𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 ➵ s. bl...

By flwrsgrace

ੈ✩‧₊˚ (Sirius Black x Fem! OC) "𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲, 𝗶'𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗳... More

00 | cast
00 | prologue
01 | shock
02 | the truth
03 | lioness
04 | back in time
05 | goodbyes
06 | fourth year summary
08 | "he's not james"
09 | polaroid's
10 | harry's trial
11 | necklace
12 | god is a woman
13 | refrigerator light
14 | umbridge
15 | secrets and lies
16 | good grief
17 | dumbledore's army
18 | harry's dream
19 | christmas
20 | wedding
21 | sick
22 | "you're not a bad person"
23 | nightmares
24 | date night
25 | the ministry
26 | "you're okay"

07 | power, gleam and glow

3.8K 99 19
By flwrsgrace

— "YOU'RE GOING TO BE okay Harry; everything will be okay" Rosanna said as she held Harry close to her and stroked his hair. "I'm scared Rosanna" Harry murmured as they pulled away. "Well I would be worried if you weren't but I'll be right here and it will all be over very soon" Rosanna said as she placed a hand on his cheek.

"The task is about to begin" Dumbledore informed them and Rosanna sent him a nod. "I love you Harry, you'll do great" Rosanna said as she kissed his head. "Thanks" He smiled. The group of four children gathered around Dumbledore before spreading out at the entrances to the maze. Harry looked back at Rosanna one last time before entering making Rosanna feel sick.

Reluctantly she walked up the stairs to where Hermione and Ron were and sat in between them. "Do you think he'll be okay?" Hermione asked worriedly, desperate for an adult to give her some hope. She liked to believe almost everything adults said as it usually calmed her even if she knew they were lying. "Of course, it's Harry we're talking about" Rosanna said as she held Hermione's hand comfortingly. However, Rosanna couldn't seem to shift the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

After a few minutes they saw a red spark fly into the air making Rosanna feel sick. Seconds later someone appeared on the ground but it wasn't Harry. "It's Fleur Delacour" Hermione said. "I hope she's okay" Rosanna said as she watched the young girl be carried off to the side.

...

After while Harry finally returns making the band begin playing and everyone starts to cheer. Except Rosanna. All she could see was Harry sobbing over young Cedric Diggory's body making her heart drop to her stomach. She pushed through the crowds of people and towards Harry as Dumbledore began to try and pry him off of Cedric.

The music drowned out as Rosanna reached Harry and fell to her knees as the minister asked what was going on. "Harry, sweetheart, what happened?" Rosanna asked him in shock. "He's back! He's back! Voldemort's back!" Harry shouted making Rosanna turn as white as a sheet and turn cold.

"Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back, I couldn't leave him, not there" Harry sobbed. "It's alright sweetheart, he's home, you both are" Rosanna said as she stroked Harry's hair. "The body must be moved Dumbledore, too many people" The minister said. "Oh sod off" Rosanna shouted at him.

Rosanna's heart wrenched when Mr Diggory fell to his knees screaming in pure grief. "That's my son, that's my boy" He screamed. Rosanna looked over to Dumbledore who gave her a nod. As she placed her hands on Cedric's chest she didn't notice Mad Eye taking Harry away.

Everyone watched as Rosanna's hands began to glow. Everyone watched as a yellow glow shone through Cedric's veins.

She removed her hands from his chest, fearful that it hadn't worked. She sat there watching and hoping for a few second before the amazing sound of Cedric's breathing returned and his eyes opened. "My boy" Mr Diggory shouted as he brought his son into his arms. "Thank you my dear, I owe you my life, I will never be able to repay you for what you've done" he said as he took a hold of Rosanna's hands in his.

"I'm glad you got your son back sir, that's all I wanted" Rosanna said with a small smile. "What happened?" Cedric asked confusedly. "This woman saved your life" Mr Diggory said making Cedric look at him strangely. "What do you mean saved me?" Cedric asked. "We can explain to him later Amos" Dumbledore said as he placed a hand on the man's shoulder.

Rosanna stood up and looked around, searching for Harry but he was nowhere to be seen. "Harry!" Rosanna shouted worriedly but he didn't answer. "Professor Robinson, I saw Mad Eye take him away" Came the voice of Viktor Krum from behind her. "What way did they go?" Rosanna asked him. "Towards the castle" he said. "Thank you honey" Rosanna said as she squeezed his arm before running over to where Snape was standing. She forgot all about her hatred towards the man at this moment, the desperation to find Harry was too overwhelming for such things.

"Severus, you have to help me" Rosanna begged making the man turn to her. "What's the problem?" He asked in his usual monotone voice. "Viktor Krum said Mad eye took Harry and I don't know where he is" Rosanna said worriedly, catching the attention of Dumbledore. "What way did they go?" He asked. "Towards the castle according to Krum" Rosanna said.

