Lilaccream oneshots ๐ŸŒฒ

By EnchantedSundial

This will be updated whenever I write a new Lilac and Yogurt Cream oneshot ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ˜Œ More

Before We Start ๐ŸŒฒ
First Times๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ž
You Can Cry๐ŸŒฒ

Yearning ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ž

4.2K 43 576
By EnchantedSundial

Type: smut

Warnings: None

---------

There was something in it.

There was something in the drink Yogurt Cream was just handed. Lilac knew so.

In a swift, intuitive manner, Lilac had snatched the cup away and chugged.

"Heyyyy. That one was my drink!" the prince whined.

"My apologies, my liege. Something was... off... about it." Lilac grabbed his own drink and handed it to Yogurt. "You may drink mine, though. If you so wish."

And that's what led to this moment---Lilac laying in his room late at night, his body warm. Too warm. He was sweating, panting, squirming. He couldn't sleep. He had already concluded that it had something to do with the drink. Something was certainly wrong with that drink.

He sat up, feeling hopeless. What he felt was, well, arousal. To put it honestly, Lilac's dick was harder than a rock. It felt shameful to him. Could it be waited out? Lilac felt disgusted at the thought of touching himself.

Maybe he could get it done and over with. Perhaps if he thought of something else while doing it, it would be fine, right? So like a distraction.

What was he supposed to think about, though? What are people supposed to think about while jerking off? His mind couldn't settle on anything but one person.

Yogurt Cream.

Wait, no! What? Why would he think of him?! Why was Yogurt Cream the only thing that could come to mind?!

The more his thoughts spiraled out of his control, the harder his erection grew. Was he REALLY thinking about Yogurt Cream in such an indecent manner? There was REALLY nothing, ANYTHING else to think about now?

Speak of the devil. There was a knocking at the door and the muffled yells of a familiar voice. Lilac rushed to cover himself with the blanket.

"Lilac...?" Mumbled a tired Yogurt Cream, who came stumbling in yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"My liege?" said Lilac, trying to hide his obvious discomfort. "Why are you up so late?"

"I dunno... mph. Bored." Yogurt flopped onto Lilac's bed. Yogurt had performed this little ordeal tons of times before but now was just NOT the right moment.

"I see," replied Lilac.

"Liiilac. You seem very warm." Yogurt sat up, pressing the back of his hand to Lilac's overheated forehead. This mere action caused Lilac to jump back. "Oh? You good? You seem very sick."

"Y-yes, my liege. So I a-advise you leave my room..."

"Was it something in that drink?"

"I assume so."

"Oh, Lilac! You really saved me then!" Yogurt pulled Lilac into a tight, appreciative hug, and god, he thought he was going to cream right then and there. "But I'm worried about you now."

"No need to worry. It's simply my job."

"But Liiilac-" Yogurt groaned.

A sudden wave of pain struck over the man's body, causing Lilac to hunch forward with his hand to his stomach.

"Lilac?!" Yogurt gasped. "What's wrong? Where does it hurt?"

Lilac was lost. He was staring down at his bedsheets, sweating, shaking. He needed Yogurt to go. Now.

"I'm fine," mumbled the assassin.

"Is it your stomach?" Yogurt pushed his hand under the blanket, fingers grazing over Lilac's bare abdomen.

Lilac recoiled, his arousal growing and growing. Unfortunately, the more it grew, the more painful it became.

"Lilac...?" Yogurt sat by Lilac's side, looking tentatively at the man.

There was no choice. Lilac would have to explain the situation to Yogurt because it didn't seem like Yogurt would leave otherwise. "I'm not ill. There's no need to panic-" Lilac grabbed Yogurt's wrist and moved it off himself. "To put it in simple terms, I've consumed an aphrodisiac."

Yogurt stared blankly for a moment. "A what?"

Lilac internally smacked his palm against his forehead. "It's a drug, my liege. It arouses the consumer."

"So you're horny?"

Dear Yogurca- Lilac hated that Yogurt said it like that. "Frankly, yes. " Lilac was bubbling to the brim with humiliation but managed to keep his cool on the outside. He donned his usual, emotionless expression.

Yogurt couldn't help but snicker.

Lilac looked down.

"My bad, my bad." Yogurt waved his hand around. "Want me to help, though?"

Lilac stiffened. "What?"

"Oh? Too much?"

"What... what do you mean by 'help?' "

"Oh... hmm... I wonder."

Lilac just grumbled, turning away from Yogurt and laying on the bed with his head in his hands.

