Station 19 one shots

De hxghesortiz

Just some random one shots most are probably gonna be about Surrera Mai multe

Paciencia y fe
Two can play this game
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
It'll be okay
Let me worship you
i need you to man up
For my eyes only
There is no such thing as too messy
impossible not to love part 1

Keeping it 'professional'

1.6K 41 19
De hxghesortiz

So here is a little twist on 4x07 SMUT WARNING. This is my first time writing smut so be nice <3

'When we're at work i'm not Andy, i'm Herrera, you said no special treatment' 'Okay but you're gonna have to make it up to me at home, captain Herrera'

Around an hour later Robert started walking to his bunk to call it a night. Instead he found himself walking towards the captains office. They have been seperated for so long that they try to make up for it every moment they get a chance to enjoy each others company. Part off that was that they never went to sleep without a goodnight kiss and well often when they were at home that would eventually become more than a kiss. While working they tried to stay professional and tried not to let their marriage become a public affair. Ofcourse they did share an occasional hug or kiss when no one else was around. Now that Andy was interim captain it was easier to sneak in her office for a private talk or steal a kiss.

A little while later he found himself in front off the captains office looking through the window to his wife. He could tell that she was focussed by the way her hair was in a messy bun, had a pen behind her ear and looked a tad bit angry at her screen. He knocked on the door not wanting to scare her and walked in closing the blinds. Andy looked up 'Hi babe what are you doing here?' Robert walked over to her and gave her a kiss on her cheek. 'Well you know i can't go to sleep without a kiss. You look stressed what are you working on?' He started massaging her shoulders. 'Still working on those call reports from today. I swear this system hates my guts. It keeps freezing and i have to put everything in manually. Takes up so much time.' She sighed and looked over at Robert. 'How can i help you to relax?' He asked 'Just you being here is helping already and to be honest i could use a hug from my handsome hubby.' He grabbed her hand so she could get up 'Come here so i can do my husband duties.' He smiled at her. She immediatly walked into his arms and rested her head on his chest. 'You know what i really do miss?' Andy asked 'what?' he kissed her forehead. 'Everytime when we're on shift i miss cuddling up to you in bed. It always makes me feel safe and relaxed especially at shifts i need that.' Robert put his hand on her cheek and carressed it slighty. This move made Andy look up to him. Holding her gaze he told her 'I miss that too. You know our marriage isn't a secret anymore and i don't think the team would be shocked if we started sleeping together on shifts. So let's do it we just got out off our seperation and i don't want to loose anymore time. I wanna spent all my nights with you in my arms.' He finished his statement with a kiss filled with love. 'Can you please just stay with me while i finish work?' Andy asked him with puppy eyes 'Anything for you love.' he gave her a kiss on her cheek and sat down in the chair on the other side off her desk, grabbed his phone and was checking some emails.

15 minutes later Robert started to get bored. He finished responding to all his messages and e-mails and was gazing towards Andy. She still looked so frustrated and stressed. Andy was zoned into her computer when he decided to be a little distraction. Robert walked over and stood behind her leaning over and started giving her kisses and small bites from the back off her neck to her ear and down to her collarbone. She let out a soft moan when he hit her soft spot. 'Stop distracting me Robert i really need to finish this.' She let out giggling slightly out of breath. He continued giving her little kisses while his hand started carressing her tigh. 'You know your husband came here for his goodnight kiss and still hasn't gotten a real one. And no you know that chaste kiss was not a goodnight kiss.' Andy turned her chair around and looked deeply into his eyes. 'mhhm so you're calling me a bad wife now?' She answered jokingly 'the worst' Robert smirked at her 'oeff i wouldn't want that reputation now would i?' She wrapped her arms behind his neck taking him into a kiss. The kiss started to heat up similair to the first kiss they ever shared. She stood up from her chair meething him halfway. Before they knew it his shirt was thrown somewhere on the ground and Robert was working on opening her belt. As soon as her belt was loose he grabbed it and threw it on the floor meeting his shirt. Roberts hands travelled from her waist to her neck where he held her tightly. They kept fighting for dominance through the whole kiss although they both knew Robert made Andy weak in her knees when he kissed like that. They eventually stopped and tried to catch their breath. 'So captain Herrera i can see you're getting a bit more relaxed now' he teased.'No Robert you can't call me that. You know that is an instant turn on. I really need to finish these reports or Maya will be so pissed.' She grunted turning towards her desk again. 'So do it! Keep working on your reports while i will keep working on finishing you.' He smirked at her. 'You can't be serious we're at the station.' She told him with a warning voice.

