Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By The-Red-Triangle

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1
Fnaf Movie
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death

277 9 12
By The-Red-Triangle

Koneko was searching around looking for any signs of Asia's sacred gear with her guard up just in case any fallen angels or the robots try to attack her.

Koneko: which one of you crows has it?

She opens a closet and there sat a dog a robotic one and by the tears and withering this dog was old.

Koneko: what's your name little guy?

She picked up the robotic dog and saw a collar that said "fetch"

Koneko: your name is fetch huh... cute. This must have been a toy for the kids to get... Neat.

Koneko starts to think. "Though I shouldn't be messing with anything in this damn place, I don't know if this thing will come and rip my head off."

She sees a manual and picks it up and it reads "Fetch! Your lovable companion. His name says it all, whatever you want he will get it for you. Just scan this QR code and you'll be able to command your lovable companion till the day you die." She gets suspicious. "This looks like it was recently written..." She starts hearing footsteps behind her and they get closer she turns around quickly and gets ready.

Koneko: come at me.

A hook appears on the doorframe and emerges and a wire like figure with a Freddy head and foxy arm stands there.

"Night, night." The molten says. "I'm going to rip you apart." She jumps up and kicks the robot in the face before landing on her feet she swipes her foot across the floor making the robot trip and fall on its back.

She jumps onto the robots head and squats down grabbing the head trying to rip it off but the robot knocks her off and pins koneko against the wall before landing a single punch to her head knocking her out.

Molten grabs koneko and when they do they hear something drop they look down to see koneko's phone. "We should have some fun with that device." Says a German voice. "And what exactly would we do with it? Do you even know how it works?" Said a proud booming voice. "What a party pooper." Said the German voice as they drop koneko onto the floor.

"Maybe she knows what it is." Said a calm mother like voice. "Oh me? Well uh... it's a phone. It's way different from the ones back in your day. Why do you want to know?"

Molten Freddy's body points at the fetch dog. "She was talking about a QR code. We should scan it." Said the booming voice. "But why?" Asked Asia. "You ask a lot of questions girl. But to answer you I'm just... curious." Said the booming voice.

Molten Freddy picks up koneko's phone and takes a picture of the QR code. "Nothing seemed to have happened." Said the German. "Well that's lame." Said the booming voice.

*timeskip*

Koneko wakes up on the couch of the ORC club with bandages around her head. "How.. huh? What happened?" She looks around confused when she feels a buzz from her phone and she looked and she had a next message saying "see you soon. ;)" she was creeped out by it but soon realized the message was from the robot named fetch.

Koneko: What?

*1985*

Someone was getting a call but it went straight to voicemail.

Henry: Peter. It's me Henry. I need those robots ready soon, I don't care what you have to do, take the pieces out of the old ones if you have to, but you make the new ones work... This is not going to fail me.

*present time*

Kenoko was laying on the couch on her phone while everyone else talked about there day.

Issei noticed that kenoko was suspiciously on her phone so he decided to do something he'll regret.

Issei: what you doing?

He grabs her phone and looks at it. "Who's fetch? Is he your Boyfriend? I thought you would be single forever." Koneko socked issei in the face before grabbing the phone.

Issei: worth it.

Koneko: stupid perv.

Rias: enough everyone. I have news I'm... getting married.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Issei: yeah last night she came into my room trying to lay me. I would have lost my virginity that night if it weren't for her brothers wife!

Rias: I'm sorry issei, but please let me explain. I don't love the guy he treats women like objects and he is a big douche bag. My parents want me to marry him because of the amount of devils that died during the war. I told them I want it to be my decision but unfortunately they didn't listen.

Suddenly a portal opens and a man steps out of it.

Riser: Ah! Riser finally in the human world, ready to claim his bride.

Issei: so that's him? That's the guy?

Riser rolls his eyes. "Please, a low life like you doesn't know who Riser is?" He questioned.

Koneko: he's the one trying to take pres away.

Riser: problem?

Issei: yeah big problem. Number 1 I'm trying to lay her. And who the hell is this maid? I didn't quite catch your name. All though I could call you cock blocker after last night.

The maid eyes deadpan. "I'm the devil kings wife. Grayfia, and you will learn to respect me." Issei nervously nods. "And lord Riser Phenex is the son of the king of the Phenex clan." Grayfia looks at Rias then at issei. "Rias I expected you better from you." Rias looks down. "I'll... make sure he behaves."

