Our Best Mistake

By HollyHanson5

When Brooke Jamison woke up naked, in the arms and bed of Reed Andrews, panic set in. He's off limits because... More

***
1- Dumped
2- Once upon a drunken night
3- What did we do?
4- Can we talk?
5- Pregnant
6- Telling Reed
7- Keeping it a secret
8- Moving out
9- Settling in
10- 8 week Appointment
11- Party
12- You ready for this?
13- Girlfriend
14- Trust in our feelings
15- Meeting his family
16- Beach & date night
17- Vanessa
18- I'm never letting you go
19- Apple Orchard
20- Halloween
21- It's a...
23- Uncomfortable
24- Baby Shower
25- Whoa baby
26- Hello, Princess
27- Yes!
28- The end!

22- The Holidays

15.4K 522 29
By HollyHanson5

Brooke's P.O.V. (29 weeks)

Thanksgiving has passed and Reed and I had a lot of family time together during break. Between our two families we were busy, plus Reed also fully moved in with Grandma and I during that week too. We packed his apartment up and what he didn't sell or get rid of we put in a storage unit for later.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. Reed and I were on our way to his parents house for the night. We were going to be spending most of the day with his family and then head home tomorrow night and have Christmas with my family at the farm Christmas day.

Walking up to Reed's parents house, we were greeted by his parents as soon as we got to the front door, "Merry Christmas. Hurry in, it's cold outside." Kathy smiled as she took the presents out of my hands.

Walter grabbed the other gifts from Reed, while Seth went out to the truck to help Reed grab our bags and the food I had brought for our dinner tomorrow.

"Merry Christmas." I replied, giving them all a hug.

Reed and Seth came in with the rest of our things, "I'm going to put our bags downstairs, I'll be right back, B."

"Sounds good." I gave him a smile and a quick kiss before he went down stairs with our things.

"Merry Christmas, Brooke." Seth leaned in, kissing my cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Seth. Thank you for helping Reed bring the rest of our things in."

"Of course. So, momma, how are you feeling?" He questioned as I started taking off my coat.

I started laughing, "I'm good, I'm not entirely sure where else this baby has to grow, I have eleven weeks to go and I think she's maxed out the space."

"Here, Sweetheart, let me take that for you." Walter offered, taking my coat and hung it up for me.

"Thank you." I sat down on the chair at the island next to everyone.

"You'd be surprised how the body can change to make room for the tiny human growing inside of you." Kathy said, laughing as she placed her hand on my belly.

"The doctor even told me she's small so I'd hate to think what I'd look like if she was a big baby."

"I had this cream that was amazing for stretch marks, I might have some left if you want to try it?" Ashley asked.

"I actually picked some stuff up already, but thank you. I've been putting it on religiously hoping by some miracle it will help."

Reed came back up, looking around. "Where's the boys at?"

"Napping." Seth answered.

"Oh, that's no fun."

"Trust us, you will enjoy naps too once the baby arrives. Speaking of, have you two picked out a name yet?"

Reed and I looked at each other with a smile. "Actually, we have." Reed confirmed as he leaned up against the island.

"Really, Oh my goodness, what is it?" Kathy asked excitedly as everyone looked at us anxious to hear what name we picked out.

"Well, we've kind of decided not to tell anyone."

Everyone was silent as they looked amongst themselves.

"What? Why?" Ashley questioned.

"Reed's right, we decided that since we found out she was a girl we wanted to keep her name a secret until she was here."

"Seriously?" Kathy asked, bummed out.

"Well that's not any fun. I'll get it out of Reed before you leave tomorrow." Ashley teased.

"No, you won't. Chris has been trying for a couple weeks now... I'm locked down like a vault."

Both Kathy and Ashley snapped their heads at me, pressing me for a different answer, while Walter and Seth laughed.

I took my fingers and made a zip motion across my lips and tossed the key, making them both groan, then laugh when I started to laugh at them.

"Our pout isn't going to change your mind, is it?" Ashley questioned.

"Nope." Reed and I both said simultaneously.

"Plus, I'm a kindergarten teacher. I see that crap all day so I'm used to it." Making everyone laugh.

The next day we woke up and ate a small breakfast. I was sitting down, helping prepare our Christmas meal with Kathy and Ashley.

Reed and the guys were outside, playing in the snow with Blake and Bo. I smiled hearing them all laugh as they ran around, knowing our little girl would be joining them next year.

