Black moon~~ -woosan

By lightingscream

Book#3; "Trust me. If there ever was a court of love. You be sentenced to death by now." "I know. My crimes... More

Prologue/introduction/warnings.
///1///
///Back!!///
///3///
///4///
///5///
///6///
///7///
///8///
///Special chapter///

///2///

345 23 14
By lightingscream

"This deal is done. We are so glad to have a leader like you, alpha San."

This sentence.

He felt nothing.

Now, nothing feels real for him.

Why? And who may you all ask?

The one and only Mr. Choi San, the leader of alphas.

A great leader, admired by billions, star of many eyes, ruler of many hearts but alas....

A loser, a coward in his personal life.

San sigh and nods once showing his gratitude towards the business partners who stood and after good byes, leave.

Leaving, San alone.

Alone with him and his alone  thoughts and oh! Not to forget..

Memories of someone special.

Why life is so cruel?

It's been two years.

San closed his eyes with his read rested against the chair's he's sitting upon back.

He had search everywhere he could. But... He couldn't find anyone of them.

He regretted his every moment.

That specific moment.

In which, San finally lost everything.

From his mother's to children to.....

He didn't even know what to call wooyoung now?

What is that omega to him, even? San didn't know.

That omega is Everytime in San mind like it's a house for that omega but the sad truth is that, these are only the memories of the omega.

Well said,

Waiting is the worst moment of life.~author.

It's true. Waiting.

That's the worst punishment and moment of one's life.

And this is also what describes San life.

Seonghwa with yeosang and his daughters after Mrs.park death migrates towards the west.

And it's also been two whole years since they have communicated.

Jongho and hongjoong with their kids go back to England for hongjoong family business or something. They still talk but not too often.

Yunho and mingi are still living with San and are also the reason for why San is still not insane.

Mr.choi aka Minho will mostly be found at his wife grave or on business trips.

And about any connection with namjoon family?

No. They leave immediately after that day.

And when San went there in hopes of finding the omega there he was met with a....

Flashback:

"Trust me. If there ever was a court of love. You be sentenced to death by now." Jin yelled and was about to close the door at san's face but San sacrifice his hand in stopping the door.

"I know. My crimes made me deserve to be sentenced to death but please." San looks up, eyes held plead making everyone quiet.

"Tell me, where the omega is.... where wooyoung is." Namjoon sigh and turns to look at San.

He nods and reply with his stern face and tone.

"I wish, we knew something. But, he left 2 years ago, without a word."

"Namjoon-" but a hand stop Jin from talking.

San looks down and nods.

"Of course." San turned around disappointed but stop by a voice.

"Next time you dare to come here. Come with wooyoung forgiveness with you." San looks back at namjoon who was looking far from him with head up high, face stern and hands bind behind.

Like a TRUE LEADER.

San smiles lightly and nods.

"I will keep that in mind."

Flashback ends.

"Alpha?" San opened his eyes and looks at the source of voice to find it's yunho, not looking at him with stern face.

San sigh and sits straighter. He hums while rubbing his temples with his left hand.

"Your father, mister.choi is here." Yunho informed him.

San looks up and nods.

"Tell him, I am coming." Yunho nods and left without a single glance.

San stand and walks to the window present in the room.

He looks up at the sky filled with clouds.

Then, his eyes land on a small kid sitting on the footpath looking at the cars passing him by.

A small smile made his way on san's handsome face.

'innocence.' San hums at shiber's words.

'Let him enjoy while it still last long, shiber.' San answers. He release a deep breath and looks at the sky again.

'you still think, that wasn't a suicide, San?' shiber ask.

'yes.' replayed by San with determine.

'emmo, would never suicide. I am sure of it shiber.'

'It's been two whole years san.'

'that's the worst part shiber. It's been two whole years and the killer is still living freely.'

'mhm.. anyways, shouldn't you meet your father now? He's waiting for long.'

San nods at shiber's words and turned away from the window and makes his way to his office where his 'father' is waiting for him.

"San!" Minho aka mr.choi exclaimed happily as he hug his son who only pats his father's back.

"Evening to you father." San answers and makes his way to his chair. Sitting there, he ordered a coffee for himself as his father takes a seat opposite of him while drinking his coffee.

Minho kept observing San who busy himself in work, even when a worker brought his coffee and placed it near him on table. He just nod not glancing up even. So, as a father. He thought of starting the conversation.

"San." He called and came the reply of only a hum from San.

"You have changed." Minho commented and he watch as San hands stop typing on the laptop for few minutes before he resumed his work, not glancing at his father.

San ask monotone, not a glance. "How so?"

"Look, at yourself San. You weren't like this before. You have become a listener now. Now, even if someone cheating on you. You didn't get angry or whatever that is. You didn't even talk properly, you most nights, and days are spent out of home. You now rarely come home. You have become secretive and not only that. You don't eat much also and only works. You didn't have time for your family, for me"

"Alot has changed, father." Came the short reply.

"San, but this changed in you is not good." Minho tried to reason. He emphasize on you.

But he only got a firmed reply not even a glance.

"Everything changed with time. And I am no exception also." San looks at his father with empty, dark circled, large bag eyes. Pale yet still handsome face.

"Time has taught me many lessons and the most bigger one is to become a listener not a talker." He looks down at his laptop, resuming his work again while completing his sentence.

"Everything changed as the time passes." He scoff softly as he stops typing again.

Saying his last sentence, making his father speechless.

"It's true, time is the worst yet best teacher of one's life." He takes a deep breath and resume his work again.

_________

Oka! So I am not dead!!!

I am so so sorry!!! For not updating. Is just that, I have been very, Very busy as my college had finally started and also, with academy. So, yh. I am totally packed.

Thank you all, for still supporting me.

Love you ma'lights!!

'Targetauthor!'

1168 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
26.3K 1.2K 40
[Updates Weekly!] Started: 04/06/23 Completed: - " " Prove your words " San whispered, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek as his mouth m...
10K 620 26
In a world after the war who destroyed and changed everything on his way many years ago, the government of Korea also changed after. It wasn't even...
1.2M 65.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...