Playing The Game

By UrbanQueen

Creanna Claire James is the definition of a good girl. Besides being in a relationship with her sister's ex b... More

P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 1
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 2
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 3
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 4
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 5
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 7
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 8
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 9
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 10
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 11
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 12
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 13
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 14
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 15
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 16
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 17
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 18
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 19
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 20
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 21
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 22
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 23
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 24
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 25
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 26
P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 27

P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 6

40.8K 1.6K 1K
By UrbanQueen

AN- @ThaTripleOG, had to dedicate this to you. You'll see why. Just a little reminder to update yo gotdamn books! O.o luh' you doe boo. :)                                             

                                                         Chapter 6

Santana had been treating Creanna like a queen for the past few days ever since she agreed to his plan. He did whatever he could to keep a good vibe between them. He constantly bought her things, answered his phone whenever she called, and made sure not to disrespect her in the slightest in anyway.

Creanna stood in the lingerie store with Strawberry today for a day of shopping. Strawberry had gotten her loot with no problem from her main source of providence, Michael. He was a real hood rich dude that had no problem breaking her off a couple stacks whenever she asked or when he felt like it.

On the other hand, even though Creanna and Santana didn't come up on money like that, Santana made sure to bust his ass at the trap for a few weeks to give Creanna something to make her feel good. Five hundred wasn't a lot for what he wanted to put her through; but it was good spending money for someone who rarely saw one hundred for herself after paying rent and bills.

"What about this?" Strawberry asked. She held a very raunchy piece of lingerie up to her body showing it to Creanna. The thing left little to nothing to the imagination. Strawberry was biting her bottom lip in anticipation hoping her sister would like it.

Creanna squinted, chewing on her own bottom lip. After a few seconds she slowly shook her head from side to side. "...Um, I don't think so, no..."

Strawberry sighed out loud, putting the piece back on the rack. "Creanna really? You seriously buggin' the shit outta me right now. We've been in here for two hours and you don't like anything! What the fuck are you gonna wear a grandma dress?" Strawberry snapped.

"Well excuse me for having some class and not wanting to wear that trashy thing." Crenna countered back in her soft indoor voice.

Strawberry was the one who originally came in here to do some sexy clothes shopping for Michael when she suggested Creanna pick up some things as well. Doing anything sexy for Santana was the last thing on Creanna's mind; but she didn't want her sister to know something was going on so to keep her nosey sister out the mix she put on a fake face started picking seductive outfits out, though they didn't seem to be to her sister's liking.

"Trashy? Bitch you acting like you prancing around in the streets with the thing. It's just you and ya man inside ya'll house. Besides, I keep telling you. I know what Santana likes, we use to date remember? I had him before you so I can give you some advice." Strawberry reminded her.

Creanna rolled her eyes, "Yes the whole world knows you had him before me Berry, relax."

Creanna never actually prayed on Santana while Strawberry was with him. After Strawberry and Santana broke up, it wasn't even right after that Santana and Creanna began to date. It happened months after. Creanna had actually run into Santana one night while she was out bowling by herself downtown. Him and Creanna talked that day and decided to bowl together for the rest of their time there. After that one time, they began to run into each other a lot after that and would have long conversations. Feelings started to come into the picture and although Creanna and Strawberry weren't really that close anyway, Creanna still let her sister know how she started to feel about Santana and if it would be okay to date him. Strawberry was adamant  about not having a problem with it, so Creanna and Santana now had a three year relationship still going. Only one year behind the four year high school relationship Santana and Strawberry had.

"So are you gonna get it or not Creanna 'cause real shit you pissing me off. You asked me to come to the mall with you for no reason, done wasted my whole afternoon messing with your ass." Strawberry said irritably.

Even though they were sisters Creanna was still getting use to Strawberry's ghetto and loud ways. They had the same father but different mothers. Growing up they didn't live together and only saw each other on holidays or birthdays so they hadn't grown up with that sisterly bond. They only started to hang out more recently at the start of last year because they were adults now and didn't have to move according to when their parents had time to let them see each other. If anything they were more like friends than sisters.

"I'll get something, just not that." Creanna said walking up the aisle with Strawberry right on her heels.

"Shit, I'on know why you be acting like a saint anyway. Santana don't mess with nothing but freaks so I know you 'prolly be throwin' it back in that bedroom. You needa cut allat 'I'm an' angel, I'm so pure' shit out, boo."

Creanna picked up a cute pink lace teddy and eyed it trying to see if it was too much for her. "Never said I was a saint, Berry." She mumbled.

"Shit, you sure act like it. You in church every Sunday. If someone curses you lose your mind—"

"Do not. You swore eight times since we've been here and I haven't said anything."

"See, you really counted that shit?"

"That's nine." Creanna said out loud without realizing it.

Strawberry rolled her eyes. "I bet your even about to put that dope ass teddy back huh? It must be too revealing for you." She said sarcastically, reading her sister like a book.

Creanna sighed, resting the lingerie down and heading up the aisle. A nightgown might do the trick. Those are sexy. She thought.

When Creanna got to a different section of the lingerie shop, she picked up a plain baby blue silk nightgown with a small ribbon in the middle and lace that decorated the hem of the dress.

Strawberry smacked the dress out of Creanna's hand like it was on fire and before she could chew into her sister for even coming to this section her phone rang.

Since it was already in her hand Strawberry looked down at the screen then looked up at her sister, pointing her finger at her. "Ooh girl you are so lucky Michael is calling." She said walking away.

"Yeah, go handle that." Creanna mumbled bending down to pick up the dress. She shook it off and put it back in the rack and took out another one in her size which was a small and quickly headed to the cash register while Strawberry was busy on the phone.

Creanna paid for her nightgown and took her shopping bag, waiting off in the corner for Strawberry to finish her phone conversation. It must have been some secretive thing because usually Strawberry would have had her loud phone conversations with Michael right in front of her. But Creanna got it, sometimes couples needed their privacy.

"Don't tell me you bought that ugly thing." Strawberry commented once she approached her sister.

"It's not ugly, and yes I did." Creanna said proudly.

Strawberry rolled her eyes and threw her hands up in surrender. "Remind me to never come shopping with your ass again."

***************

The girls decided to split up for a bit and do some independent shopping after three hours. It would give them their own time to go into certain stores the other might not be interested in. When they were ready to meet back up the plan was to call or text each other.

Creanna stood in the bookstore in the urban fiction aisle. As usual when she was alone she began to sing to herself. She was in her own world looking at all the literature she could buy while lyrics from Ashanti's song "Woman You Love" escaped her lips.

Creanna already had five books in her hand. One had caught her eye but was really high up on the shelf. Who do they think could possibly reach that high? Creanna thought irritably to herself although it wasn't visible on her face.

In fact she could see people staring at her while she sang. It was either because she was singing the hell out of the song or because they were annoyed she was being loud as hell. Or both.

Creanna turned around and rested the five books she picked up on the edge of another book shelf closer to the ground so she could try to reach for the book that was really high up. Not a second later she heard a voice behind her.

"Baby girl, you're very loud."

Creanna made a face to herself wondering if she hearing voices. When she spun around to make sure, she was looking right into the face halfway covered in tattoos. The tall figure stood staring down with his gray eyes boring a hole through her and his two toned grills on display. Mid-West Casper.

Her heart instantly started beating in her chest like Congo drums and her palms became sweaty. Creanna was scared out of her mind. Not only because he was an intimidating person, but the conversation her and Santana had reentered her mind. This was the man she was suppose to be setting up. Part of Creanna thought she would never even see him again which would flop Santana's plan; but here he was. Knowing the man she was basically suppose to get tangled up in her web was standing right in front of her, rattled her nerves to the core.

Creanna's words got caught in her throat. She didn't know what to say. What was there to say? Besides being terrified of him in general, what do you say to someone you were trying to scheme on?

Mid-West Casper smirked at the girl in front of him paralyzed with fear. He almost didn't recognize her because he could hardly even remember a girl he messed with the night before; unless her head game or pussy was amazing. And he didn't know if this girl was in either category. Which was actually the reason he did remember her. She was one in a few women he came in contact with, without getting to try the goods. Seeming as though it didn't look like she wanted him to sample her like other women did, made her stick in his mind even more. It wasn't anything more than Casper trying to fuck though. The only woman he ever chased was Amal and although he never made it a habit to run behind women, he had to admit he was a little tired of all hood rats and gold diggers just throwing it at him because his name held weight. Since he hadn't had a good chase since Amal, he told himself he was up for it.

Creanna watched him pick up one of the five books she had just put down a minute ago. Even though he was looking down at the book while he spoke, Creanna could tell he was speaking to her so he must have known the books belonged to her. "Simple Justice...by ThaTripleOG," He mumbled, his eyes scanning the cover. Creanna watched him flip through the book before ending up on a random page. He cleared his throat and began reading. "...His hands slowly moved down her caramel thighs, dragging her shorts and thin lace panties down her legs before he spread them apart, revealing her second pair of lips. His head dove in between her legs and Carter's lips brushed against her glistening slit, making Tunja arch her back."

Creanna was sure her face was the color of tomato sauce. Casper chuckled, running his tongue across the gold on the top row of his mouth. "I did that to a female once and she told me I gave the best head. I could try it on you and you could tell me if you think she was right." He said huskily, those weird looking eyes meeting her's with a taunting look as he looked up from the book.

Creanna profusely shook her head from side to side.

Casper smiled at her reaction, extending her book back to her. "Naw I'm just fucking with you. Here you go, ma."

When she took hold of the other end, he pulled her in until they were nearly chest to chest; his face not so friendly anymore. His eyes began scanning her up and down like a metal detector. "Can I have you? I wanna keep you in my house like a pet. Can I keep you in my house and put a collar around your neck that says Casper's baby?"

Creanna let go of the book like it was covered in hot oil and backed up. It was obvious he was just playing with her, but Creanna didn't like his sense of humor. Especially when he looked at her with eyes like his.

He smiled and rubbed his index finger over his chin stroking his imaginary goatee. He had a really nice smile but the gold and silver mouthpiece would distract anyone from his true handsome features. All Creanna could keep thinking was if those were permanent he had to be nothing short of crazy.

"Can I have my book please? I-I really have to go." She muttered. When she looked down she noticed a book in his hand as well.She couldn't see the full thing but it said something about custody. Creanna inwardly rolled her eyes. Of course he would have some kids. I can't believe Santana wants me to scheme on a baby daddy. He probably has to feed the eight to twenty kids he has.

"Can I tell you something first?" Casper said.

Creanna looked around the bookstore like the world was watching them. The tenseness in her shoulders showed the way she hunched them together. It was clear she was apprehensive of him. "Um...su-" when she turned around to meet him he was already in her face.

Casper gently pressed his lips against her neck. All the noise in the background instantly faded out as time stood still.  All Creanna could hear was her shaky breath inside her body. His lips were full and soft like a cushion. They felt really gentle unlike his personality. His tongue lightly circled her soft skin before his teeth then gently tugged on the sensitive area. Creanna stood there frozen while his tongue caressed her, the warm mint from his breath clashing against her. He took his time pulling back. Her flesh still inside his mouth until he let go, a smile on his face. "I think your skin taste really good."

As soon as he pulled away Creanna was brought back to reality. Their eyes locked for a moment before Creanna regained all her senses and took off.

***********

The girls decided to meet back up at one of the food courts and get something to eat. Creanna got a hot dog with a medium Sprite and Strawberry got two chili hot dogs with an order of large onion rings and a super sized Fanta.

"I don't understand how you can eat all that food." Creanna said with a screwed up face. She wasn't trying to be rude because Strawberry wasn't even fat, which is how she didn't understand how someone who barely weighed one thirty soaking wet could eat so much.

"How you think my butt got this big," Strawberry countered back sticking an onion ring into her mouth.

"I guess so..." Creanna mumbled, touching her neck. She'd been constantly touching her neck for the last ten minutes they'd been sitting there. The spot still tingled from Casper almost leaving a hickey.

Creanna knew she screwed up her chance at getting with Casper big time. But he really shocked her when he did that and she didn't know how to react any other way then to leave; it's not like she had to tell Santana she ran into him at the mall anyway. She definitely wouldn't tell Strawberry because nobody else needed to know about the plan. Especially when she was the good wholesome sister.

Strawberry sat there staring at her sister while she chewed on her food. Creanna noticed but didn't say anything. Strawberry did that most of the times they were together. Even when they were kids. Creanna didn't know if she was just spacing out or was really thinking about something when she looked at her.

"Excuse me ladies," A hoarse, raspy voice said interrupting them.

Both girls looked into the face of a little girl who seemed no older than eight. Her face was expressionless while she stood in front of them. Standing behind the girl was an older lady who was also smiling at them with three rotten black and yellowish teeth on the top row of her mouth. She was skinner than a toothpick and the dirty, ripped up secondhand clothes she wore could fit ten people inside with her.

Creanna recognized the woman. She was the same one from Strawberry's building who had asked her if she saw her daughter. Creanna looked down at the girl in the tattered pink dress wondering if this was the child she was looking for the last time. The girl seemed just as unkempt as the woman. When the little girl put her hand out Creanna looked up at her.

"She want some money." The lady who just spoke to them said, pointing to the little girl's open palm. "Give her some money."

"Excuse me?" Creanna said as if she didn't hear her the first time.

"Debra if you don't get you and yo' raggedy ass kid away from my damn meal! Smelling like all types of shit I never heard of. Move!" Strawberry shouted.

"Berry!" Creanna snapped. Truthfully Strawberry was telling the truth. They both really did smell and looked like they'd been homeless their whole lives, but Creanna would never say that. Creanna turned back toward the woman and put a hand on her chest. "I'm sorry for her. Is this the daughter you were looking for?"

"Yeah. Now give her some money. I gots to go." She mumbled, looking around as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Bitch don't talk to my sister like that. She ain't giving you shit! Leave my damn table for I smack the shit outta you!" Strawberry shouted drawing a few looks their way.

"B-but she gots to eat something. I-I ain't got no monies."

"Wells I ain't cares hoe." Strawberry said mocking her poor English. She turned on the little girl shooing her away with her freshly clear coated French tips. "Can you move little girl?"

The little girl frowned and bowed her head moving away. Seeing how scared she looked broke Creanna's heart. She reached into her purse and started digging. Strawberry saw and put her hand on top of her's.

"What are you doing?"

Creanna shrugged her hand off and pulled out two twenty dollar bills and a ten dollar bill. She gave the twenties to the woman and the ten to the little girl. "You guys look like you need some help, no offense."

The way the girl's face lit up made Creanna feel so good about herself. "Your welcome honey." Creanna said smiling to the little girl.

"Oh...uh, she gots a problem with her mouf or something. She can't talk." Debra said.

"Oh, like a speech impediment. Is she a mute?" Creanna said.

Strawberry who got bored a long time ago began to eat her food quietly while she just listened.

Debra began laughing, the foul odor leaving her mouth like toxic mist. Strawberry sat up like a shockwave went up her spine but before she could say anything Creanna gave her a pleading look. Debra pointed her bony finger in Creanna's direction. "Yeah you right. She got that. Just like that shit that be on the remote when the volume thang be all loud an' shit. Yeah dat. She got dat."

"Okay, well your welcome sweetheart." Creanna said taking the little girl's hands. "I like your pigtails, their very cute." She said wholeheartedly even though they were in a desperate need of redoing or cutting off completely.

"Okay we gots to go. Come on Brittany." Debra said roughly pulling her daughter's shoulder. When Creanna and the girl pulled apart, Debra snatched the ten out of her daughter's hand and the girl instantly frowned as her bottom lip trembled. "I'll hold onto it. You's too little."

Creanna tilted her head to the side and felt bad for the girl but she thought the little girl just wanted to hold her own money. "Aww, it's okay sweetheart. Mommy just wants to make sure you don't lose it. Okay? She'll give it back."

Before anything else could be said Debra was already hauling off dragging her daughter behind.

Creanna turned back around to the dark brown eyes of her sister.

"You dumb as hell. You know that crackhead gon' spend that little girl money right?"

"What? No," Creanna said like the idea was ridiculous. Turning around like they would still be somewhere in sight before she met the table again. "She was just holding onto it for her."

Strawberry raised her eyebrows. "Yeah, okay Creanna. And ain't yo' ass broke anyway? Why you over here playing captain give money to these hoes?"

"Really Berry? One was a child, that was so necessary."

Strawberry shrugged, "I'm just saying, you should be saving your money not spending it. You don't have to help everybody."

"Whatever, at least I know where I'm going when I die and you know where you going." Creanna countered back. She knew her sister was right, she didn't have money to be shelling out even if it was only fifty dollars. But sometimes she couldn't help but not to help others. It was just who she was. 

Strawberry just sighed and dipped her onion ring in her ketchup. She knew all that helping people out shit was gonna come back to bite her sister in the ass one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.5K 53
Chivonn's a girl in her mid-twenties working a mediocre job struggling just to get by. Her brother Bryan is a father of two young children is also st...
6K 214 29
~Alex~ She's a good girl. And that just really means she's nice. Until you annoy her at least,she loves being a trouble maker. Alex has never had a e...
1.4M 30.5K 20
Schuyler was kidnapped walking home from her job a couple streets away from her house, by a group of guys that seem no older than her. they were hopi...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...