Chaos (Harry Potter X Fem Rea...

By midnightrxn

"She's going to be the most powerful being in the entire Universe," This story starts off in Y/n Lupin-Black'... More

Author's Note
Cast
How They Met
Before the Escape
Y3 Chapter 1
Y3 Chapter 2
Y3 Chapter 3
Y3 Chapter 4
Y3 Chapter 5
Y3 Chapter 6
Y3 Chapter 7
Y3 Chapter 8
Y3 Chapter 9
Y3 Chapter 10
Author's Note
Year 4 Cast
The Spies
Y4 Chapter 1
Y4 Chapter 2
Y4 Chapter 3
Y4 Chapter 4
Y4 Chapter 5
Y4 Chapter 6
Y4 Chapter 7
Y4 Chapter 8
Y4 Chapter 9
Y4 Chapter 10
Y4 Chapter 11
Y4 Chapter 12
Y4 Chapter 13
Author's Note
Cast
The Book Of The Damned
Y5 Chapter 2
Y5 Chapter 3
Y5 Chapter 4
Y5 Chapter 5
Y5 Chapter 6
Y5 Chapter 7
Y5 Chapter 8
Y5 Chapter 9
Y5 Chapter 10
Y5 Chapter 11
Y5 Chapter 12
Y5 Chapter 13
Y5 Chapter 14
Y5 Chapter 15
Y5 Chapter 16
Y5 Chapter 17
Cast
Forgotten
Y6 Chapter 1
Y6 Chapter 2
Y6 Chapter 3
Y6 Chapter 4
Y6 Chapter 5
Y6 Chapter 6
Y6 Chapter 7
Y6 Chapter 8
Y6 Chapter 9
Author's Note
Cast
The Scarlet Witch
Y7 Chapter 1
Y7 Chapter 2
Y7 Chapter 3
Y7 Chapter 4
Y7 Chapter 5
Y7 Chapter 6
Y7 Chapter 7
The Last Meet
Y7 Chapter 8
Y7 Chapter 9
Y7 Chapter 10
Y7 Chapter 11
Epilouge

Y5 Chapter 1

1.1K 34 11
By midnightrxn

3rd Pov

"I AM NOT BI!" Peter yelled. 

"AND I AM NOT BI-ING IT!" Stella yelled and started playing "I kissed a boy by Jupither"

A little background information on what is going on. It had been a three weeks since summer break started and two weeks since Peter came to live with Stella at number 12 Grimmauld place because that is where the Order of the Phoenix headquarters was right now. 

The order was a secret organization made by Dumbledore in the first wizarding war to fight against Voldemort. 

Peter and Stella would watch a movie each night just by themselves because they barely had any alone time before that. 

Every time Peter would constantly say how good the male characters looked as well as the females this doesn't mean that Peter is gay or anything but it raised a question and Stella wanted to know the answer. 

"Ok I may be a little bit but I don't know," Peter said sitting down on Stella's bed. "It's so confusing," 

"Hey, it's fine you don't have to have it figured out right now," Stella said sitting down next to him. 

"Can I tell you something?" Peter said. 

"Yeah, what is it?" Stella asked.

"I.... uh... I like this girl, I really like her, like a lot but I don't know how to tell her because I don't know if she feels the same way," Peter said. 

"Well does she know you?" Stella asked. 

"Yeah, we have been friends for an entire year," Peter said looking at Stella. 

"Then you should tell her," Stella said. "And if she says no then she is stupid," Peter laughed. 

"You really think I should tell her?" He asked and Stella nodded. "Ok, then Stella Evelyn Black-" 

"Hey, Ella have you seen my wand?" Y/n asked entering Stella's room. 

"This annoying little bitch,"  Peter thought. "Whenever I am about to ask Stella out she walks in," 

"Y/n I was in the middle of something," Stella said as Y/n looked around Stella's room. 

"I am sorry, I just need my wand," Y/n said. 

"Why do you need it,  you can't do magic," Stella said. 

"I need it to put my hair up," Y/n said. 

"You are using your wand as a hair accessory?" Peter asked. 

"Well yeah, might as well make some use of that piece of stick when I am out of school and can't use it for magic," Y/n said as though it was obvious. 

"Y/n why would your wand be in Stella's room?" Peter asked. 

"I don't know, I put my stuff wherever I want," Y/n said looking under Stella's bed. 

"Did you check the pantry?" Stella asked. 

"No. I did not I will go do that because I can't find it anywhere here," Y/n said and walked out of the room. 

