Sweetness Of Life ✔

By free_bird_123_

A sequel to Sweetness Of Love. Achieving a blissful existence and a harmonious family is a universal desire... More

CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
Epilogue
Sweetness Of Life

CHAPTER - 01

2.4K 108 119
By free_bird_123_

I stir in my sleep as I pull Avni closer to me dismissing the knocking sounds on our door wanting to sleep more. I feel Avni shifting, I am about to kiss her hair and ask her to sleep when she pushes me hard and I tumble.

"Shit!" She mumbles as she looks down at me.

"Fuck!" I curse as I glare at her.

"We did last night." She says as she glances at the door.

"Mumma, Papa!" Navya screeches and we hear knocks on the door.

"Are you both still sleeping? It's Sunday, wake up, please." Niam starts, I sigh rolling my eyes.

Exactly! It's Sunday, we had a busy night and slept around 2 am we need to sleep more.

Who wakes up at 7 even on Sundays?

Of course, Niam and Navya.

"What are we going to do?" Avni looks at the door. "Oh, God!"

It's been 2 weeks since we have moved and it took time till we arranged the stuff and our rooms. It was just yesterday Niam and Navya got their room and I thought we got our peaceful privacy, I guess, we got half privacy.

"Relax, you just lay down I'll manage," I say as I stand up.

"Mumma." Navya screeches, I roll my eyes.

"Wait," Avni stops when I am about to walk up to the door. "Hide those clothes lying on the floor."

Grabbing the clothes I throw them in the laundry basket.

"Nav, wait." I hear Niam saying.

"Put on your pants," Avni half whispers.

"It's okay." I roll my eyes.

"You aren't opening the door just in your boxers." She glares at me. I sigh as I put on my pants.

"Put on your shirt too!" She adds as I button my pants.

"Let's do one thing." I walk to her. "I'll lay down, you wear your clothes and open the door."

"No." She shakes her head covering herself. "You had urgency last night and you were the one who undressed both of us so you'll do it."

"You are so bad," I grumble.

Putting on the shirt I walk to the door, she laughs slowly as she winks at me before closing her eyes pretending to sleep. I shake my head, she's unbelievable.

"What do you hear?" I frown when I hear Navya's whispering. I pull open the door and Niam falls on his face. I sighed rolling my eyes knowing well Niam had glued his ear to the door and was listening to us.

"Are you okay?" Navya sits down beside him.

"What is happening here?" I look at them suspiciously. They both look at each other before they look at me.

"I didn't know you sleep naked." Niam blurts out as they stand up.

"Huh?" I arch an eyebrow at him as I button my shirt and look over my shoulder to see Avni who is trying hard not to laugh in her sleep.

"And wasn't Mumma awake a while ago ordering you to put your clothes on?"

He sure knows how to switch the topic!

"Yeah, she was awake." I nod. "Go and see."

We both had a peaceful night so we should share the mornings as well. After all, they are our kids.

"Don't disturb her," Navya frowns.

"Yeah she slept again, I guess. It happens." Niam shrugs.

"I think, she's seeing a wonderful dream," Navya giggles. "She's smiling."

I sigh and shake my head, a lot of partialities here. I look down at them as they laugh and I'm willing to do anything to keep them happy. I know they love me as much as they love Avni but since they are with her after years they just want to keep her happy.

"So, do you guys need something?"

"Can you tie my hair, please?" Navya puts forward her hand. I pull the rubber band from her wrist as I turn her around and tie her hair in a low ponytail.

"Where's your shirt?" I look at Niam as I tie Navya's hair.

"In the room." He points his thumb to the room.

"Put it on, stop roaming around shirtless." I give him a pointed look.

"Even you roam shirtless, it's fine." He shrugs, I arch an eyebrow at him.

"Okay, I'll put it on." He nods.

"Good." I nod. I roam around shirtless because my wife enjoys it and understanding her needs is my duty.

"I want my hairs to grow long, just like Mumma's." Navya touches her hair.

"They'll grow as you grow." I smile at her caressing her hair. I can't believe they'll be turning 8 next month.

"Papa, when are Aunt Foziah and Uncle Asad coming back?" Niam looks at me.

"Probably tomorrow." I shrug. When we decided to visit them and surprise, we were again surprised. Asad had to go on a business trip and he took his family along to stay there for a week and have some family time.

When I met Avni after years the first person I shared everything with was Alia and I knew the next morning everything will be shared with everyone.

In our group chat everyone had their plans of welcoming Avni. Asad and Foziah mentioned they'll keep a grand party and all. I asked them not to do any of these and that I'll get her to meet all of them once I clear everything with her.

"Can we go out and play for some time? Please?" Navya looks at me.

"Okay, just for some time." I nod. It's better if they play till we both take shower.

"Yes!" They screech running to the door, I follow them to unlock the door.

"I love mornings." Niam smiles as he steps out in the porch steps.

My gaze falls on the nameplate and a smile instantly spreads on my lips. Instead of writing our home on it, we decided to write - Home, filled with the sweetness of love.

❊❊❊

"I want to be an actor and do action movies," Navya says when we ask them their interests.

"And I want to be a cop." Niam grinned chewing his food.

