Pretty Love

By Autumn479

A college Love story where Jeon Jungkook the heart throb but rude and cold guy of Seoul University and Kim Ta... More

Main Characters
Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Author's Note
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-19
Important
Author's Note
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Author's Note
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Last Part(M)
Thank You

Part-35

7.7K 307 40
By Autumn479

Tae sighed for the nth time looking at the night sky...

It was the previous night of their marriage. The night before binding two souls together, forever...

And Tae was drowning in his thoughts. From the very next day everything will be changed. He will be a married man. His life was going to be more beautiful but will have more responsibilities. Now he had to take care of his new family, husband and everything.

He was in his deep thoughts .

Mrs Kim came to his room and saw Tae looking into space thinking deeply...

She understood his condition...

Mrs Kim : Bear why haven't you slept yet?

Tae flinched at sudden voice and looked at his mother looking at him ...

He looked down playing with fingers..

Mrs Kim smiled and went to him...She pulled the small boy in a hug...

Feeling his mother's warmth Tae quickly hugged her back tightly and the tears he was trying to hold fell down...

Mrs Kim: No bear don't cry(shaky voice)..

Though she was trying hard not to cry but she is a mother who will be giving her son to someone else forever. She had her own emotions attached...

Mrs Kim composed herself and wiped tae's tears..

Mrs Kim: Bear if Jungkook gets to know you are crying he will be very sad.. do you want to make him sad?

Tae nodded his head as no and wiped his eyes with sweater paws..

Tae: I am not crying (pouting sadly)...

Mrs Kim smiled at her adorable son and pecked his forehead..

Mrs Kim: Are you scared?

Tae nodded as no...

Mrs Kim chukled and pecked his forehead again..

Mrs Kim: Don't be scared bear. You are going to start your new life. Always try to understand your husband. Don't ever disrespect him. I know my bear is the best boy and he will do everything so good...
Mumma will miss you bear ....

Tae again let out a sob and hugged her..

Mr Kim: Oh so you people already forgot me(acting angry)...

Seeing Mr Kim Tae ran to his papa and hugged him...

Mr Kim smiled at his son's action..

Mr kim: Why my bear is sad huh?(teary eyes)...

Mrs Kim came to them and teased them to lighten up the mood..

Mrs Kim: So now you two forgot me??(acting sad).

Tae quickly pulled her also in a hug.. 

Mrs Kim: Bear we won't be sad ... We are giving you to the best hand . Finally I can be relieved knowing my son is in good hand ..

Tae smiled through tears and three of them did a group hug....

They spend sometime talking to eachother about childhood incidents and happy moments and finally slept at around 12......

On the other hand Jungkook was doing some office work in his father's home office...

He was having new feeling. He couldn't understand how it felt. He will have now Tae's responsibility . Though he knew his soon to be husband is the purest and just wanted little love and affection nothing else ,but still he was afraid if he can make Tae happy for the rest of his life . He was scared what if he hurt Tae's feelings  in any way...

To lessen his distress he decided to do some work...

While checking some files he heard the door opened of the office...

He glanced at the door and saw his father looking at him with a smile...

JK: Dad why you are still awake? Is everything okay?? Should I call the doctor??

He worriedly went to his dad..

Mr Jeon's chest filled with pride. He was always proud of his son. Having the perfect son who respects everyone, takes care of his family, his company and now his son was going to be married...

Mr Jeon: Don't worry.. I am fine..I came here to talk to you..

JK: About what dad??

Mr Jeon: come sit here..

Both went towards the couch and sat down...

Mr Jeon: Why are you working now? You should sleep.. tommorrow is your marriage...

JK: Um..I couldn't sleep so thought to do something...(Jungkook said little hesitant)...

Mr Jeon: Are you nervous Jungkook??

Jungkook sighed and nodded..

Mr Jeon: Don't be ..  you will make him happy Jungkook.. Taehyung is one of the purest person I have ever seen.. You both will be happy with eachother..

JK: I know dad.. and I am afraid if I hurt Tae's feelings unknowingly. I will be busy at times.. what if I can't give him enough time.. he needs nothing but some time and affection.. what if I won't be able to give that...(distressed voice)...

Mr Jeon: Jungkook it's in your hand . I know you will balance everything.And Tae is understanding. He will understand without even saying anything.. And I am here right? If work pressure is too much I will do that . You know I am still young...(self praising mode on)..

Jungkook chukled at his dad's silliness...

The father son duo was talking not knowing someone was watching them with heart eyes...

Suddenly Jungkook noticed his mother standing...

JK: Mom..(went to her smiling)..

Mrs Jeon: From tommorrow you are going to new house with Tae .. take care of him... If you make him cry I will personally beat you remember...

Jungkook chukled and nodded...