"Now Peter, what were you saying?" Stella asked turning to him. 

"Um... I forgot," Peter lied. "I'll tell you when I remember it though," 

"Or when I have the courage to,"  he thought. 

~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Y/n, Peter, and Stella yelled. They were in Y/n's room about to watch a horror movie when they saw something scarier than any horror movie ever. 

Hearing the commotion Sirius ran upstairs to their room. 

"Who died?" he asked urgently bursting into the room. Sirius saw the three of them huddled together in a corner. 

"There is a fucking tarantula there!" Y/n said pointing to the floor. 

"Yeah and it bit my fucking hand off," Stella exclaimed. 

 "You're talking about this the itsy bitsy spider?" Sirius asked picking the tiny spider up. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" The three yelled again. 

"Oh Godric," Sirius mumbled rubbing his eyes. 

"DAD PUT IT DOWN!" Y/n yelled. 

"It's not going to hurt you," Sirius said. "I'll squish it," 

"NO DON'T HURT IT!" Peter shrieked. 

"YOU ALL ARE FIFTEEN!" Sirius exclaimed. "And you," he pointed to Y/n. "defeated Voldemort and you all are scared of a spider," 

"We all have our weaknesses," Peter said. 

"I am leaving," Sirius said dropping the spider. "we are interviewing this new person to be in the order and I am not going to leave that to kill a spider for you," 

"New person?" Stella asked. 

"Yes, her name is Natalie Rushman, she is a muggle and she knows about wizards and is going to live in the muggle world and gives us information about things happening in the muggle world," Sirius explained. 

"Does anyone know her?" Y/n asked. 

"No, she just kind of showed up and asked Dumbledore to be a part of the order," Sirius said. "It's so weird and another thing it feels like I had seen her last year and I am not the only one who thinks this Lizzie and Moons thinks we saw her too but I just can't remember when or where?"

Peter was getting really nervous. 

"But whatever, she doesn't seem that sketchy," Sirius said and left the room. 

"The spider is still here," Peter said. 

"We will go to my room," Stella said and they grabbed the popcorn and their blankets and went to Stella's room. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Good news guys!" Elizabeth said passing out breakfast to Sirius, Peter, and Y/n. "The Weasleys are coming over today," 

"Oh finally," Y/n said. "I get to hang out with someone who isn't him or his girlfriend," Peter threw her a dirty look. 

"There is also some bad news," Sirius said reading the Daily Prophet. "The Ministry is saying you are a murdered and that you killed Cedric Diggory and manipulated Harry into believing that Voldemort was back," 

"You are framed as a murderer," Peter said. 

"Sometimes that's how it goes," Y/n said sarcastically. 

"Stella and Remus are going to find out any minute," Elizabeth said looking a bit worried. 

"AHHHHHHHH!!! NO YOU BITCHES ARE LYING!" 

"I AM GOING TO KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" 

The three of them heard two people yelling, it was Stella and Remus. 

"I am sure they already know," Peter said. 

Stella and Remus walked to the kitchen both looking like they wanted to murder someone. 

"Good morning love," Sirius told Remus giving him a peck on the cheek as Remus sat down next to him. "Are you ok?" 

"Did you see what was in the paper?" Remus asked. "First my husband and now my daughter, the ministry just wants to make me and everyone I love seem horrible doesn't it," 

"Moons you know that it's true," Sirius said softly. 

"Sirius is right," Elizabeth said. "And this is just temporary it'll go away with time and everyone will believe that it was Voldemort and not Y/n," 

"I am still furious," Remus said slumping in his chair. 

"Dadfoot it's your job to make him feel better," Y/n said. 

"I know honey," Sirius said. "I just don't know how," 

"Whatever you do, don't make too much noise," Peter said. 

"Can you guys not make jokes about me and Sirius having sex for like once," Remus asked. 

"If you stop doing it, we will stop joking about it," Stella said. 

"It's not our fault," Sirius said. "Being all by myself for 12 years has taken a toll on me,"

"Don't make excuses," Elizabeth said. "You horny motherfuckers," she mumbled the last part. 

"LIZZIE!" Sirius and Remus yelled. The others all started laughing. 

~Later that day~

"Y/n, Stella, Peter!" Remus called. "The Weasleys are here!" 

There was no response. A few seconds later everyone heard a sound, it sounded like a trumpet. Then Peter walked in looking like someone from the 16th century. 

