Berdly x Reader Oneshots

Door BerdlyFanClub

HI This book is just going to be a bunch of short stories ab Berdly. There aren't enough of him so yeah. Art... Meer

Requests?
Berdly x Female!Human!Reader
Thanksgiving Special
Berdly x Female!Reader
A/N
Important A/N
Shy!Berdly x Nonbinary!Gamer!Reader
Christmas Special
[BONUS]Christmas Special

Berdly x Female!Baker!Reader

976 17 79
Door BerdlyFanClub

HI
This was requested by BerdlyNerdly
I wish I could add pictures but most of the pictures featuring berdly suck LMAO Anyway I hope you enjoy :D ALSO slight nsfw warning? I mean nothing really happens so TECHNICALLY I'm following my rules but I'm putting a warning here anyway.

~Am I...Pretty?~

(Y/N)'s pov:

I'm happily heading home from school cause I'm going to bake a new recipe today! People from school always come over because they love my baking. Today, the special friend who's coming over is Berdly. He's the best and such a gentleman. He's always holding the door for me and giving me roses, I think it's really sweet! I have a slight suspicion that he has a crush on me. But that would be silly, right?

Berdly's pov:

(Y/N) and I were walking to her house, our hands lightly bumping into each other now and then. My heart has gotten used to this fluttery feeling. I wish I could tell her how I really feel, but whenever she looks at me with those stunning [insert eye color here] eyes, the words seem to get lost.

We got to her door and she tries to pull out the key to unlock it, but she's carrying a lot of stuff so it's difficult.

"Allow me my friend, I'll unlock the door for you." I say in a charming way. She giggles. 

"Ok! The key's in my pocket." She then turns a bit.

Oh.

It's in her back pocket.

O f   h e r   p a n t s.

I can feel my face heating up. She must've noticed I hesitated because she giggles again. "It's okay, I don't mind" She shrugs.

That comment didn't make anything better.

I started reaching out. I could feel her eyes on me. I must've apologized like 50 times while grabbing the key. I quickly opened the door for her and looked down, avoiding eye contact. She walked in and waited for me to walk in too. I did and we headed to the kitchen counter where she put all of the stuff she was holding.

"So, what are you going to make?" I asked. I still haven't gotten over what happened at the door. 

She turns to me excitedly, put a finger to her mouth and winks. "It's a secret~" She then turns back around and starts unpacking the things she brought. Holy shit, she's so cute. The way her hair frames her faces perfectly, her long eyelashes that are completely natural, and don't get me started on her eyes. It's incredible how gorgeous she is, I'm not even sure how she's still single.

"Berdly? Are you okay?" She asked, slightly concerned. I snapped out off my trance and straightened my posture a bit. 

"Oh- I'm fine, I was just thinking." I smiled at her. "Ok! I was just making sure." She's such a caring person, worrying about others before herself.

"Well, do you need any help? I can help you stir or something." She then looked up to the roof, as if she was thinking. 

"Can you preheat the oven for me?" She looks at me but points to the oven behind her with her thumb. "ok, sure." I walk over and stop in front of it. "Preheat it to what exactly?" I asked. "350 degrees Fahrenheit." She says, and I did just that. I walked back to her and look over her shoulder. She had a lot of ingredients out and a little note with how much of each ingredient is needed. 

"Do you think you could get me a hair tie from my room?" She asked while turning her head to face me. I hadn't realized how close we were until now. I quickly pulled my head back.

"S-sure." I stuttered as I basically ran to her room.

(Y/N)'s pov:

I watched Berdly as he quickly walked to my room. He's a little weird, but I like that. Back when we met, he was an obnoxious snob who thought he was better than everyone. But when we got to know each other, his personality changed drastically. Instead of treating me like low tier trash, he started treating me as an equal. And all of the obnoxiousness seemed to disappear. I'm glad he's being open with me since he's not like this with other people. 

I hadn't realized I had been playing with my hair. Now I have to wash my hands all over again. I sighed and walked over to the sink. Did I like him? There was a possibility that he would like me back, but I'm not so sure. When we first met, he would say things like 'It's a good thing you're pretty, because there's nothing up here' as he pointed to his head. Did he really mean that? 

Am I... pretty? 

My thoughts were cut off by a flustered looking Berdly with a hair tie in his hand entering the kitchen. He then handed it to me and brought over a chair and sat down, his hands gripping onto the front of the seat. 

"You okay? You seem a little out of it." I asked, concerned. His eyes bolt up and stare at mine. His eyes widen a little.

"I'm good. I just thought I saw something in your room. It's nothing." He says quickly. Suspicious, but I ignore it. I tied my hair into a bun [if you have short hair then you use two hair clips instead to keep your hair out of your face], washed my hands again, and began to put the ingredients together in a bowl. 

This is going to turn out great.

