett. You need my help to kill Klaus. And we need you." Elena said right before her phone buzzed. She took it out and answered it.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" Scarlett heard Stefan immediately ask when the phone connected.

Elena hummed "Yes, I'm fine."

"Where's Elijah?"

Elena looked at Elijah "He's right here."

She heard movement on the other side of the phone "Where? I'm on my way."

"No, Stefan," Elena said, taking a pause as she looked between the two vampires in the car who she knew was listening "Elijah, Scarlett, and I need some time alone."

Scarlett let out another huff "Scarlett is there too?" Stefan asked, she knew that his eyebrows were furrowing.

Scarlett sighed, turning to Elena and held her hand out. Elena glanced at her before giving her the phone "I should be long gone by now." She said as she put the phone to her ear, just as her own phone buzzed.

"Scarlett, listen to me." He said while she took her phone out from her purse "He can't be trusted he'll use her to get to Klaus." Stefan's voice was laced with concern.

"Not going to go through this with you again, Stefan." She sung mockingly and sighed after sending a text "Elijah is not going to do that, Stefan." She glanced at said man who just watched her "They don't call him noble for no reason do they?" She shrugged "Besides...." She hesitated, hated that she included herself. She had nothing to do with his demise "we'd be stupid to betray him again." She sighed with an eye roll. "Anyways, Elena has proven herself by removing that god forsaken dagger from his heart.

"You two can't do this alone."

"We're not," she glanced at Elena "we have each other." The words made Elena smile at her to which she sent a tight lipped smile in return. She turned back to look at the road "Don't look for us. Make sure our brother doesn't do anything stupid, idiotic, and what not. Yeah?" She hung up the phone without letting him reply before glancing between Elijah and Elena.

A moment later Elijah held his hand out. She glanced at Elena who nodded before giving him her phone and putting it in his suit jacket. He held his other hand out with a pointed look. Scarlett sighed and took out her phone. She looked at the text message that popped up on her screen "One second, I need to call somebody." He nodded and lowered his hand as she started to ring them "Hey babe."

"Hey babe. Why aren't you coming."

"I got something to do."

"You ditching us for a man?" The voice on the other side of the phone asked, she could tell they were holding in a laugh.

"The fact that a man is the first thing that comes to your mind for me is crazy." She chuckled "But technically yes but never." She smiled at the small gasp that came from them.

"Well-" they didn't reply though, a lot of movement coming from the other side of the phone before a tiny voice came from the phone "Hiiiii."

"Hi sweet girl."

"When are ya coming?"

She sighed, frowning a bit "I can't come today like planned." She heard a huff come the little girl "I'm sorry I promise I'll make it up to you."

"But you promised." The little voice whined, her voice lowering.

"I know and I'm so sorry." A moment of silence passed before she heard some sniffles "Please don't cry, sweet girl. As soon as this situation is fixed I'm going to be on my way to come get you, Aaron, and daddy then we'll have a week of fun. Shopping, arcade, Disney land, water park, and anywhere else you want to go." She was met with silence "Okay?"

She heard one last sniffle "Okay." She could hear the smile from the girl.

"Can you give the phone back to daddy?" Scarlett asked to which the little girl hummed "Momma Scar loves you."

The little girl giggled "Love you too!" She said before a lot of movement was heard on the other side again "Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

"Later babe, I really have to go." She heard him let out a huff "I love you, tell Aaron I say hi. I'll call back later."

"Okay, love you hun. Stay safe." They said before the phone disconnected. She held her phone out for Elijah who took it automatically and put it in the other side of his suit jacket.

The car filled with silence after with Scarlett and Elena just staring at the road while Elijah savored the rest of the blood bag.

"He's here." Elena suddenly said, once again breaking the silence.

Elijah tensed up slightly "Klaus is here?"

Elena nodded with a sigh"He's taken over Alaric's body." Elena continued making Elijah roll his eyes at the information.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks."

"How well do you know Klaus?" Scarlett asked, tilting her head.

"Very well."