"Please bow down for the heiress of the Noble House of Black!" Peter said with noticing that the Weasleys were also here. 

When he looked at everyone and saw that the Weasleys were also there his eyes widened and he wanted to melt away. Before he could go and tell Y/n and Stella that the other people were also here, they came down. 

They didn't come down normally they were wearing big poofy dresses and big crowns, sitting on a sofa that Y/n made float. 

"Bow down peasants the-" Before Y/n could finish her sentence she noticed that they had company. 

Because of shock, Y/n let the sofa fall to the ground. She snapped her fingers and Peter, Stella and her dresses changed to normal clothing. 

"Hi," Stella said awkwardly. 

"I didn't know we were about to have company," Y/n said. 

"This is a normal day for us," Elizabeth said. 

"I am not surprised," Fred said. 

"Well um... you guys can get your rooms and I will serve dinner," Sirius said. 

"You didn't tell me people were coming over," Y/n whispered to Remus. 

"Yes I did and when they came I also told you guys they were here but you didn't listen," Remus said. "Now let's just pretend that never happened and go with Lizzie and give the Weasleys their rooms,"  Y/n nodded and left. 

~Sometime later~

"So that was an interesting welcome," Ginny said trying not to laugh. She, Ron, George, Fred, Y/n, Stella, and Peter were sitting together in Y/n's bedroom. 

"Yes quite entertaining," George said. 

"Can we not talk about that?" Stella said. 

"Aww the heiress is getting upset the peasants are making fun of her," Ron said. 

"This is not going away for a long time," Y/n mumbled.  

"Changing the topic," Peter said. "You guys know when Harry or  Hermione are coming over?" 

"Hermione's coming over in a couple of days," Ron said. "But I don't know about Harry. I sent him a couple of letters but I didn't tell him we were coming here, mum said I couldn't," 

"I haven't been able to send Harry any letters at all," Y/n said. "And one time I tried to leave to meet him in person but they have put a charm around to place so it doesn't let me leave," 

"What's up with all the secrecy why can't we tell Harry?" Ginny asked. 

"Dumbledore's orders I betting," Stella said. 

"Dumbledore's a bitch," Y/n said and everyone around her was shocked and Fred and George faked a dramatic gasp. 

"Y/n how could you!" Fred said dramatically. "He is Albus whatever his 5 middle names are Dumbledore," 

"Yeah and he is fucking cryptic," Y/n said. "When school had ended I asked him about the something that Voldemort told me in the graveyard but he ignored my question!" 

"Maybe he didn't know whatever You-Know-Who had told you," Ron said. 

"But he does know!" Y/n exclaimed. "Voldemort said he knew," 

"What did he tell you?" Peter asked. 

"About some lady named Wanda Maximoff being my mother," Y/n said like it was something outrageous. 

"He probably said that so you would question Dumbledore and not trust him and trust You-Know-Who instead so you could be on his side," Ginny said. 

"And we all know whoever has you on their side of the war is going to win," George said. 

"But-" Y/n started and was cut off by Stella. 

