π•Ίπ–“π–ˆπ–Š 𝖀𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝕬 π•Ώπ–Žπ–’οΏ½...

By AiseyRidds

"She's a myth to the supernatural, someone who was cursed to balance the cruel supernatural world,She's like... More

Introduction
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5 (1/2)
PART 5 (2/2)
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19.1
PART 19.2
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART 20
PART 21.1
PART 21.3 [3/3]
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28
PART 29
PART 30
PART 31.1
PART 31.2
PART 32
PART 33

PART 21.2

280 7 0
By AiseyRidds

Roselyn's POV

When Eddie found out Roselyn was a supernatural being.

"A night out aye?How scandalous of you,Tee" Margaret beamed at Tina whom sat across her with a glass of whiskey in her hand,She smirked in her direction "She was good at it tho" Tina beamed at the wolf,I raised my eyebrows at the witch and asked "Are you coming out to us?" She nodded her head while smiling at both of us "You do you,Sweetheart" Margaret said while engulfing the dark skinned beauty infront of her,I chuckled and made my way towards the Brunette Beauty too and hugged her.

"Tonight's a full moon,Luna" Margaret exclaimed as we were having our evening tea,I nodded "Your wolf face is very much attractive,Darling" said Tina out of the blue making me look at her with playful suspicion "Never thought about that"I answered while sipping my tea,I never actually thought about it.The only thing I heard after shape-shifting infront of people are screams of horror not compliments of any kind but I just shrugged and the evening passed like that and the night came,

"Are you sure you will be fine,Luna?We can stay if you want" Margaret and Tina both stood infront of me all dolled up for their night out,I shook my head "I'll be fine,Margaret.You guys go and enjoy your night out" they still insisted on staying but I assured them and shooed them out.

I was sat in my study,Proof reading my newest written volume of Crimson Peaks as the next was in great demand only after 4 months of launching the recent one,I felt the veins in my body catch heat as I looked out the window to see the moon on it's peak,I took a deep breath and allowed my fangs and claws to grow to help ease the greed of completely shifting.I walked out and went to my own room and sat beside the bed breathing heavily as the moon's impact was getting intense by the second,I was sitting when I heard a click of my main door opening,Tina isn't the type to come this early nor will she let Margaret come alone,They are the only ones with the spare keys unless....Oh no and then I heard it "Roselyn,Where are you?Margaret?Tina?" Eddie's voice boomed through the living room.I couldn't let him see me like this he'll...before I could complete my thought I heard him come towards my room I quickly got up and stood facing the door.

Maybe it's time for me to reveal my secret,I can't keep this hidden from him anymore but how will he react..Will he leave me? My head throbbed from the thoughts and the lava running through my veins didn't help either.I couldn't help myself but to wait the next seconds for him to burst in,I saw the door knob twist and the door slowly opened revealing a smiling Eddie but his smile slowly faded away seeing my claws and glowing eyes,He looked frightened by the sight he stepped forward with a confused yet scared expression "Roselyn?Is that you?" He asked cautiously as I stepped closer to him making him step back "I-I won't hurt you Eddie,J-Just don't be scared" I said with the one thought of him being scared of me,Of course he'll be scared seeing a monster infront of him with glowing eyes,fangs and animal like claws but I didn't wanted him to be afraid of me,Not in a thousand years will I lay my finger upon him with bad intentions,

As I made my way towards him his crutch dropped and he fell backing away as his back hit the wall,I extended my hand towards him "I won't hurt you,Eddie" I said as my heart sped up he started taking deep breathes and looked around processing it all  "What are you?" He asked as he looked up to me and there...I decided to tell him,everything about my past...every single thing.

"And now I'm here" I said finishing my whole story of a thousand years,I was looking at his face as his features tensed up as he took in all the information,I'll be lying if I said I wasn't prepared for his reaction and before he opened his mouth I began explaining "That is why I didn't wanted us to be together,Eddie.I'm afraid I'll hurt you and and-" I was cut off as his arms embraced me,His chin on top of my head as he caressed my back slowly "I'll never ever leave you,Roselyn.I stick by my words" he said in a soothing voice as my arms found their way around his back too,I was relieved but tensed too as I didn't wanted to share a specific phase of my life..........

"Aren't you afraid of me?" I asked and felt his embrace tighten around me "No,I know what you did was for a reason.I know you were...upset" he said softly.

And with that we sat there talking all night,in each other's warm embrace as he continously reassured me that he won't leave by my side,Ever.

"He sounds like a very good man" Jovana said as she looked at me sympathetically,I nodded "He was perfect" I smiled as they all smiled softly at me. "I have read Crimson Peak series" said Liya lightning the mood a little "And I was about to ask you the other day that if you knew this family of Rose" Liya said making me let out a small chuckle "Well,No one would believe a secretive family of writers whom apparently have the same pen name and writing style for the past 500 years now will they?" I said as Liya nodded her head understanding "How has no one ever questioned your secretive identity,Rosey?" Asked a curious Liam "By a little thing called a curse,Liam Darling" I answered as all of them looked at me in confusion "If someone finds out about me and take a picture and break the vow of leaking it,they'll simply....die" I explained as all their eyes went wide in shock except Liya's "I knew about the reader's vow,It's written on the first page of every book of yours right,Miss Rose?" Liya asked and I nodded in agreement.