Kiba: the guy seems like a dick.

Riser looks at kiba pissed.

Riser: Riser is royalty "knight of Rias." Your lucky enough to be in the same room as Riser.

Kiba: I'll throw you out of this damn room if you don't watch your mouth.

Riser: I will incinerate you!

Kiba: yeah go ahead! Risk it your life behind bars bitch. At least you won't be able to harm president while there.

Grayfia: everyone stop fighting!

Koneko tunes out of everything and looks down. "I hate him more then issei."

She gets a text and looks at her phone and it says "I can help with that hate." From fetch and to be honest she thought the robotic dog was trying to pull a move on her.

Koneko: what does that even mean?

Riser walks up to Rias and grabs her chin. "Come my wife. Let us be one, be with each other forever." Rias pushes his hand away. "Riser, I've had enough. I already told you I am not marrying you. I will make my own decision on my husband. I don't care what my father and brother think." Risers eyes twitch. "Then maybe killing your entire peerage will make you change your mind!" He snaps at her.

Grayfia: There will be no incinerating riser, Behave yourself.

Riser looks back at Rias. "Rias dear, it is a must that full blooded devils be together. After the last war, our numbers have quickly vanished. And you know better than to not disrespect the Phenex name for your own selfish desires." He retorted while caressing her face.

Rias: I'm not being selfish! I don't love you, what part of that don't you understand! I could have you thrown out by my peerage riser if grayfia wasn't here.

"Rias honey" He laughed at her. "Your peerage couldn't do anything to me. You have 4 of piece, I have 15 pieces." He stated then snapped his fingers and his whole peerage appeared it was mainly consisted of little girls.

Issei was looking at the woman riser had and starts crying. "This is no fair! He has a harem and I don't! I'm the harem king for crying out loud!" Riser looks at him confused. "Rias, why is one of your servants crying?" He asked. "Because he wants a harem and you have one." She groan in annoyance which caused riser to smirk. "Jealous? Someone like you won't ever have something like me! Woman for my entertainment."

Issei got pissed and darted at him with his sacred gear a girl with a stick jumped up and hit him against the stomach caused issei to fall to the ground and cry.

Akeno comes out with her tea and sees the entire scene. "this is... disturbing." She says while having a trey of tea and cookies riser looks at her and smiles. "Ah Rias's queen has came with treats for riser. So thoughtful." He takes one and eats it.

"No problem lord riser." She says forcing a smile. "Hope you fucking choke on them." She says gritting her teeth.

Grayfia: I sense that a lot of you have some problems with the news.

Rias: no shit.

Grayfia: which is why I have a choice for you all. If lady Rias wishes to defy her families wishes she can participate in a rating game against riser. If riser wins she will marry him. If Rias wins however. The arranged marriage will be cancelled. Does that seem fair to anyone?

Everyone nods and riser smirks. "Good luck winning honey. Riser never lost a rating game, never in his life! I'll see you soon love." He walks through a portal and his peerage follows him.

Grayfia: I'll give you all a week to prepare. Good luck.

*Freddy Fazbear's Pizza*

He saw the robots roam all though they lived under the same roof he preferred to remain out of the animatronics way it's not that he didn't like them he thought that he was better off alone.

He saw the golden bear walk past and he deadpanned at the robot he was staring at the very animatronic that killed him all those years ago.

He teleported away and reappeared in a room and he made sure the door was locked.

His white glowing eyes looked at a very old and withered teddy bear he felt happy after looking at the bear.

"Memories."

He turns on the light and his purple figure was more noticeable his wires poking out and withered showing.

Shadow Freddy: I hate looking at this thing I've become.

Meanwhile golden Freddy was walking when the dog fetch came up to him and barked at him. "She wants this "lord riser" dead. I want your help."Said fetch.

Golden Freddy didn't care what the girl wanted and continued walking. "Think about it friend, We could stuff him inside one of the empty suits we have in the safe room, just like you guys did with him. The more of us we have, the likely chance we have to catch him."

*back with our devils*

The devils walked up a mountain with issei practically dying.

Kiba: issei hurry up.

"Kill me." He whispers as they make it to the top.

