I (Dont) Hate You (TommyInnit...

By universalwritertm

Y/n is a 17 year old Minecraft enjoyer who has one streamer she despises, Tommyinnit. Once she finally meets... More

Introduction
Annoyance
Shock
Surprise Trip
Flight
First Day
Adventure Time
Theme Park
Bench Trio
The Incident
Trial Hangout
Fireworks
Vlog day
Slips and Falls
Peculiar
Obstacles
Going Home
This is Halloween
Surprise!
New Threat Aproaches
Awkward Encounter
Picnic
Irl Stream
Confession
Mushy Peas
Long Distance
Growth
Date of Arival
Epilogue

Wait What?

4.9K 132 331
By universalwritertm

The next day after I got back to the air bnb from the trampoline park had been boring. Everyone seemed busy and Liz and I didn't know what to do with ourselves. We spent the majority of the day watching movies and finding games to play.

As the day progressed we ordered door dash for dinner, I laid down on the couch. Since I didn't have anything to do today, I just stared up at the ceiling with my phone on my chest. I awaited whatever entertainment ideas were to pop into my head. Nothing came to mind though and I just sat there.

After around 30 minutes of waiting the doorbell rang and Liz and I assumed it would be the door dash person. I sat up and Liz went to go answer the door, but it surprisingly wasn't, it was Tommy. He looked disheveled with his hair wind tossed, clothes messed up and tears on his cheeks. Liz moved out of the door way letting Tommy in and he walked immediately towards me.

"Tommy are you oka-" I stood and I tried saying before he engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear and then gripped onto the hug tighter.

I looked over to Liz and she seemed just as confused as I was. Once Tommy seemed to let go he backed up and then took a seat on the couch. He put his head in his hands cursing himself out under his breath. Both Liz and I took a seat on either side of him. I started to rub a hand on his back trying to calm him down.

"Tommy what's wrong?" Liz said trying to ask my question again.

"I fucked up that's what's wrong..." he said starting to pull at his hair.

I grabbed ahold of Tommy's face and made him look at me. It was a truly heartbreaking sight as the boy had swollen eyes and tear tracks down his cheeks.

"I need to know exactly what went on Tommy. What's wrong?" I said in a soft voice trying to calm him down.

He didn't want to respond all he did was reach for his phone. He seemed to go into Twitter and then handed to me looking away. I turned my attention now to the phone in my hand. I was confused for a moment until I kept scrolling through the comments.

My eyebrows scrunched in and I felt the burning of tears brimming my eyes. There were so many hateful comments. Commenting on my voice, what they could see of me in the vlog. I couldn't find a single one that wasn't utterly bashing my name. Then there it was. The one comment that I didn't want to ever hear about again.

Kaylee @ thatsmpstan28

Isn't this the same girl that forever ago talked shit on Tommy? What the fuck is she doing in his vlog? Is this all for clout what a greedy bitch.

Comments: 1.2k Retweets: 158 Likes: 4.2k

My eyes go wide and I look over to Tommy. He still sat in front of me sniffling a little and looking down at his hands. I look up to Liz and she could tell I was in distress. She walked over to me and I handed her the phone. Liz scrolled through only a few comments before looking over to me.

"Oh Y/n..." Liz said words laced with worry.

I felt the tears only growing more. Even though I wasn't a content creator, or even a big person on social media I had important people that I influenced their lives. I felt guilty, disappointed, and even mad at myself in a way. I didn't want anyone getting hurt because of me especially Tommy because we had just rekindled our relationship. So I did what I thought was best and stood up and walked to Liz and I's shared room and locked the door behind me. I just needed time to think.

***

It had been a solid hour or two of shutting myself in this room. I just cried. I felt so horrible that Tommy was negatively effected by this and I could only imagine what some of the other fans of Tubbo, George, and Ranboo thought of me. As I kept going down the repeated whole of self deprecation I heard a knock at the door.

"Y/n... I want to talk to you..." Tommy said sounding distraught and whiped.

I opened the door for him to come in. He stood there for a second just analyzing if I was okay physically. Once he reached my face though his eyes softened and tears pooled more at his waterline. As soon as I seen his reaction change all I could do was break. I let more tears fall from my eyes and the tightness in my chest came back. I couldn't help but let out a couple of sobs and Tommy engulfed me in another hug.

We both just sat on the floor after we basically latched onto each other. I couldn't handle all of this hate and the only way to react was to cry. Tommy was there for me though. I sat on his lap still hugging him and he rubbed circles into my back as he let me cry. Liz walked in not long after with food for both Tommy and I, but I wouldn't budge. Even though these were just a bunch of internet comments they somehow hit me the hardest.