"Well enough to know his next moves or some of his other tricks?" She raised an eyebrow but he didn't reply "It's usually easier to one up somebody when you know what they are doing or thinking. You're the only one who knows him apparently."

Elijah hummed "Yes, I do." Elijah trailed off before getting out the car. Both girls looked at each other with confusion and curiosity before they got out the car, joining Elijah.

The trio ended up in front of Mayor Lockwood's mansion, apparently Scarlett hadn't parked far away from the house. Elijah knocked on the door and they waited a minute before it opened. Carol looked at the three in surprise "Elijah, Scarlett, Elena! What are you doing here?" Her eyes fell to Elijah's suit making her eyes widen "What happened?"

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help." He gave her a small smile.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" Carol said but was cut off with Elijah compelling her.

"It won't take but a minute of your time."

The compulsion took over and a smile came over her face before she nodded "Of course. Anything you need."

"Thank you." Elijah said, smiling at her when the walked in "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing."

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet." She told them as the doppelgänger and Salvatore watched.

"Wonderful." Elijah said before Carol went up the stairs.

Elena furrowed her eyebrows "How did you know she's not on vervain?"

"Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me." Elijah said, looking between the two girls "Twice." He reminded them making Scarlett roll her eyes "If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment." He told them before walking up the stairs.

Scarlett looked at Elena who had a guilty expression on her face before sighing and grabbing her arm "Stop the guilty looks." She grumbled, pulling her into the living room "What's done is done."

"Would you girls like some tea or coffee?" She questioned with a smile on her face.

Scarlett returned a polite smile"Tea would be nice, thank you." Carol nodded with a smile before going off into the kitchen. They sat in silence as they waited for both Carol and Elijah.

"Here you go ladies." Carol said as she walked in the living room with tea cups and teapot. "I have my meeting to go to, bye girls." She bid and walked out of the house a moment later.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us." Elijah said as he strutted into the room, looked between both girls as he sat down.

"No. I'm sorry." Elena said after Scarlett shrugged, not having been in the supernatural drama since the dinner party.

"And Katerina?" He raised an eyebrow as Scarlett passed him a cup of tea which he politely took "She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead."

"Mhmm..I missed a lot." Scarlett mumbled, taking a sip of her tea.

"I doubt that." Elijah said with a knowing look "Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did."

"I don't understand." Elena said, confusion crossing her face "You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay." He told her as he looked deep in thought as he spoke "There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus."

Both girls listened to Elijah as he explained how him and Klaus had met Katerina -or Katherine. Apparently Trevor had first introduced Katherine to Elijah on Klaus's birthday, not long after Klaus had met Katherine. And Klaus so happened to be Klaus's younger brother.

"Yes." Elijah looked between both girls at their reactions "Klaus is my brother."

"I heard that." Elena said, nodding her head slowly "I'm still processing."

Scarlett giggled "Of course he is."

"Yes," Elijah said, letting out his own chuckle "I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G." He hummed as he took a sip of his tea while Scarlett laughed at his words.

"So I'm gonna guess there's a whole family of originals." Scarlett asked after her laughs calm down. She cocked an eyebrow, looking at Elijah for confirmation.

Elijah nodded "My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children."

"So your parents were human?" Elena asked.

"Makes sense." Scarlett said, speaking her thoughts out loud looking as if she were deep in thought.

"Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Elena. Just know...We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us all vampires were created."

Elena furrowed her eyebrows in curiosity "Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead?"

"I need some air." Elijah sighed and stood up "I'm still feeling a tad...dead. Come." He held out a hand for Scarlett who looked at him curiously. He only smirked at her with a shrug. She sighed but put her hand in his, letting him pull her up from the couch before walking out their house, their arms linked while Elena watched their interaction closely.

•—•

"So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned." Elijah explained, Elena walking on the side of the two vampires who arms were linked.

"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from." Scarlett tilted her head in realization.

"Yes." He nodded "The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance."

"So the Sun can't kill an Original." Elena looked at Elijah who shook his head. She was now confused, her face showing it "Why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and Moon curse?"

"Right. The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?" He asked them as he looked between them with an amused smile.

