It All Started From A One Nig...

By Babby_chan_

Hanagaki Takemichi, CEO of a very successful company. He went to a bar to relieve his stress because of work... More

A little explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 6

3.9K 186 31
By Babby_chan_

Hello 😌, so I just got vaccinated yesterday so my mother told me not to tire myself and I'm too lazy to answer my modules so here 😃 an early chapter for you'll 😄 Hope you enjoy 🙃.

••••••••••

Hina entered Takemichi's office with more paperwork in her hands.

"Mr. Preside-" Hina suddenly felt cold when she entered the raven's office. "Why is it cold in here," she said shivering. She thought someone turn on the AC on its highest level but the thing she saw is the gloomy raven, having dark auras surrounding him with an exhausted face, having eye bags under his deep blue eyes while focussing on his works he didn't even notice that his secretary entered his office.

"Takemichi?" Hina said getting the raven's attention.

"Oh...Hina, do need something?" Takemichi said with visible exhaustion in his tone.

Hina then suddenly puts a pile of paper works in Takemichi's table.

"These are the files that the planning team handed for our new project and also there also some files here that you still need to sign," Hina said with a very big smile having flowers blooming beside her made Takemichi's eyebrows twitch.

"Hahaha......" Takemichi laughs in a sad tone, having more works to be done.

"Why do I have to suffer like this. If he just didn't leave the country, he shouldn't have been here in my place" Takemichi thought while crying in the inside.

"If it's that all, you can leave now," The raven said laying his head on the chair.

"Okay, Mr. President," Hina said leaving the raven's office happily.

"Seeing his face being exhausted in work feels pleasurable after also leaving me a pile of work every time," Hina thought closing Takemichi's door with a victory smile.

"What's with the formalities," Takemichi said seeing his secretary leaving happily after giving him even more work.

"Right.....he hasn't sent me a flower nor a chocolate today," Takemichi said looking at the room where he puts all the things that Draken sends him. Draken always sends him a gift, to be fact that he sends it to him every day. He even sometimes deliver it himself, if he's busy he deliver it early before Takemichi could come to his company. He also always greet the raven every morning, afternoon, and after work through text but the thing that is bothering the raven is why is he doing this to him? Didn't he just say that he just wanted to have sex with him? Then why is he doing this? It looks like he's the raven.

"He didn't even send a text since this morning," The raven thought while pouting.

"Ahhh! Why I am even bothered by it" Takemichi shouted putting his head on his table and letting out a sign.

~Time Skip~

"Finally, I finish my work" the raven yawned, standing up while stretching his arms. He looks to his watch seeing that it's already pass 6 and Hina left because he said so.

The raven was looking at his windows, seeing the view he always saw every time he work late then a sudden sound came from his stomach which made him giggle a little bit.

"Looks like I'm already hungry," The raven said while letting out a sign.

The raven was already outside of the company walking to his car but stop when he saw Draken was waiting for him.

"Care to have dinner with me?" Draken said while smiling.

Takemichi then just looks at him. After a while he signal his driver and bodyguards to go, for now, they all bowed and left which made the Dragon smirk while opening his car door. Takemichi then walks towards Draken's car and gets in.

"So where do you wanna eat?" Draken asks while focussing his eyes on the road.

"Anywhere you want" the raven replied looking at the car's window.

"Okay," Draken said while glancing at the raven.

After that short conversation of them, the raven feels so awkward and wanted to break it but doesn't know what to say.

"Just why didn't you text nor bring me flowers today" The raven muttered but Draken heard it all which made him smirk.

"That's because there are some problems that I need to take care of and I also assign some business to take care of to my bodyguards and workers so no one at the moment could deliver something for you, that's why" Draken answered which made Takemichi eyes widen then suddenly blush because of embarrassment which made the dragon chuckled.

"Oi don't laugh!" Takemichi shouted without looking at Draken so that he won't see his embarrassed face.

"We're here," Draken said stopping the car in front of a restaurant.

____________________

"Ne, Baji where's ken chin," a blonde small boy said while whining.

"Huh, I don't know where that babysitter of yours went" a guy who black long hair replied.

"He probably went to his wife," Mitsuya said so done in his life because every time he comes back from delivering flowers to his precious wife who always rejects, he would come to the lilac boy's office to complain and tell him about the raven his talking too.

"Huh? Ken chin has a wife!? Why he didn't tell me!?" Mikey said whining.

"You could say that," Mitsuya said signing.

Baji was just looking at them while listening to their conversation but also wonder who is the person their friend is interested in.

________________

"Here's your order," a male waiter said placing Takemichi and Draken's order on their table."Please enjoy," the waiter said closing the door.

"What are you waiting for? Dig in" Draken said smiling at the raven.

"Thank you for the food" the raven muttered.

Takemichi then started digging in but Draken is only staring at him not touching his food.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" The raven asks.

"Nope, just seeing you already made me full" Draken answered with closing eyes smile.

"Is he really going to flirt while eating?" Takemichi thought looking at the Dragon straight in the eyes.

"Is there a problem" Draken ask.

"Why are you doing this?" Takemichi asks looking at the Dragon with serious eyes.

"Doing what?" Draken said sitting straight.

"Why are you bringing me flowers, chocolates, and teddy bears? Didn't you just say you wanted to have sex with me? Then why are you acting like your courting me?" Takemichi asks looking down to meet the Dragon's eyes.

Draken then couldn't answer the question that the raven ask. He also doesn't know why he is also acting like this, he suddenly wanted to be close to the raven and give him flowers. Since that night that they spend together, he then suddenly wants to find the raven. He doesn't know what's gotten into him to act like that. I mean he admitted that the raven is beautiful, beautiful than the women and guys that he had sex with, with his skin white as snow, his black hair that shines like silk and big deep blue eyes like a very clear ocean, these things are things he saw at the raven when they had their nightstand. "He's beautiful" is the only word that he can say.

"I just want to be friends......" Draken said. He feels disappointed but he doesn't know why.

"Oh....okay..." Takemichi replied in a sad tone, he was expecting something but it looks like it's not the thing he is expecting.

After hours of eating and talking to each other, they already went out of the restaurant and Draken then drop Takemichi off at his parent's house.

"Uhhh...Thank you for the meal..." Takemichi said a little bit shy which made Draken smile because of amusement.

Draken then also get out of his car went to where Takemichi is standing and kiss his forehead which made Takemichi blush.

"Anytime, Mitchan," Draken said while grinning.

"Then, I-l'll get going now" Takemichi then runs inside of the gate getting greeted by the servants, leaving Draken with a smirk on his face.

~The next Day~

A girl dropped her wallet inside the airplane while she was about to go out.

A tall man picked it up and handed it to the girl. "Miss, I think this is yours," the man said.

"Oh, ah, thank you very much!" The girl bowed after receiving her wallet from the man.

"Your welcome" The man replied with a smile and then walk off and went out of the airport.

The man then looks up to the sky and looks around.

"It's been a long time. I'm finally back"  the man said taking off his sunglasses.

To be continued..........

Sbishshdv I got carried, this chapter should only have 800 words. 😆
Oh, right I changed the little cause I think this more suits the story and also change the cover photo😃. Welp hope you enjoy this chapter.

*Wrong grammars
*Wrong spellings
*And other mistakes that I made in this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 33.5K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
937K 81.1K 135
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
1.6M 107K 72
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.1M 72.9K 34
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...