Tommy though decided that it was time to eat and he basically pried me off of him. I looked at him still on his lap and he handed me a box of chicken nuggets. I meekly smiled at him and took my nuggets. Then I stood up making my way out to the living room where Liz was. She smiled at me and patted a spot on the couch next to her. Tommy joined us not too long after.

None of us discussed what went on with the comments. We only wanted to enjoy the rest of the day. So Liz put on a movie and all of us huddled together watching a movie and eating our Mc. Donald's. I was smiling for the longest time enjoying time with my friends until a ping came from my phone. I got up and grabbed it. It was Tubbo texting if I was alright. That reminded me of everything that I read and I frowned. I typed back a simple "Yeah I will be thank you Toby.". He seemed pleased with my answer and assumed Tommy was over because he sent back "Alright, don't hesitate to kick Tommy out when you don't want him over anymore.". I smiled at the text and sent back an "alrighty bossman." and then turned off my phone.

"Who was it?" Tommy said with a fry in his mouth.

I chuckled at him and reached over grabbing one of his friends copying him.

"It was Tubbo telling me to kick you out whenever I wanted." I laughed a little as Tommy's face contorted to concern.

"Wait... you want me to leave? I- I mean I can go if you want." He said starting to get up.

I pushed his shoulder down to sit back on the couch. He did as I hoped and sat back down, but still looked at me in concern.

"So you don't want me to leave?" Tommy said confused.

I looked over to Liz and said "should we kick him out? Or do you think he's fine?".

She laughed a little and said in a sarcastic voice "Nah I think he should leave. No boys allowed." .

Tommy rolled his eyes and said "oh shut the fuck up. You guys are annoying."

Both Liz and I started to laugh hard. I walked back over to the couch and sat down. We watched the rest of the movie and I looked over to my right and Liz was sound asleep. I glanced over to Tommy nudging him once I seen he was still awake.

"She's dead asleep. I'm gonna move her to our room. I do wanna talk to you though." I said as I moved carefully enough not to wake Liz.

Tommy nodded as he watched me pick up Liz and move her to our room. When I got back Tommy had a shocked look on his face.

"Holy shit you are strong." He said amazed.

I laughed a little and rolled my eyes.

"No she's just extremely light. Plus we have carried each other many times throughout our life time. It's basically second mature." I said sitting back down on the couch.

Tommy turned his full attention to me after a couple seconds of silence.

"So the thing you probably wanted to talk about was the Twitter thing I assume?" He said dropping the happy expression on his face.

I nodded my head.

I then said "What are we going to do about it... I don't want people hating you because of me..." I said looking at my hands.

Tommy lifted my head with his hand and had a smile on his face. It was soft and caring.

"Y/n it's alright. I'll take care of it. Also don't worry about everyone else, we got this. You just have to trust me on this that everything will be alright okay?". He said with a hope in his eyes and his hand still on my chin.

I sat there staring at him for a couple of seconds just examining his face. There were small amounts of freckles on his face that I never noticed before, and when he smiles he gets those lines around his mouth. Before I knew it I had locked eyes with him. He looked at me with an emotion that was new. It was almost loving and it pulled me in. I didn't think anymore and let it do so. As I let it pull, Tommy's eyes glanced down to my lips and he pulled me in more with our lips close to touch.

He looked up into my eyes before he said "Y/n can I kiss you?"

I nodded a bit and whispered a small "yes"

That was all was needed before our lips touched. It was bliss. There was so much care and love that I hadn't experienced before all in one interaction. As soon as we parted Tommy smiled at me and I fondly smiled at him.

Tommy then started to collect himself and stood up off of the couch.

"I'm going to get going Y/n. I am very sorry again about today, but I did also enjoy your company.". He said then glanced at the bedroom door and said "and that ones I guess too"

I laughed a little and walked him to the front door. It wasn't too terribly late so I wasn't concerned about him getting home. So all I did was wrap Tommy in a big hug and when we parted he opened the door and walked out. I stood there for a moment remembering the interactions between Tommy and I and then I thought of the kiss. I brushed my finger over my lips and smiled to myself. I wasn't completely sure where this new feeling for Tommy was going to go, but I was planning to enjoy it while I had it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 7.3K 34
Y/N and Tommy have been best friends ever since they can remember. Well, when you live right next door and your parents are very close friends it's k...
575K 6.8K 12
When Ash moves back to New York to reunite with her friends, an old crush on her friend Calvin is lit anew. Through miscommunication, embarrassment a...
960K 40.4K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
27.1K 670 16
When Wilbur Soots younger sister Y/N wanders into his stream she finds that she might have feelings for a boy she just met. Does she ruin their frien...