What Does Forever Mean to You...

By Kyreece13

It's the end of senior year and Harry and Louis's relationship is at an all time high. High school is over an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Graduation
Chapter 2: Goodbyes Part One
Chapter 2: Goodbyes Part Two
Chapter 3: New Beginnings
Chapter 4: House Meeting
Chapter 5: Secrets and Promises Part One
Chapter 5: Secrets and Promises Part Two
Chapter 6: Drunken Mistakes
Chapter 7: Going Home
Chapter 8: Please...Don't Leave Me...
Chapter 9: Fights
Chapter 10: Another One Bites the Dust
Chapter 11: The Letters
Chapter 12: Back Home in Doncaster
Chapter 13: Some Resolve
Chapter 14: Therapy
Chapter 15: Progress
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Too Deep
Chapter 18: Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Chapter 19: Forgetting
Epilogue: One Year Later
Author's Note

What Does Forever Mean to You? (Sequel to "When I Said Forever, I Meant It")

7.1K 47 12
By Kyreece13

Hello my lovelies and welcome to the beginning of the second book in my series. Make sure if you are wanting to read this you read my book "When I Said Forever, I Meant It" first. They go together and without the first one you'll be lost.

Hope you guys are excited as I am for this story because I think it's going to be great. Filled with drama and all this good stuff.

Did you read the description thingy? Tell me what you guys think of it. Was it suspenseful and just bad?

I love you guys and can't wait to get the prologue up. It should be here along with the first chapter by the end of the week.

On a side note, lets talk about Harry's birthday coming up. He's going to be flipping 19! I just I can't. He's growing up way way way too fast. They all are. I just want them to go back to their fetus days. Ugh but I know they can't.

Enough about my ranting, make sure you look for the updates on the story. Love you <4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 841 59
Lily's life was as perfect as it could be until she lost her parents. She had nowhere to go and no one to share her feelings with. At this time, she...
1.2K 19 30
Harry and Louis love each other. They think that is all they need. Unfortunately, life isn't always fair. Unfortunately, they had to learn that the h...
79 0 7
Disclaimer: this is not my writing this is by goldenhazzalou on AO3 and I wanted to put it on here Harry and Louis have been friends since they were...
291K 5.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Ex-boyfriends Harry and Louis have lived separate lives since the split of the former band, One Direction. But when the band reunites, ho...