Rias: it's not that bad issei.

Issei looks over and sees koneko carrying a bag 10 times her size. "You got to be shitting me." He says.

Rias: issei come on it's not that bad.

Akeno: it's pretty easy actually.

Issei: easy for you to say... I never lifted a weight in my life...

Akeno: which is why we need you in tip top shape.

Issei: yeah... whatever...

They all make it to the top and issei collapses onto the floor. "Break time." He says and kiba kicks him. "Get up." Issei looks up and sees the mansion in front of him. "Woah. You own this?" Rias nods. "My brother bought it just for us." Rias stated. "Now I know some of us are pretty tired." She looks at issei. "We will take a break, familiarize yourself with the place, or you can go rest." Issei happily smiled and crawled his way to the front door.

Meanwhile with riser he was sitting on a chair looking at a picture of Rias. "Your so stubborn Rias. Riser knows what's best for you, yet you won't pick risers side." He huffs before getting up.

Riser: riser is hungry.

Riser gets up and walks downstairs to the fridge and when he opens it he sees that the inside of the fridge was an entire room with a checkered pattern floor and grey greasy walls. "What the hell?" He is visibly confused.

"Bark, Bark."

He turns around and a fetch jumps onto his face clawing and biting at it. "Get off me you mutt!" Riser grabs fetch by the back of the collar and throws him with a loud mechanical thud. "Foolish creature." He wipes the blood off his face and forms a fire ball.

Riser looks at the area where he threw fetch and sees that he's gone. "Where did that rat go?" Fetch jumps onto the counter and sneaks up to riser and jumps onto the back of his digging his claws into risers hair and scalp. "Fucking hell!"fetch jumps off of riser and lands on the table.

Fetch charges and jumps from the table and hits riser in the chest which causes riser to stumble back into the fridge and riser falls through and lands on the tile floor. "You dare attack the great riser!" He charges at the dog but fetch lifts his paw up and waves goodbye at him as the dog closes the fridge door closing the portal. "I lost to a dog. This is humiliating." He brushed himself off as he looks around to see he's in a room with no exit in sight and a withered down springlock Freddy suit.

Riser: riser doesn't have time for this.

He goes to punch the wall but then he was hit with a wave of nausea and he collapsed to the floor vomiting. "What is... happening?..." he sees the words "it's me" over and over again as the faces of the animatronics flash in his mind.

He starts screaming as he sees flashes of a yellow rabbit with a knife then a yellow bear with a child in it's mouth his screaming then turns into gurgling as riser is now seen in a springlock suit blood leaking everywhere.

He feels some type of holy energy coursing through him as it starts burning him alive he tires desperately to get the head off the suit off but more springlocks are set off and he begins to scream louder.

He goes limp his body starts decomposing fast his blood turns into ashes the flesh and bones tangled within the endoskeleton of the animatronic.

