𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐍𝐨 || 𝐊�...

Por iiLovelyDoveii

-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝Loving him was a losing game❞ "You still love my sister, right?" You said, smiling bitt... Más

→𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
→𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐬
→𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬
| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
| 𝐅𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
| 𝟕 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭
| 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐏𝐭.𝟐
| 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐫𝐬
| 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝
| 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
| 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐭
| 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭
| 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐠𝐞
| 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝
| 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞
| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
| 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲
| 𝐇𝐢𝐦
| 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞
|𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝
|𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝
| 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟𝐟
| 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧
| 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝
| 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐘𝐞𝐬
| 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞
| 𝐍𝐨
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥

| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧

885 62 29
Por iiLovelyDoveii

Play - Stay by Black Pink

Chapter 07

.

.

.

Author's POV:

Exhaling some fresh air, you stood infront of the balcony, admiring the night lights around the city. After a long chit chat with Jungkook, you arrived home when your mind was filled with his name. Kim Taehyung. 

The way he was staring at you, its like he's studying you clearly more like he doesn't want to get out from that gaze. He stared at you like he knows you already. But only you knew, that he's a totally new person to you. First to be a stranger and now your client. 

You dragged away from those thoughts when you phone beeped indicating that someone was calling you. Lazily without glancing at the caller ID you answered the call. "Yeoboseyo" You spoke up. "Ye-boso what?" You frowned your eye brows and then quickly looked at the caller ID. "Am I talking to Y/n?" The girl, who talked from the other side asked. "Ya ya...Sorry Bella, I thought it was Jungkook" You said, yawning a little as the day was way too exhausted to you. "Jungle boo- what? Wait! Are you drunk?" She questioned you curiously when you chuckled a little.

 "No I'm not. Its that you're foreign to Korean" You chuckled again making her sighed in annoyed. "Anyways, how was the meeting? You only texted me" She asked, continuing the conversation. "We can have a positive result. Hopefully. I still haven't get those designs but Mr. Kim said he'll launch me the designs in the big meeting. For that, it takes time" You said, playing with the frills of your night dress. "Sounds great. Don't worry about here. Everything in here is going and doing nicely. You just focus on this business matter okay?" She said grimily. "I was not even worrying about" You laughed when she yelled your name from the other side. 

"Whatever. I have some work to do...I'll call you later" "Yeah! Bye" You disconnected the call and walked inside to your room. Lying yourself on the bed, you stared at the ceiling thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow you thought of meeting your other two friends, whom you lost contact for years. "I can't be sure if this plan work or not but still I have to give it a try" You mumbled rolling on the bed. Having a evil plan on your genius brain, you took the phone and called Jungkook.

"You called me when I gonna have my first bite of the burgher" You heard him groan in annoyance. "I'm sorry I'm sorry for disturbing your highness's snack time but you can have it later" You said in a serious tone. "Why you're saying like that? How can you stop me by eating huh?" Jungkook mocked when you wore a poker face even though he can't see you.

"Listen, I need you help Jungkook" You bit your lip in nervousness. "And how do i need to help you?" He asked making you licked your dried lips. "Umm...Actually I need to meet Hana and Jimin too. And I don't want them to think bad about me by meeting them lately. So I'm free tomorrow, I thought of meeting tomorrow itself" You said from a one breathe. "Wait wait. How can I h--"

"First listen! I haven't completed yet" You shouted. "yeah yeah continue..." He was pissed off. "The foremost thing should be done by you. You need to call the both of them and tell them to come to the Starbucks, that's infront of the central park. Got it?" You finished. "Hmm...Yeah I guess?" You heard he's sipping something. "Jungkook concentrate!!" You yelled again, making him choke. 

You moved the phone away from your ear in irritation as Jungkook kept coughing till his lungs come out. "Finish?" You started talking. "I learned a lesson from this. Don't eat or drink while in a call" You heard him clearing his throat when you chuckled at his childness. "Okay so do what I said. Call them at tell them to meet you at sharp 10 am. Location, Starbucks infront of the central park and the time, sharp 10 am. Just in case if they asked why, tell them it's an urgent" 

"Copied. Results will be on tomorrow" Jungkook spoke.

"All the best!" With that, you declined the call, releasing a heavy breathe. 

Tomorrow will be a hectic day...

||

Next Morning

Your POV:

After doing my morning routine I stepped down stairs, in hope of to see Appa cooking us the breakfast, but the whole house was pin drop silence. I opened the refrigerator door and grabbed an apple to eat.

Morning Princess!
I had to leave early cause I have morning lectures today.
I have prepared breakfast for you...
Take care😘

I saw a sticky note which was attached to the refrigerator door. Smiling at it, I ate the break fast which Appa had made for me. After eating the breakfast, I dropped a massage to Jungkook mentioning that I'm gonna meet Hana and Jimin. Quickly wearing a black t-shirt and a regular jeans, I stepped out of the house.

Booking a cab, I arrived to the Starbucks with a nervous mind. 