Before she know it he opened her zipper and slid down her pants and panties in one move. He gave her a kiss and pushed her down on the chair while getting on his knees. Robert grabbed her thighs and pulled her back to the desk while he got under it. He started kissing and biting her thighs and let his hands travel from her butt to her nipples. He gave them a slight pinch. Andy let out a moan and tried to guide his hands to where she needed them the most. Robert quickly grabbed her hands to redirect them to the desk. 'Captain Herrera you have work to do.' He told her in a demanding but sexy voice. 'But i can't be the only one working so get to work.' She giggled immediately after she felt his lips moving towards her clit. He started a slow rhytm. Before adding his fingers.

While they were in their own bubble someone knocks on the door. Andy immediately tried to calm herself to answer. 'I'm coming or wait i mean come in' Andy answered softly while Robert laughs and curls his three fingers towards her g-stop. Andy let out a moan while trying to close her legs and push him away. The realisation hit her that she was sitting in the office at station 19 while working as an interim captain with her pants down to her ankles, her husbands fingers inside her and his lips on her thigh. So much for making her dad proud. The person who knocked hadn't walked in yet so they heard another knock. 'Come in' she sat up a bit and took a deep breath trying to act as calm as possible but felt that every second being under the spell off her skilled husband brought her closer to seaking a release.

'Hi cap' travis walked in 'Hi Trav' she answered a bit out off breath. 'So i was wondering if i could get next shift off. I want to surprise Emmet with a little dateday and next shift will be his only day off for 2 weeks. So can i please??' Travis looked at her with puppy eyes. In the meantime Robert was still busy with his attack on her and had way too much fun seeing her struggle to keep her release in. He slowed down his movements and kept kissing her upper thigh so she could imagine what his next stop would be. 'Yeah sure i'll get someone from C shift to cover it. enjoy your dateday! Anything else?' She heard the desperation in her own voice. 'Thanks Andy you're the best. Wait are you sick? You don't sound like yourself and sorry to say this but i only saw you sweat that much after a five alarm fire?' Andy let out a quiet moan while Robert got to her clit. And in the meantime she answered travis 'i'm...i'm fine just tired.' 'Allright if you say so' he answered not believing her 'Just get to bed soon if i see this light burning in an hour i'll get your husband to let him know you're getting sick and working too much and that he has to take care off you. And i don't wanna do that cause chief probe can be scary.' 'Don't worry my husband takes very very good care off me.' She giggled 'But please don't get him he would get worried and i am just tired.'

Travis nodded at her starting to turn around when he saw something move under the desk and looked at it. He saw two feet sticking out from under the desk. And he put two and two together. 'OH MY GOSH!! At the station! ANDY!  During our conversation. I guess there is no need for me to look for your husband cause i just found him under your desk doing i don't even wanna know what.' Robert let out a laugh from under the desk. ' Hi Travis don't worry i will get her to bed soon.' He continued laughing. 'I really don't wanna know, i... i'm gonna go now.' Travis moved his head from the desk towards the door 'Well i hope you have a good night and i guess i would say enjoy whatever the hell this is.' He looked at Andy disgusted 'I'll sent you the bill of my therapist i surely will need one after seeing this.' He shook his head trying to get rid of the image. 'Night Travis and please close the door on your way out!' Robert answered. Travis walked out shocked. Just before the door closed he heard a loud moan from Andy ' I told you we shouldn't do this at the station.' Andy whisper yelled 'Well i don't think you were complaining at all and i know this is a good way to relax my wife.' Robert laughed and put her legs over his shoulders pulling her closer and began moving his fingers faster and deeper while biting and sucking on her clit. 'Robert oh my God, please don't stop' Andy moaned loudly while finally having a record breaking orgasm. Robert replaced his fingers with his tongue to make the sensation last longer.

