Smuts (ft. Female Artists I W...

Da fuckboy_cagayo

Smut (mainly Little Mix)... that's it Private message me for requests... NOT IN THE COMMENTS bc they will get... Altro

A/N
Dirty (Lerrie)
Notice (Leighade)
Notice Part 2 (Leighade)
Notice Part 3 (Leighade)
Notice Part 4 (Leighade)
Notice Part 5 (Leighade)
Work (Perrie/You G!P)
The One (Leighade)
Rendezvous (Leighade)
Mondays (Lesy G!P)
Feels Right (Leighade)
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me (Lesy)
Professor Pinnock (Lesy G!P)
I Love You (Lerrie G!P)
Netflix (Lerrie G!P)
Her Girls (OT4 G!P)
My Turn (Leighren)
Little One (Leighade G!P)
High School Sweethearts (Lesy G!P)
I'm Not Your Toy (Leighade G!P)
Moonlight (Leighade G!P)
Strip UNO (OT4)
Strip UNO II (OT4)
Strip UNO III (OT4)
Break Of Dawn (Lerrie G!P)
Touch Me (Jadesy)
Assistant (OT4/You G!P)
Innocent (Top Jerrie/You G!P)
Innocent Part 2 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
Innocent Part 3 (Top Jerrie/ You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent (Jerrie/You G!P)
(Not So) Innocent Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Wonder What [He] Thinks Of Me (Lerrie)
A/N: Suggestions
What're The Rules? (OT4/Bottom Jesy)
Watch Me, Show Me (Leighren)
Come Again And Again (Jadesy G!P)
The Bet (Leighade G!P)
nasty (Lesy)
Laundry & Babymakin' (Leighade G!P)
Switchin' Them Positions (Lerrie)
Instagram (Lesy G!P)
Soon As We Get Home (Ariana/Bottom Leigh G!P)
Mile High Club (Lerrie G!P)
Need To Know (Leighade G!P)
Need To Know Part 2 (Leighade G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center
Drugs N Hella Melodies (Leighren)
Anytime, Anyplace (Lerrie G!P)
You Suck (Jadesy G!P)
Fuckin' My Bestie (Leighade)
Shameless (Leighade)
Sex (Leighade/Lerrie G!P)
Gimme One (Jade/You G!P)
Toxic (Leighade)
That Was The Plan (Genderswap Jerrie)
Across The Hall (Genderswap Jerrie ft. Lenny)
Firefly (Jadaya G!P)
Intermission: TMI Center 2
I Like The Nerdy Look (Jade/You G!P)
Broad Daylight (Leighade G!P)
Shitty Boss (Leighade)
Starting The New Year Right (Jerrie/Lesy G!P)
If You Let Me (Your OTP/G!P)
Solo Stimulation (Jadren G!P)
On The Hood (Jadren G!P)
Lonely (Demlani G!P)
make up (Jadaya G!P)
Brat (Genderswap G!P)
Artist (Leighade)
Amen Part 2 (Jerrie/You G!P)
Smuts Part 2 (ft. More Artist I Wanna Make Babies With ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’ฆ)
Out Here (OTP: Drawn From A Hat)
Just Another Smoke Sesh (Jade/You)
Your First Time (W.A./You G!P)
Stress Relief (W.A./ You G!P)
Juicy Fruit (Jade/You)
Thirst-day Addams (W.A./You G!P)

Amen (Jerrie/You G!P)

3.8K 67 13
Da fuckboy_cagayo

*Im going to hell 😅

**Also, this is heavily based on my former role in a Baptist church (yes, I, Zain aka fuckboy_cagayo, used to be a junior deacon) and I'm southern asf so "you" have a light country drawl

———
You

For the past few years, I've been going to this church with my family every Sunday. Pastor John Edwards, or Pastor J as we call him, leads services with his wife Lady Norma, by his side.

They have four adult children. Two sets of boy/girl twins; Pez and Perrie, and Jade and J'mar. The boys are the types to only show up on important holidays. The girls are pretty active in the church.

But let me just say, Perrie and Jade are wow. I usually pay attention in church, but when those two are around, I feel like sinning.

Not today, Satan.

The way Pastor preaches is more like he's having a conversation with you. He doesn't like standing in front of everyone; he preaches while he's among the congregation.

He's not traditional at all; he's very open minded, agrees that some things in this religion should be changed to fit our current society, and is an avid ally of the alphabet militia.

He also hosts events at the church during the summer for my younger siblings to attend when school's out.

Not to mention home made breakfast made every morning in the church's kitchen before service and baked sweets after.

This morning, we arrived earlier since my grandma was one of the cooks. Today's Pastor J's birthday and 30th year preaching, and we wanna make it special.

His wife told my grandma his favorite breakfast and she along with Ms. Gladys and Ms. Celeste went right to work.

The younger children were in one of the church class rooms making things for him. The teens were hiding his gifts around the church like a scavenger hunt. As for everyone else, I'm not too sure.

I just sat down and got on my phone for a bit before Lady Norma taps me. I smile and stand, giving the older woman a hug. "Good mornin', Lady Norma."

"G'mahnin, Y/N. Can I bother ye?" She says in her thick, foreign accent. I give her a polite grin, "Ain't no bother. Whatchu need?"

She smiles, "I was hopin' ye, me daughters and their mates would do a song for John before he starts service. I know ye don't like singin' with the choir, but you have an amazin' voice, hinny."

I nod with a smile, "Why thank you, kindly. I'd love to sing for 'im." She hugs me again, "Thank you so much, Y/N."

"It's no problem, Lady Norma," I return the hug and she kisses my cheek. "They're already in the choir room with Tony," she says before taking off in the opposite direction.

I head down the hall until I hear a light piano and angelic harmonies. My eyes expand as I get closer to the sound.

The choir room door was parted open, releasing some sweet noises along with my brother's, and choir director, instructions.

"Okay, Jade, I want you to come in after Perrie on the second line. Then y'all do that harmony we just did with you two, and my sister joining in," just as he said that, I slip in without anyone noticing.

I recognize the other two girls as Lauren and Ariana. Lauren and I had a little fling last fall, but she wanted something a little more serious. We broke things off, but remained cordial.

I dunno much about Ariana except she's from Florida and she's Jade's best friend.

Overall, they're sweethearts. One for more than one reason.

Lord ha'mercy...

"Okay, from the beginnin'," Tony says before playing the music score. When my part came up, I join in, earning all of their eyes. When my brother stops playing, I stop as well before shooting a smile.

"Mornin', y'all," I say, glancing over the women's faces.

"That was perfect, by the way, dummy," my brother nods at me in satisfaction and I suck my teeth, "Back handed compliment." He rolls his eyes and began playing again.

I make my way towards the group to properly harmonize with them, standing behind Lauren.

I couldn't help but notice the eyes Perrie kept giving me when we sang together. She winked and smirked at me, then licked her lips.

Despite singing a gospel song, her energy was unholy.

Though, like I've mentioned before, I already wanna sin when I'm around either Edwards girl.

By the time we were done, breakfast was too. "Okay, let's go now 'cause I know Gramma made eggs and waffles," Tony says while rubbing his hands together and leaving out.

Everyone else left out while I stayed behind and sat at the piano.

It's not uncommon that I skip breakfast and sit in here. I usually just play around with the piano until someone comes get me for service.

I also needed to get away from those two.

As I'm playing a melody, I hear a familiar singing voice joining in beautifully from behind me. I chuckle and proceeded to play, "Thought you were at breakfast, Perrie?"

Seconds later, she sits down next to me. "I was, but I noticed you weren't with us." I look to see a cute pout on her face. "I don't go to breakfast often," I say. I didn't realize how close we were until now.

"But you do when we're here," she says with a raised brow. My eyes go back to the keys, just making a random tune at this point. I shrug indifferently, "Unintentional, baby girl."

We fall quiet for a few moments before she says something that took me by surprise.

She leans into my ear and say, "Don't think I didn't notice how you look at me and my sister." Her breath hitting my neck created chills. I clear my throat before looking back at her grayish blue eyes.

"I dunno what you're talking about," I say, earning a soft hum.

Before I could react, she puts her hand on the back of my neck and pulls me in for a feverish kiss. My eyes flutter close as I return just as feverishly. She lets out a low moan that sparked something in me.

I break away to compose myself. "Good God Almighty," I mutter and she giggles, lips ghosting mine.

"We have another forty-five minutes before we're needed," she hints and I smirk. "Whatchu got in mind?" She says nothing and stands up, beckoning me to do the same.

She leads me to a dark room where we keep extra fans, bibles, tithing envelopes, and little communion cups.

"In here?" I ask just as she closes the door then backs me up against it. "Yes, now let's get to it," she says, going to undo my belt and slacks. I was standing proud when she got my underwear down.

"Lauren wasn't kidding," she says in awe, stroking me a bit. I bite my lip with a low groan. She smiles wickedly then backs up.

I then watched as she removes her dress, wearing nothing underneath.

Lord, forgive me for I'm about to sin.

I open my arms and she instantly jumps into them. "Can you get me pregnant?" I shake my head, aching to be inside of her. She read my mind and takes a hold of me, guiding me into her sweet feeling cavern.

Her eyebrows furrow as she releases a gasp. I let out a moan, holding her up as I try not to nut. I haven't been inside of someone in weeks; of all people I get to be inside of one of my crushes.

"Oh, fuck...," she hisses, hugging my neck. Her hips grind on me, breath uneven as she works me.

She feels like heaven.

The fact I'm having sex with the pastor's daughter in a room full of bibles is beyond sinful.

I've had impure thoughts about the sisters whenever I see them. I thought about taking one of them in the pews or somewhere more forbidden.

Like their father's office.

I thrust into her while looking her in the eyes. "How long have you wanted this, Perrie?" Her eyes flutter a bit as she rolls her body more impatiently. "Since, oh... L-Lauren told me, fuck... that you were packing."

"Yeah?" I question breathlessly, treating her impatience. "Oh—!" She throws her head back, digging her nails in my flesh. "Oh, god... oh, f—," she whimpers and buries her face in my neck.

"How long has it been, baby girl?" I husk as she lets out little mewls in my ear. "T-Two weeks." I hum and carry her over to an old filing cabinet in the corner. I set her on one foot while the other hooked over my shoulder.

She bites her lip aggressively while staring into my soul. "Fuck me," she demands, creating tingles all over. I daringly wrap my hand around her throat, earning a hot giggle.

"How'd you know I like being choked?" I raise a brow, "I didn't." My hips drag in and out, hitting that spot. Her eyes roll back some then look back into mine.

"Faster," she breathes out, grabbing a handful of my hair. I brace her and give her what she wants, making her choke out a gasp. "Oh, fuck...," her voice barely a whisper. I replace my hand with my lips while my other hand went to play with her.

I kiss her neck, loving the noises she's making.

"Ahh... oh, yes... ohhh, fuck yes," she grinds against me in sync with my movements. The sinful look in her eyes combined with how wet she is was intoxicating.

She feels like a bayou.

I moan when she clenched around me. "Oh, yes, Y/N... don't stop... don't fucking stop," she shudders and I kiss down to one of her erect nipples.

"Mmm, fuck," she bites her lip hard as draw circles on the woman's clit. She wraps her arms around my neck tightly as her body tenses up, releasing onto me.

"D-Don't stop," she practically sobs, gripping my hair harder. My own high was close and my sounds of bliss became more frequent.

With one last thrust, I nut inside of her, making her giggle sexily. "Mmm, that's good," her hips still moved on me, but slowly.

Her chest was heaving and a playful desire lingered in her eyes. "I don't want you to pull out yet," she says and I chuckle before locking our lips heatedly.

"I don't want to, but we got to," I say, reluctantly doing so. She sighs and shivers. We both look down to see my semen leaking down her thighs. Her own mess covered her inner thighs as well.

I dunno what made me, but I get down on my knees in front of her and stick my tongue out. My eyes go to hers and she bites her finger. I lick up the mess all the way up until my tongue was gently caressing her entrance.

Damn, we taste good together.

She jumps in shock, but soon calms down, subtly riding my face.

Once she was clean, I trail my tongue up to her nipples and gave each one tender affection. "Mmm," she moans, eyes closed and head resting against the wall.

When our lips met again, she immediately brought her tongue out to play.

They dirty danced as our flavors danced between them.

Once we were done, we got dressed and told me to leave out after. "Oh, my sister wants to talk to you, by the way," she says and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why?" She shrugs, but the look on her face told me she does. I decided to play dirty. "If you tell me, we can have round two after service." She chuckles hotly, "You'd be busy by then."

She shoots me a wink before leaving me alone to think, 'I just fucked one of my pastor's daughters in a room full of bibles.'

———

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

455K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
426K 17.3K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...