Exhaling a deep breathe, I stepped out from the cab and stood infront of the entrance of the shop. I could feel your palms are sweating and my is mind getting nervous little by little. Licking my lips ones, I entered the shop and roamed my head to eye to those two best friends of mine.

And I spotted them, sitting at a corner, talking each other. Thanks to Jungkook, they're waiting for me, unknowingly. The grip of my side bag tighted due to the afraidness to face them directly. Hana was still same as before. Just the same blonde hair she used to had years ago. But she has loosen her weight a little. And Jimin, he's not the Jimin I saw lastly. He has changed a lot. He's handsome, not gonna lie. That cute little shorty Jimin now looks like a gentleman. Corner of my heart was filled with joy in happiness as I saw them. 

At the same time I feel pathetic. 'What if she yells?' I question minded. Gulping harshly, I continued walking ahead, biting corner of my lower lip. I made a conclusion, I'm not gonna leave here either let them leave  without their forgiveness, not matter what. Shaking off my head, I approached them with my trembling legs. 

I had nothing to do to gain their attention other than clearing my throat loudly. As I did like that, they both turned and looked at me casually. But soon they recognized it's their old best friend who left them without saying anything. At once they both widened their eyes in shock and froze. While I'm trying to tug a simple smile on my nervous face. 

Jimin's hands turned to fists trying to control his emotions and I saw it in his eyes. His eyes turned to red once he figured out it's me, not Ria. 

Cause I have a visible mole on the upper lid of the left eye and Ria has it on her right eye...

Sighing in anger, Jimin kept his elbows on the table and molded his palms together, keeping them infront his mouth. When Hana, looks away like she doesn't know me. "H-hey" I tried to speak with my shuttering words. Silence. No one spoke up. But i didn't lose my hopes. "Hey guys..I--"

"Who are you?" Hana questioned, focusing on her Latte. I frowned. 'She really can't remember me?' 

Then she moved her head towards my standing figure infront of them and eyed to me, more like a glare. "We don't know you" Hana said, more of a whisper. Jimin instantly hold her hand gave it a squeeze. I know why is he doing it. He's trying to control Hana. Her eyes were almost teared up and those tears were lying on the edge of her eyes. 

Why won't she teared up? She's seeing her best friend after skipping the teen age pf her without me...

"You won't talk to me?" I mumbled, backing off my tears. 

"I said you once, We don't know you" This time, her voice was trembling. She's struggling not to cry. "J-jimin...P-please" I cursed myself for sounding so weak. He looked away, still his hand is on Hana's. "Can't you really remember me?" I mumbled, letting a tear stroll down. This time too, none of the two spoke. I can't let this chance go easily. "Hana, Aren't you gonna talk to your best friend?" I asked, with pleading eyes. I might have changed, I might looking different, but it's the same Y/n for them. 

"Sit" Jimin mumbled under his breathe when I lift my eye brow in confusion. He just said me to sit. I knew his mind will open for me anyway. With a tinny smile, I sat next to Hana, where the free spot was. She moved her body away from me when I caught her hand on mine. I couldn't stop but hold her. Her eyes softened at once and looked at with carrying a load of empathy in her eyes. 

Finally, she faced me, and I knew what's gonna happen next. 'Relax Y/n...She's starting to rebuke...Nothing's new" I mumbled to myself mentally and made up my mind to hear all of it, besides I deserve it. 

"You betrayer!" She whispered yelled. 'Now she's starting'  

From corner of my eye, I saw Jimin inserting his index finger inside his ear. A giggle escaped from mouth but Hana cleared her throat earning my whole attention. "How did you Y/n? What you think of yourself? You think you can do anything without us? You vanished from our lives like a spectre and now asking me am I not gonna talk to you? Seriously? And you know what is the funniest thing? Standing right infront of us without any shame" She sounded strict.

"Pardon? You think I left you because I'm crazy? You're saying I have no shame?" I murmured. Maybe I have no shame. Maybe I'm looking insane but only if they knew I had my own reasons to do so.

"Yes. No shame. No heart. No nothing" My breathe hitched. I know she's mad at me but this much? She's berating me minding something else on her head. "Hana stop it" Jimin whispered with a low voice. "Y/n, this is not a time to drag another mess here. Please stop it from there" He said, caressing my hand which was lying on the table. "But I had my own reasons. I had my own." It was difficult to even pronounce those words under crying. "Oh yeah? Reasons...or should I say excuses?"  She lift her brow, facing me the face of her with a waterfall of tears. They all know about Ria's death. They all know how all those happened. They all know how I suffered mentally and physically. They know all how I hated this cruel world. They all know I'm a murderer. Then why they're judging me if they know all of mine?

"It's not what you think Hana...I killed my own twin sister"

________________________

Drop your precious reviews please🥺💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.6K 255 16
Be ready for a fun, cute and romantic story of a simple yet cheerful girl and a cold and arrogant CEO How will their romance be? And who will fall f...
22.7K 1.4K 46
He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks down slowly before clearing himself out* ...
17.1K 614 32
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲, 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤�...
16.7K 1K 43
𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲? ❝We were m...