Forgotten Memory's

By Y1vvbY

Will i ever remember...? -Y1vvY More

Chapter 1: a new target

93 6 0
By Y1vvbY

Life wasn't always the best choice. Or if i win I'll live and if i lose I'll die. That is something i thought as a professional assassin.

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell.

It was my room-mate shuji ran who has also been my bestfriend since kindergarten.

"Y/N, Where are you!?"she yelled out out for the second time while looking for me.

I quickly put on my gloves after applying some bandages on the wounds i had gotten a few minutes earlier while training . As i opened the door i saw her looking for me. She was in my bedroom.

"What's up!" i yelled while walking over to her into my bedroom.

" WHATS UP !?" she said angrily.

" THAT F*CKING BOSS OF OURS WANTS TO SEND YOU ON A SUICIDE MISSION!? "

Ran was extremely angry.

As she was about to say another word i cutted her off.

"Who is it!?"

"What..do you mean..?" She asked.

"Who is it...? Who...is it that i have to kill !?" You asked once again.

"Its rindou haitani"she mumbled.

"Can you say that again?"you asked her.

"F*CKING RINDOU HAITANI BONTEN'S EXECUTIVE! "She yelled out.

"Rindou" you questioned as one of those flashbacks came right into your head.

" ran, Did i ever know him before i lost my memories?"

A/N: Hi guys its been almsost 7 months since my last story update I've been thinking about it for a very long time but what would you guys think if i changed the plot?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
200K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
566K 8.9K 125
You can clearly tell who my favorite drivers are....