The Billionaire Admirer

By AidinWhite

{Book #3 of The Winters Series} Senior year at Thornbrook Academy has come with new challenges, including the... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four

Chapter Fifty Three

629 20 0
By AidinWhite

The following morning I lay in bed next to Olivia who was being a warmth stealer the whole night but our room was also cold so I can understand why.

Pushing hair off her face I see her smile softly, before she opened her eyes and stared into mine.

"Good morning Olivia" I whisper.

"Good morning Adrian" she replies nuzzling into my chest.

"How did you sleep?".

"Like a rock you're cozy and warm" she mumbles.

"You have to get up, so I can make breakfast" I laugh.

"I don't want to" Olivia objects.

Letting out a sigh I lift her head by her chin before kissing her once, then again, and again until she smiled against my lips.

"You've had kisses now can I get up please?" I say knowing that one way or another I will get out of bed.

"Fine" she says letting go of me before watching as I walk into the bathroom to shower.

Once I finished showering I quickly dressed, and went downstairs to find everyone else was starting to also wake up.

"What do you all want for breakfast?" I ask walking behind the marble counter.

"Honestly cereal is sounding amazing right now" Riley says pulling open one of my cabinets and taking out the box of Chex.

"You better share some of that" Hunter says pointing at his friend with a warning look.

As it got to me I took out the box of Vector, and Nourish before mixing them, while receiving confused looks from Hunter.

"What the fuck are you doing Adrian?" he asks.

"It's called mixing I don't know if you've heard of it" I reply filling the bowl with milk, and leaning on the counter.

"He still does that" Olivia says peering into the bowl.

"He's always done it" Kate, and Nico say at the same time.

That was some good fucking synchronization.

"Damn Winters I knew you were secretive but I didn't expect you to hide something as small as mixing cereal" Hunter comments.

"I haven't you just were more focused on parties and girls up until a year and a half ago" I point out looking up at him.

"Now he can barely keep his eyes off of Mia" Ava mutters and we all laugh.

"And you all think I've gone soft" I muse.

"Billionaire Playboy Hunter Ambrose whipped for friends sister" Riley says in a news reporter like voice before Hunter flipped him off.

"You can't say shit you made it public knowledge that you liked Ava for the past two years".

"At least I knew who I liked".

"Shut the fuck up".

"That's the best you have".

"Both of you enough, you're acting like children" I say sharply and they immediately stop, "We've all become slightly different, and better then we used to be so drop it".

"Olivia when you and him have kids, they'll listen the first time anything comes out of his mouth" Riley says.

"Riley, leave him be, you two are chaotic as hell" Ava says.

"Thank you Ava" I say as I continue to eat through my breakfast.

"It's raining outside" Mia says as we hear thunder and look outside to see that it is indeed raining.

"Good thing my pool is salt water" I mutter.

"Why don't you use chlorine I've always wondered that?" Hunter asks giving me an inquisitive look.

"It's a chemical I'd prefer to not have chemicals on my skin".

"That seems like a very Adrian thing to say".

"Shove off" I say finishing my bowl, and putting it into the dishwasher.

"We could go to the mall today since the weather's pour" Kate suggests.

"Sure but my guards are driving us" I say pulling out my phone to tell Elijah I need four SUV's outside my house in ten minutes.

"If we are going I need to go get changed into better fitting clothing for public" Ava says.

"What do you mean fitting your clothes fit fine" Riley says.

"I'm in pajamas" she points out and we all just lightly laugh.

"Riley you're dense for someone who will run a law firm in a year" Nico comments.

"I'm tired Nico" Riley defends.

"Make coffee, unless of course a touch screen is too complicated for you" I jokingly remark before walking away to check on the updates on the four possible people who were behind what I had heard, Olivia had also told me what she had heard the one night, and it seemed to just be two people a boy and a girl.

Olivia's story also made sense to mine with similar details, it was also always people who were at the part of which one person wasn't so that brought the list down to two.