A purple bear appears in front of riser and looks down at him. "Don't worry. Your one of us now lord riser, you'll learn to appreciate your new gift sooner or later." Shadow Freddy turns around and sees golden Freddy sitting. "Do you really have to watch as I do this?" Golden Freddy sat there. "Ỳ̵̘̙̪̰̩͕́̓ō̸͍̱͑́ứ̸̲̙̙͕̭̈́̄̓̕ͅ ̸̧͉̮̩͕̈̑ḩ̴̭͉͔͒̏̑͒̊̄͠e̶͈͚͍̦͗̓ḽ̴̦̼͎͌͌͛̇͌̋͠p̵̧̛̯̖͓̫̹̑͐̉̈̕ͅe̷̠̬̯͈͑̏̐̓̆̀͠d̶̨͍̪̫͖͈͒̅̈́ ̴̢̲̬́̈́̑͋ą̶̭͓̻̝̏͂̒͗̚f̴͍͋͒̔̚t̶̟͛̀̚ö̷͍̣͎̥́̽́ͅń̶̨͇͍̹̩͕̇̽̌̀ ̸̺͙͑̒͊ͅd̶̡͖̺̜͎̏̐̅ę̵̥̭͖͍̣̝̍͂̽͝s̶͖͉͍̱̘͇̈́̏͂̕͠t̶̩͎̎͠ŗ̸̰̰̻̝̬̞͆͋̉̓͘ȏ̶̲͇̺̱̫͕y̸̛̱̟͓̣̻͊̍ ̷̧̗̜̟͚͓̗̆̆̓̍̍̈u̷̢͖͕̠̝͆s̶̼̥͖͛̌̽̋.̸̛̺͇̲͕̐͆̇́͗ ̴͚̗̯͋̽̐̋̍Į̵͚̫̞͊̇̈́ ̷̝̖̰̌d̵̨̩͚͑͛́́ơ̴͓͖͕̮̦̋̒̍̏̇̀ͅ ̷̘̹͕̟̙̏̓̚͠n̸͈̐̌̉́̒ṍ̴̦̙̱͎̽͑̆̊t̵̞̦̱̗̑́̄̓́ ̴͓̟̩̯̆̔͘̕͝ṭ̸̫͕̲̜̣͐̑̿ř̶̢̪͎̘͎̗̦͝ǘ̸̡͔̟̬̝̰s̴̛͙̰̋̅̐͋̄͑ţ̵̮̲͔̞̤̥͑̔̅̀ ̷̢͖̏͆̿͒̀͘a̸̧̪̚͠t̶̡̢̺͈͉̲̦̿͆͂̋̃͘͘ ̷̬̱̠͌̀͑́͋͑͝a̵̞̬̎͑̈́̐l̷̫̟̫̰̗͚̈́̀̓̓̈́ͅl̷̥̿̊͗̒͐̎̂ ̷̛̘̩̠̜͗̇̀͜͝ẗ̵͇͙͈̱̥̜̯́̉ṍ̴͈̠̩͍̪̫̄ ̴̻͎̦͎̟̤͌̏̒́͊̚͜d̴̢̨̧̛̮͕̩̀̔̔͠o̵̗̝͇̣̬̎̐̈́͗͊̽͝ ̷̬̙͚̲̺̬͂̄̅͊̾̆̕t̶̛̗͔̒͗̏̽͝h̷̛̺̜̓̔̏̉͝i̴̮͔̠̿̄̈́͘͝ͅs̸̡͚͕͋̓̋̽̀̇̅ ̸̧͈̙̳̗͚͔́͠p̸̲͒̇̓̏̅̌ŕ̸̻̰̩̻̠̗̠o̷͎͎͙͔͉̎̈́͋̀͛̉͘p̷̨̹̬̳̭̲̑̍̇́̀̌͘͜ḙ̸̥̠̤̼̜͉͒́̄̐̐̋͠r̴͇̤̬͉͍̦̖̆̽ḻ̴͖̫̍̓̋͑̈͘ȳ̷̨̹̬͇̺̤̺̃̑̾͌̄,̴̰͗͗̂ ̷̩̔͂͋y̷̞͛̋̕͝ọ̵̯̅̒̊̕͠ứ̷̡̪̼͍̜̭̑͐̎ ̸̜̮̙̩̫͈̥̔m̸̙̺̟̜̹̓̀͛̇͠i̶̛̖̟̗͆̈̍̊g̵̡̱͇͛͒̄̓͘͘ͅh̴̭͉̘̔̇̓̀̈́͂͘t̶̳͇̲̎ ̵͓̲̲̂̆ş̵̯͈̳̩̥̄̓̈́̇́̇̈́ͅe̵͈̙̲͍̜͇͕͋̉̂͐͘ṉ̷̳̳͘d̷͈͓̚ ̸̥͚̜̂͗̕̚h̵̺̮̯̺͌ͅi̵̟̫̞̫̞̇m̶̗̓̀̆̆͗̿ ̷̠̰͓̙̲͔̘̀o̴͉̫͍̟̩̼͗̈́v̸͍̳͉̤̘̘̈͐͆͗̎̃̾e̷̡̧̟̗̪͠ŕ̴̤̙͆͐̒̓ ̵̭̳̝͙̮̭̾̉͋̏͊́͘t̵̡̼̘̖̰̦̒̔̃̐ǫ̷̣̹̱̰̜̐ ̸̨̱̟͉̺̖͂̑͂͗́̉à̸̘t̷̼͙̐̎́̏̒t̶͎̂͗a̸̱̺̩̣͑c̵̯̤̤̤͓̎̚k̷̯̄͌̾ ̴̞̫͚̣̖̈́ũ̶͙͓̳̼̇̓͘s̵̱̋̈́̊.̷̛̱̬̊̃̈́̿͝͝ͅ " replied the golden bear:

Shadow Freddy rolled his eyes. "Not willingly." He then looked back at the animatronic housing risers body. "Welcome to your new place in hell." He chuckled as he stood up.

