His deadly assassin

By JasmineCline9

Meet Dave east aka black 28 a king pin that has no remorse for a soul walking he has money cars women what mo... More

First encounters
Meeting
New world
Common ground
family
Damn shame
blocking ass
The one
1
the real
dont play
Norway?
my official boo
trip to norway
sorry huns
Norway part 2
oooohhh i just though of another story yall
loyalty
its going down
whats in the dark
m
the sit down.
oh my..part 1
oh my part 2
announcement
oooppp...aint this some sh..
damn
games we play
shes back!!!
club part 1
club part 2
go ahead on and read
friendly conversations
taking it slow
5
valentines day
5
New story alert!!!! sneak peak
filling in the blanks
Propsal
proposal part 2
the truth is out
On good terms part 1
pausing for a slight second
new post
twi
new story alert
lulu birthday
working on it
6
so...
2
the past hunts you
getting down to the real
new story alert
b
crazy
the calm
u

t

8.6K 244 27
By JasmineCline9

Daves pov
I ain't going to front I was sweating a little bit Nini ain't that nigga you fuck with or fuck over i seen this nigga kill a someone over a basketball game he's not a game and If he calls you down to his office you better hope you see daylight but If I got to smoke my girls pops I will mentor and all I walked to the end of the hall way where all the old gs where.

"Well if ain't black long time no see." Nino said.

"Sup with ya?"

"You know I can't call it you remember viper lo and graze right?" He asked.

"Yeah I do wassup with yall."

"You know how we do youngin smoking chillin all that good shit what you been up to?" Gas said.

"Same shit just a different day."

"I feel that but aye we out nino." Gaze said.

He nodded they headed towards the door and closed it behind them so it was just me and nino.

"You trying to smoke?" He asked.

"Na I'm cool."

"I know you ain't quit." He said looking at me crazy.

"Im just trying to make sure that blunt ain't my last."

"Nigga calm your ass down this a friendly conversation so sit down and put your shoulders down all tensed up and shit."

I smirked and started rolling up the weed.

"So you and lulu hows everything going?"

"What you talking about?"

"Come on don't play I know yall together Vanna already told me." He said.

"How she know?"

"She like lulu she knows everything."

"I mean we smooth im not trying to rush her into nothing you feel me?"

"Smart man."

I nodded and sparked the blunt and he motioned for me to come sit on the balcony.

"You know at first I didn't like the fact you was dating lulu." He said taking a hit from the blunt.

"Yeah? Why is that?"

"One you worked for me and two you remind me alot of myself when I was your age the last thing I wanted is for her to date someone like me."

"With all do respect we ain't nothing alike."

He chuckled.

"Do you know what people use to call you before you had a name for your self?" He asked.

"Na what?"

"Baby nino why you think i was so protective of you?"

True when with or without nino I was feared almost how he is.

"True."

"Exactly but thats why I'm going to go on ahead and give you my blessing to be with lulu you a real nigga and I know she would be in good hands." He said.

"No doubt this my world right there i ain't got nothing but the utmost respect for her she going to be treated how a queen should be treated."

"Im holding you to that and do me a favor when you see that nigga game slide him for me."

"I don't like his ass no way so you ain't got to say another word."

"Good you know I hate repeating my self." He said.

"Me too I always use to wonder why you use to go off over nothing but hell now I know why."

"Shit ain't as easy as I made it seem huh? Well just know you got me having your back your family now and you know how I am about family." He said.

"Its all we got but trust me she in good hands with her hot headed ass."

"Yes she is aye you wanna hear some embarrassing stories?" He asked.

"Hell yeah I need amo."

"They you going to love these ones." He said laughing.

He started telling me about the time lulu poured super glue all over a girls desk then tipped it over her lil ass was bad. I was laughing so fucking hard her ass always had anger issues and she was in love with Jimmy neutron we was smoking and laughing so hard we hadn't realized hours done went by.

"Oh shit damn its late."

"I know I hope Savanah made dinner I got the munchies like a mouthafucka." He said.

"Me too got damn im high ass a a giraffes ass."

He shook his head and we walked out the door to smell some good food coming from downstairs. When we came down stairs the was throwing down and gossiping they asses off about us.

"Uh huh in here doing the most as usually huh lu?" Nino said kissing Savanah.

"Dad talk mess and cashing checks is my thing huh babe?" She tried to reach for a kiss but I dodged it..

"Back Mrs.neutron I don't want lil Jimmy getting mad." I said laughing.

Me Savanah and nino started dying laughing.

"Ohhh no you didn't tell him about that." Lulu said pouting.

"Awww is my babe sad huh?" I said kissing her cheek multiple times but she pushed me away.

"Okay okay let me stop laughing at daddys baby." Nino said trying to keep a straight face.

"Um um just for that yall can starve you too mom." Lulu said.

"I was laughing at you babe I was laughing at your daddy you know he ugly on the low." Savanah said.

We started laughing we Hella crazy.

"Alright yall lets eat i hope yall don't mind I kept it simple tonight." Lulu said.

"Damn this looks good."

"And taste even better" Lulu said.

Na what taste better is in between her thighs but this will do for now.

"Thanks for coming lulu." Nino said.

"Your welcome dad but Savanah really is the one that did most of it."

"Girl it was team work." Savanah said.

"Period."

We continued talking and just chilling around the house I ain't kicked it like this with nino in Hella long feels good to just chill with real ones.

"Its getting late we should get going."

"Aight we will see yall later." Nino said.

"Ok bye yall."

As soon as we was about to leave True and lala came in.

"Hey everybody uh uh where yall going?" True asked.

"Home ill be back to get you in the morning aight?"

"Aight goodnight yall." Lala said.

"Peace." True said.

We nodded and headed out the door  this is probably one of the most calmest nights I done had in a while made me forget about my responsibilities for a sec now its back to business as usual but I got a feeling shit about to pop off.

Oop now who would want to start with black? But I do know one thing that hoe over there down the way is cray cray but I ain't one to gossip so you didn't hear that from me im just going to let yall guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 60
East is a well know drug dealer and ladies man but he has never met a woman that can handle both of his worlds. Until now 😉
709K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
205K 5.5K 71
Olivia was broken....her mom died when she was 11 years old and had to live with her dad and his mom. She struggled a lot with Life especially in her...
3.7K 89 5
Who knew being in the arms of the one you love would cause a person so much pain?