Confused. Hurt. And Psycho (J...

By cool_story_cyst

This is a romance story about two women. One was betrayed by love and the other one who can't remember her pa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 (TW)
Chapter 63 (TW)
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 80
New!
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
2021? 🤡
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chaper 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter: 126
Chapter: 127
Chapter: 128
Chapter: 129
Chapter: 130
Chapter: 131
Chapter: 132
Chapter: 133
Chapter: 134
Chapter: 135
Chapter: 136
Chapter: 137
Chapter: 138
Chapter: 139
Chapter 140
Author's Note
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146

Chapter 79

2.2K 149 12
By cool_story_cyst

LISA'S BEDROOM

Jennie opened her eyes slowly and saw a woman sleeping by her side. She blinked twice thinking to herself it was a dream.

She had had this same dream a number of times this past week. Waking up and seeing Lisa by her side. Anytime she would try to touch her, she would vanish from her sight.

Jennie stretched her hand to touch Lisa but stopped midway. What if she vanished from her sight again? She thought. It was better to not touch Lisa. It was better to just watch her, that way she won't disappear from her again.

Jennie laid sideways and supported her head with one hand as she stared at Lisa. She looked so real to her even though she knew it was a dream. She was dreaming about Lisa again. She curled her hand into a fist as she fought with her inner desire to touch and have a feel of the woman sleeping soundly next to her. She really wished it wasn't a dream. She wished she wasn't dreaming of this moment because it felt so real to her.
It was always like this, every time. Jennie really wanted to touch Lisa but she feared that the moment she did; she would disappear from her.

She looked longingly at Lisa and murmured "Why do you always appear in my dreams to torment me, Lalisa? Am I paying the price for letting you go?"

Jennie stretched her hand again and reached forth to Lisa's face saying "Please, don't disappear on me. I just want to touch you a little; I won't do anything else." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

Jennie touched Lisa's face and traced the contour of her forehead to her nose and to her lips. She traced her eyebrows and touched her eyelashes. She touched her cheek and sighed "I wished this wasn't just a dream. I wished this was real, I wished you were real Lisa.I have so many things to tell you."

Jennie wiped her tears as it fell. A tear dropped on Lisa's cheek and her eye flickered. "I missed you so much, Lisa."

The woman beside her whose face seemed like a dream suddenly opened her eyes and held the hands of the girl on the bed. Lisa turned her upside on the bed and was now laying on top of her. Lisa's movements were so swift and fast that the girl wasn't able to react fast. Before she knew it, the woman was now on top of her face to face. Lisa's face was so closed to hers that any slight movement could make their lips to collide. She blushed and pursed her lips.

Jennie's breath got caught up and her heart started rising faster. With bulged eyes she said incoherently "This ... is ... not ... a ... dream?" She flushed as the woman's stare seem to burrow into her soul.

"Me too." Lisa finally spoke as she stared at Jennie's flushed face. She looked so adorable and Lisa wanted to savour the moment.

"Huh? You too ... what?" Jennie asked stupefied and stared at Lisa's face, feeling herself melting into her gaze.

"You said you missed me, just now and I said me too. I missed you so much ... like crazy Jennie." Lisa said each word carefully and warmly.

Her hot breath brushed through Jennie's nose and eyes and she blinked subconsciously.

Thump ... thump ... thump .... thump

"This is really not a dream?" Jennie asked again as she felt the sound of heartbeat but she wasn't sure whose heartbeat it was.

She didn't know whether that was her heartbeat or the woman who was still on top of her. Their posture looked intimate and ambiguous.

"No, why? Did you dream about me often?" Lisa asked all the while in the same position, she didn't look like she was going to get down from Jennie any time soon. She really ... like how they were right now.

"Yes, day after day. I saw you in my dreams. I thought I was going crazy. Anytime I saw you, I would try to touch you but then you will disappear again." Jennie said, her words slow and her voice hoarse. She felt her face would have turned into a ripped tomato by now because of the number of times she had blushed.

"Really?" Lisa asked as she bent her face slowly closer to Jennie's lips. Jennie pursed her lips nervously and closed her eyes anticipating their first kiss until the door was forcefully and suddenly opened from the outside and in rushed Irene, Seulgi and Jisoo into the room.

Irene, Seulgi and Jisoo saw them in their compromising position and stood stupefied. They suddenly felt like Lisa was going to kill them for spoiling this moment for her.

In short. THEY WERE DOOMED!!!

Jennie and Lisa turned at once and saw them. Jennie instinctively pushed Lisa to the other side of the bed and stood up saying "It's not what you think."

Jennie pushed them aside and ran out of the room. The three looked at Lisa with guilt in their eyes.

Lisa turned towards them and glared at them furiously.

Irene raised her hands saying "I didn't see anything. It was them. They are the ones who brought me here this early."

Seulgi and Jisoo turned and looked at Irene shocked. She was the one who wanted to see Lisa. She was the one who didn't even brush her teeth before forcing them to go with her to see Lisa. When did all of this become the fault of the two of them? Why did she suddenly throw all the blame on them? This woman was indeed shameless.

Jisoo and Seulgi turned and looked at Irene. She gave the two women a weak smile and ran out of the room leaving them to face the doom on their own. She was saving her own ass.

Lisa sat on the bed and coughed before speaking "How do you two want to be dealt with?" Seulgi and Jisoo looked at each other and felt goosebumps all of a sudden and shivered.

"Given that we have being friends for so long and this is the first mistake we have made, can't you let it go for once?" Seulgi said and gave an awkward smile.

"That was the first mistake but it was also a big one. How ... can I just let that go?" Lisa asked and looked at the two of them.

"I am your doctor. I specially came this early because I was worried about you. You were originally supposed to be admitted at the hospital but you refused and came home. I was a responsible doctor had to check up on you. isn't it?" Jisoo said.

Lisa looked at them and stood up to go and change.

******
The five of them sat around the sofa facing each other silently. No one spoke and no one moved. They had been sitting in that position for the past 10 minutes.

Irene nudged Seulgi and signalled to her to speak first. Seulgi shook her head and turned to Jisoo. Jisoo also shook her head and turned to Jennie. Jennie glared at her and looked away.

Lisa coughed and they all stood up asking worriedly.

"Are you alright?' said Jennie.
"Are you alright?' said Seulgi
"Are you alright?' said Irene
"Are you alright?' said Jisoo.

Jisoo touched Lisa's forehead and exclaimed "You're burning up, Lis. I knew this would happen. I should have locked you up in the hospital last night when you insisted on going home. Seulgi help her up to the room. I will bring some IV fluid and medicine from my car."

"Alright, Lisa get up and let's go to the room. You are still weak from exhaustion." Jennie turned and now realised Lisa looked pale and sick. Her lips were dry and her body seemed weak. Jennie sighed as she followed them into the room. She should have known Lisa was not alright. Jennie felt guilty.

"I am not a cripple, do you all have to be so worried about me?" Lisa said and stood up leaning on Seulgi for support.

"I will prepare some soup for you. big sis, can you help me prepare some soup? Lisa needs to eat and take her medicine." Jennie said and Irene nodded.

"Let's go. The stores will be opened by now. Let's go and buy some fresh ingredients. Seulgi, please take care of Lisa." Irene said.

"Oh. Don't worry. We will be here with her. Stay safe and come home early." Seulgi said.

Lisa looked at the worried state of Jennie and smiled reassuring her before going up with Seulgi. The two ladies met Jisoo at the door and told her of their plans before leaving. Jisoo carried her stuff and went to Lisa's room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...