Rias walks into the room issei is sleeping in and opens it she sees her pawn sleeping and she smiles. "Hey issei. Time to get up." She whispered and issei turned to the other side. "5 more minutes mom." He said and Rias chuckled. "If you don't get up I'll have to marry riser. And if I do, you won't be able to see my perfectly shaped breast issei." Issei's eyes dart open and he sits up.

Issei: I'm up!

Rias just smiled and walked towards the door.

Rias: come on issei it's time for training.

Issei: alright I'm coming, just let me get ready.

Issei got ready for training and walked out the door him and Rias go towards the front door of the mansion where everyone is training when issei sees a water fountain.

Issei: hold up pres.

Rias: hm?

She sees issei walk up and go to the water fountain to drink well... water.

Issei sat there drinking water for at least 10 seconds and Rias frowned.

Rias: how much longer?

"I'm just going to fill up my water bottle." He pulls out a water bottle. "If you don't mind."

Rias: of course my pawn, take as much time as you want.

Rias looks away and turns back to see issei filling up a big jug of water.

Rias: issei what is this?!

Issei: Oh I'm just refilling the office water cooler. If you don't mind.

Rias: we don't even have one issei.

Issei: uhhh... my own personal use?

Rias: alright.

She closes her eyes for a few seconds and when she opens them issei is literally watering a plant using the water fountain.

Rias: what are you doing issei?!

Issei: my plant needs water. If you don't mind.

Rias pinches her forehead and sighs. "Good morning pres." Said kiba as he walked toward the door. "Good morning kiba." After saying good morning to her knight she looks back and sees issei filling up a goldfish bowl.

Rias: Yo what is this!?

Issei: I'm filling up my fish bowl. If you don't mind.

"Who brings a fish!? What are trying to accomplish here?" Rias said this in a irritated tone.

Issei: there service fish.

He shows Rias the tag and rolls her eyes.

Rias: whatever just- ISSEI!

Issei had a slip and slide on the floor and the water fountain button pressed he had Floaties and a snorkel to.

"it's a slip and slide, All the water parks are closed." He then put on his goggles "If you don't mind."

Rias: know what. Take as much time as you want, I can wait.

She continued to sit there until the water fountain started making weird noises and soon the water stopped.

Issei came up with a piece of paper and taped it to the fountain and it said "out of order."

Issei: the fountain is out of order. If you don't mind.

Rias: *deep inhale* AHHH-

Everyone was outside training until they saw grayfia walking up to them with a puzzled look on her face.

Issei: hey Rias! Grayfia is here.

Rias looked confused. "What is she doing here?" She questioned.

Koneko: I don't know.

Rias flies over to here and lands in front of Her. What are you doing here mistress?" She asked.

Grayfia: well... I'm here to say that your rating game is... canceled.

Everyone: huh?!

Issei: I was looking forward to beating risers stupid face.

Grayfia: if you can find him.

Rias: excuse me? What do you mean by that?

Grayfia: he's missing.

Everyone was silent as koneko felt a buzz coming from her phone and when she looked at her phone she got a text saying "see you soon." From fetch and she shivered.

Koneko: what have I done...

*unknown location*

"August, 15, 2017. I've discovered the name of this place, Fazbear's fights. I don't know anything else though other then the fact these ghost keep bothering me... I'm planning on leaving soon and once I do, oh those children are going to pay for putting me in this suit. Starting with that puppet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 672 29
Note: This will not be a reincarnation story. Gist: This story is a what if scenario if I were in the world of Highschool DxD Note: The protagonist w...
115K 4K 30
Hey. It's okay. Accidents happen. I didn't mean to, I swear.
2.8K 28 13
One day, a red haired girl named Rias asked you to join her peerage. You had no idea what she meant by that, but you agreed because why not? However...
13.8K 463 5
Y/n L/n is a young high school boy indebted to the Yakuza because his father passed away leaving a tremendous amount of debt. After being told how he...