shinkenger love

By NaniLab

Mako and takeru have been in love with each other since they met but will an arranged marriage hold them back. More

Chapter 1
Mako ' s best friend.
Samari meet Samari
getting to know each other
Pink ,silver and yellow
meeting shanchuu
truth attack
is it true
playing around
a day all alone
to late to turn back
confession
stop
" last chapter"
Thank you

the plan

707 17 1
By NaniLab

"First the staring" Miu said. "What's that? "Mako asked. " you already have his attention and this is just you keeping it,and him wanting you close." Miu said. "But what if shanchuu gets his attention. " Mako asked ." Don't worry she might have a pretty face but she doesn't have the nicest personality, so also I know how stubborn you get,so we'll use that as a way to drow him to you,don't talk for a little bit and he will be wondering what's wrong with you" Miu said. "He already thinks that there is something wrong with me I already haven't been talking to him that much" Mako said. " Good keep that up, also if this involves shanchuu we have to put her sister in this. Saki knows about her sister and try ' s to stop her so she will get involved. " Miu said. "So when does this start?" Mako asked. Miu smiled "it starts when you come in contact with him" Miu smiled when at the end of the of her sentence Mako ' s phone rang.
" Mako we need you back at the mention " Takeru said "Okay I'll be back in a little bit. " she said and hung up. " Well hopefully this goes well." Mako said. "Don't worry so much, by the end everything will be the way it's supposed to be. "Miu said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 9K 50
The story revolves when an arranged marriage took over when two wounded souls didnt get any chance to meet and know each other. Read to know how they...
1.4K 29 11
How will zeik and Callisto manage as being arranged to marry when they've been in a war with eachother over the last few years.
75.8K 1.6K 10
Izuku midoriya has been married to katsuki bakugou for years now. But what happens when that loves falters and turns abusive. Dabi always had izuku...
18.2K 768 15
When everyone gathers at Tanaka's wedding again some relationships are bound to happen.