He got up from his knees and gave her a chaste kiss. 'So now that i finished my work how is the report going?' They both started laughing. 'Well my thoughts have been on my Greek God of a husband and that i needed to make something up to him, but it ended up the other way around.' She stood up and put her pants back on in case someone else walked in. 'Hmm did you think about that now?' Robert looked at her flushed cheeks and messy hair and couldn't help grabbing her waist with both hands to pull her close and get another kiss in. 'I can't wait to find out how you will make it up to me. But first let me help you with these reports cause we don't want an angry captain now do we.' Robert let out a laugh 'I love you so much you know that right' Andy gave him a kiss on his cheek while he sat down on the chair. 'I love you too now get a chair i aint doing all your work now. That isn't a probies job.' He winked at her. 'You know speaking off chairs you look like a fun place to sit.' Andy got onto his lap and they started finishing the reports.

An hour later the reports where finally finished. 'I'm getting my stuff i'll be right back love' Robert gave Andy a quick peck before getting his overnight bag from his bunk. Andy always had one pretty lingerie set in her overnight bag because you never know when that comes in handy. She quickly changed to that and put on a little robe while washing the make up off her face. Robert got changed to comfortable clothes and walked into the captains bunk. He found Andy in front off the mirror braiding her hair for bed. He gave her a smile and sat down on the bed checking his phone waiting for her.

After Andy was done she walked towards him and grabbed his phone out off his hand. 'If i recall correctly i have some making up to do with my husband' she leaned over and whispered in his ear sounding bossy . 'Babe we're on shift what if someone hears us or not to mentions we can get a ca..' he got interupted by Andy kissing him 'what now?' He asked confused 'Don't say it you will jinx it and i think you might enjoy this.' she opened her robe and watched his eyes change to a combination of lust, love and adoration. Robert was still sitting down when Andy grabbed his face and took him into a deep passionate kiss before slowly starting to make her way to his neck and smirked at him when he let out a moan. 'Babe i really wanna see what you have planned in that twisted mind off yours but we really could get a.' Andy put her hand on his lips. 'Robert Sullivan i swear to God if you finish that sentence no sex for a week... also i won't do that thing with my tongue anymore that you seem to enjoy so much.' Robert let out a sarcastic grunt 'Come on that is torture you can't be serious, we can finish or well start this at home.' Andy dropped her robe and nodded 'Owh trust me i am serious. Now will you shut up and let me make it up to you?' She smirked. Robert let out a deep breath 'Fine i guess i'm at your mercy.' Andy took of his shirt and slightly pushed him on the bed and whispered in his ear 'good, now stay still.' She felt him shiver below her. Andy took a good look at the sight in front off her and wondered how did i get so lucky to marry him. Her chest slightly touched his when she started to explore his body for the 1000th time still she feels the heat rising inside her with every move and noise he makes. The way that her strong tough man responds to the smallest movements are making her feel empowered.

