𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌∞ᶠᵉᵐˢⁱʳⁱᵘˢ

By hxuse-xf-black

❝I know you're obsessed with me~❞ ❝I look at you, and I go dry, like sand.❞ SABAISM. | RABASTAN LESTRANGE. i... More

𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇 𝐈 𝐂 𝐒
𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙚 𝙐𝙣
𝙐𝙣𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙪𝙭
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨
𝙌𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚
𝘾𝙞𝙣𝙦
𝙎𝙚𝙚𝙨
𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩
𝐀/𝐍

𝐒 𝐀 𝐁 𝐀 𝐈 𝐒 𝐌

14.7K 519 250
By hxuse-xf-black

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

... to be a Black made you practically royalty ...

❝... patience and silence had a beautiful daughter, and her name was vengeance ...❞

━━━━━━ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌━━━━━━

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤.

━━━━━━ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌━━━━━━

━━━━━━

𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄

━━━━━━

Alena Whitlock died.

She went under for a heart transplant when a surgical intern dropped her heart on the floor, leaving her with no heart and the sound of a flatline.

Alena didn't have to worry about her family. As far as she was concerned, they were dead to her the second they left her at the orphanage. Alena had been at the orphanage for as long as she could remember. Being an orphan automatically made her a grunt, a nobody, bottom of the social food chain. Alena had to fight for her spot even in the orphanage.

If she wanted food that wasn't half-cooked or burnt, Alena had to steal and not get caught. So she watched other children at the orphanage that stole food too or tried to at the very least.

See, the thing is, if you get caught stealing, it gets put on your permanent record. That meant no college acceptance, and Alena could indefinitely kiss her Ivy League dream goodbye.

Which is not an option

At all.

People might think that orphans get off quickly since people pity them because they have no parents to protect them or teach them, but it's the opposite. 'Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix,' The ministry thought Harry Potter had no guardian with any social standing (or a non-convict.) to stand up for him. That leads them to take advantage of his vulnerability. Sure Dumbledore came and saved Harry before he got expelled. But that was purely for his benefit because I'm one hundred percent certain Dumbledore wouldn't go out of his way to do this for anyone else.

Alena's first successful steal was when she was five. She had been watching the shop's timetable and when they went on breaks till when no one was near the counter for months. It took five minutes to plan, but it was successful.

Alena worked her way up from petty theft to pickpocketing rich men that would pass through the orphanage. Don't start judging her now. Half of the men were perverts trying to fulfill some sick fantasy with the younger children. While others just wanted to improve their image, making it seem they support the orphans.

The men would come weekly, and Alena would grab a hundred pounds. One would think they would notice hundreds of pounds missing, but either they were dense or didn't care because they didn't even bat an eye. Of course, before the matron became suspicious of her and how Alena accumulated her money, she found a job at the Library.

The Library was Alena's haven. When she stumbled across the magnificent world of 'Harry Potter,' Alena spent hours reading the book series repeatedly. At first, Alena thought that Dumbledore was a great person, well, until chapter twelve. Then at the end of the book, Dumbledore gave her a bad vibe.

When Alena finished the book series, she felt wronged. Alena also felt angry at: James Potter, Lily Evans, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Peter Pettigrew, Molly Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Minerva McGonagall, Severus Snape, Ron Weasley, and many more.

She was mad at J.K Rowling for making it seem that James Potter and Lily Evans were gods that could do no wrong, while it showed they made the minimum effort to save Harry. They didn't think about moving countries to keep Harry safer from Voldemort or even have a secret birth.

She was angry at the Marauders for bullying Severus Snape, not that he was innocent in his older years. However, the torment he was subjected to shaped Snape into the person he was. Alena didn't think the marauders made great friends. It implied that they kept forgetting about Peter, which led him to drift away. She was mad at what a coward Remus Lupin was, abandoning Harry and having zero contact with him until his third year. Alena was also annoyed at how he wallowed in self-pity about him being a werewolf. It got old quickly, and she was delighted when Harry snapped and smacked some sense into him.

She honestly thought that Sirius Black could have done better. He abandoned his brother only to replace him with somebody else (James Potter). He dropped his family when leaving his brother to suffer the consequences. Now, Alena didn't take abuse lightly. If Sirius Black did get abused by his mother, that was wrong, and Walburga could burn in the darkest pits of the underworld. He also abandoned his godson, a person he promised to protect, to go after and avenge his friend's death when he should have been with Harry.

He gave Harry to Hagrid! Which, Alena was sure, he only talked to a couple of times in his seven years of education. He thought it was an appropriate because the 'great' Albus Dumbledore told him to. What kind of logic is that? Due to his foolish choices, he landed his ass in Azkaban and only escaped to take revenge on Peter! He was still stuck on that, although he might not have been in the right mindset because of the dementors. No one could argue against the fact that Sirius Black was never stable mentally; what teenager would think it's a good idea to lure a student towards a werewolf?

Alena thought foul play was involved. What eleven-year-old child would hate his family after one year of Hogwarts? Sure, you might be unhappy with them, but no one can quickly change their feelings towards their family. Alena thought that someone put compulsion on Sirius, but that was her opinion. (😉)

Lily Evans wasn't a saint either. She ended a lifetime's worth of friendship with Snape because he called her a slur, which I admit isn't pleasant. But Severus Snape was under pressure. He was heavily abused at home due to his drunk muggle father and didn't tell anyone, not even Lily. The dark lord was pressuring him to join his side. Although this didn't excuse Snape's behavior, it didn't make Alena like him either. He blatantly ignored baby Harry crying and rushed to rock Lily's corpse while crying. Not to mention his attitude toward Harry was despicable. Not going to lie; out of all of the characters Alena dislikes, she could come and tolerate Snape.

