Her "PERFECT" Bestfriend ||Ta...

By QUEENVottomist

"I love her a million times more than I love you and I hope that's clear to you. I'll die if I live without h... More

HELLOโค๏ธ
Teaser Video
Introduction of Characters
Hi???
Vottomists...
Which team are you?
New Books๐Ÿ“š
Disclaimer โš ๏ธ
Chapter 1
Hi!
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Character Questions?
Chapter 8
Hmmmmmm
Chapter 9
HAPPY 11K!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Vottomists... ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘ˆ
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
hey๐Ÿ‘‹
Guys...
๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 15
Chapter 22
๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘‹
Chapter 16
Clarifications
Chapter 17
....
Readers-Characters POV
Choose the destiny...
The winner is...
Upcoming Chapter Teaser Video๐Ÿ“ฝ
Chapter 18
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Update?
Hi babies๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Ongoing Chapter Teaser
Author's POV
PLEASE READ.
๐Ÿ’œ
Tea Time.โ˜•
Chapter 21
โš ๏ธANNOUNCEMENTโš ๏ธ
โค
๐Ÿฅฐ
Announcement
Hi๐Ÿ’œ
Happy 50K๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿท
Hi it's been a long time.๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
Hi!โค
๐Ÿ‘‹
๐Ÿ‘‹
HAPPY 100K!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ™
Happy Birthday to meโคโœจ
Hiโคโคโค
Important!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Hi
Chapter 23
heyyy.๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 24
Hi

Chapter 6

5.4K 193 89
By QUEENVottomist

Hi Vottomists!Don't forget to vote and follow me.💜 Full credits to all the owners of the photos from the internet.You may click the photo on top for a full view.😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Alert⚠️⚠️⚠️This chapter is so steamy that it will definitely make you wet.🥵🤤🔥💦

This long chapter contains full detailed SMUT.

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Jungkook bit his lips and stood right infront of his bed looking at Vianney who is lying down like a goddess.

"Uhmmmmm you're so fucking hot and pretty."

Vianney gets flustered with the sudden complement.

Jungkook starts stripping all his clothes right infront of her and Vianney was in deep shock when...

"Ohhh...ohhhh my...oh my goodness Jungkook,Will t-that fit inside me?It's so thick and...l-long geeze." She bit her lips and smiles awkwardly and the young CEO can't help but chuckle.

"Baby,I'll be gentle okay?And this isn't your first time right?"

"Yeah it isn't.But you're the biggest one I'll be having and besides,I abstained from sex like months ago so yeah,but still,I'm tight right here. "She pointed her lower part.

Jungkook smirks.

"Don't worry baby,I'll take care of you."

Vianney nods.Well infact,she is so well experienced in bed,but she never had sex for months now,so her body will again adjust to Jungkook's manhood because she ain't lying when she said that out of all the dicks she had, Jungkook is the biggest.She's afraid of not taking his dick well, but she thinks that she'll love and definitely will unleash more of her wild side in bed.

[[*WISHING YOUR TIGHT PUSSY A GOODLUCK VIANNEY!🤭😜🙈🙊*]]

.
.
.
.

Vianney feels sexually aroused seeing Jungkook cock sprung infront of her just a few meters away from her.She slowly stood up in bed and came closer to Jungkook scanning his body.

"You're so hot fucking hot daddy..."

"Then,kiss me baby..." Jungkook provokes and Vianney who is half drunk,really went for it.

She is now standing face to face with Jungkook who is now fully naked. Vianney traced his well toned abs using her long beautiful nails making Jungkook close his eyes because it turns him on.

"Shitttt I want this..." she says.

Vianney slowly reached for Jungkook's hardened dick and starts massaging it and leans in for a kiss.Jungkook was so horny and reciprocated the lusty kiss.They were both hungry for sex and their bodies can't deny how attracted they are for each other.

"Uhmmmmmhhhh..." Jungkook moans seductively because of Vianney's kiss while she was massaging his hard dick up and down and it makes him crazy.

They stayed like that for a few minutes until the pretty model stopped kissing and touching his dick with her other hand.

She starts kneeling on the floor just a few metres away from Jungkook's bed and starts massaging again Jungkook's dick and balls while looking up with an innocent face to Jungkook.

"Shit baby,you'll make me cum like this."

Vianney smirks and continues to seduce Jungkook.She starts opening her mouth to take in his dick making Jungkook's body shake because of too much stimulation.

"Uhmmmm" Vianney moans like an innocent girl and it makes Jungkook a lot more horny and hard.

She plays with his dick using her tongue like she's eating her favorite ice cream,and looks up again at Jungkook to show him how she licks his huge and long dick and for Jungkook,being in heaven is an understatement.

"Fuck you're so good baby,you like sucking my dick huh?"

Vianney didn't answer and it shows how she loves giving him blow jobs and deep throats because she's not stopping and Jungkook was feelin' it.

"Your future husband will be very lucky to have you baby..." Jungkook says while closing his eyes feeling his dick inside her delicious mouth.

He was on cloud 9 when suddenly, Vianney stops sucking his dick and
removes her mouth onto Jungkook's hard manhood with a popping sound and sucking all Jungkook's precum like a vaccum making him arch his back before releasing it onto her mouth.

"SHIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!SO FUCKING GOOD BABYYYY!I CAN'T WAIT TO FUCK YOU." Jungkook was so impatient and suddenly carries Vianney in bed facing him and slowly lays her sexy body.

Jungkook towers above her and starts attacking her neck.

"Uhhmmmmm J-Jungkook."

Jungkook starts undressing the hot model just leaving her bra and underwear on.

"Fuck,you're really sexy baby.I've never been this hard until now." He seductively whispers.

"Oh really?" Vianney caressed his face and bit her lips.

"Yeah...you make me go insane,I might get you pregnant baby.I might not control myself and just fill you up with my cum over and over again."

"Go ahead daddy,I'm still on birth control pills.Like I told you,I am always prepared when it comes to sex even if I haven't met you yet.I want to make sure that I won't get pregnant you know?" She giggles.

"Ohhhhhh okay.So I'll just fill you up with my cum then?yeah?"

"Yes daddy,I would love that." She looks at him seductively licking her lips.

"You're a naughty vixen." Jungkook smirks and starts kissing her lips hungrily and slowly going down to her neck and onto her breasts.

He removes her bra and says,

"OHHH FUUCK!Your skin is so smooth and silky.You have perfect breasts and nipples too,it was so damn pink I mean,pinkish red.I never had sex with a girl like you.

Jungkook starts latching on her nipples like a hungry beast while his hand starts playing around with the other one.

"Ohhhhhhh shit it feels so good.You make me wet daddy uhmmmmm... fucckkk!" Vianney pressed Jungkook's head even further inorder for him to suck her nipple deeper.

"Ahhhhhh fffucckkkkkk...." She rolled her eyes because of too much pleasure and moans louder when Jungkook starts nibbling and sucking her other nipple too.Her body was already pinkish red because of the hickeys all over her neck, chest and breasts.

"Fuckkkk eat my pussy Jungkook." Vianney looks at him lustfully.The alcohol made her body hotter and their foreplay even hotter.

Jungkook looks up to her and says,

"You don't have to beg my queen, because I'll definitely eat you out until you scream my name." Jungkook smirks.

Vianney bit her lips and feels excited.

Jungkook smiles and starts kissing her sexy and curvy tummy going down to her thighs.He spread her legs apart even more and positions himself in between as he starts rubbing his hand on her pussy with her underwear on.

"Ohhhh yeahhhh you're so fucking wet for me huh."

He removes his two fingers on her panty and touched it feeling Vianney's warm and wet liquid.He starts licking it right infront of her which she finds it so hot.

"Fuck it taste so delicious baby."

He slowly removes her sexy laced pink panty and spreads her leg even more and licks his two fingers again as he slowly starts inserting them inside her pussy this time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk J-Jungkook." Vianney archs her back.

"Are you sure you're not a virgin anymore?Coz' you're so fucking tight baby."

"Yeah I'm not." Vianney pouts.

"It doesn't matter,as long as I'm your last do you understand?"

Before Vianney could answer, Jungkook starts fingering her back again and this time, in a scissoring motion making Vianney arch her back.

"AHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK!UHMHHH B-BUT YOU DON'T OWN M-ME..."

Jungkook didn't liked her answer and suddenly,he removes his two fingers licking them and now he starts kneeling in between her legs and starts pumping his dick and positions it right infront of Vianney's wet pussy.

He starts rubbing the tip of his cock up and down on her pussy and it makes her moan like crazy.

"AHHHHHH FUCKKKK IT'S SO GOOD DADDY,PLEASE DON'T TEASE...."

"Say that again for me baby,I don't own you?"

Vianney nods and suddenly screams with so much pain gripping the sheets helplessly because Jungkook insterted his dick without a warning.

She feels good,but in pain at the same time even if she is well lubricated because Jungkook's dick is really that thick and big.

Jungkook starts pumping his dick in and out of her tight pussy holding her waist to fully penetrate his manhood inside her.

"AHHHHHH FUCKKKKK OHHHH IT'S SO BIG!FUCK JUNGKOOK PLEASE,SLOW IT DOWN."

"But I haven't fasten my pace yet baby girl, and you're already complaining hmmmmm?" Jungkook grins and licks his lips looking at his huge dick going deeper in and out,stretching the tight walls of the model's pussy.

"AHHHHHH FUCCKKK YOU'RE SO TIGHT!YOU ARE MINE AND WE'LL MAKE A LOT OF BABIES YEAH?"

"I love my career Jungkook and I don't wanna commit at the moment,but it depends.So,you still don't own me..."

"I OWN YOU NOW." He smirks devilishly licking her lips like a maniac and starts fucking her fast and deep.

"AHHHHHHHH JUNGKOOK UHMMMHHHH SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Vianney feels so much pleasure and pain at the same time and she wants rough sex most of the time as well.

Jungkook fucks her deep and penetrates his dick well inside her pussy and Vianney's looks so wasted,sweaty,but she looks even hotter.

