Weasley twins X Reader story

Av x0xJANVIx0x

Alr so in the story it does say "she" nd "her" Bcs I wrote this when I didn't rlly know about shit, but if ur... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Apologies

Chapter 34

654 7 5
Av x0xJANVIx0x

Ok.......

I'm really really sorry 😂 I disappeared for five months without saying anything or updating you guys, but I'm back.

Ima be honest with you, maybe not for long. I will keep disappearing and reappearing every once in a while.

You see, I live in England and I'm in year 10, almost in year 11. And if you know what that means, I'm doing my mocks and preparing for my GCSEs.

For those of you who don't know what that is, GCSEs are my final exams that will help me with my college, and university, and job and basically just life. And I really need to pass them 😂 and mocks are basically just a practice or a taste tester of what the GCSEs are gonna be like, so yeah, stressful times right now.

But I'm back 😂 I'm going to post a bit more, uhh yeah.

TikTok: justrandommarvelstuff
Yes it has changed, I'm now on 21k which is absolutely fucking insane (sorry if u don't like swearing)

Anyways, you guys have waited long enough, continuing the story:

-

"Y/n I want one." said George.

"Yeah when can we have one?" asked Fred.

You go to say something but then Ginny cuts you off.

"Yeah, you would be a great mum and everyone here would support you through it. Especially me and Mione. Can you please get pregnant?" she said.

"I would love a little one running around the house too, but I have the Triwizard Tournament to focus on. Besides, I'm not going to have a baby and risks its life while playing for some stupid game. How about after the tournament we have this conversation." you say.

"Well, that's better than nothing, so we'll take it!" said Fred.

"YES," you all jump at the sudden scream, looking around to see Molly standing there listening to the conversation. "Sorry, just excited." Suddenly, Teddy starts crying from the other room.

"Y/n, could you get that please?" Asked Tonks.

"Already on it," You go into the other room. You pick Teddy up and put him on your hips. (Just to clarify, Teddy is three years old). Once he's gone n your him, you start twirling around the room and begin to sing. "Ooh love, no ones ever gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love, no body matters like you. Come on sweetie it's time for bed," You put him back in his bed and her grabs your finger, making you smile. You grab the blanket, placing it over him and give him his favourite stuffed animal. "Goodnight Teddy." He cuddles up with his teddy and falls asleep.

"I'm so proud of her, making the right choices." Said Remus.

"And you should be, you did good darling. You did really good." Said Tonks, placing a peck on his cheek.

You walk back into the other and Tonks thanks you. "Anytime, I love hanging out with Teddy." You say. Not even a few seconds later, Sirius appears in the room and walks right up to you.

"Y/n!" He says. You speed walk up to the twins and sit on George's lap.

"Stand back Sirius, we're warning you." Said Fred, standing in front of you and George, becoming some sort of shield.

Sirius ignores the red head and walks closer to y/n. You grips onto George's collar, but not taking your eyes of Sirius, watching his every move.

"Sirius, back off. You're upsetting your own daughter." Says George, holding you closely.

But of coarse Sirius pays no attention to what the twins are saying. This time, Molly chirps in. "Sirius, that is quite enough. Leave the poor child alone."

Tonks looks around the room, all confused and baffled by the scene being taken place in front of her at the moment.
But doesn't dare to say a word, not wanting to make matters worse, whatever was happening was serious. Remus notices and gives her the eye look which says that he'll tell her later.

"Oh for gods sake Sirius, I told you to stay at home, leave this instance." Says Remus.

Sirius lets out an exasperated sigh, before turning around to speak. "Fine, let me just go see Teddy, and I'll be on my way." He starts to walk away, and you notice him pull his wand out while opening the door. You jump off George and look at Sirius.

"Step away from that door Sirius, right now."

"Or what?"

"You'll have to deal with me." Said Tonks, her hair changing into a flaming red colour. She grabs out her wand and points it at him.

"Me too." Said the youngest redhead, holding out her wand as well.

"Us too." Said the twins in unanimous harmony. They stood behind Tonks and Ginny, wands at the ready.

