Finding A Different Kind Of L...

By 4everlarrys

This is a Zianourry fan-fic. Two different couples. Harry and Louis are the perfect cuddly, loving couple w... More

Background
Chapter One- Liam
Chapter Two- Niall
Chapter Three- Larry
Chapter Four- Zainourry
Chapter 5- Painting (+some)
Authors note
Chapter 6- Dinner and moving in
Chapter 7- movie night
Chapter 8- Cause
unexpected authors note
Chapter 9- And Effect
chapter 10- The Confession
Chapter Eleven- first kisses!!
Chapter Twelve- Congraduation!!
Chapter Thirteen- First time....all over again
Authors note-Sorry!!
Chapter 14- The day after
Chapter 15- what's wrong??
Just a question..
Chapter 16- another surprise
Chapter 17- beginning stages
chapter 18- Congrats its a....
Chapter 19- More Surprises!!
Chapter 20- He definately is not afraid to show it
Chapter 21- New Clothes
Chapter 22-New Friends
Chapter 23- subspace
#byezayn
Please read this
Chapter 24- Baby Aiden + Baby Names
Sequel!!!!

Chapter 25- Delivery!! Epilogue

268 5 21
By 4everlarrys

Zayn's POV

One Month Later

We're at Michael and Calums right now. We've been hanging out with them a lot since baby Aiden was born. They've officially announced that they're all together!! We were super happy for them. Now we're not the only ones!! Aiden is adorable. Makes me want our little girl here even sooner. Niall's at 8 and 1/2 months. So he can go at any time. and we only have about another month till Louis goes into labor.

We had dinner at the new fathers' house. Since Aiden was born they don't go very far. I think Ashton and Luke are working on moving in though. That way they can all see the baby, and they're neighbors anyways..so might as well.

"So are you all going to be dads, or just Calum and Luke?" Liam asked. Curiosity getting the better of him.

"We figured it out to where we're all dad, but called a different form. Since we're going to be in a relationship, we figured we should all be the dads." Calum answered.

"As long as Ashton and Luke are in it for the long run. Don't want baby Aiden to be missing any of his daddies later on." Michael added in.

"We told you we were babe. We don't plan on backing out any time soon." Ashton answers from behind Michael, where he was sitting, kissing his neck.

"That's still gonna take some time to get used to." Calum mutters.

"The kissing other people?" Louis asks. Making Calum nod his head yes. "It took a while for me and Hazzy too. We're both pretty territorial, and me kissing someone else got to him for the first bit."

"But now it's perfectly fine with both of us." Harry finished.

"Yup!" Louis agreed.

"And it's fine with us three." I said smirking and winking to Louis, making him blush and hide his face in Liam's chest.

"Oh Zayn. Stop making Louis all flustered." Liam chastised me.

"But it's so easy!" I whined.

"That's cuz he's pregnant. His hormones are still all over." Liam said before moving Louis' face out of his chest and kissing him sweetly.

"So what are you guys calling yourselves after the babies are born? Like who's who?" Luke asked us.

"Well Louis Is daddy, cuz we figured he'd be the softest with them. Niall is dada, cuz he'll be the next softest, but most fun, and dada is fun to say for a baby. Then Harry is dad, cuz he's not fun." I say sticking my tongue out at him after. Making him stick his back out in return. "Liam is papa, cuz he's like a papa bear. And I'm pop. Cuz it's a cool name for a dad, but still a version of papa." I answered for everyone.

"Well that's cool. I'm glad you all figured out different names. I was wondering what you would get for the fifth, cuz we only have four, and couldn't figure out which one you would get for five." Luke said.

"So who's who for you guys." Harry asked.

"Michael's daddy, cuz he's pretty much the mother of Aiden, but a boy. Calum is dad cuz he's the actual dad-"

"You guys are the dads too. Even if not biological." Calum interrupted Ashton.

"Luke is dada, and I'm papa. Cuz they're almost the same, and we're the unbiological parents." Ashton concluded.

"Ashy....you guys know your as much of parents to Aiden as Calum and I are."

"We're not Mikey. And we're fine with that. I'm so happy that we have a baby together. But all the congrats go to you two for actually getting the job done." Luke answered.

"You were in the room when Aiden was born, and you've been here every since. You guys are dads too." Michael said with tears in his eyes.

Ashton moved forward from behind Michael and held him tighter. "It's ok Mikey. We're the dads. We know. There's no need to cry baby" Ashton crooned to Michael trying to calm his full on sobs down. "Do you want to go upstairs baby?"

Michael nods his head yes and whispers just loud enough for everyone to hear "Cuddle please?"

Ashton laughs and says yes, pulling Michael up with him. Michael, keeping his head down in embarressment, follows after Ashton.

"Sorry bout him guys, He's still got pregnancy hormones going on." Calum says.

"It's fine. We definately know the feeling." Liam lets him know. "We should get going anyways. It's almost time for the two pregnant daddies bed time." He says jokingly.

****

Niall's POV

On the ride home

"Ni, Lou, you ok? You haven't said anything in a while. Even before we left." Liam asked us from the driver side.

"Fine." Louis answered shorty. I think his thoughts were along the same line as mine, difference is, he doesnt want to say it aloud. But I will.

"You guys know you're all the dad right? I mean, obviously it's not possible, but we don't actually know who is, and it doesn't matter anyways. You all are the dads and you can't say different." I say getting louder and louder throughout my little speech. Louis reaches over and takes my hand and smile at me in thanks.

"Ni, calm down. Is that really what's the matter with the both of you?" Zayn asks turning in his seat from the front beside Liam.

"Yes" I say, while Louis nods meekly beside me.

"Guys we know we're the dads. I don't care about DNA or whose sprem impregnanted who, these babies are all of ours, and nothing can change that." Liam said keeping the peace in Louis and I's head.

"We love the both of you, and we love all of our babies. It doesnt matter whose they are, because they're all of ours." Zayn said, giving Lou and I a smile. Blowing a kiss to us afterwards.

"The babies are our pride and joy, we couldn't find anything about them to make us fight each other. Specially just because of whose they are. We love you all."

****

That night....here it comes!!

I woke up with a tightness in my belly. I've had pains wake me up before so I wasn't worried about it. I just laid still and waited for the feeling to pass. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe through the tight pains.

"You ok baby?" Harry asks waking up beside me.

"Yea....just some pain." I gasp out at him trying to be quiet, but still get the words out through my pain.

"Is it worse than usual?" Harry asked. Knowing how bad it can get from waking up with me a couple times before tonight.

"Yea. But it'll pass in a minute. It's already getting less."

All of a sudden I feel liquid gushing from between my legs, freaking the hell out of me.

"....Niiii....did you just piss the bed? I mean, I know you can't hold it as well anymore and eve-"

"I didn't piss Harry! I think my water just broke!" I say yelling by the end of it making Liam jump up in bed.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked.

"My water just broke!" I gasp out to him.

"OH SHIT!!" Liam shouts. Louis was already in the process of waking up, but with Liam's yells he was fully awake. Zayn on the other hand just groaned and rolled over going back to sleep. "Zayn get up. Niall's in labor!" Liam yelled at him shaking his shoulder. "Harry, get Niall some different pants, Louis, princess, try to get up and get ready to go to the hospital please." Liam said with a voice so much softer than he was just yelling at Zayn with.

Zayn was working on waking up and it was actually going faster than usual. Harry had gotten me a new pair of boxers and pants and was lifting me out of bed so that I can take the soiled pair off and put the new ones on.

****

Third person POV

At the hospital

The ride to the hospital was horrible for all five boys. Harry drive them because he was the one that was awake the longest. After Liam's adrenaline rush, he calmed down and got a little sleepy. Louis was asleep in Zayn's lap, and Zayn was running his hand through Louis hair. Niall was in the passenger seat doing the famous birthing breathing. Hee hee hoo. Hee hee hoo. That and little whine were all that was coming out of Niall.

"You okay Niall? We're almost there."

"Fine-hurry-" Niall gasped. Sentences being too much for him, and one worded answers being all that he could get out.

"Liam. I need you to wake up a bit more. When we get there I need you to take Niall in and get him in a room. I'll get the rest of us in there as soon as I can get Louis up and moving. Zayn. I need you to start waking Lou up. We're about two minutes away, and we need him to get goin." Harry said. Surprisingly being the calmest and most level-headed one.

Which brings us to where we are now. In the delivery room.

"He's eight centimeters dialated. I'll be back in about fifteen minutes and we should be good to push by then. If you feel the need to push before then, push the call button and I'll be here right away. Enjoy your last few minutes without a newborn guys." Dr. Carter said.

"Thanks Doc." Liam whispered. Not because anyone was asleep, but because the reality of what was happening was finally catching up with him. The doctor walked out of the room and everyone looked at one another, not sure if they were completely ready for what was about to happen. Physically and mentally, they were ready, but in practice, they we're all that sure. Of course it was all nerves, and they all knew in the back of their minds, that it was going to be ok. "Niall, you doing ok?"

"Yea Liam. Fucking perfect! I'm not just about to haven my asshole ripped open by a miniture person exploding out of it." Niall sassily answered.

"Yea..ok..sorry I asked."

"Don't be worried Li. He's just scared, and in pain." Zayn whispered when Liam stepped back, into his arms. Liam just nodded and leaned back. Zayn understanding what he wanted, kissed his temple softly, leaving his lips pressed to Liams skin for a little bit after.

Louis was in Harry's arms sitting on the side of the bed. It seemed Louis was the only person Niall wasn't mad at right now. And Louis being Louis, wanted Harry, so Harry was allowed to sit on the bed. But Niall wasn't talking to him or anything, he just let him stay for Louis.

"I think-I think I need to push! I feel like I need to shit, and I think thats the same.  GUYS!!" Niall screamed at the boys like he didn't already have their attention. Harry, moving fast, pushed the call button.

"Yes?" The nurse answered.

"I GOTTA PUSH!!" Niall screamed.

"Dr. Carter's coming." the nurse replied quickly.

There was a quick knock on the door, then right after it opened and Dr. Carter entered. "Niall. I hear your ready?"

"Think so." Was all Niall could get out.

"Ok. Lets take a look. Niall I need you on your back with your feet on the holders." Dr. Carter took a minute to reach in and feel how far Niall was. "Ok boys. It's time for Niall to push. Are you ready to become first-time parents?"

"Yes!" Everyone simulataneously answered.

"Ok Niall. Next time you have a contraction, just push like your pooping, and we can get started. It's going to hurt, but with the epidural in your system already, it'll feel better than it could have."

A couple seconds later, Niall's stomach tightened again, and he did what the doctor advised him to and pushed. "AAHHHHH!" He screamed when he started.

"Good Niall, just keep it up for eight more seconds and you'll be done with the first push."

Niall pushed for a half hour more, with Louis feeding him ice chips to keep him cooled down and hydrated through it. On one push after the half hour the docter got excited.

"I can see the head Niall. Just another couple pushes and your baby girl will be out. Does anyone want to see the head?" Dr. Carter asked, making all the boys shake their head 'no' excpet for Zayn.

"I'll look." Zayn said bravely. Zayn moved down Niall's body to look at his baby coming out of his boyfriends rectum. He got a really grossed out, scared look on his face, swallowed hard and moved back up to where he was before. "Hmmm....nuh uh..don't look guys." Zayn said with a nasty look on his face. Niall chuckled at his boyfriend before his face changed to a pained expression and he pushed again.

"The heads out guys. Niall hardest push now to get the shoulders out." Niall grimaced and pushed harder than ever and the boys heard a gushing, squishy sound before the shound of crying came. "Here she is boys. Who wants to cut the umbilical cord?"

"I'm not going back down there." Zayn immedately said.

"Louis you cut it since you can't cut your own later." Louis moved to cut the cord and gasped at the sight of their little girl.

"So what's her name guys?" Dr. Carter asked.

"She is Airiana Catalaya Payne" Niall answered.

"Payne?" Liam gasped.

"We'll talk about it later hunny." Harry answered him.

****

Thanks for reading guys!! I'll have an A/N up in a couple minutes about the sequel. But this is all for this book!! Stay tuned for more!!

*K*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 164 20
NIALL: What in the world just happened? I choked at seeing this girl? And did a spit take when I actually got a good look at her? What the hell is...
15.7K 478 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
196K 5.1K 60
(GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER ! My writing has improved a lot and I will be going through editing this when I have time!) Niall all his life was...
29.8K 1.5K 14
--Zayn and Liam are best friends --Everybody is tired of their platonic relationship --captain Louis comes up with a plan!! --Rodger Malik is in the...