Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

Por King12345678980

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... Mais

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
the re-awakening
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
Demon and Breakfast?
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
W.D. Gaster
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
cool kids
blushing gems and an apology
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

the shifting pyramid

379 7 0
Por King12345678980

This time we start with a flashback of Steven floating in a bubble looking at a teacup ride. then two weeks later Y/n and everyone are going on a mission of course they are weightless but that doesn't stop Y/n from standing there, and for extra security he used his arena ability to keep his feet attached to the arena board. everyone sees Steven floating around and are happy that he's coming on his first mission ever since the moon goddess.

Garnet: Pay attention, Steven. This is going to be your first serious mission. You need to be ready.

Steven: *Steven is floating around acting like the child he is having his ukulele on his back* Yes I'm ready. I'm so ready. *Y/n shakes his head while smiling at Steven when Pearl flips him right side up*

Pearl: come on Steven your going to make yourself sick. *she gets smacked by his ukulele* why did you bring that.

Steven: I-*hes cut off by Y/n*

Y/n: let me guess because you like it and thought it would be helpful.

Steven: yep.

the warp pad eventually stops as they all see themselves in the middle of a garden of strawberries.

Y/n: Okay first up we should scan our surroundings. Garnet you want to use you "enhanced senses" as well.

Garnet: why not. *garnet adjusts her glasses as Y/n summons his RQ hand and scans the area while also summoning his dimensional mirror to look everywhere.*

Y/n: got nothing what about you Garnet.

Garnet: no. lets continue.

Steven: okay. *takes a step forward and immediately falls into some strawberries*

Pearl: Steven are you okay.

Steven: yes I'm just gooey. *starts licking the strawberry as butterflies start swarming him and get on his eye and Steven screamed until the butterflies were scared off by a firework explosion caused by Y/n* Thanks Obsidian.

Y/n: no problem just a little manipulation of heat and any explosion can be made. Now lets continue but you need to be cleaned up so hold on *he freezes Steven and slowly melts it away soaking his clothes and removing all juice* there we go.

Pearl: *walks with everyone while looking around* I can't believe it this place used to be a gem battlefield everything has changed since then. *she twirls* oh, that's what I love about the earth. maybe this will be an- *gets cut off by Y/n*

Y/n: Pearl pay attention

Pearl: *pearl gets snapped out of her trance to notice she almost bumped into Garnet and notices a giant upside down pyramid with a gap* OH, thanks Obsidian.

Y/n: no problem. *Y/n opens up a portal and then pulls out a small pyramid and hands it to garnet* here you go

Garnet: thanks. *starts moving her hand in a circle formation around the pyramid making it go toward the opening while turning*

Y/n: alright so I'm going to scan you guys wait here *looks back seeing them gone* seriously *groan*.

they all go inside and notice an echo then steven shouts out hoping for it to rebound of the walls.

Steven: *shouts* STEVENS THE BEST!

echo: STEVENS THE BEST! stevens the best!

Steven: why thank you temple

Y/n: alright enough fooling around split up i'll be scanning as per the usual *looks at Steven about to touch something* and don't touch anything! *Steven notices Y/n looking at him and backs away while holding his hands up chuckling nervously. Y/n then sighs* lets just look around.

they all split up as Y/n uses his abilities once again to look around everywhere and notices hieroglyph like markings depicting a battle between yellow diamond and Rose Quartz. As he gazes to the right he sees a diamond peering through a portal looking at someone with spiked up hair but there are also some different sized people around him. Y/n saves these images in his mind-scape and decides to look at them later. They keep scanning and saving images until Steven speaks out.

Steven: whoa look at this thing. its like a cool floaty triangle thing.

Y/n: *looking at his arm at the data he gathered then speaks while not looking up* its a gravity generator if you flip it upside down the gravity will flip and I think in order to find the gemstone we're looking for we need to go up.

Pearl: wait are we sure we should be doing this.

Y/n: *now looking at his dimensional mirror* according to this their are 12 rooms above us in another chamber *now looking at everyone* why wouldn't we check out whats up there.

