V̴̭̱͘î̶̠͍͛rgin̵̻̑ ̶͈̅C̴̱̊̓l̶...

By Haydenpumpkinchan

(A Sexual Exploration short story) Jungkook should have known not to let Yoonie on his computer. Suga had t... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69

67

1.8K 201 159
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Suga landed neatly on his feet, wrapping one arm around Yoonie so the baby wouldn't slip out from his shirt.

Yoonie looked around at the dark graveyard with sad eyes. "Why no flowers?"

"Yoongi!"

Suga looked up as the boys raced out of the limo, running over.

"Yoongi!""

"You're alive!"

"You're okay!"

"Where are Jungkook and Namjoon?"

Taehyung halted abruptly, the other three boys crashing into his back when he saw a baby peeking out from Yoongi's shirt.

And something about Yoongi seemed slightly...different.

Seokjin gasped loudly, hand slapping over his mouth.

Hoseok blinked. "Wait...is that-"

"The pretty Seokjinnie!" Yoonie shrieked, wiggling around excitedly.

Suga smiled and lowered himself to the grass, setting the boy down on the ground.

Yoonie giggled, reaching his little arms up as he toddled over on unsteady feet. "The pretty Seokjinnie! Lookit! Yoonie is walking on him own!"

Seokjin knelt down, patiently waiting with arms wide open. He had no idea how this was possible, but he would be damned if he missed appreciating Yoonie's first steps, in his own body.

Yoonie's laughter brought smiles to everyone's faces, and tears raced down Jimin's cheeks at the sight of his best friend.

The baby fell into Seokjin's arms, and Seokjin hugged him tightly, pressing a million kisses to the boys squishy cheeks.

Hoseok and Jimin fell to their knees beside him, cooing and praising the baby on a job well done.

Taehyung stared at Suga, unable to come up with any words.

Suga felt his gaze and looked up, smiling softly.

"Hello, Taehyung."

"Su..." Taehyung couldn't believe it. "It's you...but...how...?"

Namjoon slid out of the vent, stumbling a little on the uneven grass before righting himself. He looked around wildly. "Yoongi? Yoongi!"

"Not out yet." Suga informed him.

"What the," Hoseok covered Yoonie's ears, "hell is going on?!"

"The doctor cloned the alters." Namjoon explained quickly. "He took them out of Yoongi's brain with this machine."

"Wait, so all the alters are separated?" Jimin gasped. "The person I talked to in the hallway...was Agust? Like, Agust on his own?"

"It's a long story, I can explain everything later." Namjoon shooed them all away from the building, to the limo. "Yoonji, Agust, Jeongguk and Yoongi are coming out from the basement vent, we had to split up."

"Where's Jungkook?" Seokjin looked around.

As if on cue, Jungkook slid out of the vent, nearly landing on Namjoon.

He was coughing, black smoke trailing out of the vent behind him.

"Kookie!" Jimin raced over, tackling him to the ground. "You did it!"

Despite how tired he was, Jungkook hugged him back tightly, smiling weakly. "I told you before, Park Jimin. Not even death can keep us apart."

Namjoon and Suga helped them to their feet. "The others should be out any second now. Let's get to the car so we can be ready to get out of here."

Seokjin carried Yoonie on his hip, cooing and kissing the baby, while Hoseok walked next to him, holding the boys hand so fondly. Jungkook and Jimin walked together, with Suga and Taehyung right behind them.

Namjoon turned and stared at the building, where great plumes of black smoke were billowing out from the windows and chimney.

"Yoongi..." he whimpered fearfully, eyes searching the dark smoke. "Baby...?"

A dark figure caught his eye, and Yoonji leaped out of the vent, coughing into her arm.

"Yoonji!" Namjoon raced over, helping her away from the smoke. "Are you okay? Are the others behind you?"

She just pointed behind her, trying to catch her breath.

Suga took her arm, guiding her to fresh air while Namjoon stared with a pounding heart at the burning building.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok shouted from the open sunroof of the limo. "Get away from there! It's going to blow!"

But the love of his life was still inside.

Namjoon ran to the vent, reaching inside the scorching vent, feeling around blindly as smoke stung his eyes and invaded his lungs.

His fingers brushed against hot flesh and he grabbed onto the limb, yanking him out of the chute.

Jeongguk heaved for air, blinded by the smoke as he landed on his back. "J-J-Joo-oon-!"

Namjoon helped him to his feet. "Are you okay? Where's Yoongi?"

Suga was at his side suddenly, and he grabbed the wheezing boy. "I'll get him to the car."

Desperate now, Namjoon considered diving back into the vent, but the metal burned his skin when he tried to grab onto it.