Alena hated Molly Weasley. Molly was a lousy mother, period. It's blatantly clear that she favored her children over others. Alena thought it annoyed Bill and Charlie greatly that they moved away from their mothers to different countries. She always brought down her kids, setting ridiculously high expectations, and preferred Harry out of all her children.

Alena was disappointed in Minerva McGonagall. She never checked up on her students' well-being and didn't believe what her students told her, just brushing it off. Alena got annoyed with teachers like this, and to find similarities with them was saddening.

Ronald Weasley wasn't a good friend, and you can't convince Alena otherwise. He was jealous of Harry. When they met on the train, Ron took joy in the fact that Harry had a poor living situation like him. Ron quickly abandoned Harry when Ron could or when a problem wouldn't make him look good. Not to mention he made choices for Harry without his -Harry's- opinion (*Couch *cough wizard duel). Anyone could see that he was a toxic friend.

Hermione Granger, well, she certainly was an insufferable know it all. She pushes her beliefs on others. They are automatically wrong if they don't have the same opinion as to her. If they were purebloods, her excuse was she was a muggleborn; they were being mean to her. Her blinded trust and devotion towards authority figures astonished Alena, even to go as far as to betray her friend's trust. While dealing with Harry and Ron at times would probably be frustrating, Hermione could get annoyed and fed up with people too quickly. Her behavior could be because she was a lonely child and wasn't used to having friends. However, still, Hermione wasn't exceptionally patient. She expected people always to be as bright as she was, which wasn't always fair.

Dumbledore, well, everyone hates him. He needs no explanation.

Although, this didn't falter Alena's loyalty to the franchise. Alena did as many sorting hat quizzes as possible, landing her in Slytherin. Unlike most would be, Alena was quite happy with her results. She often thought that Slytherin was an underrated house when it was the best, but she was biased.

Alena would still re-read the series anytime she could, regardless of her opinions and dislikes. Harry Potter didn't steer her away from her goal. With an IQ of 182 and a labeled child genius with edict, Alena graduated with honors from Yale. After Graduation, she started a business called 'Star CORP,' rising quickly to the top. Alena made her first million in six months.

Alena was very ruthless in her business, plus managing her new estate. Alena was very ambitious and cunning. She always needed to be the best. With her company flourishing, Alena was content. She started to spread her company worldwide. 'Star CORP' was taking over the world. Alena's company was booming, but her health was declining.

During this period, Alena never focused on love, and no one ever caught her eye. She had her business, and that's all she needed. Of course, Alena had her needs like any other person, but they were never serious relationships. They were just flings, people she used for pleasure, but even then, Alena could help but feel a little bit lonely.

At twenty-five, Alena was diagnosed with an atrial septal defect, which means she had a hole in her heart. Alena put herself on the transplant list, waiting months for an available organ. After two antagonizing years of treatment, her heart finally came. An incompetent surgeon dropped it on the floor, which led to Alena's death since they threw her old heart out.

What Alena didn't expect was what happened next.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

playlist;

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓

━━━━━━━━━

★☽ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌★☽

☽ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌☽

★ 𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌★

━━━━━━━━━

Megan Fox | Sirius Orion Black

I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.

✰✰✰

❝𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙮, 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧.❞

- Atticus

Charlie Rowe | Rabastan Corvus LeStrange

❝ What a plot twist you were, Sirius Orion Black.

✰✰✰

❝𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙤𝙤. 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡; 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧.❞

- Christopher Poindexter

Sirius Orion Black ✗ Rabastan Corvus LeStrange

✰✰✰

❝ ... 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙠 ... ❞

- Atticus

Ian McKellen | Arcturus Black

Barbara Wallace | Melania Black

Amy Bailey | Lucretia Black

Matthias Schoenaerts | Ignatius Prewett

Henry Cavill | Orion Black

Eva Green | Walburga Black

Timothée Chalamet | Regulus Black

Christian Bale | Alphard Black

Tom Hiddleston | Cygnus Black

Nicole Kidman | Druella Black

Katie McGrath | Bellatrix Black

Keira Knightley | Andromeda Black

Ella Purnell | Narcissa Black

Frank Grillo | Corvus Lestrange

Ian Somerhalder | Rodolphus Lestrange

Tom Hughes | Tom Riddle

Harry Lloyd | Lucius Malfoy

Sasha Luss | Castalia Malfoy

Naya Rivera | Ivy Parkinson

Luke Powell | Bartemius "Barty" Crouch Jr.

Louis Garrel | Severus Snape

Aaron Taylor-Johnson | James Potter

Andrew Garfield | Remus Lupin

Jeremy Dozier | Peter Pettigrew

Sophie Turner | Lily Evans

Hunter Schafer | Marlene Mckinnon

Zoe Kravitz | Dorcas Meadows

𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐭.

𝐇𝐱𝐮𝐬𝐞-𝐗𝐟-𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:

𝐒𝐀𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐌

𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱

©𝗵𝘅𝘂𝘀𝗲-𝘅𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗨, 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗺𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗱.

𝘿𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙍: 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗝𝗞 𝗥𝗼𝘄𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝗶 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆.

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂: 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵, 𝘃𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲,  𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀, 𝘀𝗲𝘅, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮. 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸!

𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜱᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 811 55
[Book 3] ❝ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. ❞ Voldemort is back, only the Ministry just woul...
4.7K 157 9
credits to : Stevethemetalcrab on ao3 Belladonna Blackwell had lived at St. Anne's Orphanage in Limehouse, East London for as long as she could remem...
122 15 12
"I never loved you on accident but I wanted you to love me on purpose," Dying a gruesome death doesn't sound fun. But dying a gruesome death and gett...
47.9K 1.9K 10
ᴏɴᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛᴡᴏ ɢᴏᴅs 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐒𝐔𝐍, ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃 ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟ...