Lucky Store • Jaeyong

misszhong द्वारा

" I'm sorry, I should have not agreed with them. I'm so sorry, I really love you... " But he chooses to not l... अधिक

Prologue
1. " ah, yes. You or me ? "
2. " Jae ~ "
3. " Am I pretty ? "
5. " So frontal, little Sicheng... "

4. " I just want to be the real me, "

9 2 0
misszhong द्वारा

" How did you realise you aren't into girls ? " I asked him, very careful with the usage of words.

●═══════════◄ೋღ♥ღೋ►═══════════●

" I fell in love with this one boy during high school. I'm trying my best to not be in a social event or even have a friend. I just don't want to meet people, I'm scared I will fall with them and can't fight my feelings for them. After 8 years of keeping my secret, the cat is finally out of the
bag "

" She knew I'm gay because I put that guy I fell in love with during high school as my wallpaper. That was so ridiculous but I did. I stalk his life, follow him on his media social. I will screenshot all of his photos and the nicest one I will set as my wallpaper " Said him while smiling at the memories. Followed by me.

" She didn't ask me about me being gay. But after she knew about that wallpaper thingy, she locked me in my room instead. She locked me out of sudden. My dad wasn't in China at that time, he went to Germany for a week. So for a week, she locked me in the room. She'll be asked the maids to send me the foods "

" When she released me, she asked all of us to meet in papa's workspace after dinner. So we did, my siblings did. My nuna, me and my little brother gathering there. I was so terrified of her because no one in our family knew about me being locked in my room. My sister even asked me where have I been for the entire week"

My jaw dropped as I didn't expect that.

" She said that she didn't take gay people as her children. I'm holding myself from crying that time. I figured out that she locked me because of my secret. She literally talked shit about gays while I struggled to hold my tears from falling. But I failed when she said she won't take gay people as her son " Sicheng let his tears fall through his cheeks.

" I burst into tears and my nuna was so shocked. I mumbled apologised for so many times when my sister hugged me. I can see papa was so disappointed with me while mama sitting there expressionless. I mumbled that I didn't want to but I ain't into girls "

" Breath, Sicheng. You are having trouble in talking with that sobs of your " I calm him by rubbing his forearm.

" Erm... " He nods his head and inhaled deeply again. When he exhaled, he sit properly before opening his mouth again. " So my papa decided to take me as the CEO in his company. I agreed because me my own self don't want to be in a society that much. I've been focused on works for 2 years straight and papa declared that he want to send me to Korea back "

" I was so happy to hear that, he said he didn't hate me for being gay. He said we can love whoever we want. He send me here because he said I've been doing very well in China. I thanked him a lot for his decisions. He said he want me to stay away from mama because mama literally treat me like shit for the entire 2 years. I didn't even stay at the house instead papa bought me an apartment "

" So here am I, being far away from mama for 2 years already. I'm so scared to go back to China. Mama is going chase me out if she sees my face " Said him while laughing.

" Eh, dude. Wait ! " I just realised something. " So before this, when we are having our 'one-night stand' activity... "

He raised his brow at my hanging question.

" Where did you go ? Do you sleep with those girls or not ? " Asked me curiously.

" I did not, " He smiled.
" I've never slept with anyone, Jae "

" Not yet, " I rolled my eyes lazily at him and he end up laughing.

" How was it felt to sleep with girls ? Ladies ? "

" I felt nothing. Well, it's just one night stand though " Answered me while shrugging. Taking my position back.

" Now, where are we going ? "

I shrugged again, " I don't even know "

" Let's go eat in that store ! " Sicheng point to the street store near the park. We just have to cross the road.

I nod hesitantly as he nods eagerly. " Okay...? Let's go " Agreed me as he excitedly hop out of my car.

He literally just cried.

I smile while I pulled out the key and walk out. I call Sicheng to cross the road with me. Once we arrived we took our seats and ordered our food.

Well, the menus look exciting just the same as their dishes so we aren't having a problem with it.

" Okay, that's all " Said Sicheng as he passed the menu to the boy. He's so pure with his smile.

" So, did you just bring out that real sexuality of your yesterday ? " Asked me almost whispering that he have to lean closer since he's sitting across me.

" I just want to be the real me, I've been someone else for literally 27 years " He pouted. " I also want to see if you guys are okay about me being gay, " He said and I just nod.

" Just tell Johnny, I'm sure he's okay " Comfort me. " Ah, can I see the photo of that guy you set as your
wallpaper ? "

" My sweetheart, Jae ~ After I'm being the CEO, I changed my phone and all of his photos were gone. These 4 years I'm persuading myself to forget him. Luckily I did "

" Damn ! " Cursed me. " I missed that guy's face ! "

" If I saw his photo anywhere on social media I will share it with you, " Said him with a reassuring smile. I just nod in agreement.

We have some more talks about our life not until I saw Angel and the bunny guy go to the store.

" Babe, look there ! Angel and— "

" DOYOUNGIEEEEE !!! " Shouted Sicheng before I even finished my words.

" Ah, Winwinieee " He quickly pulled Angel's hand and walk towards us excitedly and reach for Sicheng's hand. Leaving Angel behind him alone.

I poked my head aside behind the bunny guy to peek at Angel, he smile as he saw me. I called him out to sit beside me and he did. Luckily, phew !

" Doyoung, sit first. You ordered already, right ? " Said Angel as he sits beside me.

" Ah yes, " Agreed his friend. I just smile watching Sicheng being all excited after he saw Angel's friend.

" So, " I start my words nervously as I don't want Angel and me to keep quiet. " The store is closed ? "

" Oh, not yet. We asked our friend to look over as we want to get some food " Angel said as he end his answer with a smile.

" Always have foods here ? " I asked again but why my question sounds like I'm a dude that struggling to have a conversation with someone ?

" Yes, always. It's been our fourth day"

" You just opened the store for 4 days only ? " I asked with big eyes.

" Actual— "

" Doyoung ! Want we to send it to your table or you take it on your own ? " Shout the guy who's busy with his dishes.

" I will take it! " The bunny guy already about to stand up not until Angel's pulled his arm.

" I will, " Said Angel. He walked to the guy as I follow him behind. I mean like, if their dishes are done then how about mine and Sicheng's, right ?

" I will take mine too, " I said as I stand behind Angel closely.

" Ah yes, we're about to send it to your table " The guy hand over the trail at me and I take them happily.

" Let's go, " I make Angel walk in front of me. But when Angel already walked away, that guy call for him. Angel ofcourse can't hear him because the situation is a bit nosy.

I just walked to the table as I put the trail in front of Sicheng. " Angel, the guy calls you, " Said me without any shame.

Meanwhile, Angel lifted his head at me in confusion, " Did you just call him Angel ? " Asked the bunny guy and by that, I can hear Sicheng burst into laughs beside me.

" But the guy really called for you, " I said again at Angel as he nods with his red cheeks and walked to the previous place.

" His name is Taeyong, Jae. Lee Taeyong," Sicheng said still laughing and that getting on my nerve. I slap his forearm and sit back in my seat.

" You said you heard everything, " Said the bunny guy with his smirk.

" I forgot okay, I don't even know your name, " Said me while pulling out my dished from the trail. That's when Angel's walking back at us.

" My name is Doyoung, Winwin literally called me since then "

" Oh is it ? What's your name again ? " I said as I eye Angel beside me.

" Heeeeee Tae ! Look at him ! " He whines while pointing at me.

Angel just laughs at his friend's behaviour, " His name is Doyoung. Kim Doyoung " Angel explained.

" Oh, Doyoung, " Said me fluently.

" You can say my name when Taeyong tells you only once ! " Shriek the bunny and I just shrugged.

" Taeyong is different, maybe ? Jae didn't even call him Taeyong neither Tae instead he used Angel " Sicheng said at that got Angel's cheeks red. I kick his feet under the table and he whined quietly.

" Just eat your food and shut up, " Command me.

As time goes by, we already finished our food after an hour. We are now crossing the road altogether. Doyoung and Sicheng linked their hand together while me and Angel walked side by side.

Once we arrived at the park, Sicheng suddenly bring his phone out. " Let's take a selfie ! " He shout as Doyoung quickly jumped at him.

I turned my head at Taeyong and pulled him closer.

Taeyong, Lee Taeyong.

Here they are ❕

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2K 102 13
lele : perhaps I love you more than you think I do... *your message cannot be sent* [short instagram au]
3.4K 93 24
She's blind and stubborn. He's a cold hearted asshole. But they still love each other? Weird. ----------------- WARNING: ~ Sexual content ~ Ina...
240 10 7
"Jisung... I think they're close, they're gonna find us" "Shit. They can't know we're together" "Why?" "The threat from fans and company." "Fuck them...
Psycho Jkieeeee द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

81.8K 1.9K 26
Y/n didn't agree to be married with someone that she didn't know that she didn't even meet,what is going to happed between her and ...... "Why can't...