JK: I promise mom I will shower him with love (said with determination)...

Mr Jeon and Mr Jeon smiled softly at their son..

Time Skip next day:

Finally the awaiting day came. Taekook's marriage day....
Everyone was busy with their assigned work..
All were already present in the venue from  morning.

Jhope, Yoongi managed the whole decoration and Jennie  and Jimin took responsibility to make Tae ready....
Tae was super nervous for the wedding. As per Jungkook he couldn't wait to see his love in wedding suit walking through the ascile.

Jungkook was finally done getting ready and was waiting for the time to go to stage.

After few minutes Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok came to the room...

Seeing Jungkook deep in his thoughts Namjoon went to him and put his hand on his shoulder...

Namjoon: Yoongi , Hoseok you two go and inform jimin that they have to come. I will be taking Jungkook after few minutes.

They shared a look and nodded understanding the situation..

After they both left Namjoon sat on the couch.

Jungkook looked at him with a frown.

JK: Hyung we should go now right?

Namjoon motioned him to sit beside him.

Jungkook followed and sat beside him...

Namjoon: I thought I should talk to you about this. I had a chat with your father. He told me you were working yesterday late at night?

Jungkook sighed and nodded

JK: I was little stressed Hyung...

Namjoon: I understand your situation Jungkook (dimple smile)... Don't think much. It's amusing to see you in this state. I have never seen worry in your eyes. Even with the choi project you were totally calm and cool.(chukled)..

Jungkook also chukled..

JK: Cause I knew I could do that. But this time it's about my Tae. You are also a CEO. Didn't you have the thought how will you balance company and Jin hyung??

Namjoon: Of course I had. A lot actually. But you know you can't do anything about it. You have to take care of it.
Trust me Jungkook when it comes to them, they will understand everything without even asking.(dimple smile)...

JK: Thank you hyung.. I am feeling so good now..

Namjoon: Btw you are looking too much handsome you know...

Jungkook chukled...

They hugged for a second and smiled at eachother...

Finally Jungkook was waiting for Tae standing infront of everyone.
Jeon family and kim family except Mr Kim were infront of stage.

Everyone had a happy smile on their faces.
Everyone's eyes were on the gate.

Jungkook was patiently waiting for Tae ..

And then the gate opened.
Everyone had their mouth open seeing the boy walking towards the stage holding his father's hand ...

Tae was nervously looking down helding his father's hand tightly...

Jungkook felt his heart skipped a beat looking at Tae .
Tae is the most beautiful creature he has seen ever, he can surely tell this. But today it felt like some Angel from heaven came to earth....

Jungkook was looking shamelessly at his future husband.

Mr Kim stopped infront of Jungkook and kept Tae's hand to him...

Mr Kim: I am giving you my most precious treasure. Please take care of him(sad smile)...

Jungkook gave him a assured smile..

JK: I will appa.. I will never let a tear of sadness fall from his eyes...

Hearing Jungkook's words finally Tae looked at him..

He saw Jungkook was looking so handsome, like some king.. well he is a one...

(Ignore the mic)...

Jungkook took Tae's hand and Mr Kim went towards the other family members..

Jungkook and Tae was now standing infront of eachother...

JK: You are looking beautiful, Jeon Taehyung (said looking at Tae intensely)..

Tae blushed furiously hearing the last part...

Then the priest started the wedding....

After the required rituals finally it was time for the vows....

Priest: Do you Jeon jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband and promise to be in every situation till the last day?

Jungkook took Tae's delicate hands
Inti his big ones..

JK:I Do(looking at Tae's teary eyes)...

Priest: Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon jungkook as your lawful husband and promise to be in every situation till the last day?

Tae: I Do(little smile)...

Priest: I pronounce you two as husbands. You may kiss now and seal your bond...

Jungkook pulled Tae towards him by his tint waist and caressed his cheeks softly...

JK: Now you can't go anywhere Jeon Taehyung (whispered)...

Tae: I love you kookie...

JK: I love you more..

With than Jungkook captured Tae's lips into a passionate kiss...

Everybody Clapped and cheered for them...

After some good seconds Jungkook broke the kiss and chukled seeing Tae all red...

He lovingly kissed his forehead and pulled him into a hug...

Then rest of the ceremony went well ..

They talked, theh danced beautifully. Their new life was going to start.
They were busy enjoying every bit of this special day and was looking forward to maintain this happiness till the last date....
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.2K 24
The Blue Moon building is getting ready to welcome the heroes of their kingdom. Along with them, Kim Taehyung also opened his hands and heart to ser...
59.4K 2.4K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...
43.7K 3.5K 59
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
71.7K 2.2K 17
Jungkook and Taehyung loved eachother since childhood but they weren't mates.... What will happen when Jungkook finds his mate? Will he keep his prom...