"Yoongi!" He shouted into the smoke. "Yoongi!"

The hot air burned his face and arms, hot embers drifting down to the grass as the thick smoke billowed up into the night sky.

Namjoon didn't care, fighting through the burn as he gripped the edge of the vent tightly, ready to pull himself into the inferno.

"Don't." Suga grabbed his arm, holding him back. His expression was solemn and serious.

"He's still in there!" Tears streamed down Namjoon's face. "Suga, he can't breathe!"

"Lift me."

Namjoon blinked, taking a step back. "But-"

"I can fit in better than you, and we both know I'm stronger." Suga told him. "Lift. Me."

Namjoon didn't want to waste time arguing, and he wrapped his arms around the alter's middle, lifting him into the air so that Suga could stick his torso inside the vent, searching through the smoke.

His hands touched something and he grabbed onto it tightly, gathering the body into his arms as Namjoon lowered him back down.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon cupped the boys soot covered cheeks. "Is he breathing?"

Suga lowered his ear to the boys face, feeling faint puffs hit his skin in uneven intervals. "He's alive."

He stood up, holding Yoongi tightly. "I'll get him to the car."

Namjoon nodded, knees weak with relief.

But there was still one person left inside.

"Agust!" Jimin wailed, fighting past Jeongguk to race out of the limo, running to Namjoon's side. "Where is he?!"

Jungkook joined Namjoon's other side, determination in his eyes overpowering the exhaustion.

He and Namjoon shared a look and a short nod, both of them surging forward at the same time.

As if they had practiced this move a hundred times in the past, Jungkook leaped into the air, Namjoon catching him and holding him up so Jungkook could reach into the vent.

His fingers touched nothing but hot smoke, the skin of his hand turning pink almost immediately from the blistering heat.

He grunted in pain, reaching further in, burning the tips of his fingers whenever they bumped into the sides of the vent.

"Agustie!" Jimin cried as Jeongguk forcefully dragged him away. "No- Agust!"

"Come on, September." Jungkook muttered, his shoulder aching from straining to reach further inside, sweat running down his skin like a river from the heat.

There was nothing but smoke and burning air inside the vent.

"Anything?" Namjoon called up.

Jungkook strained his fingers, reaching his whole arm out as far as he possibly could, not ready to give up just yet.

Even though they had no time.

Even though his skin was burning.

Even though Namjoon was coughing, losing his strength as the smoke slowly covered them.

Even though it was hopeless.

Even though-

A hand suddenly grabbed Jungkook's tightly.

"Go!" Jungkook shouted, and Namjoon quickly yanked him down.

Agust tumbled out of the vent, caught by Jungkook.

"Wait," The alter coughed, gasping for fresh air. "Let me- catch my- breath so- I can say- something funny."

Namjoon steadied Jungkook, hurriedly guiding the unsteady pair to the waiting car.

Yoonji threw open the door and Namjoon dove inside, and hands all grabbed Jungkook and Agust, yanking them inside.

Cassie slammed the gas pedal down before Taehyung even closed the door, swerving around trees as he headed for the nearest road.

Agust brushed the worried hands off of himself, staggering to his feet in the moving vehicle. He climbed onto the seat, raising himself halfway out through the sunroof.

He held his hand out like a gun, aiming it at the burning building through a gap in the trees.

"Bultaoreune." He whispered, firing.

The whole forest shook as a deep boom echoed behind them, hot air sweeping his hair back from the sudden blast as the asylum exploded.

Agust grinned, despite his injuries, and basked in the warmth as flaming embers rained down.

Evidence of his victory.

He let himself fall back inside the safety of the car, let himself get wrapped up in everyone's concerns for him, let Yoonie crawl onto his lap and curl up against him.

Suga sat beside him, a proud smile on his face, while Yoonji leaned against Agust's other side, brushing ash out of the alter's hair.

Surrounded by people who loved him, Agust finally felt safe enough to let his guard down, and he fell asleep, head resting on Suga's shoulder.

The car drove on, leaving the past burning behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 15.9K 90
Jikook smut for y'all nasty hoes *these are fiction, they don't relate to BTS or none of the big hit community* *have fun and enjoy✌🏼* ...
321K 12K 31
"I'm Park Jimin, I hope we can get along." What happens when the bullies meet their victim after 4 years? #1 jiminxbts category #1 jimincentric cate...
1.4K 124 5
What is a Man, but a Child of God. Sadly, Some of those children of god aren't as fortunate as others. As It is those who beg and plead for God's hel...
147K 5.9K 27
Park Jimin is a senior in Bangtan School. Kim Seok Jin is a newbie. 💜❣ A cliche love story. Main Ship. Jinmin💘 In this story Jimin is elder than Ji...