Kathy opened the door, "Boys it's almost ready, come in and get ready."

The boys stomped off their boots and came inside. Taking off their winter gear.

"Hi, babe." Reed said, coming in for a kiss.

"Reed. You're so cold."

He nuzzled into my neck, wrapping his cold arms around me, giving me chills. "Reed!" I yelled and laughed, trying to push him away from me.

Oh he was going to get it later.

"Come downstairs and help warm me up." He whispered in my ear.

"Later and you're a butt."

"A butt you love though." He gave me another kiss and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

I was still smiling, as I started setting the food on the table.

"I'm so thrilled to see how happy you two are." Kathy said as she placed her hand on my back.

"I am, I can't speak for Reed but he really does make me happy."

"How's it been living with each other?" Ashley asked.

"Really good. I was kind of nervous but I'm not anymore. I mean everything just happened so fast for us and I didn't want to rush moving in with each other too. I love that once our baby arrives we will be together and not living in different places. I just hope he doesn't regret it or hate it at the farm."

"I don't regret it, I'm with you and have a daughter on the way. I'm the happiest man in the world, so don't worry." He smiled down at me before kissing my lips.

"How is Alma doing?" Walter asked as we all started to sit around the table.

Reed pulled out my chair for me, "She's doing good. They upped her medicine a little and she's been more tired but the doctors assured us she's getting older and it's natural."

We all continued to talk as we ate dinner together. After our meal, The guys picked up the mess and put everything away for us since we cooked. Once they were done we opened presents and talked some more before Reed and I had to leave and headed back home.

*****
The next morning, I opened my eyes with Reed staring back at me. "Merry Christmas, Brooke."

"Hi." I leaned in, kissing him, "Merry Christmas."

He rolled me over so I was on my back. Getting up he hovered over me, making sure he wasn't hurting me or the baby. "I want to give you your Christmas present now."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow at him, giving him a flirty look and reached down, feeling his hardened length.

"That's not exactly what I meant."

"It feels like that's what you meant." I joked as I stroked him.

He groaned as he started kissing me. He entered me slowly. "Fuck, B. You feel so damn good. We make love and then your gift. Deal?"

"Deal!" I pulled him in, kissing him hard.

After making love he sat on the edge of the bed, putting on his boxers. He got up and went into his dresser. "I wanted you to wear this today. I didn't want to wait for gifts later."

I sat up, leaning up against the headboard. He sat back down next to me and handed me a small long box, with a bow on top.

I smiled as I unwrapped the gift. Opening it up, there was a beautiful necklace inside.

"Reed, this is absolutely beautiful. I love it, thank you."

I placed my hand on the side of his cheek and kissed him.

He took the necklace out and put it on me.

I grabbed my shirt. "I have your gift up here also, hold on a second."

I quickly put on the shirt and my underwear and went over to get his gift. Sitting back down next to him, I couldn't stop smiling as I handed him the envelope.

He looked at me puzzled before reaching into the envelope and pulled out a ticket.

His eyes widened and mouth dropped as I snapped a picture of his reaction.

"Wha... what? Are you freaking serious right now?"

"Do you like it?"

"This is a Greenbay Packer ticket... and amazing seats, of course I like this but... there's only one ticket though?"

"Yep, Chris and Seth are getting one today also. You guys are going together in a few weeks."

"This is incredible. I love this so much and now I wish I got you something else along with the necklace."

I climbed on his lap, "I love my necklace, it's perfect. I don't need or want anything else."

"I love you, B."

"I love you too."

Later that day, after we ate dinner and opened gifts, we sat around the living room playing family games together, laughing and having a wonderful time together.

This has been one of the best Christmases ever and it was only going to get better once our little girl was here with us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 137 10
Brooke and Lucas are dating, they go vacation and Luke loses his memory. His mom doesn't like Brooke so when Luke wakes up, she tells him he's dating...
1.3K 22 14
Lexi's life turns complete upside down but then she meets these 3 guys that help her get everything back to normal and she actually finds love. but t...
105 1 12
Dawn Reynolds were pregnant when she got into a car accident that cause her losing her memory. She doesn't remember her husband and their baby. Noah...
120 6 8
This book is about a teenager who got pregnant by a grown man her best friend told her not to get involved with. She was naïve enough to sleep with h...