"No, wait, seriously, Lilac!" Yogurt got on top of Lilac, which forced him to lay on his back.

Lilac couldn't hold it in any longer. An evident flare of red quickly dusted his cheeks when he felt himself between Yogurt's legs. His pants felt tighter, and his composure was breaking.

Yogurt tilted his head like an innocent puppy. How is it that he can just offer himself like that so suddenly?!

"My liege, I-" Lilac paused to prevent himself from fumbling over his next words. "Wouldn't that be- highly unprofessional of me? To allow my master to... um."

"Hmm, well, I won't tell!"

"Why are you so eager...?"

"Because I just wanna help! Plus, I'm bored."

Lilac looked away, trying to hide his blush.

"Soooo is it a yes or no?"

Lilac thought for a moment, but then the aphrodisiac began to think for him. He thought of all the things Yogurt could do to him, all the ways he could make him feel. He thought of Yogurt's nude body up against his in heat. He thought of Yogurt's ass, his thighs, his, well, everything. He wants all of Yogurt, and he wants it so, so bad. "I... yes, my liege."

Yogurt clasped his hands together with a little too much excitement. "Oh, yay!" Suddenly, he removed himself from Lilac and ran out of the room, leaving Lilac's bedroom door wide open.

"Ngh, where-?"

Before Lilac could finish talking to himself, Yogurt had already returned. He had a few things within his grasp that he sat down on the bedside table. Yogurt then locked the door, climbing back upon the bed atop Lilac. "Ready?"

Lilac stared at the 'tools' Yogurt had sat on the table. Lilac had little to no knowledge of sex, so he couldn't pinpoint what use these so-called 'tools' deal. It felt much akin to sitting at the doctor's office, staring at the strange instruments and pondering what sorts of scary things they did.

And if they would be painful.

Would it hurt?

Lilac felt a sudden stab at his gut. It couldn't hurt any worse than the damn aphrodisiac.

"Yes..." Lilac responded meekly.

"You seem nervous. Are you so sure?"

He wasn't sure. He had to admit he was afraid. Quite a bit, actually. But the pain was so bad and the shame was so suffocating. He just wanted the world to stop, but his subconscious wanted Yogurt to fuck him senseless. "Yes, I insist."

Yogurt gave a cordial smile. He pressed both palms to Lilac's chest, then moved down. He first felt down Lilac's body, seeing where he was sensitive, where the skin was softer and where it was more callous, where hidden scars and scratches lay.

Lilac winced, looking away timidly.

Yogurt gently massaged the taller man's shoulders, attempting to alleviate some of Lilac's tension before they began. And it worked well, as Lilac grew less antsy and his heart rate slowed.

"You're kind, my liege. To do such a thing for me."

"Hmhm, it's really no issue, Lilac. I'm glad to be a help to someone who's saved my back multiple times!" Yogurt chuckled, moving his hands down to Lilac's pants. "May I?"

"Please," Lilac pleaded.

Yogurt had ease getting the other man's loose pants off his waist, and as soon as he did so, he could truly see how excited Lilac had been due to the relatively big bulge in his boxers. "Oh, you poor thing," Yogurt said teasingly. "This must've been troubling you quite a bit."

"Mmph-" Lilac wished Yogurt would quit teasing and just do it already. The more he stared at Yogurt's unmoving body, the more his nervousness returned. Lilac's legs were trembling, and he was drooling at the mouth, wanting the man above him to do something already. "My liege-"

Yogurt Cream removed Lilac's underwear, revealing the length and all its glory. Though it was only average size, it didn't make Yogurt change his mind on his decision to fuck his bodyguard.

Yogurt wrapped a delicate hand around Lilac's dick, humming softly. "Anything specific you want?"

Lilac fidgeted in place. He'd never done this sort of thing before; he's never had someone's hand hold his cock this tenderly before. He wasn't exactly too sure. "I just-" Lilac stopped mid-sentence when the pain seared through his stomach once again. "J-just touch m-me, Yogurt. I want you, I- ah-"

Yogurt was staring at Lilac with wide eyes. Lilac simply looked so beautiful like this: nude, reaching out for his master, with desperate, lustful eyes. Lilac was dedicating himself to Yogurt, and, well that turned Yogurt on.

"Don't worry one bit, Lilac!" Yogurt smiled like he wasn't thinking about anal sex at that moment. "I've got you covered, dear."

Lilac was flustered. Were pet names typically a part of platonic sex?