Berdly's pov:

~a few minutes earlier~

I walked through the hallways of her house and got to her room. I opened the door and looked around a little. It was really nice, the walls were [insert favorite color here] and her bedsheets matched with them. Other things were just plain white, which actually matched pretty well with the color. I walked over to her drawers and started to look around for a hair tie [or the clips]. I opened one and inside were a few sweaters that looked like they were for the winter. I closed it and moved onto the one under it. In there were...

her bras and underwear.

I slammed the drawer shut and quickly turned around, my face redder than ever. I then spotted one [or two] on her desk, snatched it [or them], and then ran out of her room. 'holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit' repeated in my head the whole way to the kitchen. I walked in and gave her the thing. I then grabbed a nearby chair and sat down. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I shouldn't have opened those damn drawers. (Y/N) then looked at me and asked if I was ok. I looked at her. The thought of her in-- fuck now I can't get the image out of my head. I told her I was fine and made an excuse. She seemed to buy it because she just turned and started to fix her hair. Even with her hair pulled back, she still looked perfect. She washed her hands and started grabbing the ingredients.

I can't wait to see what she bakes. 

(Y/N)'s pov:

~time skip to after she put the mystery pastry into the oven~

 I washed my hands for like the 50th time. Berdly hasn't really spoken since he came back, did the thing he thought he saw in my room really shake him that much? I walked over to him and bent down a little so that we were at the same eye level. 

"Do you want to go into the living room?" I asked, tilting my head a little. He looked up and just nodded. No smile, no nothing. I then grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the chair. 

"Come on," I smiled. I then turned around, not letting go of his hand, and led him to the living room. I made my way over to the couch and sat down on it, pulling him with me. He sat down next to me and looked at me a little confused, since I still haven't let go of his hand. My smile then turned into a frown. 

"I know you've been lying to me" I say as his grip on my hand tightens slightly. 

"You know you can tell me anything, right? Or do you not trust me?" I look down sadly. It hurts that he's not telling me what's really going on. My feelings towards this blue bird have only gotten stronger. 

"What? No! That's not it, it's just..." He sighs and looks to the side. I could tell he was nervous, but why? 

"Berdly, you're shaking." I look at him again, and he looks back.

"I-I am? Sorry, it's just that this is really hard for me." His grip on my hand tightens even more. He shakily takes a deep breath. 

"(Y/N), have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asks. My heart starts to beat faster. Is he confessing? Holy fuck. He breaks eye contact and starts to look around nervously. 

"You haven't." I said simply. My hand was starting to go numb at this point.

"Wow, seriously? I don't know how I haven't, considering how I feel about you." He says, still looking away. My breath falters a little, my heart beating so fast it feels like it's going to explode. 

"I just wanted to say that I-" He breathes out shakily and closes his eyes. 

"I really like you, (Y/N). Andit'sokayifyoudon'tlikemebackIdon'tmind-" He spews out quickly before I tackle him in a hug. 

"I really like you too" I say quietly, burying my face into his feathers. I can feel his heart beating quickly against my chest.

"I'm so glad you do" He says while wrapping his arms [w i n g s ?] around my waist. 

After what felt like an eternity of us just cuddling, not that I'm complaining, I hear the oven ding. 

"Oh! It's been that long already?" I ask, reluctantly separating from Berdly.  I get up from the couch and go to the kitchen. I then put on my oven mitts and open the oven. A wonderful smell filled the air as I pulled what I had baked out of then oven. Berdly then walks into the kitchen, smelling the air. 

"Oh wow that smells delicious! What is it?" He asks curiously. 

I turn to him and smile. "It's butterscotch-cinnamon pie, I asked Kris' mom for the recipe during school one day." I then put it in my fridge for it to cool off. 

"I've always wanted to try it! Kris never shares their pie with anyone." He sulks. 

I walk over to him and kiss his cheek.  "Well, can your new and wonderful girlfriend make you some whenever you want?" I ask shyly. 

He smiles brightly and pulls me into a hug. "Yes, she most definitely can."

.

.

.

.

.

AND THAT'S ALL MY FRIENDS. Sorry if it's not what you expected :( I know I changed his personality a bit but it's mostly because I have this personal head cannon where the way he acts is just him pretending and his real personality is like a lot sweeter and not as arrogant when he's with the people he loves and trusts. SO YEAH I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next story.

BYEE

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus: 

"So wait, why did act so weird when you came back into the kitchen?" You ask while cutting another piece of the pie you made. Berdly almost chokes on the piece in his mouth and starts coughing. 

"UM" He says while pulling on the collar of his shirt. "I accidentally looked into your bra and underwear drawer while looking for the hair tie [/hair clips]." He then chuckles nervously. 

"WHAT???" Is all you say before smacking the back of his head. 

Berdly then dies.

THE END.

:P

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...