Sirius doesn't seem to be too concerned by this. "Whatever." He says, as he walks inside the opposite room and goes to pick up Teddy.

"NOOOO!" You scream and run for the door, but Sirius has locked it.

"Sirius please leave Teddy alone." Said Tonks.

"Sirius, open the door." Said Remus.

You look around and spot the twins' old quidditch bats. You run to them and grab one. "Everyone move," you say. They move out the way and you run charging at the door, kicking it down in one go. You run to Sirius. "Get away from my godson." Sirius just smirks and faces the other way. This makes you angry and you loose it. You run towards Sirius and hit him across the head with bat, knocking him out cold.
"I- I... uhh, well...to be fair I did warn him."

Tonks rushes to Teddy and picks him up. She then rushes over to you, embracing you with a tight hug and leaving kisses all over your forehead. "Oh thank you so much y/n."

"Happy to help, plus I enjoyed that..... I said that out loud," you turn around to see Remus looking at you. "Please don't kill me dad."

"I'm not mad at you y/n, you were protecting your godson, and you made the right choice by hitting Sirius across the head. Speaking of Sirius, I'll take him home, and I shall see you all another day." Said Remus.

You smile at your dad and help him pick Sirius's unconscious body from the ground. It's at that moment you fully realised that you just hit you father across the head with a bat which made him black out. Soon as Sirius was weighted onto Remus, Remus says his farewells to everyone and leaves.

"I think it's time for me and Teddy to leave too, he's had enough drama for one day." Said Tonks. You proceed to give Teddy a kiss, which ends up with him grabbing your finger and everyone in the room awing, and then giving Tonks another hug. She and Teddy both leave, but someone else walks in. It's Arthur Weasley.

"I'm home, what did I miss?" He says half panting, half smiling, looking round the room at all the shocked faces. The air is silent for a while.

"Y/n hit her dad across the head with a quidditch bat which knocked him out, but it was an act of self defence to protect Tonk's kid. And this is Y/n." Said Ron, pointing at you.

You give him a side look which wipes the smile off his face and he clears his throat. "Hi mr Weasley, pleasure to meet you. I'm so sorry about the whole, uhh, you know." You say.

"Oh please, call me Arthur, and don't you worry dear, you saved someone. Besides, by what I hear from the twins, you are one of the nicest person I know. The twins talk about you all the time." He says smiling.

You look up at the twins and they turn redder than their own hair. "Do they now? Well I hope it's all good things and nothing bad," you joke. Molly and Arthur leave to make food and you turn to the gang. "What now?"

"Can we talk about what just happened? Like, y/n grabbed a bat, broke down a door in one go, and then hit her father across the head with the bat, which blacked him out." Said Harry.

Hermione looks at Harry and flicks his forehead with her fingers, making him rub it. "Harry! She clearly doesn't want to speak about it right now."

"Not gonna lie, it was pretty wicked." Says Cedric.

"Thanks Ced, and to be honest he deserved it. You can think of me any way you want because I know some of you may judge me for this. If you're horrible to me, I don't give a fuck, but if you mess with the people I love, then you're fucked." You say, looking around the room.

"I know something we can talk about," said Ginny, trying to change the subject. "Y/n has agreed to consider to have a child soon." She squeals.

"Oh Merlin, I'm never gonna hear the end of this am I?" You say, shaking your head smiling.

"Nope!" Says Fred, pulling you by your waist into his side.

A/n: oh my god 😂 I rlly hope u like this chapter, Bcs my brain rn is dead. It's literally not functioning, I've been studying for weeks, going to bed at 3am and having to wake up again at 6:30am. Although I've got had two weeks off, my mind is still hurting 😭. I'll be writing the next chapter soon, stay tunedddd x

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

227K 4.9K 70
๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐„๐„ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„? ๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐„๐€๐“, ๐’๐‹๐„๐„๐, ๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“. ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ...
400K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
21.4K 334 22
|๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐๐จ| These are just some stories that I thought would be fun to right about the twins. They are happy...
139K 4K 47
(Y/n) Black is going to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to learn all about her newly found powers. She will either be sorted a Slytherin o...