You forgot us...

By Ghost_Simp_lol

Forgotten Dream AU Forgotteninnit AU(Forgotten Tommyinnit AU) "What about me?" "What about....us?" I made co... More

Warning
CH1: Why did he smile?
CH2: What about us?
CH3: Love is just a word
CH4: I'm biggest liar
CH5: We're forgotten
CH6: I think someone is missing
CH7: Why did you forget us?
CH8: We're alone
CH9: Visit them?
CH10: Welcome to Dream SMP!
CH11: Nice to meet you
CH13: Our old friends...
CH14: Who is your friends?
CH15: Wish we were-
CH16: We just want...
CH17: It all fell down to nowhere and disappears.
CH18: Take us and we'll be fine
CH19: Missing parts
CH20: Why don't we remember them?
CH21: Is this ever meant to be?
CH22: Forever Forgotten
Thank you!

CH12: I want someone who remember us

1.4K 47 33
By Ghost_Simp_lol

Dream: Bye bye everyone.

Tubbo: Come visit us anytime!

Tommy: We will!

They walk away...

Tubbo: ....

Tubbo thinks: I think I had....whatever

Dream and Tommy walk to house.

Dream: We're home buddy!

Tommy: Yeah!

They smile but soon, they feel sad and stop smiling.

Dream: ...They really forgot us didn't they?

Tommy: We know that....the fact but you know...still we are feeling sad.

Dream: I need somebody to heal. Somebody to know. Somebody to have. Somebody to hold...

Dream: It's easy to say but it's never the same...I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain ;)

Dream smile sadly and sing.

Dream: Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all.

Dream: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved....

Tommy look at dream and smile sadly.

Tommy: Now, I need somebody to know. Somebody to heal. Somebody to have. Just to know how it feels...

Tommy: It's easy to say but it's never the same...I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape....

Tommy: Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all...

Tommy: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved....

Dream and Tommy:  For now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all. I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

Two: But now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all. I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

They smile sadly at each others.

Two: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

Two: I just want someone who loved us....I want someone who remember us...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 355 7
SCP Scenarios! I do all sorts of scenarios such as Boyfriend scenarios, girlfriend scenarios (I don't judge), Child! Reader scenarios, and more! If...
23.1K 173 5
Ren Hikari, A pawn of The Gremory household. A loyal pawn towards the peerage and Rias gremory. Everything went fine until Issei the so called Red Dr...
525K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.