Sitting down in my office chair after pulling the curtains I open the encrypted PDF that held all new information and it was beginning to get pieced together, so I wrote my instructions to prove that it who was involved by voice recognition, and proving that they were even at the parties.

Sending the file back I began to look into the actual files themselves on each person and found that only two actually had reason, but the third was there out of suspect which was smart solely because I've been the target of people before though none were successful in attempting to do anything to me no matter how elaborate their plan was.

After a few minutes Olivia came into the room, and told me that everyone was ready to go so I closed the files and went out to put on my shoes so that we all could go to the mall.

Sliding on a pair of Jordan's and one of my bombers I walked to the closest SUV with Olivia and climbed into the back seat.

The journey was relatively slow as expected between rain and traffic so when we got to the Mall we were actually quite happy to not be sitting behind dozens of other cars on the busy streets of Miami.

"First stop is what?" I ask since I really only came to look around though I will probably leave with one or two items.

"Gucci" Hunter says heading towards the store with us all following.

I didn't want anything from here, did I own some Gucci products and could I afford it yes, but I also didn't entirely subscribe to paying over a thousand dollars for a shirt.

Hunter, Mia, and Kate all got things from the store, and I already had a feeling there would be a mix of items being bought by each of us.

This pattern continued for the next few stores as we all went in and a handful of us actually bought something though we did decide to go into the dollar store and act like children, which did include me and Olivia having a pool noodle fight until we were kicked out of there.

After two hours of shopping in which I bought a hoodie with a white and black marble design across it, along with a new pair of shoes from Balenciaga.

"What now we've raided every store here" Riley says looking around.

"We could head back to the house and use the pool I doubt it's raining anymore" Ava says.

"That's not a bad idea actually" Hunter says.

"Alright, I'll get Elijah to bring the cars back" I say taking out my phone to do just that.

As we walked out of the sliding front doors of the mall the four black SUV's were neatly parked along the curb waiting for us.

"You have some good staff" Hunter muses as we all walk to the vehicles.

"It's called paying well for excellent service Ambrose" I laugh getting into the back, and setting my bags at my feet.

The drive back was shorter then the drive to the mall mostly due to the lack of traffic which was pretty much unheard of in Miami, along with no rain that could lead to hydroplaning so people that were on the road were actually going to their desired destination.

As all four Mercedes pulled into my driveway the sun had returned having dried everything rain had covered a few hours prior.

Getting out we all walked into the house, up to our rooms to find places to put all of what we had bought since I doubted any of us were going to leave anything here.

After leaving my things in places where I wouldn't forget them I changed into shorts and headed down to the pool where I found Nico laying in a sun chair, and Hunter and Riley splashing each other making the water ripple in every direction.

So much for this being calm.

Walking to the cooler that was in the outdoor kitchen gazebo I took out a can of Sprite and cracked it open before joining Nico to hopefully gain colour.

Moments later the girls came out laughing and joined Hunter and Riley in the water before an all out war broke out in my pool, which eventually became to amusing not to take part in. So we all ended up in the pool laughing, and soaking one another with waves of water mostly to keep ourselves cool and because this was always the result of all of us around a pool of any sort.

It also made me forget about the issue I was facing and I was grateful for it because I hate being stressed so this quickly became the best part of my day, and something that couldn't be ruined.

That's the chapter of the day, I hope you all enjoyed it, also please comment vote and share. Anyways.

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1.7K 60
{Book #2 of The Winters Series} A week after leaving New York Adrian Winters once plagued by blame of the kidnapping of his girlfriend, turned to par...
15.2K 676 80
{Book #1 of The Devils Series} Thornbrook Academy the school some of the world's most successful people attended, and the domain of the children of t...
113K 4.6K 35
Being married to billionaire Dominic Lewis gives Savannah Lewis everything one could dream of. Money, diamonds, luxury, and a glamorous lifestyle-the...
4.6M 142K 48
BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic teacher's bones, the secret billionaire...