Yogurt pushed Lilac against the headboard and crawled between his legs. He began to press soft kisses up the assassin's inner thigh, his warm lips against Lilac's cool skin making Lilac shudder. He eventually trailed up, slowly and teasingly, until his wet lips were puckering those kisses all over Lilac's dick. Lilac gasped at this action, instinctively moving his hand to the top of Yogurt's head.

The mouth teasing Lilac's cock eventually found the precum leaking from its crown. Yogurt licked it up, then took the tip in his mouth and began to suckle gently. Lilac threw his head back, a quiet moan leaving through his parted lips.

Yogurt eventually stopped, his own erection becoming unbearable. "Lilac, babes, my treasure, could you grab the bottle of lube from your nightstand, please?"

Lilac nodded, shaky arm reaching out to grab the bottle. Was it just the aphrodisiac, or was Yogurt being a little too affectionate? Well, it was no matter as long as he could get off.

"Oh, good! Good," is the praise Yogurt chimed upon being handed the container. "Now," Yogurt popped the cap open, squeezing a generous amount of lubricant into his palms. "I'm going to have to stretch you out. Tell me if it hurts at any point, alright?"

Lilac nodded.

"Mhm. Lie back down for me now."

Lilac did as told, resting his head on one of many soft pillows. Butterflies bubbled in his stomach when he followed his master's gentle orders.

When Yogurt had placed the bottle aside and thoroughly rubbed the moisture on his hands, he pressed two fingers up against the rim of Lilac's entrance. The other hand gravitated towards Lilac's waist, preparing to keep the other man steady.

And when Yogurt pushed in, Lilac let out the most surprised, cute, high-pitched squeak Yogurt could ever dream of. The lubricant was so cold and slick, and Yogurt's fingers felt just right.

Yogurt hummed, allowing his bodyguard to get used to the sensation for a moment. He didn't wish to hurt him after all. "That okay?"

"M-mhm..."

"You alright?"

"Of course. Suppose just a tad bit... embarrassed... at our current predicament."

Yogurt chuckled. "Aw, no need to feel embarrassed! I like you like this."

"M-my liege... You're doing an unusual amount of flirtation during our platonic intercourse session."

"Oh? Is it causing you discomfort?"

"No, no. Simply found it unusual. Please, keep going."

Yogurt pushed deeper, eliciting a louder moan from Lilac.

"Still okay?"

"Y-yeah~" Lilac was panting, head back as far as possible, trying to avoid eye contact.

Yogurt began his exploration, shoving his fingers in till just the knuckle remained out before scissoring the fingers inside of Lilac. Lilac's insides spasmed, clenching around the fingers like a lifeline. "You're very tight, Lilac~ But I'll stretch you out in no time."

Yogurt began pushing his two fingers in and out, watching as Lilac wriggled and gasped beneath him. "Easy, easy," Yogurt whispered. "You're taking this so well. I think you could take my cock in no time."

Lilac could only respond with a stifled moan.

"Oh good, good. I see you're enjoying yourself~"

"Please- I need m-mor- ah~"

Yogurt removed his fingers. "Hmm, I don't know if you're quite ready."

"Please..."

"I wouldn't want to hurt you now."

"Mmph... I'll be fine, m-my liege. Please..."

"Hmhm, alright then." Yogurt first removed his nightshirt, then moved down to his pants, all with practiced ease. Lilac felt hungry upon seeing Yogurt's lengthy member, his eyes unable to look away from such a beauty. He decided that he needed that inside him. Immediately.

"Oh, calm down, Lilac." Yogurt leaned over, pressing a kiss to Lilac's forehead. "Could you be a good bodyguard and grab me the condoms, please?"

Lilac stared for a moment; Yogurt held such a gentle face while preparing to fuck him. It gave Lilac a sense of safety, as well as having a thousand feelings flutter in his chest. As he reached over to do as Yogurt said, a horrifying question hit his mind.

Was he in love with Yogurt Cream?

"Oh, thank you, love!"

Lilac's face went full red, redder than it already had been. Oh dear, God's of Yogurca- He DID have a crush on Yogurt Cream.

"Something wrong, Lilac?" Yogurt had put the condom on and was staring at Lilac with a bit of concern.

"Nothing. J-just the aphrodisiac, a-and how hot you are- my liege." Lilac hadn't intended for that to slip.