"I'll fucking court you..." Jungkook looks at her with lust in his eyes while Vianney's eyes were shut due to overstimulation.His thrusts were getting fast and deep making the hot model go crazy over the edge.

"From now on ,you are not allowed to fuck other guys aside from me or else,I swear I'll ditch all your birth control pills and impregnate you. You're just mine,all mine Vianney.Do you hear me?You're all mine and I can kill just to have you,remember that..."

Vianney gulps.

"J-Jungkook are you obsessed with me?"

Jungkook smirks,

"What do you think baby doll?"

Vianney was about to talk when Jungkook fucks her deeper and faster in an animalistic pace while massaging and playing with her nipples,he was so horny that can't help but pinch her other nipple gently.

"AHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK JUNGKOOK... OUCH BE A LITTLE MORE GENTLE."

"Yes I will,I'm sorry I can't help it.I want you so much..." Jungkook smirks and starts licking her nipples left and right. Jungkook sucks her nipples greedily while fucking her deep feeling her pussy's wetness.

"Your body tastes so good baby, damn...."

"I love your dick and your body too." Vianney admits.The Alcohol in her body made her shameless.

"Oh yeah?then ride my dick."

"Yes daddy.."

They switched positions and now, Vianney is on top of Jungkook and starts riding on Jungkook's cock.Her breasts were bouncing up and down and her full naked body was on full display and Jungkook was so much enjoying the view infront of him.She is absolutely perfect.He starts massaging and playing with her nipples making Vianney moan and ride on his dick faster.

"UHHMMMMM UHHHHHHHH UHHHHHH FUCK JUNGKOOK YOUR COCK IS SO FUCKING BIG I CAN'T STOP RIDING ON IT."

"Go ahead baby,I'm all yours...just yours."

Vianney grinds on top of him and they were moaning like crazy.Jungkook starts slapping her butt cheeks.

"AHHHHHH YES DADDYY FUCKKK!!!" SLAP MY BUTT HARDER YEAH I WANT IT!!!" Vianney's licks her lips right infront of Jungkook while riding his cock nonstop.

"Fuck you're so fucking wild and horny. Your pussy is so wet baby,I'm cumming..."

Jungkook came inside her and Vianney cums a few seconds after. They both reached their high and Vianney's body falls into his chest while they were both panting heavily. After a few minutes,Vianney decided to pull out her wet pussy away from Jungkook's dick,but the the handsome CEO quickly pushed her butt closer to his body to get his dick pressed inside her pussy.

"AHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTT IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP DADDYYYYY!!!!" Vianney screams.Her pussy is so sensitive at the moment because she just came.

With one more deep thrust,he removes his dick out of her pussy and they switched positions.And now,Vianney was already lying underneath him, Jungkook spreads her legs again and starts to kneel infront of her leaning his head closer to lick her pussy.

He starts playing with her clit using his two fingers and starts rubbing it while doing kitten licks on her wet pussy.

"FUCKKKKK JUNGKOOK YOU'RE SO GOOD IN BED.AHHHHHH FUCKKKKKK!IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD."

Jungkook grins and stops licking her pussy and instead,he pumps again his dick and positions it infront of Vianney's pussy and after a few seconds,he starts fucking him again.

"Oh my god!!!!!it's so big it's stretching my pussy Jungkook....ahhhh fuck it's so good....ahhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh."

Jungkook smiles proudly looking at her reaction.

"Get used to my dick from now on because I'll be fucking you often hmmmm."

Vianney shyly nods and bit her lips seductively.

This time,Vianney was losing control and pressed Jungkook's ass deep into her so that he'll penetrate his dick harder.

"FUCK THIS IS THE BEST SEX I EVER HAD." Jungkook admits arching his back feeling Vianney's tight walls.

"Cum inside me Jungkook please."

"Ofcourse,you don't have to say it baby."

After a few minutes,Jungkook came deep inside of her.

"UHMMMMMMHHHH IT'S HOT INSIDE,I MISS THIS."

"You won't be taking other cum and cock aside from me is that clear?"

"Yes daddy..."

"Good."

This time,Jungkook was the one who decided to pull off his dick, but Vianney stops him.

"Jungkook,cum inside me more.I can't stop having sex with you." She bit her lips.

"You're really naughty hmmmm?don't worry because we're not done yet. Later,I'll do a cock warming inside of you yeah?"

Vianney licks her lip and nods.They hugged each other like a married couple in their honeymoon and after a few minutes of cuddling,the pretty model fell asleep on top of his chest like a baby leaving Jungkook with a lot of thoughts in his head.

"Damn!I fucked a goddess.I will never fuck other girls aside from her, even my own girlfriend.I'll leave her..." He says to himself.

He was never been satisifed,until he tastedVianney.And there's no way he'll let her go,never...

(Just imagine this as Vianney sleeping on top of Jungkook who is also still naked.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 1.5K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...
198K 10.7K 18
Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook had been in a relationship for 4 years. At that time, they were inseparable. They were heads over heels for each other...
157K 7.2K 14
๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ต, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ฯˆ(._.)> __________________ ...
8.2K 1K 21
In relationships, some people believe that weaker men bring out the tough side in their partners, while stronger men can reveal their partner's softe...