Steven: so I should flip it

Garnet: yes but before you do Obsidian we should take some pro-cations.

Y/n: already on it. *uses arena and makes an platform for Steven to stand on* Steven could you stand on the board.

Steven: okay. *stands on board and it locks over his feet* whats going on

Y/n: after we flip the gravity the chamber above us will be a long drop this makes sure you won't get hurt okay.

Steven: okay. Now can I flip it.

Y/n: sure. have at it.

Steven flips it as everyone flips around and fall through the hole everyone lands hero style except Steven who almost face-planted if not for the Arena board keeping him in place.

Y/n: *get up and dusts himself off* y'know its true what people say about the hero landing.

Steven: *Steven is now up-right and arena has been disengaged* whats the hero landing.

Y/n: its when you land on one knee with your hand touching the ground, and it supposedly is really hard on the knees. It is *grabs his right knee while balancing* owwwwwwwwwww! That hurts. **later calms down from the pain* anyway split up.

Amethyst: split up.

Pearl: right Steven and i'll stay here while you guys go figure out the mystery of this place.

Steven: wait I want to go solve the mystery to.

Amethyst: ya Steven let's solve the mystery. *picks Steven up*

Steven: ya. mystery solvers!

Pearl: *Picks up Steven and carries him below her shoulder* nope! no no no no no no no no. You two are a disaster waiting to happen.

Garnet: Steven goes with me.

Steven: Really. *has hearts in eyes* Awesome.

Garnet: but remember-- this is a serious mission.

Steven: understood. Serious Steven-- uhh Pearl can you put me down.

Pearl:what?! Oh, yes. of course.

Steven: I need to be standing or else it doesn't work. *does over-dramatic pose* Serious Steven...Activate! *starts walking toward a room until Y/n speaks*

Y/n: wait *he has everyone's attention* I got a gift for everyone. *summons his portal again as four bags drop out each with a picture of one of there faces* these bags contain special stickers that can give you some of my power. (Power stickers have a picture of what they activate on them so they know ahead of time.) from portals, to telekinesis to summoning my weapons as long as its a physical ability and not something that took years to master its in these bags. but be careful there one of each they last 1 day and once they've been used up you won't get the chance to use them until next time i make some. Also if were all splitting up I guess I should to. *makes four clones and then the counterparts come out with the exception of Garnet Y/n* also if you use a power I won't be able to use that power any way good luck bye i'll miss you *speeds of and marks off the door he went through*

(Y/n pov)

Y/n: alright room what'cha got what'cha got what'cha got. *I take one step forward and the doors lock as security lasers activate that will destabilize my form. It appears I need to get to the panel to get through the door.*

(start at 00:18)

Y/n: well that was easy next room. *i walk in and see different tiles on the ground each representing a gem* okay so what do I do. *I look around seeing words on the wall which i scan and save with RQ's arm* alright so it says in order to pass this test think about these one abilities and tasks. the first one is as passionate about protecting as they are small. find the gem and step on the pattern. 'small and protective what could that-wait Ruby' *I begin looking around for Ruby tiles and find one and step on it then read the next part* though they are often misshapen their incredibly loyal and strong. obviously Jaspers from beta kindergarten. *I step on the jasper tile and continue* these gems are meant to assist, be loyal, are great at singing, and dancing. what the hell does that mean. 'only one gem singing and dancing is normal so a pearl.' *I step on pearls gem then read the final question* They are few but are titled as gods they're invulnerable but one was taken down by a Rose Quartz. invulnerable and titled as gods........ the diamonds. *there is one tile that is a symbol of four diamond symbols with a black outline around the four diamonds I step on the final tile and manage to get to the panel and open the door.* finally made it out of there now what... next. *in front of me is this huge ogre ready to pound me to dust worst yet the door is on the other side of the room past the behemoth*