Now it was Yogurt's turn to have blush dust his cheeks and feel that sickly sweet feeling in his stomach. "Oh, Lilac." Yogurt hoisted Lilac's legs over his shoulders, lining up with Lilac's hole, pushing himself as close as possible without entering. He then put his hands on either side of Lilac's thin waist, pursing his lips as he stared down at the flustered figure.

"I need you... please... p-please..." Lilac moaned.

"I know, I know, love," said Yogurt. "I'm just afraid of hurting you, Lilac."

"My liege..."

"Nono, you can call me Yogurt right now." He smiled.

"That- that feels wrong."

"It's okay," Yogurt pushed the head in, eliciting a yelp from Lilac. "I just thought it would be nice to hear my name moaned from you."

"Yogurt-"

"Yes, yes. Like that."

"A-ah~"

Yogurt began sliding in slowly, careful and precise as not to harm his virgin bodyguard. Once he felt his entire being inside of Lilac, he stopped let out a breath. "You good?"

Lilac tried to respond with words, but all that came out was a loud, breathy moan, to which Yogurt chuckled upon hearing.

"G-gosh- you're so good-" Yogurt huffed, feeling the walls of Lilac squeezing pleasurably around his dick. Yogurt began to slowly move his hips, in and out, over and over again, at a leisurely pace.

Lilac was already bucking his hips, impatient, wanting more and more. The aphrodisiac was so potent, so suffocating, for it reduced Lilac to such a needy little whore.

And oh, how Lilac became such a mess, no longer even adding the effort to keep a calm composure. Lilac was drooling, his eyes half-lidded and glossy. The normally level-headed and monotone assassin was now yelping, mewling, moaning, and begging for Yogurt's touch. Lilac became a whole new being under the feel of his fingertips.

Yogurt sped up, loud slapping noises echoing throughout the chamber with a chorus of moans to follow to each one.

"Ohhh~! Lilac~!" moaned the prince, biting his lip and hanging on by a thin thread. "You- you're s-so good~ gah~ t-this is far better than any treasure in my collection."

Yogurt then brushed over a particular spot, evoking a loud whimper from Lilac, who opened his eyes wide in sudden pleasure.

"Ah~h-hah~! Please~!" gasped Lilac.

"Oh~ have I found a good spot, sweetheart?"

"Yes~!"

Yogurt thrust into the spot repeatedly, every hit sending ecstasy through Lilac's bones. He was nothing but a trembling, whimpering mess for his master.

"Yogurt~! Yogurt plea-please~!" Lilac clutched the bedsheets as he took one last gasp, releasing his seed all over Yogurt. Yogurt, who was now sweaty and panting from exhaustion, came slowly to a stop after this.

When the pain and arousal dispersed, Lilac came to his senses, unfortunately.

Yogurt noticed the sudden distress of the other party, and despite not finishing, pulled out. "Lilac?"

"My Liege- what does this mean?" Lilac looked at Yogurt, completely lost.

"Oh- shoot. Did I screw up?"

"Nono," Lilac affirmed. "Do you want me to finish you first?"

"Well- I- I mean- if you're comfortable with that, I don't mind one bit, love."

Lilac pushed his concerns aside, for now, peeling the moist condom from Yogurt's dick. He then wrapped one hand around the other's dick, watching it twitch in anticipation.

"Oh~! Careful there~ I think he likes you," Yogurt joked.

Lilac started to pump up and down, hoping he was doing good for Yogurt. And it turns out he was doing surprisingly well for his first handjob, as Yogurt was already whining for more.

The little yelps Yogurt made upon his grasp sent warmth through Lilac's body. He didn't know why, but he reveled in the way his master moaned for him. It was so meaningful, so loving, as though he trusted Lilac enough with those cute little noises he could make.

Shortly after, Yogurt began to twitch and tremor before he came right into Lilac's palm.

Now there was a mess on Lilac's hand and the bed. Also, possibly on the floor. They're pretty lucky that lubricant and semen are colorless because otherwise, there'd be a myriad of stains lining Lilac's bedsheets right now.

Now that the two had calmed down, Lilac went to pose his question. "Yo- my liege-" yet he couldn't figure out a way to ask.

"You okay, Lilac?"

What was he even supposed to say?!

'Hey, I felt worried that that sex was a little TOO loving?'

'Is it just me, or did that sex feel a little too much like sex'

Or mayhaps even:

'Am I insane, or did I feel like our platonic sex wasn't platonic'

Lilac felt his brain hit malfunction. Was it the way Yogurt cooed pet names? The way he asked if he was okay every five goddamn minutes? The way he allowed Lilac to moan his actual name? Why did he feel this way?