"That's so cool." Avni smiles at them, she nods at me encouraging me to lead the conversation.

"I and your Mumma think it's time you should join the school. Do you guys want to?" I ask them carefully.

They have been doing homeschooling from the start and this is going to be new for them. Boxing classes were for half-day and they loved it so it was kinda different.

"Like wearing a uniform and all?" Navya looked on.

"Yeah." Avni nods.

"Are we going to study mathematics?"

"Yeah. You'll learn a lot of new things, have fun, make new friends." I explain.

They both look at each other and grin. "When are we joining?"

"Soon." Avni smiles as she sighs.

She was kinda stressed what if they don't want to go and she wasn't ready to force them.

"It seems to me you cried a lot when you were admitted to the school?" I look at her as we have our breakfast.

"Yeah, I had cried a lot and was kinda forced by my parents to study." She chuckles slowly. As I watch moisture in her eyes I know she is missing her parents.

She looks down at her plate and takes deep breathes blinking her tears away. Her phone rings and a smile instantly spread on her lips as she answers it.

"Neela maa?" I ask, she nods as she begins to talk with her.

As much as having a happy family is her dream it is mine too. I have waited years to have my family and now when I have it I am kinda afraid what if something happens again. We don't even know who is responsible for the havoc in our lives.

"I am done." Niam jumps from his seat as he picks his plate and walks to the kitchen.

"I am done too." Navya gets down and rushes to the dining room. Niam comes back and picks her plate and goes back to the kitchen before he joins his sister in the living room to watch cartoons.

I don't even get how Niam is so good at everything, I wasn't so good as a child for sure and Avni wasn't too.

"Neela maa wants us to meet her today," Avni says as she disconnects the call.

"Let's go now and we can stop by to meet Bebe and Mom while coming back."

"Okay. I'll go get ready." She nods.

"You are ready." I hold her hand when she attempts to get up.

"No, I'll wear a saree now." She shrugs.

"Okay." I kiss her cheek. "I'll ask Niam and Navya to get ready."

I walk to the dining hall and let them know, they both rush to their room happily.

I get a message from Asad stating they will be here by tomorrow. Niam and Navya share a great bond with Foziah and Asad's children and it's always good to see the kids together.

Even though we are living a normal happy family, now things are getting complicated. Managing my both jobs as a businessman and undercover cop and my responsibility as husband and father is kinda challenging.

Avni hasn't gone out to solve any case till now and I know when she leaves I'll have to manage our home. Before my family took care of them and now when we have come separate I believe it's our responsibility and we should manage it.

It isn't like I am not going to take their help when required, I will but I and Avni prefer to manage it because that's our responsibility. And when we both are willing to balance it then everything is possible.

After all of us get ready Niam and Navya settle in the back seat and Avni gets in the passenger seat.

"Asad and Foziah are coming tomorrow," I say to her as I start the car. "You want to meet them tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why not." She shrugs. "Besides, I think we should go and meet Sara as well. I don't think she's mad at you now that I am here."

"I hope so." I nod.

"I'll go and meet her myself if you don't want to go, I am so excited to meet your RK." She chuckles.

"So am I." I look at her and smile.

I don't know what is going to happen when Zar and Myra will meet Sara. Zar and Myra got jealous when Alia met Avni after years and I am sure they'll get jealous of Sara as well.

Sara on the other has been Avni's only friend and it's going to be difficult for her to share their friendship.

I just hope these girls don't drive me crazy, Sara was enough as RK in my life but now I have Zar and Myra too.

"Who is it?" I ask Avni when my phone rings.

"It's Ria." She rolls her eyes.

"Put it on speaker." I nod.

I glance at Niam and Navya busy talking with each other but I am aware Niam is listening to us as well.

"Hello?" I hear Ria's voice. The last time I saw her was when I and Avni went on a bike ride and she met us there.

"Speak," I mumble as I halt my car in the traffic.

"I want to talk to you." She says slowly. "Something important."

"Where and When?" I ask as I start the car.

"Cafe at 7 pm." She responds instantly. "Get Avni along."

"I am getting her even if you want to or you don't want to."

"Okay, bye."

"Why do you think she's calling?" Avni asks irritated.

"I can't read her mind." I chuckle. "I sure can read your expressions, stop getting irritated and jealous."

"I am just irritated. I know you love me there's nothing to get jealous of."

"Right." I suppress my smile. "I love you."

"You can expect 'same to you' from me." She laughs slowly.

❊❊❊

Hello, everyone!

I hope you all missed Sweetness, I missed writing it and I feel so happy to finally start this another book and I am kinda nervous too.

Hope to get the same love and support.

Let me know how was the first chapter of Sweetness Of Life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 377 18
Avni and Neil crossed their path in Arranged marriage. Let's see how their love blooms in the marriage... From marriage to love❣️ Glance into the s...
129K 15.6K 88
Love story, Khanna's & Mehta's know each other from long time. Avneil has love & hate type of relationship. Will their friendship relation converts i...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
37.7K 4.8K 17
Imperfect yet perfect relation. Abnormal for world but normal for them. She was darkness, he was light. She was sadness, he became her happiness...