She looked up at him curiously "What's funny?" She asked just as Elena asked "I don't understand. So Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?"

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it."

"But why?"

"Because the easiest way to find a doppelgänger is to have every single member of both species that's at war, werewolves and vampires, on the look out." Scarlett spoke up, glancing at Elena who still looked confused and then at Elijah who still held his faint smirk.

Elena furrowed her eyebrows "So it's not Aztec at all?"

Scarlett who looked deep in thought before letting a cat eating grin take over her face. Elijah watched her, his smirk slightly growing knowing she figured it out. She grinned up at him, giggling "You clever fucking originals!"

"The curse of the Sun and the Moon..." He started, leaning in closer to Elena if it were a secret, plus Scarlett had already figured it out "is fake. It doesn't exist."

The words made the doppelgänger still, shock contorting on her face before catching up to the two vampires "What?!" She yelled out.

"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years."

"But if there's no curse..."

"There's a curse." Scarlett cut in "Otherwise Klaus wouldn't need the doppelgänger to be found."

"There's a curse." Elijah comfirmed with a nod "Just not that one. The real one's much worse. It's a curse placed on Klaus."

"What are you talking about?"

"Klaus has been trying to break it for the last thousand years. And you are his only hope." Elijah told her just as her phone started vibrating.

Elena looked at him curiously "What is this curse?"

"Your phone will not stop its incessant buzzing." Elijah's face contorted into annoyance, gritting his teeth as he took out her phone and held it out for her "Answer it, please."

She took it and looked at the ID before answering it. "Stefan...what's wrong?" She asked and then her face dropped, concern and panic taking over "No. No, no, no, no. Okay, I'll be right there." She hung up and looked at Elijah. "Klaus went after Jenna. I have to go to her."

Scarlett frowned at the information but didn't comment. Elijah face no longer held any amusement as it did a couple of moments ago "I'm afraid that wasn't part of today's arrangement."

Elena sighed "She's my family, Elijah. I have to. I'll be back. You have my word."

"That doesn't mean anything to me until you live up to it." Elena mumbled a thank you before she started running to the car.

Scarlett vamp speeded in front of Elena making her abruptly stop so she wouldn't run into her. She held out her keys for Elena who looked confused. She raised an eyebrow at her "You're going to walk?"

Elena grabbed the keys and smiled "Thanks." She said and stepped to the side before running again.

Scarlett turned and looked after Elena who was running to the car still "If you destroy my car I'll rip your tongue out and you won't be able to stick your tongue down my brother's throat anymore!" She yelled after Elena who sent a thumbs up. She heard a chuckle from behind her making her glance back. Elijah stood behind her with an look of amusement. She tilted her head "What's funny?"

He shook his head before offering his arm which she gladly took with a small smile. The pair walked around the Mayor's mansion in silence with linked arms. Only their soft and calm breathing being heard. Elijah eventually lead them to a bench where Scarlett the two sat in silence.

Time passed before she felt his eyes on her. She turned her head to him to see he was in fact looking at her but he was in deep thought, zoned out. So he didn't notice when she sat closer to him until she tapped his shoulder. His eyes instantly met with hers to which they only stared at each other for a few minutes before she gave him a faint smile and looked at the flowers that sat in front of them.

"What's on your mind?"

"You..."You said you missed a lot. Your brother seemed rather confused and shocked by you being here with Elena."

She hummed "Yeah." She looked back at him "I excluded myself since the night of the dinner party with you getting daggered." She seen curiosity and confusion flicker through his chocolate eyes. "The first time they daggered you, I knew they had it." She confessed, looking at Elijah for his reaction. She seen hurt flash in his eyes but it quickly left like he hadn't felt anything at all "I told them that we weren't killing you but I should've known that Damon wasn't going to listen and Stefan probably agreed with him."

"And the second time?" He questioned still looking at her blankly.

She sighed "I didn't know Elena was going to dagger you. I was left out on that because of my fe-" she cut herself off, not wanting him to know of the unnecessary accusations that she didn't even know were true or not slip from her lips "I was left out because my brothers thought it was best that they left that information out from me."