When Lilac quit thinking so hard, he was snapped back to reality by Yogurt's concerned expression.

"I'm alright," Lilac hummed.

"You sure? You seem a little... dazed."

"Nothing. Simply musing over our doings."

"Hm? Why? Did you enjoy it?"

Lilac grew nervous. He was unsure how to respond. Yogurt's words were irrigating so many feelings right now.

Yogurt reached out and pulled Lilac to his chest, patting him on the back. "Hey, I might have just fucked you senseless, but that doesn't make anything different if that's what you're worried about. I didn't mind helping out, really!"

That was the issue. Would things truly progress as though this never existed after this moment? Lilac felt gross at that thought. He couldn't pinpoint why, but it felt wrong to ignore it. It felt wrong to ignore his obvious long-term feelings for Yogurt.

Fuck.

Lilac buried his face in the crook of Yogurt's neck, earning a soft chuckle from the prince. Yogurt moved his arms around Lilac's waist, tugging closer, protectively.

"Tired, Lilac?"

He wasn't tired-more embarrassed. Confused. Seeking comfort. "My liege-"

"Hmhm. I know our sex is over but, you can call me Yogurt. I promise it's okay. You've done it before, even outside of this. I like it better when you call me Yogurt Cream."

"Of course, Yogurt Cream."

Yogurt smiled. "Thank you."

Silence fell over, neither knowing what to do or discuss. Yogurt was relatively calm; meanwhile, Lilac's mind was racing to the heavens and back.

"Yo... Yogurt."

"Hm? Oh! Lilac? What is it?"

Lilac's hands bawled into fists, clinging to nothing but resting on Yogurt's shoulders. "Can I... have a kiss?"

"Oh! Of course, Lilac!"

That's just it. Yogurt was just too eager. Too comfortable doing this. That's what's irking him. That's what's leading him on.

Yogurt pushed Lilac back by his shoulders before accidentally making eye contact. The pair's gaze stayed locked for a moment, Yogurt focusing on the other man's pupils. "Your eyes... they're enchanting," Yogurt whispered lovingly before leaning forward and pressing a delicate peck to the other party's lips.

When he pulled away, Lilac was looking downward with teary eyes.

"Lilac...?"

"My apologies..."

"Hm? What's the matter?"

"I think I love you..."

"..." Yogurt stared for a moment before giggling. "You're all tensed up over that?"

Lilac's world was crumbling. Was this it? Was it all over? It was definitely over. Did Yogurt hate him? Think he's weird?

An answer to his thoughts came with a kiss placed on his forehead and a shocked tone from Yogurt. "I've liked you for so long now! Like- two months! Wow! Whew! I didn't- I didn't think you'd- you'd reciprocate."

"I've been pining for a while..."

"As have I. You have nothing to be nervous about, Lilac. I'm so, so happy." Yogurt hugged Lilac and pressed their foreheads together, smiling from ear to ear. "I love you."

Lilac's body jolted at the words as though he could cum again simply from hearing them. "Again," Lilac murmured.

"Mhm. I love you. I love you so so much~"

"Gah..."

"My strong, charming bodyguard. I think you're just so so pretty... I just long to be by your side, and for the brief moments in which we're apart, I feel unsettled."

Lilac closed his eyes, drawn in by the loving nature of this behavior.

"Please, please sleep with me. I mean, wait- not like THAT, but I mean we alreadydidthatanywaaaay so basically whatimtryingtosayisstayheretonight?"

Lilac's expression turned from passionate to puzzled.

"Let me stay," Yogurt simplified.

"Of course. However, we must thoroughly clean first as to sleep comfortably. Wish to join me?"

Yogurt nodded. "For sure!"

-

After a quick shower and bedroom cleanup, Yogurt settled underneath the sheets as Lilac lit flower-scented candles to drown out whatever aromas may have been left behind from their act. Lilac then dimmed the lights and opened the blindfolds just enough to shine through a bit of moonlight. By the time he'd crawled beside Yogurt, the man had already been drifting.

"Tired?" queried the assassin.

"Mhmmmm..." Yogurt shuffled towards Lilac, pressing his cheek against the other man's chest.

Lilac laid his chin on the top of Yogurt's head, smiling to himself. "Good night, Yogurt Cream Cookie."

But the young prince had already been lulled to sleep from his bodyguard's warmth, silent as ever.

Lilac only chuckled at the sleepy cookie, joining him shortly for slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.8K 45
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
889K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...