Y/n: alright lets do this *I try to use my elemental powers but none of them work* aw fudge knuckle. *I avoid a swing from this behemoth as he brings down his club. Then while I starting going into my mind-scape while midair to figure out what I have left in my arsenal. I see that they used almost all of my powers leaving behind super speed, strength, berserk mode thankfully, and my gem/fusion weapons meaning I'm not invulnerable currently* Oh, well but after this we need to train. *I summon my sword go all out using berserk mode and charge up for a wild sprint as the ground beneath me starts crumbling. I run up to his arm and disarm him both literally and figuratively. I then dismember him and start cutting his flesh torturing him as I have no idea what I'm doing and can't stop myself. Once I'm finished I aim the tip of my sword at his head and fire a stun blast before extending my sword using it as a flail and cur off his head while smiling deviously as I open the door leading back to the same room as I find the rest of my friends.* Hello eyeryone! *I say with a crased look on my face*

(no ones pov)

Pearl: um Obsidian. why do you look like that.

Y/n: like what *he says still with a crazed smile and tilting his head*

Amethyst: dude your eyes are glowing, you have stripes going from your eyes, and you have a crazy smile.

Y/n: Really *I still say with a crazed smile as I disperse of my weapon and summon my RQ blasters to stun everyone* I hadn't noticed. I was so focused on deciding which one of you to kill.

Amethyst: if this is about how I used a lot of those stickers I'm sorry.

Y/n: oh its not that I'm just so sick and tired of no one listening to me or acknowledging me that I want to kill you all. *summons all his weapons on the floor except his shield* now who should I start with first. Maybe the one who hated me when I first formed isn't that right Amethyst. *she is currently scared speechless as Y/n makes an axe flail and a yo-yo with Y/n (A)'s weapons and Garnet Y/n's weapons. He raises his axe above his head ready to strike despite hearing the growing pleads of his friends while Amethyst just hangs her head in shame* any last words.

Amethyst: ya I deserve to die I immediately judged you based on how you took my friend away and didn't give you a chance I'm sorry I deserve this.

Y/n: Is that all *still with a crazed face looking down at amethyst as his left eye starts flickering from blue to E/c (E/c=eye color)*

Amethyst: yes

Y/n: *starts cackling as he swings the axe down about to slice through her until he stopped* what are you doing *says a demonic voice*. I'm saving my friends life *says a normal voice as everyone looks at Y/n seeing one eye normal with no stripe and the other red with a stripe with a determined look as well as a frown*. She said she deserves this. lets give her what she wants. no shes my friend and she doesn't deserve to die now get out. *the axe disappears as the two sides continue arguing* No. you're weaker than me everything weaker must be destroyed. all those without a purpose must be ended. You're wrong its because of my friends that I'm strong its because of them I can stand up to you and its because of them that I can beat you, now leave. *Y/n holds his hands to his head as berserk mode y/n and the real Y/n are fighting for control and Y/n starts screaming in agony until his stripe is gone and his eyes return to normal* I'm sorry I'll explain later but I'm sorry anyway it seems I'll be out for a while so bye. *Y/n eyes roll to the back of his head as he closes his eyes and falls to the ground. The stun wears off and Amethyst along with all Y/n's counterparts go over to him and amethyst hugs him.* They get past the temple and evryone goes back home Amethyst still clinging to Y/n's possible corpse as they get back home Amethyst takes Y/n to the couch and lays down with him.*

(woo what did you think about that didn't expect berserk mode to act so Chara-y did you any way excluding this part our word total is *drum roll* 2315 words woo.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

297K 7.2K 25
💗COMPLETED💗 y/n is Connie's sibling. But unlike Connie, y/n is a gem human hybrid, just like Steven Universe. What does fate have in story for the...
491K 12.2K 122
'The Crystal Gems have been around for thousands of years on earth, protecting it from extraterrestrial threats and even the occasional Paranormal th...
13K 248 19
STEVENXHAREM STORY! After some time on the road, the now older Steven Universe returns home (with a different outlook but still the same kindess ever...
10.4K 208 34
this is a story of a regular teenager at their 17 trying to live on their own and accidentally meeting the crystal gems!