She looked away from him "I simply thought that we were going to renew the terms." She paused "I excluded myself after. They obviously didn't trust me, there was no point of staying somewhere when I felt like an outcast after only stating factual information." She let out a forced laugh "Plus their unreasonable accusations didn't help."

"You ever think their unreasonable accusations may be reasonable?"

She stilled, she didn't know why she just froze but she did. She turned to him, trying to read him but he was good at masking everything "I didn't let myself accept it, so no."

Elijah raised an eyebrow "And why have you not let yourself accept it?"

"You're asking a lot of questions."

His lip lifted up into a small smirk while he shrugged "Call it curiosity."

She snorted, letting her own smile on her face. She let a moment pass before it fell and she turned back to the flowers "I don't know, Elijah." She sighed "I don't know about anything anymore except that I'm always going to protect my brothers."

Elijah stood and held out his hand for her. He pulled her up to her feet before linking their arms. They walked in silence for a few minutes as they headed back to go inside of Mayor Lockwood's mansion. "I would like you to know,Scarlett," he paused and which made her glance up at him "I wouldn't have killed you."

Scarlett furrowed her eyebrows, the statement came out of nowhere "What?

"The night of the dinner party. My threat was towards everyone but you."

"You would've eventually killed me."

He's the one who furrowed his eyebrows now "Why do you think that?"

"I would've came after you for killing my brother, even if it killed me." She kept her head forward as she spoke "You would've understood though because if you and Klaus were on good terms and if I killed him, you'd kill me."

❥❥❥

"Welcome back." Elijah voice brought Scarlett out of her thoughts. The pair had eventually made it back inside of the mansion after their conversation. They sat in silence for the remaining of the time that they had to wait for Elena, both in their own heads.

Elena had just walked in, stripping her coat off of herself before asking "Tell me. What is Klaus's curse?"

"Please." He said, gesturing for Elena to sit down on the couch from across him and Scarlett, which she does."My family was quite close," he started, glancing at Scarlett who was looking at him while she also listened "but Klaus and my father did not get on too well. When we became vampires, we discovered the truth. Klaus was not my father's son. My mother had been unfaithful many years before."

He sighed as he sat down while looking between both girls for their reaction but both girls had no reaction "This was her darkest secret. Klaus is from a different bloodline. Of course, when my father discovered this, he hunted down and he killed my mother's lover and his entire family. Not realizing, of course, that he was igniting a war between species that rages until this day."

"A war between the species?"

"The vampires." He answered slowly. "And the
werewolves."

"So Klaus' real father was from a werewolf bloodline? What does that make Klaus? A werewolf? Or a vampire?"

"He's both." Scarlett said, looking at Elena and then at Elijah for confirmation, something she had been doing a lot today.

Elijah nodded. "A hybrid would be deadlier than any werewolf or vampire. Nature would not stand for such an imbalance of power. Therefore the witches, the servants of nature, saw to it that my brother's werewolf side would become dormant." He said, getting up to his feet once again. "He wants to trigger that part of him that's a werewolf. If allowed, Klaus would sire his own bloodline. He'd build his own race. Endangering not just vampires, but everyone."

"Damn."

"But you helped him?" Elena pointed out.

Elijah looked down at that fact. "I helped him because I loved him. That's changed, now he must die."

Scarlett got where he was coming from. She loved her brothers and would do anything for them, no matter what the cost may be. She looked up at him and raised an eyebrow "Well....how do we kill him?"

"We have the dagger now. We can stop him." Elena said, reminding both of them of the dagger that was currently in Elijah's possession.

Elijah shook his head "When a werewolf is wounded by silver, it heals. An Original can't be killed by anything but white oak ash on a silver dagger. So you see the conundrum. The dagger does not work."

"What, are you saying that Klaus can't be killed?"

"There's one way to kill any supernatural species....at the hands of the servants of nature themselves."

"A witch." Scarlett said, witches were really answers to everything at this point.

"If they can channel that much power." Elena finished off making Scarlett sigh, thinking of the Bennett witch.

"The curse must be broken during the full moon. When Klaus is in transition. That's when he'll be at his most vulnerable. A witch with enough power...can kill Klaus."

