Male reader as Rimuru in High...

De AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... Mais

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
Kunou visit in the Labyrinth
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

The Rise of Rimuru Tempest

35.7K 547 156
De AndrsFernando1

The Dimensional Gap home of Great Red the Apocalypse Dragon and Ophis the Ouroboros Dragon. Is really is a beautiful place to live in but I don't want to stay here for long.

Rimuru: I do like being in my dragon form but I do need to be in my human form we're I can go to the human world. But how can I transform myself in to a human?

???: I can help you with that.

Suddenly a female voice speak to me out of nowhere.

Rimuru: Who's there who said that and where are you.

???: I am in your head and you should know who I am by my voice you should recognize.

Rimuru: Now that I think about it your voice do sound familiar wait are you.

???: That right I am the Ultimate Skill Wisdom King Raphael at your service master.

Rimuru: Raphael right how could I forget one of Rimuru helpful skill sorry I didn't recognize voice.

Raphael: Is fine. Now let's get that out away and helping you out turning you into a human but I will give you transfer memories from the previous Rimuru Tempest for learn quickly how to use his skill, abilities and his experience. Do you except this agreement.

I think for a second and I think it might be ok.

Rimuru: I agree.

Raphael: Ok then your body soon glow and the memory transfer will begin now.

Suddenly my entire body begin glow and the memory of  the previous Rimuru are transfer to me.I start memory when Rimuru first met Veldora, building the of Tempest, making a lot and ally, becoming to in a True Demon Lord, defeat Clayman, become a member of the Octagram, saving Veldora from the Empire, become a True Dragon, defeat Yuuki, and becoming a God.

Meanwhile
A giant red dragon is flying and dodging some attacks come at him. A  girl with black hair and a black gothic lolita fashion that is stooping black ores of energy at red dragon. The two individuals are Great Red and Ophis the two dragon god.

Ophis: BAKA RED!

Great Red: Can you please calm down and stop stooping me and keep your snake away from me.

Ophis: Not until you leave my home I was here first.

Great Red: Can we at least share the Dimensional Gap is big enough for the both of us.

Ophis: NEVER!

Great Red: Fine then I won't hold back

Both Great Red and Ophis both releasing their aura they we're about to attack each other. Until they sensed a aura one that both don't recognize but they sensed that this is dragon not just some dragon a dragon god. Both Great Red and Ophis stopped their attack they decided to go we're this aura is coming form.

When they arrive we're the aura come form what they saw was a dragon and it's body was glow the energy form this dragon it's powerful and so strong that it can rival Great Red. Then the dragon body start shrinking in size and glow die down and then revealing a human with blue silver hair and with a katana.

Raphael: Memory transfer and transforming you to human form has been complete.

Rimuru: Wow that was a lot but I now know how to used my skill, abilities and I can change back to my dragon if I want to. Now I'm going to open a portal to the human world.

Raphael: Notice two individuals have been watching you.

Rimuru: What who are they?

Raphael: Answer it is the two dragon gods Great Red and Ophis.

Rimuru: Great Red and Ophis why we're they watching me.

Raphael: When you we're changing in your human form they have sensed your True Dragon haki that's why they 're here.

Rimuru: Thanks for letting me know Raphael.

I turn around and see Great Red and Ophis looking at me corious I then spoke to them.

Rimuru: Hello Great Red and Ophis it's a pleasure meet the two of you.

Great Red: Hello as well

Ophis: Hello.

Great Red: Would you mind telling us who you are.

Ophis: I would like to know as well.

I think for a second and decide to tell them who I am.

Rimuru: I am a True Dragon God the Void Dragon God Rimuru Tempest.

Ophis: Void Dragon God?

Great Red: Rimuru Tempest?

Rimuru: Yes I would  like to talk with the two of you more but I was planning of going to the human world but I might talk to you guys another time farewell.

Just like that I open a portal to the human world and went in portal leaving both Great Red and Ophis doing their own things.

Great Red: Well that was something.

Ophis: He seems interesting and he seems to be stronger than you baka red.

Great Red: Yeah I got to admit that Rimuru guy seems to stronger than me. I wonder how the another factions and supernatural beings find out that there's another dragon god among them.

Ophis: Yes I wonder about this as well. But now baka red where we're we.

Great Red: Oh crap!

I hope you guys enjoy this next part The Familiar Forest.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.8K 428 17
There are many kind of fanfics surrounding the idea of getting reincarnating as a something that isn't a slime like dragon or demon or a kid of som...
13.8K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
75.2K 1.9K 49
{Note: This book and series involves crossovers} We all know how Rimuru got reincarnated and started his adventures, however... In this story timelin...
157K 5.7K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...