"He was lying to you Y/n," She said. "Now come on let's not talk about all that and let's play a game it's a muggle game called Monopoly," 

~~~~~~~~~

"Guys Hermione is coming today!" Ron said excitedly. 

"Aww he is so happy to see his girlfriend," Ginny said which made Ron turn red. 

"She's not my girlfriend," Ron scoffed.

"Oh please I spent all of third-year watching you fall in love with each other," Stella said. 

"We are not in love with each other," Ron said. 

"You think that," Y/n said giving him a pat on the shoulder. 

"Great, first Viktor and now Hermione," Ron mumbled. 

"I am still mad I didn't get to attend your and Viktor's wedding," Peter said. "I bet Harry is too," 

"Shove off Peter," Ron said. 

~Later that day~

*Ding-Dong* The doorbell rang. 

"FILTHY BLOOD TRAITORS AND HALF-BLOODS RUINING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHER!" A voice yelled. 

"There she goes screaming again," Y/n said. 

"I tell everyone to not ring the doorbell, they just don't listen," Sirius said rolling his eyes. 

"It must be Hermione she wouldn't know," Ron said. 

"Y/n, Stella tell your grandmother to shut up, I'll get the door," Remus said. 

"Why us?" Stella asked. 

"Because she loves you and is scared of Y/n," Lizzie said. 

"Ugh.. fine," Stella said. She and Y/n went to the yelling painting of Walburga Black. 

"FLITHY BLOOD TRAITORS GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Walburga's painting yelled. 

"Shut the fuck up," Y/n said when they reached the painting. 

"Oh my dear Stella, tell her to speak properly to me," Walburga told Stella. "You wouldn't want anyone disrespecting your grandmother would you," 

"I'll get a knife and we will cut the painting," Stella said leaving the room. 

"NO! Don't do that!" Walburga yelled. 

"Then shut the fuck up," Stella said. 

Walburga scoffed but she did shut up. 

When Stella and Y/n started to leave Walburga said. "I wish that Sirius and Regulus would have been as close to each as you both are," This left both Stella and Y/n shocked, they were not expecting her to say this. 

"What?" They both asked turning around. 

"It's just seeing you both still having a loving relationship even though you are in different houses. I wish your dads had that," Walburga said. "But they hated each other for no reason," 

"You made them hate each other!" Y/n exclaimed. "You gave a letter to your eleven-year-old son saying he is a disgrace that he wasn't put into Slytherin!" 

"You forbid uncle Sirius and dad to talk to each other when they were at Hogwarts, you and your husband were the reason they stopped acting like brothers!" Stella said. 

"I was the problem?" Walburga said. "I don't think so," 

"Merlin this bitch," Y/n mumbled. 

"Let's just go," Stella said and they left. 

~Hermione and Ginny's room at 12:00 in the night~ 

"PLEASE DON'T BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" 

"PLEASE DON'T HAVE SOMEBODY WAITING ON YOU!" 

Stella, Y/n, Hermione and Ginny were having a late-night kareoke session because they weren't able to fall asleep and this was fun. 

"This is the best day of my life," Hermione said. 

"This is a normal Thursday night for us," Stella said pointing to her and Y/n. 

"You do this every Thursday?" Ginny asked. 

"More like everyday," Y/n said. 

"Doesn't anyone wake up?" Hermione asked. 

"No uncle Padfoot and Moony put a sliencing charm around all of the rooms so they can't hear us," Stella said. 

"Stella they put the sliencing charm for another," Y/n said. 

"Oh Godric it's three am, we should get to bed," Hermione said checking the time. 

"Oh come we don't have to get up early tomorrow or anything, besides didn't you say you were having fun," Ginny said. 

"Alright I guess," Hermione said. 

The girls stayed up all night, playing games, singing sad songs and bawling their eyes, having a dance party, a pillow fight. It was a fun night. 

~~~~~~~~

"How the fuck did he manage to get attacked by dementors?" Ron asked. 

An order meeting had just ended and all the kids had been called downstairs to get the news that Harry Potter got attacked by dementors. 

"We don't know," Mr. Weasley said. "We just heard that he was attacked by them," 

"How did dementors even get in a muggle area?" Hermione asked. 

"We are thinking it's You-Know-Who," Tonks said. Nymphadora Tonks was Y/n and Stella's cousin, they are a new Auror and order member, also the coolest Black family member but no one says it out loud because they don't want to hurt Sirius' feelings. 

"I am going to check if he is ok," Y/n said. 

"You are going to his?" Remus asked. 

"Yes," Y/n said. 

"We won't allow it, there is a 5,000 galleons prize for catching you," Sirius said. 

"Right forgot, the Ministry made me a criminal," Y/n said. 

"And Dumbledore thinks it's the best decision to keep you inside," Lizzie said. 

"I realize that Dumbledore thinks it's the best decision but seeing that it's a stupid-ass decision I am choosing to ignore it," Y/n said with a sarcastic smile. "And I am going now," 

"No, you are not," Tonks said blocking her way. 

"So you all are just going to tell him be with the muggles!" Y/n said outraged. 

"No, we are not," Mr. Weasley said. "Some of the order members are going to pick him up," 

"That's not fair," Y/n huffed and went to her room. 

"She's going to leave, isn't she," Hermione said. 

"Let her try she won't be able to we put a charm to stop her from leaving," Sirius said feeling proud of himself. 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: This was a chaotic chapter and I really enjoyed writing this. If it isn't the best or not that it's because I am having some life-altering things going on right now so that's why. 

Other than I love you all! 

Bye<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 772 47
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
34.8K 687 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...
13.7K 594 28
[Star Wars x Harry Potter Crossover] [YEAR 3] After recovering the events last year in the chamber of secrets, Y/N and Harry prepare to return to sch...
18.2K 483 17
Jane Lupin grew up with a loving father in a comfortable nice home with fantastic friends and went to the greatest school for witchcraft and wizardry...