Scarlett glanced at Elena who was already looking at her and then stood up, turning back to Elijah "What if we told you that we knew a witch that could channel that much power?"

Elijah looked at her, surprise flashing through his eyes before they left just as quickly "Then I would tell you there's one more thing that you should know." He replied, walking closer to her unconsciously "The day before the sacrifice was meant to take place, I spoke with the witches willing to perform it for Klaus. They told me of a way to spare Katerina's life."

"You found a way to save the life of the
doppelganger?" Elena asked in surprise from her seat.

"Yes, Elena. I did. But unfortunately, Katerina took matters into her own hands first. I believe you already know how that played out." He replied, glancing at the doppelgänger who was still on the couch.

"You cared about her?" Scarlett questioned, seeing a bit of hurt and anger in his eyes when he talked about what happened.

"It's a common mistake, I'm told." He said with a hard look, handing Elena's jacket to her "And it's one I won't make again."

♥♥♥

Scarlett parked outside of the boarding house before getting out and walking inside the house. When she entered she heard hard thumps, things or someone being thrown and other things breaking, she automatically knew they were fighting. She walked into the library where she heard everything, leaving Elijah and Elena at the door.

She got to the entrance of the library just as Damon made Stefan fly into a bookshelf, everything falling onto the ground while the bookshelf broke. Stefan got up to rush towards Damon but her voice stopped them from doing anything else.

"If even one more punch is thrown I will knock both of your heads off your shoulders." Scarlett spoke calmly but they could see the anger flash in her eyes every once in a while.

They both stopped and looked at her in surprise before glancing behind her to see Elijah and Elena. Damon looked at Elena in disbelief, anger flashing through his eyes also "Now you've invited him in?"

"With the help of Scarlett, Elijah and I have renewed the terms of our deal." Elena said looking between both brothers.

"Really?"

"The two of you will come to no harm at my hands. I only ask for one thing in return." Elijah said making Damon narrow his eyes.

"What?"

"An apology."

Damon looked at him in disbelief "A what?"

Stefan stepped forward, keeping his eyes on Elijah "I'm sorry for the part that I played in your death. I was protecting Elena." Stefan told him, giving his sister a quick glance "I will always protect Elena."

Elijah looked at Scarlett for a moment "I understand." Elijah said, his eyes leaving Scarlett who was to busy sending glares to Damon to notice. Everybody then turned to Damon.

"The sacrifice is going to happen, Damon." Elena spoke "Bonnie will be able to kill Klaus without hurting herself and Elijah knows how to save my life. I told you I'd find another way. And I did."

Damon looked at Elijah "Is that true?"

Elijah nodded "It is."

Damon then looked back at Elena "And you're trusting him?"

Elena nodded "I am."

Lastly he turned his head towards Scarlett before raising an eyebrow "Of course...you too, right?" He asked, getting an eye roll from her but nevertheless a nod as well "You can all go to hell." He spat before leaving the room without a second thought.

Stefan looked at Elijah "He's angry with me right now. But he'll come around."

"Perhaps."

I remembered to post this for the past few days and end up forgetting to publish this💀 anyways I liked this chapter and redid this one too lmao😭 I added about 1.5k more words to this - rewrote most of the scenes. Lmao anyways I start school tomorrow - fucking sucks 💀 I literally have no classes with any of my friends nor do I have lunch with them 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I got intro to fashion n child development class which were the 2 elective courses I chose so I'm super happy about that! Anyways season one is almost over I think it's like 3 more chapters. Enjoy the rest of the book my loves🫶🏽

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS! IM SO FUCKING HAPPY - IT MIGHT NOT BE ALOT LIKE OTHER BOOKS BUT ITS ENOUGH FOR ME! I HOPE THIS BOOK GETS MORE READS BUT IF IT DOESNT IM HAPPY WITH MY 541 READS! LOL BYE GUYS SEE YA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

2.8K 121 10
"๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ, ๐จ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ, ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ...
94.1K 2.3K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
364K 9.5K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ...
21.4K 854 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...