Dangerous Love (Volturi Kings...

由 Amera_Goldspin

Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her co... 更多

The Beginning
Vampire Rollercoaster
Reunited
Sushi Night
The Gaurd
Late Nights
Partners in Crime
Mission Completed
A Regular Monday
Alec Knows Best
Coffee in Seattle
The Meeting
Blue
First Date
Nature Walk
Confrontation
Apologies
Tendencies
Arrangement
My Treasure
Red Skies and Black Mountains
Remembrance
Sisterly Bonds
Loose Ties
Vampire on Ice
A Thousand Stars
Homer's Star Brad Pitt
Attachment
Countdown
Leech
Chocolate Chip Cookies
The Woods
Angel
Pain
Divulgence
Heading Nowhere
Wager
Dangerous Deceptions

Hidden Truths

12.4K 273 13
由 Amera_Goldspin

Madeline's Pov

Sitting in a room full of gorgeous vampires staring at you is nerve wracking. I noticed everyone was here except for Bella, Edward, and Alice. Esme did inform me that they are expected to land in Seattle in the morning.

"So vampires?" I let out. I am not quite sure on how to go about this conversation considering I never had a conversation like this before.

Part of me feels hurt. Especially when it came to Rosalie and Emmett. I thought we were good friends. I know it was such a big secret but the fact that Bella knew and no one thought to tell me hurt.

"We meant to tell you Madi. I wanted to tell you so bad." Rosalie spoke up. She took a tentative step towards me.

Rosalie was absolutely gorgeous. And even with a worried expression placed on her face she still maintained her beauty. I couldn't help but wonder if she was always this gorgeous. Maybe she was this pretty even when she was a human.

" It's whatever." I mumbled. What else could I say? I want to say so much but I don't want to come off as childish.

I look at Rosalie's face as she opened her mouth getting ready to say more. She stopped and sinply shook her head and sighed. I keep telling myself that it's okay. I feel a bit of anger as I look around the room at them all. Trying to look at this logically I guess I can understand why they did what they did.

"We didn't want you to know because of our kind's laws." Carlisle said to me with a gentle fatherly tone. He was gripping Esme's shoulder gently.

"The only reason why Bella knew is because she figured it out," he continued.

I sigh as i look down at my shoes. I felt like I was caught completely unaware. I knew there was some things off with them but I just wanted to live by my one of many mottos in life.

"mind my own business,"

Even now I'm feeling butt hurt despite it all.

" I understand why you did it,.. I guess. I'm just slightly hurt is all." I might as well be open with them about it.

"I would've kept your secret," I finished in a mumble as I look up at Carlise.

"I know you would have. We just didn't want to burden you. There aren't many choices and we didn't want to force you become a vampire," Rosalie spoke up speeding to me and grabbing my hand.

I slightly jolted in surprised at her seemingly sudden appearance. As I looked into her eyes I could tell she was anxious and scared.

" I didn't want to get to close to you because I wanted you to have a life. I wanted you to get to experience everything your human life can offer. If you were to know our secret you would have to become one." Rosalie finished grabbing my hands slightly tighter.

I knew that what the Cullens did was for my benefit. It was a risk for them to take but, now that I think about it. I think I would want to be a human. I know that option may be out the window now but, hopefully I'll have a couple years left.

I turned my head looking at everyone's tense looks they held on their faces and realize they truly did care. More than I thought. I felt a little bad because part of me didn't think we were that close.

"No more hiding from me?" I meant to make it into a statement but I knew I was nervous still about this topic. Thus it came out as a squeaked question.

"No from now on, we will be 100% truthful." Rosalie spoke in a hopeful tone.

"Okay let's start over then," I say with a wide smile.

I reached out my other hand since Rosalie was still holding tight on to the other one. "Hi, I'm Madeline, lets be friends." I let out a small chuckle.

Rosalie looks at my open hands and I see her face expression soften. She grabs on the other one with her cold hand and shakes it.

"My name is Rosalie," She said playing along.

We both started laughing. Soon the rest of the Cullens we're laughing with us. I know there is still so many questions and definitely some deep thoughts to go through but for right now I am okay.

Since it was already so late I decided to just text Charlie that I was gonna spend the weekend at the Cullens house. After the deep talk with the Cullens, Rosalie heavily insisted that we needed to catch up and talk. It only took about an hour and I felt like Rosalie and I were back to how we were before they left. After 3 hours, it seemed like we had been best friends for years.

"Madi, Edward and Bella are going to be landing in Seattle later this morning," Rosalie tells me while searching through one of the racks of clothes.

I never realized how huge the Cullens house was until I was sitting in Rosalies closet. The walls were all filled with either clothes, shoes, hand bags, and there was a special section for sunglasses. Never have I ever met someone with so many sunglasses. This was even her main closet space.

Apparently, she has one that connects with Alice main closet. Rosalie told me one day they decided to organize the clothes by year, color, and designer which I thought was interesting.

"Wait how do you know?" I was currently looking through drawers of shoes.

"Vampire hearing," shrugging her shoulders.

"Here try this on," Rosalie walks towards me with a dress in her hand.The dress was seemed to just a simple silk dress that was a dark green.

"Is there other abilities vampires have?" I questioned her.

"Yes there is, as you know Alice can see the future. Edward can read minds, and Jasper can manipulate feelings." Rosalie said helping me zip up the dress.

"Huh, so I'm assuming its not a guarantee you will end up with a gift," I say straightening up the dress.

" Precisely, I suppose some gifts can be more heightened ability such as my beauty or Emmetts strength." Rosalie tells me with a shrug.

It didn't seem she was upset or had any hard feelings of not having a special gift.

"Come over here," Rosalie breaks my thoughts. She guides me in front of mirror , giving me a full view of myself.

The emerald green dress hugs my curve freely enhancing my figure. The silky dress hugged all the right places transforming my usually pear shape body into a snatched hourglass figure.

"You look hot," Rosalie tells me smiling wide.

"Thank you," my ego was being stroked by her complement.

I look over myself once more. I was told I took after my dad in a lot of ways but I was almost a carbon copy of my mother. Even with my mom being dead for most of my life I still found myself mourning for her.

I think it was after my 13th birthday when people started mentioning how much I was growing into her. I never had the chance to fully remember her as she died shortly after due to complications with heart disease. My mother was a smart woman though and did her best to leave some form of mark of remembrance on every birthday.Even if that meant dated letters given to Charlie before her passing.

"Are you okay?" Rosalie calms voice draws my attention.

I gave a tight smile before letting out a forced yawn " Oh yeah, I'm fine, I think I'm just tired."

From my parents to now Bella it seemed like I just may be cursed to lose love ones. I felt a bit embarrassed over the very idea but superstitious anxiety seemed only proven with the possible threat my cousin and I are possibly in.

" It is 5am, you have been up all day," she laughs a bit.

"I assume you want to go to Seattle to get your sister too right?" I felt her start help me unzip the dress so I can get out.

"Yeah I would like that. Besides I have money so we can go shopping ," I said brightly.

I was glad that I decided to actually find the will power to give private figure sessions for the last month.

"Yes , I've been needing a good shopping trip," Rosalie eagerly agrees.

"You and me both." I mumbled throughout a yawn. The lack of energy was finally coming over me.

"I don't have a bed right now since Emmett thought it would be a funny idea to chuck Jasper into it," She sighs looking a bit frustrated.

"What-why did he do that," I start laughing. I could very much picture Emmett flinging Jasper around like he's some kind of toy.

"I don't know Emmett does so many things I've given up understanding the intentions behind it now. But I think the couch will be alright for tonight if that's alright ?" Rosalie finished.

"Yeah no that's fine," I said. I can sleep anywhere I love sleep so much it's amazing. If I wanted I would sleep all day.

Rosalie and I camped out in the living. Spending the next couple of hours huddle in blankets while watching horror movies. Emmett joined eventually and Then Esme since Carlisle had to leave for an emergency. Jasper came in last, he seems slightly tensed but not as much as he usually is.

Eventually, I felt myself drift out of sleep until I finally succumbed to my dreams. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

399K 8.6K 26
[Book One of the Swan Queen Series] The twin sister of Bella Swan chose to stay with her father Charlie when Renee left. She was always top of her cl...
697K 18.2K 31
She was alone. She had been alone for a very long time. Too long Untill Jasper found her in the woods. They didn't know who she was or where she came...
109K 3.4K 60
[ #1 in Vampire ] [ #3 in Twilight ] Violet Forsythe and her family were crowded into the depths of a beautiful castle in Volterra during their vacat...
92.2K 3.3K 23
After accepting her new life in Italy, Althea must come to terms with the fact that her human life is almost over. Being the Queen of the vampire rac...