Andy took her time kissing, stroking and teasing all the way down her husbands body. She bit down on his nipple which she found out early in their relationship always made him let out a loud moan and got him even harder than he already was. Her tongue was following the lines off his perfect abs continuing to tease him with her lips around his navel while she let her hands wander at the waistband off his sweatpants and boxers. Robert grunted while he watched Andy having her way with him. 'Andy please' he pleaded her to continue to where he really wanted her. She let out a little giggle and went further with her teasing Andy kissed him all the way down to his perfect v-line before pulling down his pants and boxers. Robert let out a sigh of relief finally being released out off his pants. Unfortunately for Robert the teasing didn't stop here. She leaned over him and continued her slow journey leaving more kisses and small bites between her husband's legs. 'Stop teasing' Robert groaned. Andy decided she had teased him enough and finally took him into her mouth and sucked slowly enveloping him in her warmth. Keeping the movements and sucking to the minimum she knew that it was driving him crazy and she had him exactly where she wanted him. Robert clutched the sheets tightly keeping still afraid that if he moved anything she would stop. Andy continued moving her tongue around his lenght while her hands travelled to his well shaped butt and sped up her movements. Andy felt the heat in her own body rising. Knowing her husband was so close to having his release. She couldn't help but let out a loud moan when he stopped her. 'That's enough!' As much as he loved the special treatment his wife was giving him he enjoyed the feeling of being inside her more. He got up, stripped her out off the last pieces off her lingerie and spun her around so she was facing the mirror. Robert was standing behind Andy kissing and biting her neck while his hands wandered. One hand was wrapped around her waist holding her up a bit so she had to stand on her toes when he finally pushed himself inside her. They both let out a load moan. Andy turned her head and took him in a messy but passionate kiss while he kept thrusting inside her. This for sure was a new position for them. They both looked in the mirror and held each others gaze while enjoying the closeness to the fullest. Robert breathed in her ear 'Captain Herrera, i think you should make me do more probe chores if it means you will make it up to me this way.' 'Mmmh i might take you up on that' Andy moaned feeling herself tighten around him. She moved one off his hands from her nipple towards her neck. He started to speed up while choking her slightly which made her cry out for him even more. Robert bit down on her shoulder holding in his screams when they finally let go. They cuddled toward each other in the afterglow and fell into a deep sleep.

'Hmm goodmorning love' Andy kissed Roberts shoulder and snuggled a bit closer. 'I've never slept this good at the station. We really are gonna make this a routine now.' Andy talked quietly carressing his back. 'Goodmorning babe' Robert turned towards Andy and gave her a peck. 'Don't worry we are sleeping together every night from now on.' He smiled at her 'Just 2 more hours and this shift is finally over. Although i must say i quite enjoyed this one.' Robert winked at her. She pushed his chest a little and started laughing 'I did too'. Robert left to get a shower. Since the captains bunk only has one he went to the mutual showers so Andy could get ready in the bunk. They both rather showered together but they we're already a bit late for breakfast so had to rush to get ready for the last few hours off their shift.

'Hi Andy, have you heard anything from Maya yet? When will she be back?' Vic walked into Andy's office. Andy walked out off her bunk in a tank top putting her hair in a ponytail. 'Yeah she just called, she took the week off and probably will be back next week.' She grabbed her shirt but Vic kept looking at her ' Vic what is it?' 'Uhm Andy don't take this the wrong way but were you bitten by a vampire or something?' Vic started laughing 'What now?' Andy asked confused. 'Herrera Herrera' Vic pushed her towards the mirror 'What is that on your shoulder?' Andy looked at Vic shocked. 'Uhm maybe we should go and have breakfast yeah i think they are calling us.' She started blushing and put on her shirt fast while walking to the beanery.

Robert walks into the beanery and hears Travis coughing 'swagger'. 'You okay Montgomery?' Robert gave him his chief stare. Dean did his swagger dance at that moment Andy and Vic walked in. 'Who has swagger?' Vic asked. 'Well that would be chief probe, i saw some things i'm still not getting over' Travis answered. 'Wait Herrera this explains the bitemarks they looked fresh. Y'all are freaky get it girl.' Vic high fived Andy. 'BITEMARKS??' They all screamed shocked. 'Uhmm well i guess we all did it at the station now at some point except Ben now didn't we?' Andy tried to change the subject while walking over to Robert and leaned her head on his chest. 'Ah so you felt bad for probe that he hadn't before, did you take his station 19 virginity Herrera??' Dean asked 'Well that happend a while back this wasn't the first time.' Robert looked confused at Andy. 'And it won't be the last time' she winked at him 'now what's for breakfast?'

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

159K 3.3K 23
Just some random Stucky Oneshots *WARNING* Some content will contain smut and possible triggers. I will put warnings up on those part, you can go ahe...
156K 1.7K 38
Rotg oneshots pretty self explanatory
146K 2.5K 69
Just random one shots I come up with
79.9K 1.3K 32
This is just some random steddie one shots and uh... ye. hope you love it x