"Follow me" He ordered. Dumbledore, Snape, Rosanna and McGonagall all raced their way up to the castle.

...

"I.. I don't think I said anything about a graveyard Professor" Harry said. Moody walked out of the shadows to face Harry once again. "Marvellous creatures dragons, aren't they?" He asked. "Do you think that miserable oaf would've led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it?" Mad Eye asked looking at Harry angrily.

"Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you to open the egg under the water if I hadn't of told him in the first place?" He asked angrily as he smashed a glass. "Do you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder, could've provided you with Gilly weed if I hadn't of given him the book that led him right to it?" He asked again, tapping the side of his head.

"And don't get me started on your godmother, hanging around me like a fly constantly. It's a wonder I managed to get anything done with that annoying woman by my side almost all the time. Not bad to look at mind you" Mad Eye said making Harry ball his hands into a fist. His anger built with every nasty word he said about his godmother.

"It was you from the beginning, you put my name in the goblet of fire. You bewitched Krum" Harry said. Mad Eye made baby noises, mocking Harry's sad tone. "You one because I made it so Potter, you ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so and now the deed is done" Mad Eye said as he grabbed Harry's arm and pressed his fingers into the slash Peter Pettigrew had given him in the graveyard and sniffed it.

"The blood running through these veins, runs through the dark lord" he said as he walked off sniffing it before whipping his head back around to Harry. "Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all, silenced the great Harry Potter" And just as Mad Eye lifted his wand the door flew open and he flew back into a chair.

Rosanna rushed over to Harry and pulled him into her arms, thankful he was safe in her arms again. Snape poured some truth serum into Mad Eye's mouth as Dumbledore dug his wand into his neck. "Do you know who I am?" He asked. "Albus Dumbledore" Mad Eye replied. "Are you Alastor Moody?" Dumbledore asked. "Are you?" He asked again. "No" The man said. "Is he in this room?" Dumbledore asked. "Is he in this room?!" He asked again.

The man's eyes turned over to where Rosanna was holding Harry. Rosanna pushed Harry over to McGonagall and turned to the chest behind her. She brought out her wand and opened it up using magic. Once the box was fully open she cautiously walked forward and looked down to see the real Mad Eye Moody laying down the bottom.

"Are you alright Alastor?" She asked worriedly. "Rosanna? Is that you?" He asked in shock. Dumbledore hadn't told him she was still alive as she wanted to keep it a surprise. "Yeah it's me, I'll explain later" Rosanna shouted down to him. "I'm sorry Albus" Moody said as the group joined her at the chest. "If that's moody then who's..." Harry wondered as they all turned to look at the man who was now writhing in his chair.

Snape opened up a bottle and sniffed it. "Polyjuice potion" he told Dumbledore. "Now we know who's been stealing from your stores Severus" Dumbledore said. "We'll get you up in a minute Moody" Rosanna shouted down to Moody who was still in the chest.

Rosanna held Harry close to her as the group watched in disgust as the man on the chair began to change. It looked as though his face was melting. Soon enough the transformation was complete and in the seat sat Barty Crouch Jr. He made a move for Harry but Rosanna pushed him away with all her might making the man smirk at her and lick his lips. "Barty Crouch Jr" Dumbledore said as he pointed his wand at the man.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours" he said as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark. Dumbledore grabbed Harry's arm and showed Barty the slash in the boy's arm. "You know what this means don't you? He's back. Lord Voldemort has returned" He smirked wildly. "I'm sorry sir, I couldn't help it" Harry said.

Rosanna's heart broke at the fact that Harry apologised for something that wasn't his fault what so ever.

"Send an owl to Azkaban, I think they'll find they're missing a prisoner" Dumbledore ordered McGonagall. "I'll be welcomed back like a hero" Barty said with a smirk. "Perhaps, personally I've never had much time for heroes" Dumbledore said as he followed Rosanna and Harry out of the room.

In any other situation Rosanna might have scoffed or snickered at that comment. But it was a sentence she would never forget. Her friends were heroes, they died saving people. If that didn't make someone a hero she didn't know what did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 335 29
As Azkaban's icy walls closed around Sirius Black, accused of the heinous murders of James and Lily Potter, little did he know that the life of his w...
18.4K 483 17
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...
6.6K 268 94
After being betrayed by the people she thought she could trust, Raya Black is left alone to raise her son, while her husband Sirius, is in Azkaban. O...
22.9K 916 36
❛ 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ °˖✧˚ * ೃ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ˚₊༉ ❫ in which mavis black was known all around hogwarts, but mostly for her nam...