Olive's Wrath | From The Nove...

By SpaceShutter2

" mi amor, mi reina, mi seductora zorra Oliver," - your husband king lucian cadvoux More

/0/ Legends
/01/glimpse
/02/

Sypnosis

8 5 2
By SpaceShutter2

Oliver Huxley Ingannamorte Villalobos ( Olive ) is the second heir of Villalobos clan. She is a quick–witted, alert and a clever woman her grandparents forged her with sovereignty and dignity. She is just a typical woman who owns a hospital but she has a bigger secret.

Being forged with sovereignty is permitted being a part of a cunning game with powerful people are throughout is risky. A never ending game that have been past into ages between different clan’s by ancestors through this time and it’s passed to her and her sisters .

In their childhood days they was forced to used deadly weapons to stop a tragedy from happening again. Their parents died defending their self and their clan, , in a young girls mind grew an evil sanity and do you know what’s her biggest secret….

She’s the Queen….

UwU mwahhhhh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 24.3K 17
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
236K 16.3K 19
#2 IN HIS SERIES ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž The elder son of the Rathore family and the future King of Rajasthan, he was cold, arrogant...
626K 33.2K 50
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โ˜†|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...