The feelings that I have for...

By iambakatsunderee

⚠️ THERE MAY BE DANGANRONPA V3 GAME SPOILERS ⚠️ Two guys, one different from the other. An eccentric, extro... More

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸|| Chapter 1
𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀|| Chapter 2
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀|| Chapter 3
𝗕𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹|| Chapter 4
𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽|| Chapter 5
𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆!|| Chapter 6
𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀|| Chapter 7
𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗹|| Chapter 8
𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸|| Chapter 9
𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁|| Chapter 10
𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲|| Chapter 11
𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺|| Chapter 13
𝗥𝘂𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻 ||Chapter 14
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁|| Chapter 15
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹|| Chapter 16
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱|| Chapter 17
𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻|| Chapter 18
𝗘𝘅𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻|| Chapter 19
𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲|| Chapter 20
𝗜 𝗮𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂|| Chapter 21
𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿|| Chapter 22

𝗞𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻|| Chapter 12

280 9 0
By iambakatsunderee

Days had passed since the Miu class trial, where Gonta also died. And since that class trial, Kokichi hadn't left his room, Shuichi didn't stop studying a plan for how to get out of that Killing Game along with the last survivors.

Kokichi had done as Tsumugi said, now Shuichi hated him. But that didn't mean he would stop loving him, thinking about him, or deceiving Tsumugi. He wanted to keep Shuichi live and the Killing Game to end as soon as possible. He had worked on it every day on his 'final plan'.

Final Plan of the Kokichi Ouma
•Meet Tsumugi in the library
•Trick her
•Escape
•Let everyone live
•Let Shuichi be happy

Kokichi had also thought about what he should do if his plan goes wrong, if Tsumugi wanted to kill him before he could activate his plan.
Then the purple-haired boy thought about it again, again and again.
He didn't want it all going wrong, he didn't want to see someone die again, and he didn't want to see that damn school again.
He picked up his pen again and rewrote his plan.

Final Plan of the Kokichi Ouma
•Meet Tsumugi in the library
•Trick her
•Escape
Make explode the school
Let everyone live
•Let Shuichi be happy
Let everyone know the truth

He was crazy now, he wanted to blow up the school. Plus, if it was necessary, he too would die.
He was crying, trembling and laughing.
He hated that situation.
He wanted to close his eyes and never wake up.
He wanted to hug Shuichi again, cry in his arms and smell his scent again. He wanted to see his smile again, his red cheeks, his laugh, he wanted to rest his head on his chest and feel the beating of his heart. Why couldn't he show his emotions? Why did he hated to be weak? Why love was so difficult to understand?
He wanted to tell him the truth, she had to let him know the truth. To everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.9K 21
⚠️ Warnings ⚠️ -child neglect -bullying -homophobia -dark thoughts -anxiety -ED -abuse -intrusive thoughts? -swearing(canon language) {non-desp...
22.6K 452 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...
200K 6.6K 38
(Completed) Shuichi gets to replay the killing game and try to stop the murders, but he doesn't know how. The detective realizes the one person who c...
8.9K 440 37
_______________________________________________________ ⚠️Dark Themes⚠️ Viewer discretion Advised ╮(─▽─)╭ daιly lιғe oғ тorтυre? w...