The Next Day

I came out of my bathroom in a robe and went to my wardrobe to choose clothes for today,

I wore my outfit and headed downstairs.

Third Person's POV
Rose's healthy presence made everyone beam in happiness,Surely she was injured with wolfsbane but she was also a Tribrid for God's sake,Her healing was a hundred times faster than the Alpha of Alphas,She smiled at everyone sitting on the breakfast table and took a seat next to Mathew whose adorable face was also dripping from immense happiness seeing his guardian all healthy and well, "Are you alright,Rosey?" Asked Mathew with his small voice "I'm more than fine,Love.Being a Tribrid has it's perks" Rose said as she poured herself a glass of her favourite Peach ade,"You know I'm thinking of starting an edit page for you" Jovana said as Rose looked at her in pure confusion,The teens laughed as Stiles explained what she meant "Like a video edit page?"
"Yes"
"Videos of what?"
"Of you fighting and being cool and all" Jovana said as Rose chuckled at the teen now understanding what she meant.

Rose and Mathew sat in the garden as everyone went out for their activities "Rosey,Can I take that swing?" Asked Mathew pointing to Rose's old swing to which she smiled as she remembered how Matheo and she used to play with it and how sometimes Klaus used to sneak in and he would push as Rose sat on swing talking all night,Rose shook her head at the little boy "You surely can,Come on" she said taking the boys' hand and guiding him to the swing,

As she was pushing Mathew's swing smiling at the giggling boy "Greetings" Said a familiar voice, "Elijah" Rose smiled as the older Mikaelson approached her looking extremely sharp as always and observed her from head to toe "I see we have similar choice of clothing in the modern world" He smiled, clearly taking in how beautiful his friend looked in the suit "I find them casual and comfortable" Rose said as Elijah came infront of her lightly pushing Mathew's swing with the same pace as hers "You still have it" Elijah said meaning the swing,Rose nodded "I didn't had the heart to remove it,This holds some of the most precious memories I had when I was....me" Rose answered looking at the sky inhaling in the fresh air "It indeed does" Elijah answered,The afternoon went like that,Rose and Elijah talking about their past and refreshing old memories.

After lunch,Rose and Nogitsune made their way towards the Salvatore Boarding House,As they entered Elena and Bonne jumped by their presence "So Damon wasn't wrong" Bonnie said looking at Nogitsune whom looked like Stiles thinking he's his Doppelganger "No and yes,He looks like Stiles but isn't actually his Doppelganger or a human at all" Elena answered as Rose asked with a wicked smile plastered upon her lips "Where is the older Salvatore?" Elena guided both of them to the basement where Damon sat in a corner looking awfully weak and drained,

His skin was paler than usual,his eyes blood shot red as if he has been crying from the past few days restlessly,Hearing someone come he quickly looked at the people infront shaking his head slowly like an insane person.To Rose his condition deserved to last for the rest of his immortal life for what he has done but she wasn't the type to not stand by her words or break a promise "Get up" Rose ordered "He can't,He's too weak" Said Bonnie to which Rose nodded and got in straight for his shoulders making him sit on the chair placed near "Do what you have to do" Rose said to Nogitsune as he nodded and came forward and with a smirk on his face, He leaned in tilted his head sniffing Damon "He has more than enough" he whispered and with a hand gesture a dark smoke started emerging from Damon's body and went to Nogitsune's hands as he absorbed Damon's fear.Damon whimpered as tears rolled down his face from the pain touching his heart once more,Nogitsune on the other hand kept feeding.

After a couple minutes which seemed like hours for the teens standing besides Rose "Please..Stop" Elena said as she cried seeing Damon in pain,Rose looked at her "Lucky you can cry,I felt even worse knowing what he did to Stiles" Rose said venomously "He's all drained" Nogitsune said as he motioned towards a semi conscious Damon,Rose leaned towards Damon and whispered "I lift my curse,Only will it strike when you try to harm Mieczyslaw" She said as she smirked at the last line and saw how Damon's tensed but tired body relaxed "Here" she said and before Elena and Bonnie could say anything both Rose and Nogitsune sped out of the house.

"Farewell,My friend" Rose said as Nogitsune held her hands "Just speak my name and I'll be here" he said before vanishing in thin air as Rose watched her hands after.

"Derek,Bring Liam to the location I'm sending you" Rose said through the phone and hung up,She then went to text messages and sent her current location to Derek.Looking around she smiled at herself recognising the clean spot in the woods,This is where she shifted for the first time....This was her birthplace...This is where the ceremony of took place of her being chosen as the next Original Alpha...This is where it all began.

"My home" Rose whispered as if the invisible entities heard her,a soft wind hit her face as she closed her eyes and smiled remembering that specific night,

"My precious home" she whispered once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 5.7K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
155 19 10
This story starts Season 2 of tvd. Season two- Payton Johnson has been abducted by a British man she's never seen before. She's taken to a small town...
28.1K 678 30
PerinΓ‘ has lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, her mother lived here and gave birth to her here, it's also where she died. PerinΓ‘'s birth killed he...
Maddison By Evie

Fanfiction

103K 2.3K 78
Maddison has lived with her family in Mystic Falls for 16 years with her older sister, Elena Gilbert and younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert. They all we...